Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (104260 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by porka: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=13pt]More like translation from Fulfude to English.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Blackfire(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
By action of grammar.
Ishilove:
Bad belle. Is it by grammar or by action? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
O
Mznaett:
But what else were you guyz expecting from a dullord
It really hurts to see Buhari attempting to destroy this country reputation with his fvcking dirty speech. Haba! This is public embarassment na.
For heaven sake,he should'nt have been in a civilized gathering such as this, atleast he'd have pleaded with the wife of d former President GEJ to take him on Engish lesson before embarking on this terrible English mission.

I'd advice he gets a good English tutor before he mis-informed the world for us o.

Aya akap amreply cos uyai iban ke ade. That is abasi mbok can I call u uyaiima?
Ofcus uniehe miss call, mbok permit mien to ask mme idem mfo atiedie?

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
morbeta:
This zone is just for Buhari haters, is English your father's tongue? All haters keep hating while he is ruling ur azzes. Buhari is a realist and not fake mofos.

When did buhari become gay wey him dey rule una asses?
Jihofa so buhari na gear sorry gay?

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Skoopy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
That is what u get wn cattle rearer is the president grin grin

I suppose we got even less when a shoeless, son of a canoe builder was the president cool

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by mmrius(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
The kind of comments made by PDP loyalists on nairaland is mind shattering. It beats the imagination of a sane reasonable person who knows that 1 + 1 = 2, but loyalists of PDP would rather we believe 1 + 1 = 11. This is the kind of deranged and demented fellows that make up and support the PDP.

How will the APC be put on their toes when there is no credible and sensible opposition? Honestly, every PDP supporter on nairaland need to change this unproductive negative attack on President Muhammadu Buhari and focus on value based opposition, rather than trade insults like market women in Mushin market. If PDP continues to attack Mr. President like a diseased rabid dog, then the APC might continue in power for the next 50 years.

4 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by marwanafrica: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
thats how important speech ought to be.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by vega84(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na ab..ki nah, what do u expect? #vegatalks
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
I saw this too and i was like "What the Phuck"

lalasticlala this might interest you.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Ama80(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
did u see my profile pix grin

6 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by VickyRichmond(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari should just speak Hausa,no need bothering himself.I wonder how Obama will be able to understand this guy.Just speak Hausa already and go with a translator.

10 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
mmrius:
The kind of comments made by PDP loyalists on nairaland is mind shattering. It beats the imagination of a sane reasonable person who knows that 1 + 1 = 2, but loyalists of PDP would rather we believe 1 + 1 = 11. This is the kind of deranged and demented fellows that make up and support the PDP.

How will the APC be put on their toes when there is no credible and sensible opposition? Honestly, every PDP supporter on nairaland need to change this unproductive negative attack on President Muhammadu Buhari and focus on value based opposition, rather than trade insults like market women in Mushin market. If PDP continues to attack Mr. President like a diseased rabid dog, then the APC might continue in power for the next 50 years.

For your mind, you done comment abi?

5 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
huangcheng:
I saw this too and i was like "What the Phuck"

lalasticlala this might interest you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by banki(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Do you see when Obama, Holland, Cameron speaks?

even you cant write English correctly ...and you open a thread to criticize another person please correct yourself first

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Djicemob: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
cococandy:
His accent shouldn't be an issue in my opinion.
Nobody is talking about accent here...i think undecided

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by agabaI23(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
I for pity Obama but, he asked for it.
I think he will need an interpreter too @ jieta

3 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Sunofgod(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kanye be like - Dis man Buhari sha [Na Wa Oooh]

[img]http://media2./media/CycIvRahkUp0Y/200w.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by auntymi(f): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mouth sealed

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Adanyebe(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
CHANNELS.... This is what happens when TV stations are just too crazy about being the best station

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by azimibraun: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
That room was echoing bigtime and he sound production was poor. That was buhari addressing Party Men at the break of fast yesterday and it was on Channelstv. If you want to be fair play the video of yesterday and play he video of 2day when he was addressing Heads of Diplomatic missions in abuja 2day. The same Channelstv. Was that of 2day interpreted?
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by amnesty7: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
ziky2010:
worst accent I have ever heard from a very important personality
Poor you angry And you can do nothing, he remains your president.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
banki:

even you cant write English correctly ...and you open a thread to criticize another person please correct yourself first
I believe you have compression problem.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by datopaper(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
O funny
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by siraj1402(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Oga use your brain. Can you separate omo ibo and this elongation in his intonation?Who knows how you sound when you talk abi that can shows in your written?.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by dunkem21(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Abeg go and sit down, how can he move the country forward when he can not move his tongue properly.

Chai ..I don fall for okada

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by front247: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
ziky2010:
worst accent I have ever heard from a very important personality
how will obama hear what he is talking self when he visits America

2 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by mediachirps(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Bad belle. Is it by grammar or by action? cheesy
duce bag, the both eludes him.

1 Like

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ogogoromasta: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:

thunder fire
yuh and ur
generation! angry
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by darkjorse: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
True.... I am from the north born and bred and I still can't understand what he is saying. Nigeria's dullest president ever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by opedaydydx9(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. By the time Baba is done speaking I always have headaches because i've been straining my ears trying to decode what he is saying.

It reminds me of the Abacha era. Whenever Abacha presented a speech, my dad would laugh and laugh... And laugh. Because he didn't understand what the man was saying. tongue

Abeg make dem leave baba alone jor. The accent is very sexy. cheesy
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
dunkem21:
Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojoo grin

Ha si na onye isi ala anyi agbajighi choku ka o foduzia itiwa sleti grin

Ewu n'ata obodo Nigeria igu n'isi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.