Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ (20958 Views)

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 1:18am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

dats kul. lagos also part of naija states hv also stayed sha. spent 5years there. ondo strt, ogba. so why did u left benin?

I now live at Gowon Estate. My parents got tired of raising their kids around the frequent burial parties that were held every friday; Got tired of the always reoccuring news about conventions of witches, and evil doings...I can not count the number of dead bodies my siblings and i had to come across almost every week as kids on our way to school.. The kidnappings for blood money, plus the idol whoshippers association? Hmm.

Edo state wasn't named the heartbeat of Nigeria for nothing grin.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

I now live at Gowon Estate. My parents got tired of raising their kids around the frequent burial parties that were held every friday; Got tired of the always reoccuring news about conventions of witches, and evil doings...I can not count the number of dead bodies my siblings and i had to come across almost every week as kids on our way to school.. The kidnappings for blood money, plus the idol whoshippers association? Hmm.

Edo state wasn't named the heartbeat of Nigeria for nothing grin.
Hmm. am nt impress i must admit. hope u knw all states in naija has their own problems? and those u listed abt edo state are definately nt truth because i blive we both knw we cant compare edo with any southwest state when it comes to using people for rituals and kidnapping people for blood money. and the edo state u talked abt is edo of old and nt present. which year did u left edo 4 lag?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Hmm. am nt impress i must admit. hope u knw all states in naija has their own problems? and those u listed abt edo state are definately nt truth because i blive we both knw we cant compare edo with any southwest state when it comes to using people for rituals and kidnapping people for blood money. and the edo state u talked abt is edo of old and nt present. which year did u left edo 4 lag?

Hmm!...You use style know my age abi?. See your life
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmm!...You use style know my age abi?. Try to show some respect ok!
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 1:56am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=mystage post=35950338][/quote]

Oh pls!...That was a joke.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmm!...You use style know my age abi?. See your life
You wanna knw how i think? i think ur age either old or young doesnt matter to me..u knw y? because "mystage" sees age as just a number (as a married women told me dis yea,..stop complaining you are older than me, abi dem write age for ur dick,..lolz). i asked for d year u left benin bcus i wanna knw if ur thought and mindset abt edo that u poured out ealier were in the past and nt nw bcus most of the tinz u said abt edo doesnt happen anymore.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Oh pls!...That was a joke.
ohhh, i knw u were joking sweet. sorry i my response was kinda harsh. and on a lighter not,..get ready to visit benin again o bcus u re d first nairalander hv decide to meet in person. either u lik it or nt me must see dat ur worwor face,.lolz
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 2:08am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

You wanna knw how i think? i think ur age either old or young doesnt matter to me..u knw y? because "mystage" sees age as just a number (as a married women told me dis yea,..stop complaining you are older than me, abi dem write age for ur dick,..lolz). i asked for d year u left benin bcus i wanna knw if ur thought and mindset abt edo that u poured out ealier were in the past and nt nw bcus most of the tinz u said abt edo doesnt happen anymore.

I'm not an old woman but any ways. We left Benin in the early 2000's.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 2:09am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

ohhh, i knw u were joking sweet. sorry i my response was kinda harsh. and on a lighter not,..get ready to visit benin again o bcus u re d first nairalander hv decide to meet in person. either u lik it or nt me must see dat ur worwor face,.lolz
Hahahaha!...Wor wor face....Look who dey talk. Mcteww
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

I'm not an old woman but any ways. We left Benin in the early 2000's.
you see what am trying to point out. isnt it unfair to judge a city to posses same things as it was 10yrs ago? if u wanna knw den i shud tel u dat e.g burials in edo are nt done at nite again; cult clashes as reduce as it was then bcus all d guys are busy making money and also those street rituals nw take place in villages and nt city anymore because wat u sees in the cities nw are tied roads wit strt lites, big hotels, shopping malls, businesses, etc. calculating ur age it seems it falls inbetween my idea lady age o. 22-24yrs, abi i lie? "wink"
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hahahaha!...Wor wor face....Look who dey talk. Mcteww
I lie bfor? if u tink am wrong then prove me right na. upload ur pic just lik i did. i did bcus i knw d boy is hot wit 6paks. show me ur pic by uploading and remove it afterward after we both knw i must hv seen it to judge it.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 2:23am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

you see what am trying to point out. isnt it unfair to judge a city to posses same things as it was 10yrs ago? if u wanna knw den i shud tel u dat e.g burials in edo are nt done at nite again; cult clashes as reduce as it was then bcus all d guys are busy making money and also those street rituals nw take place in villages and nt city anymore because wat u sees in the cities nw are tied roads wit strt lites, big hotels, shopping malls, businesses, etc. calculating ur age it seems it falls inbetween my idea lady age o. 22-24yrs, abi i lie? "wink"

Well, I haven't been to Benin since then, so that explains my reservations about Benin, as a result of what my family and experienced back then.
Hmm!...Idea lady age indeed. grin
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmm!...Idea lady age indeed. grin
hahahahahaha. dnt worry sweet. am gonna take u tour the city when u cum visit nt just a fellow nairalander bt a gud one at dat then u wil see wit ur eyes that indeed benin has changed and a place to be. what about dat? "wink"
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 2:34am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

hahahahahaha. dnt worry sweet. am gonna take u tour the city when u cum visit nt just a fellow nairalander bt a gud one at dat then u wil see wit ur eyes that indeed benin has changed and a place to be. what about dat? "wink"

HMMM!....I don't think i'll get to Benin anytime soon .
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

HMMM!....I don't think i'll get to Benin anytime soon .
but me tink i can bring u to benin anytime some. is anytin bad in visiting/meeting a frnd? or we arent frnds? or are u parents gonna beat u if u leave their sight for mayb a weekend? lolz. are u currently on facebook like right nw?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 2:39am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

but me tink i can bring u to benin anytime some. is anytin bad in visiting/meeting a frnd? or we arent frnds? or are u parents gonna beat u if u leave their sight for mayb a weekend? lolz

NO!..I'm just too business to think about traveling anytime soon. As for friends?.Hahahaha
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

NO!..I'm just too business to think about traveling anytime soon. As for friends?.Hahahaha
Business?..dats awesome. bt its same thing na, i wil patronise ur business, just bring watever u re selling or offering and i wil buy. atleast na business carry u go if u are asked why u went.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 2:44am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Business?..dats awesome. bt its same thing na, i wil patronise ur business, just bring watever u re selling or offering and i wil buy. atleast na business carry u go if u are asked why u went.

That was a typo. I meant to type the term" busy" instead....Yeah!... Still not traveling
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

That was a typo. I meant to type the term" busy" instead....Yeah!... Still not traveling
ohh, nw i get u. sorry for the misunderstanding. hope u wont ming granting "mystage" an instant favour he requires frm u right nw? nor fal dis fine boy hand o wen he eventually ask, u knw say na nairaland we dey and nairalanders mouth nor gud. lolz
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

ohh, nw i get u. sorry for the misunderstanding. hope u wont mind granting "mystage" an instant favour he requires frm u right nw? nor fal dis fine boy hand o wen he eventually ask, u knw say na nairaland we dey and nairalanders mouth nor gud. lolz
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 17, 2015
scentmarlc:
dem ask yu kweshun uno talk.....all dem babes yu dey parade nko?? Yu neva meet dem for real life? .....chai, mide.hi cynd.ax abeg make una arrange live date with yur bobo oooo
Lolz, my whatsApp network wasn't good. U forgot to add Doughyeenbae and M.hizkel wink
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 3:10am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

ohh, nw i get u. sorry for the misunderstanding. hope u wont ming granting "mystage" an instant favour he requires frm u right nw? nor fal dis fine boy hand o wen he eventually ask, u knw say na nairaland we dey and nairalanders mouth nor gud. lolz

Does the favor include taking our conversation over to private messages?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Does the favor include taking our conversation over to private messages?
No, its about askin moderator to take it to front page. any wrong if its abt takin it private?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 3:25am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

No, its about askin moderator to take it to front page. any wrong if its abt takin it private?

You're making fun of me abi?...Okay now.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

You're making fun of me abi?...Okay now.
Hahahahahaha. me mak fun of u ke, i nor dey fear ibadan girl? abi u tink say i want mk abija strike me dead go meet iya rainbow for hell fire?...lolz. oya am sorry,..so can i mk my request nw nd hope it wont be rejected?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 3:31am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahahaha. me mak fun of u ke, i nor dey fear ibadan girl? abi u tink say i want mk abija strike me dead go meet iya rainbow for hell fire?...lolz. oya am sorry,..so can i mk my request nw nd hope it wont be rejected?

HIGHLY REJECTED!....STAMPED & SEALED.

1 Like

Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

HIGHLY REJECTED!....STAMPED & SEALED.
Hmmm, like serious?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 3:39am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm, like serious?

Hek yes grin
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hek yes grin
hmmm. ok kul if dats ok by u. gudnite or gudmorni, which one is even appropriate at dis point in time sef. sweetdreams to u if u decide to sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

hmmm. ok kul if dats ok by u. gudnite or gudmorni, which one is even appropriate at dis point in time sef. sweetdreams to u if u decide to sleep.

GoodMorning
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by endowednicky(f): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:
For me and my household i/we havent met any nairalander before, mayb bcus i/we are too busy for such. but mayb endowednicky is the first i wish to meet, though am stil thinking abt it sha.
lol......OK,continue thinkingtongue
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by devonpaul(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2015
:avent met any and. Don't think I have any plans of meeting any for now. But I wouldn't lie there are some that have gone ahead to be more than just a friend, a helper, business partner, idea consult etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.