Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ (20931 Views)

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
nah,am straightgrin
Kul. dats how children of God like me are suppose to be. Boy for Girl, Guy for Lady, Man for Woman. digging with no repacaution.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Kul. dats how children of God like me are suppose to be. Boy for Girl, Guy for Lady, Man for Woman. digging with no repacaution.
alryt. . . . .no qualms
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm!...thanks sweetheart.
I think are BETTER.

Sweatheart?...This is too early.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm,are u sure u resid in gowon estate

Yes I do reside at Gowon Estate.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yes I do reside at Gowon Estate.
is it the gowon estate in festac or egbeda area?shocked
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
is it the gowon estate in festac or egbeda area?shocked
The one at Egbeda area.Wetin concern you with my business?.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
RaeMystix:

Sweatheart?...This is too early.
Lolz. i dnt tink so,..u knw y? bcus sweetheart are refers to people who makes u derive joy and happiness either by chating, calling, etc(a stranger who does all dis can also be tag a sweetheart by u). and dats wat happens to me whenever i read a reply frm u for my messgs. d person dnt reali hv to be ur luv or close to ur heart.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by jabojafa(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

who says I'm lying. I've destroyed the pusssies of half of nairaland girls. wink

why don't you like me? females usually act like they don't like the people they actually love deep down anyway.

5 reasons? I can give you a Kabillion reasons. I'm everything no guy is & can ever be.the total package. also well versed in the Kama Sutra cheesy
wot shall it profit to bleepp d whole girls on nairaland n end up with on olosho as a wife?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. i dnt tink so,..u knw y? bcus sweetheart are refers to people who makes u derive joy and happiness either by chating, calling, etc(a stranger who does all dis can also be tag a sweetheart by u). and dats wat happens to me whenever i read a reply frm u for my messgs. d person dnt reali hv to be ur luv or close to ur heart.
Hmmmm
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by jabojafa(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

who says I'm lying. I've destroyed the pusssies of half of nairaland girls. wink

why don't you like me? females usually act like they don't like the people they actually love deep down anyway.

5 reasons? I can give you a Kabillion reasons. I'm everything no guy is & can ever be.the total package. also well versed in the Kama Sutra cheesy
more boastin abt bleeping d whole girls on planet mars is no achievement.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmmmm
yea. and na frm stranger sweetheart e dey start til it reach luv and intimate sweetheart. "wink"
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by jabojafa(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
faith551:
A lot to find them, I've met Nneka123 in my dreams, met Twaci ones in a trance, I think I also saw beamborla once in a revelation
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by olamigbemi(f): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
None!
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by jabojafa(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
olamigbemi:
None!
dont worry dearie vry soon u wud meet sm1
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
olamigbemi:
None!
Go and purchase ur ticket first, after wish i wud mk myself available 4 u to see.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
RaeMystix:

The one at Egbeda area.Wetin concern you with my business?.
shey i dey intrude nii? Oya no vex. . Cos that area nah where i bin run tinz wella. . .check my dp,u dn see that pix b4?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

yea. and na frm stranger sweetheart e dey start til it reach luv and intimate sweetheart. "wink"
From stranger to Nl E friend wey e go reach.. Got a fellow already, and not looking.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
RaeMystix:

From stranger to Nl E friend wey e go reach.. Got a fellow already, and not looking.
Ahhh, see dis babe o. NL E frnd ke, who is interested in that and who told u re single and searching b4?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Ahhh, see dis babe o. NL E frnd ke, who is interested in that and who told u re single and searching b4?

Well, that's how it starts...You wouldn't be the first and difinetly aren't the going to be the last to began that. I don't tire for una game....So no vex e.....My response was due to experience.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
shey i dey intrude nii? Oya no vex. . Cos that area nah where i bin run tinz wella. . .check my dp,u dn see that pix b4?

Are you intruding? YES!!....I'm I interested in the fact that you "RUN TINZ"?...NO!!!.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2015
RaeMystix:

Well, that's how it starts...You wouldn't be the first and difinetly aren't the going to be the last to began that. I don't tire for una game....So no vex e.....My response was due to experience.
Lolz. seriously i dnt tink anger does bcum part of me wen it cums to issue like dis. bt am just disappointed in u(no hard feeling) for tinking my intention tallies wit wat u had in mind. how wud i even nurse such intention toward a suppose female (who might even be a male) in a faceless forum. the worst of it is dat u dnt even hv a pic,..GOOSH. i take dis as an insult frm u on my person.
finally,... AM SORRY OK, all i just wanted frm inception til nw chatin wit u is nting bt just to put smile on d face of a fellow nairalander and nt even a nl e-frnd.
SORRY! SORRY!! and SORRY!!!
I dnt tink am interested in ur chat nor reply anymore.

--- CHAT CLOSED ---
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. seriously i dnt tink anger does bcum part of me wen it cums to issue like dis. bt am just disappointed in u(no hard feeling) for tinking my intention tallies wit wat u had in mind. how wud i even nurse such intention toward a suppose female (who might even be a male) in a faceless forum. the worst of it is dat u dnt even hv a pic,..GOOSH. i take dis as an insult frm u on my person.
finally,... AM SORRY OK, all i just wanted frm inception til nw chatin wit u is nting bt just to put smile on d face of a fellow nairalander and nt even a nl e-frnd.
SORRY! SORRY!! and SORRY!!!
I dnt tink am interested in ur chat nor reply anymore.

--- CHAT CLOSED ---

THANK YOU!
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2015
RaeMystix:

Are you intruding? YES!!....I'm I interested in the fact that you "RUN TINZ"?...NO!!!.
so tell me which of the quaters u stay? Navy,external affairs,custom,police? I would catch u. . I tot u were told to put ur pix yest. . .wats keeping ya?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2015
RaeMystix:

same old lines. . . Same reasoning frequency*no offense* grin
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by amosade30(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Wana mEet dt iamtomi bae
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by iamtomi(f): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2015
amosade30:
Wana mEet dt iamtomi bae
aww...i live down ur street nau.. wink
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by amosade30(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2015
iamtomi:
aww...i live down ur street nau.. wink
so u dt babe wt d mini causin comotion in d Street ds 9t, I chekd on u @ ya flat, dint mit u @om
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by iamtomi(f): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2015
amosade30:
so u dt babe wt d mini causin comotion in d Street ds 9t, I chekd on u @ ya flat, dint mit u @om
lol...no o..i m d girl dat attends deeper life....remember me now?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
mystage:

money ke. what i have in plenty and abundantly is what is above every riches, mountains, valleys, hills, lakes, seas and rivers. that is LOVE and that is what am offering u in exchange of those things i wanna purchase frm u. hmmm!
You are very smooth, brother. too smooth.

I don't like smooth smiley
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beamborla:

You are very smooth, brother. too smooth.

I don't like smooth smiley
Hahahahaha. well,..mayb am smooth as u said, bt hope u knw u take d words of most men at ur own peril? u knw wat dat means?...d assume smooth guy dat u tink can be very rough. intelligence + naughty + rough + straight forward. dats wat "mystage" represent. so fear not that am gonna take u through lots of fasting and prayers, such dnt exist in my mind and dictionarx. hmmm
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. well,..mayb am smooth as u said, bt hope u knw u take d words of most men at ur own peril? u knw wat dat means?...d assume smooth guy dat u tink can be very rough. intelligence + naughty + rough + straight forward. dats wat "mystage" represent. so fear not that am gonna take u through lots of fasting and prayers, such dnt exist in my mind and dictionarx. hmmm
What's in your mind and dictionary?
Indulge me, pls wink
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beamborla:

What's in your mind and dictionary?
Indulge me, pls wink
ohhh, i mean u shudnt be afraid dat am gonna mk u go through fasting and praying when u re with me base on d fact dat u tink the guy is smooth and at such can also wanna always act d holy way. i dnt indulge in fasting and praying and at such u re nt gonna xperience it. clubbing, partying, etc u re gonna experience bt i such in a sensible and intelligent way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.