Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ (20941 Views)

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

That brain of yours....You tend to catch up really fast cheesy.
Thats one quality or mayb even the first u gat to possess b4 u can be tag a computer programmer.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Thats one quality or mayb even the first u gat to possess b4 u can be tag a computer programmer.

Yeah!....You'll need to put that brain to good use, if you really do want to major in that area of study.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yeah!....You'll need to put that brain to good use, if you really do want to major in that area of study.
Yeah,.u re actually right. bt "mystage" is already on dat area/field. he has been there since 2011. and he got d brain in mum's womb
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Yeah,.u re actually right. bt "mystage" is already on dat area/field. he has been there since 2011. and he got d brain in mum's womb

Why do you refer to yourself in third person?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
RaeMystix:

Why do you refer to yourself in third person?
i blive ur question points to the "HE". well,..it represent me been a guy/man and also use instead of typing my name which is d idea i am/was suppose to type.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

i blive ur question points to the "HE". well,..it represent me been a guy/man and also use instead of typing my name which is d idea i am/was suppose to type.
Represent you?...Not even close... grin
Wierd Geek.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
RaeMystix:
Represent you?...Not even close... grin Wierd Geek.
Then i wudnt mind if u make it close.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
faith551:
A lot to find them, I've met Nneka123 in my dreams, met Twaci ones in a trance, I think I also saw beamborla once in a revelation
lol... What type of revelation, pls.

You saw me as the C.E.O of one big farm like that, right? grin
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Rilwayne001: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Only one chief on politics section, he is not even active. Every other person are faceless. lipsrsealed
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by danbrowndmf(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
sinaj:
lyk seriously?
dnt tel me dt u'v been avoiding ma mentions.sad

where hv u been?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by sinaj(f): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
dnt tel me dt u'v been avoiding ma mentions.sad

where hv u been?

av nt bin avoiding your mentions...

itz jux dat I travld nd ntwk iz vewi poor here cry

nd it kills my vibe sad

daz why av not bin steady on nl.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by danbrowndmf(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
sinaj:

av nt bin avoiding your mentions...

itz jux dat I travld nd ntwk iz vewi poor here cry

nd it kills my vibe sad

daz why av not bin steady on nl.

oh sorry abt d netwrk ish..are u back frm the traveln? And where did u traveled to sef.cheesy?

Was saying i had like to hook up wif u on whatsapp,can i drop ma digit?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by RaeMystix: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Then i wudnt mind if u make it close.

Hmmmm!...You're good.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmmmm!...You're good.
Hmmm!...thanks sweetheart. I think are BETTER.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Beamborla:

lol... What type of revelation, pls.

You saw me as the C.E.O of one big farm like that, right? grin
are u a farmer? and if u re wat agric product do u sell? tomato, yam, pepper, cassava, corn or which?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2015
RaeMystix:

I now live at Gowon Estate. My parents got tired of raising their kids around the frequent burial parties that were held every friday; Got tired of the always reoccuring news about conventions of witches, and evil doings...I can not count the number of dead bodies my siblings and i had to come across almost every week as kids on our way to school.. The kidnappings for blood money, plus the idol whoshippers association? Hmm.

Edo state wasn't named the heartbeat of Nigeria for nothing grin.
hmmm,are u sure u resid in gowon estate
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

are u a farmer? and if u re wat agric product do u sell? tomato, yam, pepper, cassava, corn or which?
I would start selling all of the above in the nearest future. smiley
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beamborla:

I would start selling all of the above in the nearest future. smiley
pls pm me when u start selling them as i wil luv to patronise u. and i wil also luv to buy d face behind "beamborla", her past, her present, her future, her smile. her joy, her want nd lack, her tears, her lips, her boobs, her ass and if possible her pussy.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Beamborla(f): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

pls pm me when u start selling them as i wil luv to patronise u. and i wil also luv to buy d face behind "beamborla", her past, her present, her future, her smile. her joy, her want nd lack, her tears, her lips, her boobs, her ass and if possible her pussy.
shocked

Bros, you must be very rich ocheesy
Just that Beamborla is not for sale smiley
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beamborla:

shocked

Bros, you must be very rich ocheesy
Just that Beamborla is not for sale smiley
money ke. what i have in plenty and abundantly is what is above every riches, mountains, valleys, hills, lakes, seas and rivers. that is LOVE and that is what am offering u in exchange of those things i wanna purchase frm u. hmmm!
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmm,are u sure u resid in gowon estate
My guy re u searching for someone who reside at gowon estate?
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

My guy re u searching for someone who reside at gowon estate?
bros the last time i check'd i didnt mention u. . .sad
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
my bros, my boss, my alpha and omega, my helper, the last time i check'd i mention u. . .sad
yeah my boy, i knew u mentioned me, and dats why i intended helping u again same way hv always helped u.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

yeah my boy, i knew u mentioned me, and dats why i intended helping u again same way hv always helped u.
and wats the meaning of this stunt I hope u aint looking for what i don't have. .and please don't mention me again. . I beg of u.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:

I hope u aint looking for what a church rat like me don't have. .and please mention me again. . i worship u my God.
Me luk for wat a church rat dnt hv? are u in sane? how i wish i can slap u frm here for daring me ur god.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

I must be a psychotic troll sir,am sorry,sumone opened the cage for me. .I wont dare you anymore and lastly i took kenya weed,i was warned its not good for my system but i proved deaf ears. . twale sir may ur days be long
thought as mch. . .now swerve.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
thought as mch. . .now swerve.
hahahahahaha. dis guy u be big fool. abeg carry ur prob go. well,..my first comment was intended to be a joke bt so painful and pathetic u took it personal. pls whatever section u cum across "mystage", pls neva u address me same way u did wit ur first messg. u knw why?...bcus i dnt even need help from buhari nt to talk of an ordinary nigerian. chill my guy. thumbs up
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

hahahahahaha. dis guy u be big fool. abeg carry ur prob go. well,..my first comment was intended to be a joke bt so painful and pathetic u took it personal. pls whatever section u cum across "mystage", pls neva u address me same way u did wit ur first messg. u knw why?...bcus i dnt even need help from buhari nt to talk of an ordinary nigerian. chill my guy. thumbs up
ma guy ur folly ehn no be here. . .shey u sef knw see say nah joke i deygrin
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
ma guy ur folly ehn no be here. . .shey u sef knw see say nah joke i deygrin
I knw. thanks and God bless u.

NEXT PERSON PLS....

mr pbs4real,..wat again? pls leave my office, am done with u.

SECRETARY,..PLS USHER IN THE NXT JOB SEEKER/APPLICANT.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

I knw. thanks and God bless u.

NEXT PERSON PLS....

mr pbs4real,..wat again? pls leave my office, am done with u.

SECRETARY,..PLS USHER IN THE NXT JOB SEEKER/APPLICANT.
brings out his pistol,points it @ him. . .would u kindly recap nowcheesy
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
pbs4real:
brings out his pistol,points it @ him. . .would u kindly recap nowcheesy
Hahahahaha. see dis guy o. where i for cum, we nor dey fear spirit nt to talk of gun. na only gays dey fear us nw bcus we nor want mk dem burst our tinny ass hole for us. if u re a gay say it nw o, i wont mind to handover my company to u just for u to spell my ass hole.
Re: What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ by pbs4real(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. see dis guy o. where i for cum, we nor dey fear spirit nt to talk of gun. na only gays dey fear us nw bcus we nor want mk dem burst our tinny ass hole for us. if u re a gay say it nw o, i wont mind to handover my company to u just for u to spell my ass hole.
nah,am straightgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.