Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja (27334 Views)

Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by berrystunn(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=18pt]buhari , is busy stepping on people and things that will join forces and opposition to fight his govt[/size]

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by welis1(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
I hear and make sure you release him tomorrow
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Richie0974: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
There's always a reason...
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by butterflyy(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
One at a time

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Precious91(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Keep it up PMB.Keep flushing em out

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Tomjazzy2: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
idupaul:
Buhari is slow but he is definitely steady!!!!

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Do you know some thing that we don't know about the arrest sir undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by JBismarck(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Good
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by fkpboss: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
ionsman:
I love Buhari...dazalll
be careful dude, dullness is a communicable disease

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by worksmart(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
K
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by lagdmark(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
shamsuRana:
grin

"President Buhari will spend 8 years and there is nothing I or PDP can do about it." ~ Gov Ayo Fayose on State owned EKTV

If his health conditions permit
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by ideatoprince18(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
pls did we vote Bihari to b arresting people??
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Daliano(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
If my presido move at the speed this Tanoids are asking for Ehh,then all former ministers and service chiefs are in real problem.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by eleko1: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Good news cool .Hope them miserable pipu won't come here when it get to their tribe pipu/clan or kal PMB anti dis/dat.
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by seankay(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari d man of the year!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by dotune(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
It is unfortunate that some people were taking advantage of the insurgency to enrich themselves at the expense of many lives. They should face the wrath of the law.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by omogin(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Seriously need this kind of action in the health sector as fast as possible. Linus Awute and his cohorts have killed this sector. They've got agents in ippis and the CBN ensuring a smooth sail of their evil practices.
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by DennisEche(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
400billionman:
Boogarri should face national development and leave pursuing shadows..

I support the fight against corruption but let it be done with respect for the culprits. Not locking them up, starving them or maltreating them .

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by MizMyColi(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is just Vendetta from daura dulllard

While it might seem like it, I do not think it is what it is.

How can Dasuki tender a letter of resignation without giving an account of stewardship?
How can there be a change of hands in administration without a proper handover, detailing insights on security measures, management of finances, personnel and other estate?

I heard these army generals feed fat on resources allocated to fight insurgency.
On this note, if found culpable, I have no pity for him whatsoever.

I wonder why Jona didn't make that man answerable anyway.....

*zModified*z

News reaching me has it that, the reason for his arrest could be more than just 'not doing a proper handover'. The 1985 cou'p led by Dasuki which ousted Buhari rings loudest in the mind.

If truly this is a case of witch hunting or vendetta, Buhari and co should realize that Nigerians are keenly watching....
One gaffe and your head will be served on a platter.

#GoFigure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by nationwide1(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2015
What a shame!

Some chronically ignorant people don't know why Col Dasuki is arrested and they are already singing praises for Buhari.

They nothing about history and don't want to know. All they believe is that as long as it's Buhari doing it, it is right.

Elementary history has it that Col Dasuki led the cou'p that ousted Buhari in 1985 and for those who care to know, Buhari does not forgive. This is a pay back time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Firefire(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari is clueless, walahi undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Viktor1983(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Very good development. All those who participated in one way or the other to compromise Nigeria should be treated as enemy of the state irrespective of their tribe, religion or ethnicity.

Let's just imagine Dasuki was an Igbo or a SS person, our brothers and sisters from the East would have started crying blue murder. PMB will pursue all cases on their merits and demerits and not on where you come from or who you are.

Will you die if you don't mention your "Igbo brothers" on your post?
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Firefire(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
nationwide1:
What a shame!

Some chronically ignorant people don't know why Col Dasuki is arrested and they are already singing praises for Buhari.

They nothing about history and don't want to know. All they believe is that as long as it's Buhari doing it, it is right.

Elementary history has it that Col Dasuki led the cou'p that ousted Buhari in 1985 and for those who care to know, Buhari does not forgive. This is a pay back time.

Leave the myopic children of hate to be jubilating, the future is waiting for them.

Time shall tell.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by arro: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Am for all am for nobody, i love that , we need you more than ever, may God help and protect you,please visit paramilitary especially interior, job scam and unpaid training allowance in fire service,unpaid uniform allowance,they should also give account of that national fire academy in sheda.
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by 400billionman: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2015
DennisEche:

My father is a foolish fool......first class mumu

Ok.

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by kellyAB: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
May Day for those that loot our Economy
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Built2last: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
They shud just remind PMB this is democracy not military regime. Those who view his actions as fighting corruption are politically naive. You dont lay siege on people's houses and just arrest them. We have soon forgotten how Kashamu rubbished NDLEA.

I expect Buhari to set up a panel of inquiry that will do their findings and make it clear before Nigerians nd then, arrest and prosecute the accused if guilty.

My advice to him is to be careful. When you fight corruption, it fights back. PMB is a one man army. You cant win this war alone. Dasuki is an ex-conel, IBB's boy and from an influential royal family. PMB need to make clear, the reasons for his arrests to the Nigerian masses.

If this is not clear, it will be regarded as political witch hunt or vendetta. They will fight back. National assembly will also shake him for abuse of power.

PMB should embrace democratic due process.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by kilomeji2: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Payback time! Dasuki was among the officers that arrested Buhari at Dodan Barracks during the coup that ushered in IBB in 1985!
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Gboliwe: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is just Vendetta from daura dulllard

Yes it's a vendetta but I love it anyway. This man was part of the people who has kept this country the way it is. Indeed the terrorist is being vengeful for the wrong reason, but I strongly believe it's payback time for him.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by nationwide1(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

While it might seem like it, I do not think it is what it is.

How can Dasuki tender a letter of resignation without giving an account of stewardship?
How can there be a change of hands in administration without a proper handover, detailing insights on security measures, management of finances, personnel and other estate?

I heard these army generals feed fat on resources allocated to fight insurgency.
On this note, if found culpable, I have no pity for him whatsoever.

I wonder why Jona didn't make that man answerable anyway.....

And if truly this is a case of witch hunting or vendetta, Buhari and co should realize that Nigerians are keenly watching.
One gaffe and your head will be served on a platter.

#GoFigure
If your reason for arrest of Col Dasuki is anything to go by, do you think not doing a proper handover is enough reason for laying siege on Dasuki’s home in Sokoto and Abuja and even arrest him?

Common logic tells me it's more than just 'not doing a proper handover'. For me 1985 cou'p led by Dasuki which ousted Buhari rings loudest in my mind. I stand to be proven wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by sellYourCar: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Progress....
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by emerged01(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
anytime I hear Dasuki,I always remember two imported flowers in my room. the flowers were bought by him. when he parked out of a duplex maintained by my company,he left them behind.
The man is a coolheaded man. I always admire his humility.
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2015
nationwide1:

If your reason for arrest of Col Dasuki is anything to go by, do you think not doing a proper handover is enough reason for laying siege on Dasuki’s home in Sokoto and Abuja and even arrest him?

Common logic tells me it's more than just 'not doing a proper handover'. For me 1985 cou'p led by Dasuki which ousted Buhari rings loudest in my mind. I stand to be proven wrong.

waow, this is another angle.
Sometimes, I wish I was born in the 70s.
I am modifying my post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest / Geoffrey Onyeama In Closed-Door Meeting With Russian, Ukraine Ambassadors / Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.