Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja (27331 Views)

Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by socialmediaman: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is just Vendetta from daura dulllard

This is actually why people trooped out from their houses to vote out the former toothless bulldog.. They want the citizens to be protected while the "polithiefcians" are treated like common criminals. All people want to see now is evidence and the rest is history for Pete Sampras Sambo Dasuki. Rule of law doesn't mean moping at thieves and letting them go scot free. Try crime in the US and see 25 police cars wielding sirens at your residence the next morning
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by okotv(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

We will now wait and see how all this pans out.

I will not be surprised to see or hear that Dasuki wasn't arrested and is cooperating with the agency.
This government is synonymous with sensationalism.

It begs the question though, how you are quick to assume that it was under the directive of Mr President that Ogar was recalled, and then quick to refute lines of thought that this might equally be a vendetta against Dasuki. What makes you think it wasn't him who gave the directive that she be transferred, and then later retraced his steps based on superior advice.

You'd agree with me that based on our different perceptions of the man called Buhari, we are drawing our conclusions.
Have you read about the latest NSA?
Smh.

Either ways, like I posited earlier, I have no pity for people who feed fat at the expense of human lives, it is unforgivable.
Buhari may not have fed fat at the expense of human lives, but it is something in these lines that has repeatedly chained the man to my bad books.....even when I decide to show some support and love.

Why is there no written or audiovisual record of Buhari condemning the killings that trailed his loss in 2011?
How can such a person claim to be concerned about the lives of over 160 million?

Yes, the media, just like it was used to achieve near acceptance of gayism world over has equally been used to paint the man in good light, as the next best thing since sliced bread....
But to the discerning mind, there are questions which beg answers, except of course we've chosen to sweep them all under the carpet as "it doesn't matter"

For people in my category, it would take irrefutable proof, the one that will leave my skepticism dumbfounded beyond doubt, that he is who they really say he is.

Until then...
I have been reading your comments for sometime now and it has kept me wondering why. This just sets it straight. Good luck.
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
okotv:
I have been reading your comments for sometime now and it has kept me wondering why. This just sets it straight. Good luck Jonathangrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by klax(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
nerodenero:
The investigation should not be limited to Dasuki alone, those other Pregnant Service Chief should also be probed. The Nigerian Army have been ridiculed and made vulnerable under their watch due to corruption.

I support you 100%. All if them must be made to account for all there failure as security chiefs those pot belly must be drain flat.
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
why?
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by kaypound(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
i really dont even care if Dasuki's arrest is a vendatta motive. He and IBB's coup got us here in the first place. IBB legalized corruption in Nigeria. He took it to aother level then Annualled the June 12 and gave us Ernest Shonekon #babanoregret and offcourse we know the rest of the story with Abacha.

Anyways, that said Dasuki should account for every military budget he was given.
Re: DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja by cyberguy72(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toktee:
See what hunger can caused,see what hunger has done to this kid.
plz smoking that thing,itz nt just gud for u,trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.