Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63581 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
SirHouloo:

But he rose on the third day and urs died forever!
Point of correction,,,Mohammed is nt God,,as u claimed Jesus 2 be ur God.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by cadre88(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more
nd wht happened to dem at d end? successful careers or poor emdings? dnt forget Tyson too

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
SirHouloo:

Point of correction,,,Mohammed is nt God,he was Allah's messanger,,not as u claimed Jesus 2 be ur God.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
hayor93:
who's asking u 4 comparison,,,dz is nt a debate.......All prophets are equal b4 Allah!!!
exactly . You are absolutely correct all prophets are equal BUT where you got it wrong is that you have forgotten that mohammed himself claimed to be a servant of God , BUT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. I wouldn't have argued if mohammed had also claimed to be the son of God ,but he never did ,and it is only Jesus that is recognised as the son of God . He is the only One that has ever claimed that title. So there is a vast and huge difference between both religions .
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahaha. Dear. See wetin person dey endure from these people. Allah Allah laba.. grin grin wereys!

Wehrey gidi ni wongrin grin grin

They need Jesus in their lifesgrin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Then why is boko haram chanting in Islam writings?
Because Arabic Is A Language And The Palestianean Xtians Also Speak D Language.When Would You Realise That BH And Oda Terrorists Are Designed By America So As To Ruin D Growth Of Islam In D World.Islamic World Condemned The Act Of BH,they Are Not Muslims Only Tarnishing D Image Of Islam By Hiddin Unda Islam.The Word Sword Has Never Mentioned In The Qur'an.Browse It The Fastest Growing Religim In The World Is Islam Despite Different Names They Call Islam..."the only religion with Allah is islam" because God mentioned Islam in Al-qur'an many time, how many time did jesus mention christianity of sunday services...it was paul dat programmed xtianity
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
REASONS WHY many of them don't want to chose ISlam.

But you think that you will live a little while, so you want to enjoy some things. You want to wear some more fancy suits, you want to dance a little more and get drunk,want to have sex with your so called girlfriend without getting married, sing a little more, drink some Scotch, hang out some more; and, of course, you are not ready to pray everyday. That is because you think you are going to live a while. But how much is a while? How long ago was it when all our hair was black? How long ago was it, you were a child? It was yesterday. And we are going to die tomorrow. So how long do you want to wait?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Wehrey gidi ni wongrin grin grin

They need Jesus in their lifesgrin
just tell me in the bible where jesus says "accept me as your personal lord and savior", what chapter did jesus say pray "in the name of jesus" wen u wana pray?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by KingTblaise(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more

All these men never converted, it was pure rumours. And am doubting that of Adebayor too. Ifu really know these celebs you won't say such thing especially Pac's life
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bakrabas:
Because Arabic Is A Language And The Palestianean Xtians Also Speak D Language.When Would You Realise That BH And Oda Terrorists Are Designed By America So As To Ruin D Growth Of Islam In D World.Islamic World Condemned The Act Of BH,they Are Not Muslims Only Tarnishing D Image Of Islam By Hiddin Unda Islam.The Word Sword Has Never Mentioned In The Qur'an.Browse It The Fastest Growing Religim In The World Is Islam Despite Different Names They Call Islam..."the only religion with Allah is islam" because God mentioned Islam in Al-qur'an many time, how many time did jesus mention christianity of sunday services...it was paul dat programmed xtianity

Islamic thought includes all educational
endeavors and scholarly opinions made in
distinguishing Islam’s core principles, its
simplicity and its tenderness and compassion in
its approach to all aspects of human relations.
Today there are many individuals/groups just
like the BOKOHARAM who study Islam from a
superficial point of view and emerge with their
own ideas andimaginary interpretations which
often diverge greatly from the established
legislation in the area of study. Because of such
studies lacking a true basis in Islamic
jurisprudence, many non-
Muslims are given a bad understanding about
Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by ManTiger(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Following the footstep of his brother Mike Tyson.

God was with Tyson since the age of 17, even though he never knew GOD. He made money, fame and was known WorldWide.

UNTILL...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bakrabas:
just tell me in the bible where jesus says "accept me as your personal lord and savior", what chapter did jesus say pray "in the name of jesus" wen u wana pray?

Heeeehehegrin...See this one ooocheesy

Look here mister...I don't have time to argue with people like you.......if you really wanna know where that is written in the bible....then I would advice you to get a bible or download it on your phone.....then go through the *New testament *.. I'm sure u will get ur answers there....

Note; Pls don't bother to read it if you are not intelligent, cos a fool can/will never understand the Biblewink

Thankswink
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
onatisi:
exactly . You are absolutely correct all prophets are equal BUT where you got it wrong is that you have forgotten that mohammed himself claimed to be a servant of God , BUT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. I wouldn't have argued if mohammed had also claimed to be the son of God ,but he never did ,and it is only Jesus that is recognised as the son of God . He is the only One that has ever claimed that title. So there is a vast and huge difference between both religions .
seems you dont read bible there are lot of verses where jesus called himself a servant of God, He even denied calling him a good teacher,jesus was not on the son of God In bible.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by anigbajumo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
cadre88:

nd wht happened to dem at d end? successful careers or poor emdings? dnt forget Tyson too
shut up!

so dy wil nt die again coz they ar muslim.....

Anelka age is wat lead him to wher he is nw.

tell me English Top scorer in 2008/2009 season?

They convert to muslim wen they see the true evidence dat ISLAM is d wright path,only way to paradise nd the only religion Almighty Allah wil accept frm u...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by conquerour(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
He was just a Christian not a believer. " I know my sheep and my sheep knows me"

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by zakson4real(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED
I challenge u for a debate
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehegrin...See this one ooocheesy

Look here mister...I don't have time to argue with people like you.......if you really wanna know where that is written in the bible....then I would advice you to get a bible or download it on your phone.....then go through the *New testament *.. I'm sure u will get ur answers there....

Note; Pls don't bother to read it if you are not intelligent, cos a fool can/will never understand the Biblewink

Thankswink
.matt 15 vs 22-24 the bible called jesus son of david, luke 3-32 son of joseph.the word xtianity is not d bible cos xtianity is not d religion of our dear prophet jesus peace of Allah Be Upon Him
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

and

John 11
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

No you are the one making a grave mistake. Actually ONLY THE GOD OF ISLAM (ALLAH, ELAH/ELAI, ELOHIM) that can save. That was why according to the bible, Jesus cried "Ëlai Elai La ma sabachthani" "My God My God why have you forsaken me"? Mathew 27:45

Elai in Aramaic is same with Allah in Arabic and same as ElohIm in Hebrew.

Why do you spread what you do not know or understand? You drew your conclusion on what you do not understand. Definitely this is not the teaching of Jesus.

On the Surah 46:9 the correct understanding is as follows:

Say: 'I am not a novelty, unprecedented, among the messengers, (that is to say, I am not the first to be sent by God as His Messenger. Already many of them have come before me, so how can you deny me?) Nor do I know what will be done with me or with you, ( in this world: will I be made to leave my native land, or will I be slain as was done with some prophets before me, or will you stone me to death, or will the earth be made to swallow you as it did deniers before you?) I only follow what is revealed to me, that is, the Qur'ān, and I do not invent anything myself. And I am only a plain warner', one whose warning is plain.

Hope this suffice for you.

Muhammad and his followers (Muslims) are all going to heaven guaranteed by Allah.

What takes a person to hellfire usually is the sin s/he commits and on this Allah said to the Prophet Muhammad:

We have given you (O Muhammad SAW) a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future (Surah 48:1-2)

Meaning his shortcomings of the fast and the future are forgiven by God. This guaranteed him to be admitted to Heaven. There are many other ayahs that concur same but I think this one is enough proof for you.

As for the Muslims the Prophet of Islam is our role model and anyone who followed his footstep is guaranteed to make it to Heaven. There are many Ayahs in reference to this. Some of the Muslims were even mentioned by name and guaranteed Heaven before their death.

As for the verses of the bible you quoted the word begotten is fabricated according to the RSV.

[b]The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not exist in the most ancient manuscript.

John A-V {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (This word does not exist anymore in all Gospels in the RSV), so Jesus is not any more begotten by God where we find others still alleged to be begotten sons of God according to the bible. examples:

David was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Israel was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Exodus A-V {4:22} And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel[is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

So the term Son of God in the language of the Jews means godly person not actual son of God and does not mean divinity at all, examples:

All Jews are sons of God (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {82:6} I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

All those who follow the spirit of God are sons of God (according to the bible). Romans A-V {8:14} For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[/b]

Furthermore Jesus has never called his followers Christians if you disagree show me where Jesus said his followers are Christians. Also Salvation is guaranteed not to Christians but to the followers of Jesus. And how do we know the followers of Jesus? Only by examining the original scripture of Jesus to see who adhere to it but since the original is not available but many translated versions with contradictions then is possible all of them are wrong.

As for the blind deaf and dumb that the Ayah refers to are not the physically challenged but rather normal people who refused to listen and reason.

Asad : Verily, the vilest of all creatures 23 in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb ones who do not use their reason.

Malik : For the worst animals in the sight of Allah are those deaf and dumb people who do not use common sense.

Pickthall : Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense.

Yusuf Ali : For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb those who understand not. 1195

Transliteration : Inna sharra alddawabbi AAinda Allahi alssummu albukmu allatheena la yaAAqiloona

This is talking about those who refuse to use their commonsense and rational thinking not physically challenged people. Even the reality of today prove you wrong as Muslims donate and support physically challenged people more than anyone in this world.
If you don't listen to and understand my response you may actually qualify as one of the people the ayah is referring to.

Islam does not command to beat women.

The surah 38:44 is talking about Job. Job took oath to punish his wife with 100 strokes in order not to break his oath Allah said to him:

And take in your hand a bunch [of grass] and strike with it and do not break your oath. Indeed, We found him patient, an excellent servant. Indeed, he was one repeatedly turning back [to Allah ].

Islam never direct Muslims to beat their wives. The Arabic word used in the Ayah has many different meanings. Islam does not tolerate beating of Women that is one of the reasons why it allow for divorce as a final settlement of all dispute. The husband has the right to utter the divorce word but the wife also has the right to ask for her husband to divorce her.

Do not spread lies because followers of Jesus do not spread lies unless of course if you are not one of them.

As for miracles there are many of them in the Qur'án. If you want me to list them for you I can do so. But wait a minute even the Quran as a book is a miracle. This book was revealed over 1300 years but is still intact and in its original form. Get a copy of it from any part of the world yet it is same. I do not want my response to be too long else I will have listed some of the miracles in the Quran brought by the Noble Messenger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by owoadeakin: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
i am not suprise... by their fruit u shall no dem. he did dsame thing to his parents
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bakrabas:
.matt 15 vs 22-24 the bible called jesus son of david, luke 3-32 son of joseph.the word xtianity is not d bible cos xtianity is not d religion of our dear prophet jesus peace of Allah Be Upon Him

Sir.....I guess u forgot my warnings.....I will repeat it againwink

Fools can/will never understand the Bible........I really don't want to do this......so pls don't tempt me....

So....if you think Muslims are better of than Christians....So be it....it's a free worldwink

I've been arguing with Muslims since I was 11yrs old...and none of them have been able to convince me cry, even the Imams and Alfas......So there is no point arguing with you too cry

Thankswink

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chiedu7: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
zakson4real:
I challenge u for a debate
[size=14pt]
DEBATE ACCEPTED JUST DON'T BLOW ME UP IF YOU LOOSE
[/size]
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chiedu7: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bakrabas:

[size=14pt]Amateur, you dont know our Lord Jesus [/size]

John 14 (KJV)

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bro.Yakub May Allah Bless You. It is a pittiable dismal for our pastors,revrnd,evangelist,bro,and sis in the christendom that they dont read bible.the book of Matthew 7 Vs 22 or 12 vs 38~41says miracle is devil.only evil man seek 4 miracle.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2015
chuose:
BUT ACCORDING TO THE QUORAN ALLAH IS SATAN

ALLAH "is" SATAN and SATAN "is" ALLAH.
• "O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you about this matter (i.e. the start of creations).
He said, First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and then He created His Throne. His Throne was OVER THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414).

• "I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying:
The throne of Iblis (Satan) is UPON THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih Muslim Book 39, Hadith 6754)

See more below

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_deceiver.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn042VA-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxr4495Lj8

Noise making. All your quotes and ways of quoting show how unobjective you are in this matter of discuss. Shall I shut you up so that you go back to your post in shame or I just leave you to your ignorance and not waste my time one you.
But as intro;
1- you are a liar to say muslims are not promised heaven. How deluded can you be?
As a matter of fact the Quran promised the muslims heaven more then the bible does. But I won't got too far as there are countless places which heaven was promised to muslims. As intro. Just have this;

Quran 98|7|Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) including all obligations ordered by Islam] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.

98|8|Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.

Muhammed PBUH said it serveral times too
But don't let me start quoting hadith for u at this phase.

2- you probably needs to learn "balaaga" or infact the English literature to know how things are said figuratively. Blind and deaf doesn't translate to being Physically blind and deaf. That's for those that have eyes and cannot see and have ears and refuse to listen. I don't blame you tho you're just still a learner.

Quran talks about how a blind man should be respected. When Muhammad PBUH had an encounter with a blind man

80|1|(The Prophet (Peace be upon him)) frowned and turned away,

80|2|Because there came to him the blind man (i.e. 'Abdullah bin Umm-Maktum, who came to the Prophet (Peace be upon him) while he was preaching to one or some of the Quraish chiefs).

80|3|But what could tell you that per chance he might become pure (from sins)?

80|4|Or that he might receive admonition, and that the admonition might profit him?

80|5|As for him who thinks himself self-sufficient,

80|6|To him you attend;

80|7|What does it matter to you if he will not become pure (from disbelief, you are only a Messenger, your duty is to convey the Message of Allah).

80|8|But as to him who came to you running.

80|9|And is afraid (of Allah and His Punishment),

80|10|Of him you are neglectful and divert your attention to another,

80|11|Nay, (do not do like this), indeed it (these Verses of this Quran) are an admonition,

80|12|So whoever wills, let him pay attention to it.

80|13|(It is) in Records held (greatly) in honour (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz).

3- The Christian God heals. Lol how is this my business. You should say the christian Gods not God. You forgot you have 3 Gods?

Allah (God) is the all powerful and Mighty there Is nothing he cannot do.

Quran 2|255|Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

4- The teaching of Islam is just and Wonderful. Can you please complete that verse again of where you quote the Quran that you should beat your wife.
The Quran has many times commanded muslims to love their wifes and treat them well.

Quran 30|21|And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.

Quran 2|187| our wives are a garment for you, and you are a garment for them..

5- Muhammad Performed miracles. Just shut the hell up and say you don't know about them.
You saying that Muhammad performed no miracle shows how low you level of research is

Christians often ask what miracles the prophet
Muhammad performed; many of u even make the
claim that the Quran and the hadiths record no
miracles done by the prophet. However so, it seems
that I am reading a different Quran and hadith then,
because you would have to be blind, or a big liar to
claim that there are no recorded miracles of the
prophet found in Islamic sources.

The Traditions mentioned below are all from Sahih
al-Bukhari, the most authentic collection of ahadith

1- Splitting of the Moon
"The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been
cleft asunder" [Qur'an 54:1]

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 388:
Narrated Abdullah:
The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the
company of the Prophet, and it became two parts.
The Prophet said, Witness, witness (this miracle)."

2- Food Multiplication

Sahih Bukahri: Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:
Narrated Jabir:
My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.

3- Water Multiplication
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:
Narrated 'Abdullah:
We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings,
but you people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said, "Bring the water
remaining with you." The people brought a utensil
containing a little water. He placed his hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten (by him).

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:
Narrated Al-Bara:
We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons
on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al-
Hudaibiya (there) was a well. We drew out its water
not leaving even a single drop. The Prophet sat at
the edge of the well and asked for some water with
which he rinsed his mouth and then he threw it out
into the well. We stayed for a short while and then
drew water from the well and quenched our thirst,
and even our riding animals drank water to their
satisfaction.

4- Supplication for Rain
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 115:
Narrated Anas:
A man came to the Prophet on a Friday while he (the Prophet) was delivering a sermon at Medina, and said, "There is lack of rain, so please invoke your Lord to bless us with the rain." The Prophet looked at the sky when no cloud could be detected. Then he invoked Allah for rain. Clouds started gathering together and it rained till the Medina valleys started flowing with water. It continued raining till the next Friday. Then that man (or some other man) stood up while the Prophet was delivering the Friday sermon, and said, "We are drowned; Please invoke your Lord to withhold it (rain) from us" The Prophet smiled and said twice or thrice, "O Allah! Please let it rain round about us and not upon us." The clouds started dispersing over Medina to the right and to the left, and it rained round about Medina and not upon Medina. Allah showed them (the people) the miracle of His Prophet and His response to his invocation.

5- Lights to guide Companions
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Two of the companions of the Prophet departed
from him on a dark night and were led by two lights
like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a
miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when
they parted, each of them was accompanied by one
of these lights till he reached their (respective)
houses.

6- Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 783:
Narrated Ibn Umar:
The Prophet used to deliver his sermons while
standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had
the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk
started crying and the Prophet went to it, rubbing
his hand over it (to stop its crying).

8- The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem (Arabic:
Israa) and Ascent to the Heavens (Arabic: Miraj)
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 228:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
Regarding the Statement of Allah"
"And We granted the vision (Ascension to the
heavens) which We made you see (as an actual eye
witness) was only made as a trial for the people." (17.60)

Ibn Abbas added: The sights which Allah's Apostle
was shown on the Night Journey when he was taken
to Bait-ul Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) were actual sights,
(not dreams). And the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in
the Quran is the tree of Zaqqum (itself) .
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 462:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "On the night of my Ascent to the
Heaven, I saw Moses who was a tall brown curly-
haired man as if he was one of the men of Shan'awa
tribe, and I saw Jesus, a man of medium height and
moderate complexion inclined to the red and white
colors and of lank hair. I also saw Malik, the gate-
keeper of the (Hell) Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the
signs which Allah showed me." (The Prophet then
recited the Holy Verse): "So be not you in doubt of
meeting him' when you met Moses during the night
of Mi'raj over the heavens" (32.23)
Narrated Anas and Abu Bakra: "The Prophet said,
"The angels will guard Medina from Ad-Dajjal (who
will not be able to enter the city of Medina)."

That being intro, So now do you want to go on a full debate as to how Fictional the Bible is, How Jesus crisification was a lie and a great one, how terrible the christianity is in various aspects, How deceitful and uncultured you Christians are? How islam is greater than the christianity and the true way?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Adesplendid(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2015
oh I see some people asking what miracle does our Prophet (peace be upon him) did...

it a shame on u that the message of my prophet (peace be upon him) is not to perform miracles, medicine wasn't a problem during his time.. the problem during his time was idolatry and wars. and he succeeded in bringing the world much peace but nevertheless he (peace be upon him) did miracles which are greater than the ones Jesus (peace be upon him) did...

May I ask u did Jesus Christ did a miracle such as spliting the moon?

Did Jesus Christ ascended to heaven during his lifetime and return ?

Our noble prophet Muhammed (peace be upon be upon him) did these; he splited the moon in the eye of those who denies him as a sign for them.
he ascended to heaven to show to us some of the signs of Allah and to bring to us the way of worship (solat) ... you can find evidences for this in Sahih bukhari 56:831, 58:208, 60:387, 60:390, 7:340....

The eyes of those disbelieve in the oneness of Allah and message of the last prophet "prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and attack the religious of light (Islam) with hatred and criticism is always blind to these signs...

I will not force u to believe in him.... I will only advice u to do so.
if not then wait till the time your death comes and see what comes after it...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 12:08am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=14pt]Amateur, you dont know our Lord Jesus [/size]

John 14 (KJV)

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
hmmm is that where jesus says accept me as your personal lord and saviour or jesus mentioned his name in any of his supplication? moreover jesus was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of israel.he was sent to a nation according to him in the book of matthew.was he the one that ask you to go to church on sunday? what chapter is sunday service in the bible...using gay bible version lol
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
jesus your god was murdered like a criminal, he couldn't save himself

All their Jesus could do was to cry and ask the real Oga at the top why he has forsaken him cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
when the beating became too much jesus shouted Allah Allah lamasabachtani

Lmaooo grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:

when they accuse the Quran for no reason while
they have truly horrible things in their own
books.

1. Slaughter Of Innocent Women And Children In
The Bible

Deuteronomy Chapter 2:32-37

So Moses and his army killed women and
children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment,
thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in
war it is okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th
commandment is followed, but in war its
different, Christians say nooooo. Either way,
The Quran does not say kill women and children,
I CHALLENGE YOU TO BRING THE
VERSE RIGHT NOW . We see it in your Bible, one
of your greatest prophets killing women and
children by God’s permission. Note Moses and his
army did this to many cities, verse 37 says
there was not one city which was strong enough
in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities
were destroyed with its women and children.

2. Christians Who Convert To Other Religions
Should Be Stoned To Death According To The
Bible

Deuteronomy Chapter 13:6-11

3. Rape Of Virgins Allowed In Bible In Certain
Cases
“25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the
field, and the man force her, and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26
But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there
is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as
when a man riseth against his neighbor, and
slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 For he
found her in the field, and the betrothed
damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is
not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with
her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that
lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father
fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her, he may not put
her away all his days”
Deuteronomy Chapter 22:25-29
So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain
cases in the Bible. When the victim is a virgin,
she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a
virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is
a shame and insult to rape victims, you bring me
one single lady who would want to marry her
rapist

Now let me make it easier for the reader, I will
basically post what the Christian God will do as a
punishment to those who wouldnt follow him:
1- God will cause his people to be murdered and
massacared, and they will flee in all directions.
2- People will beget children but will not be able
to enjoy them because they will be sent into
slavery .
3- People’s children shall be given to other
people and the parents will wish they could have
them back but they wont.
4- cannabilism, yes cannabilism! 53 And thou
shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh
of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the
LORD thy God hath given thee
5- God will send diseases to the people
6- You will get married, and your wife will sleep
with other men .
These above things are some of the punishments
that the God of the Bible will do to his people if
they dont follow him.

4. Killing Of Children And Married Women In The
Bible
“17 Now therefore kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman that hath known
man by lying with him . 18 But all the women
children, that have not known a man by lying
with him, keep alive for yourselves”
Numbers Chapter 31:17-18

And you have no shame in blaming the Quran and misquoting the quran without finding the meaning of those verses when you have such sadistically evil
verses in your own books!

I think that should do,if you need more then I can provide for. this without a doubt proves that the Book which you quote is nothing but a terror book without a doubt. I challenge you to come and tell me those verses which I posted are not evil and not
terrorism , I CHALLENGE YOU TO SAY IT! your silly excuse would be it's OT
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Sir.....I guess u forgot my warnings.....I will repeat it againwink

Fools can/will never understand the Bible........I really don't want to do this......so pls don't tempt me....

So....if you think Muslims are better of than Christians....So be it....it's a free worldwink

I've been arguing with Muslims since I was 11yrs old...and none of them have been able to convince me cry, even the Imams and Alfas......So there is no point arguing with you too cry

Thankswink
sister i'm not arguing with you rather i want to learn 4rm your complicated,interpolated,edited,plenty version,contradiction,omission,revision,books. is there a word "sunday" in the bible?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by prof12(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

We Muslims don't worship Muhammad (pbuh) but Allah.You Christians worship Jesus son of Mary as a god. So,why won't he abandon that man-made religion for Islam the true religion.
A lesson for morons like you and many more around,study the original text of the Bible and you will find out about Muhammad and Islam.
Finally, please learn deep about Islam as a religion before you make comments next time.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
SirHouloo:
So you are actually admitting that your so called God died?
Lmao you kill me with laughter cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.