Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (54652 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by greatseed: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

even if he's going to heaven i know d flight tickets won't be dat expensive

if that kind of money is finally spent on buharis fruitless visit to US

i will proudly commit suicide
pls do...mumu! am sure u believe this rumour! + is he d 1st President to make international trip?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
who send am

even if he's going to heaven i know d flight tickets won't be dat expensive

if that kind of money is finally spent on buharis fruitless visit to US

i will proudly commit suicide
............... Please my brother, don't commit suicide o! This is nothing but a fake news from haters.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/

Summation of dat is nt up to jonathan and his wife expenses cos last time i check jonathan has done more travellin dan buhari wit d country's money
*give dis man a break find sometin doin biko*

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Marcolaw: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Dis is babas little way of settling all d political greedy bigots dt claimed dey helped him
........even Rocha's okorocha hmmm kontuniu
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by PRYCE(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Beremx post=36030329]I'm a mumu, I like to comment on news that is filled with lies! TANoids are the smartest of all!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by biafranqueen: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

Muhehehehehehe! What a tourist president gone on hollymoon with his son instead of his wife.. grin
imagine that I counted 22 visits in 30 days has to be a world record, and his wife have mouth talking about she cook for him he was fasting most of the time here did she cook that food that he shared withbTinubu and Rotten from Rivers?
. Every time he go out the Naira falls more did you notice that?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by philips70(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
mumu,you expect me to comment on a news that is filled with lies? TANoids are not smart at all!

I don't know why the MODS decided to be biased on this issue. I opened up a thread last night where we debated these trips and Jonathan's trips, copied lalasticlala and OAM4J but they refused to bring it to front page. But now someone opened up this which was brought into that thread here it is viam. Abi TANoids don give Mizzmycoli and Temitemi1 to these guys as bribes? grin grin grin Na joke o

https://www.nairaland.com/2461182/jonathans-foreign-trips-gulp-n3.3bn

Now, this same news media that spewed this speculation on the 15th also reported the real thing yesterday without all these lies. I also pasted it on that thread.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buhari-goes-to-america-yusuf-buhari-first-son-32-others-make-entourage/

But the MODS chose to bring an ogogoro and dog meat joint report to front page. Let them kontinuu

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by vareal(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by philips70(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
imagine that I counted 22 visits in 30 days has to be a world record, and his wife have mouth talking about she cook for him he was fasting most of the time here did she cook that food that he shared withbTinubu and Rotten from Rivers?
. Every time he go out the Naira falls more did you notice that?

22 visits? Majority of them must be to your bedroom. We need to check.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
If PMB's visit cost 2.2 billion then Jonathan's visit would have cost. 6.6 billion. At least the figure is less than that of Jonathan's.

Propaganda with useless Agenda.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by rukkyland(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
where is your source....or are u the federation Accountant?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
abeg no commit suicide, cos dis Money nd more sef would be spent,if u die now, hw u wan chop d national moi moi ...... Biko no die, lol....

nwanyi oma tnx

Anugom

Good morning
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Nigerian media house na wa if him spend 20billon. How he take concern us
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ezimum(f): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Welcome.... More hate... Go on....

U r just impossible, u drink kai kai dat u refuse to see d truth wit ur eyes 'n u r just dere saying n........
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by scantee(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Change indeed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by sham8co(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
We all know and understand PDP propaganda, these is a clear tactical way of blackmailing PMB government. PDP should remember one thing in diz life. '' There is God oh" chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by anonimi: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by paooxide(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:
you claim that it is a 32-man delegates with an average of 10 unannounced aides and then you round up to 229 calling it the largest entourage Nigerian democratic history when I can remember vividly that gej once travelled to isreal on pilgrimage with 600 delegates.....
This is not even as ridiculous as the #2.2 billion figure, haba na there he wan spend the entire 4-years

There are quite a large number of silly people on Nairaland. Imagine tge outrageous figures, very very unreasonable even for a lie.. . No wonder Nigeria is going backwards

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by phoneport(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Welcome.... More hate... Go on....
Ode Freeman, are you really this S T U P I D or you do not understand simple english.
We are asking were the funds will come from ; 2.2 billion Owo. Am not sure you have ever counted up to 200 thousand Kudi in your S T U P I D life.
Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by itsgboy1(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
CHANGE is here. Gbam. Dancing Shoki to our dear Magician. Money coming out of an Empty Treasury. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Mufasa1805(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
I guess he's bringing the remedy for unstable power supply... oniranu eda

#polithiefcians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by HeavenShield: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
This people are taking opportunity to do their private business under presidential cover and immunity, They voted for change and now they must be rewarded for supporting change. Don't you understand? mtwee.
*let this rain stop, make I go church abeg*

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by anonimi: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:
you claim that it is a 32-man delegates with an average of 10 unannounced aides and then you round up to 229 calling it the largest entourage Nigerian democratic history when I can remember vividly that gej once travelled to isreal on pilgrimage with 600 delegates.....
This is not even as ridiculous as the #2.2 billion figure, haba na there he wan spend the entire 4-years

Provide a credible source with the list of 600 delegates or STFU.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by retsonbiz(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Dailymall.com.ng is a FRAUD......... dailymail.co.uk is the Website......Nothing on That Site.

kutchs:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by paooxide(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

I don't know why the MODS decided to be biased on this issue. I opened up a thread last night where we debated these trips and Jonathan's trips, copied lalasticlala and OAM4J but they refused to bring it to front page. But now someone opened up this which was brought into that thread here it is viam. Abi TANoids don give Mizzmycoli and Temitemi1 to these guys as bribes? grin grin grin Na joke o

https://www.nairaland.com/2461182/jonathans-foreign-trips-gulp-n3.3bn

Now, this same news media that spewed this speculation on the 15th also reported the real thing yesterday without all these lies. I also pasted it on that thread.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buhari-goes-to-america-yusuf-buhari-first-son-32-others-make-entourage/

But the MODS chose to bring an ogogoro and dog meat joint report to front page. Let them kontinuu

I'm sick and tired of silly people trying to soil the name of nairaland in dirts, especially the silly mods that move silly topics to front page. . Nairaland is turning into a blog tganks to silly mods

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ulmaukpong(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

you are talking rubbish
They were earlier claims that it was 32 man delegation.
N now this lie
What is d nigerian press turning into

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by amanze15(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
When is being hosted at a state guest house, haters u can do better,

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by bibiking7(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2015
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP, ONE WORD FOR YOU, RE.TARDED. I wish people will criticise constructively and give reasons to doubt this administration. All i see are peeps trying to say crap about this administration because the previous one was criticised and not because they find flaws in the actions and decisions that have been taken and made so far. A dude gets arrested on suspicions of corrupt acts, people call it witch hunting (WTF is that). Now another dumbass just came here to speculate about a trip that he or she has no info about the itinerary. ABSOLUTE FUCKERY.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by phlemzy: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2015
"www.daily.mail.com.ng" I hail una lie! I thought they said its SH dat carries the most fallacious news. Well, we'll wait for Adesina's official figures on the trip.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by mohisi: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Fourwinds: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015
eph12:

You can check my posts oga. The only post I made on this thread is this one you quoted. I don't believe the figures put up there so I choose not to comment cos it may be true or not. But from the days of Jonathan people have always at anything without confirming it or not. And brother don't expect it to stop any time soon.
no problem. I understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre / Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / El-Rufai's Son Shares Photo Of His Father And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.