Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) (65551 Views)

President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

modified:

@INTROVERT

even if PMB is not the president. there's nothing wrong in holding an umbrella over an elderly man.

I can't be taking a walk with my dad in the rain and allow him hold the umbrella over me. respect demands that I hold the umbrella instead.
so leave baba alone.
BTW hope you've listened to airforce.1 diss track up there

Ignore that stvpid girl

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by pupsyd: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
GMB, keep or anus ooo, beware of #homosexual....any way I don't care!
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kritikali(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:
A man who insist on cutting down the cost of governance, travelling with the largest entourage in the history of our nation's democracy.

We are watching as all the lies and propaganda unfolds.

U no get sense at all...u shld be old enough to comprehend that 600 is greater ur so called 229 entourage....
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
i knw say amaechi must go
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Ignore that stvpid girl

Haba Bros.. but she's a nice girl na
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kritikali(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
bullhari....you are a fool...Quote me and die...idiot goro mallam

Am not afraid to die..but your father is a bastad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amaechi I sight you... the hustle is real... keep it alive. .. hope you aren't struggling in vain...
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
ddippset:
Lol. The 3rd photo is like a knock out blow from iron Mike Tyson to 1 million wailers. Seeing as the slayer of Goodluck and Patience Jonathan is 'coming to America'
many pained TANoinds like Barcanista will feel depressed seeing Amaechi in the entourage grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by redcliff: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
GMB why are you not carrying your umbrella Ella Ella eh eh eh. grin

I dont have a problem with buhari not holding his umbrella besides that shit is too big for a man his age to hold, where i have a problem is with the other folks who are not even as important as the president let their entourage carry small umbrellas for them.. that to me is repugnant.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by omorttee4u(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mr president, I pray for your safety return. Keep one thing in mind. Not have mush trust on American ooo. Just don't consume any of their tea, or anything consumable. I will have prefer you go their. During the fasting self. So you tell them you are fasting.

American don't mind bringing the whole country down to achieve their aims. You know they are very advance in terms of silent killer. My 2 cent.

May God protect you from evil Americans.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

Haba Bros.. but she's a nice girl na

Nice girl... So if Buhari na her papa she gop expect that old man to hold umbrela when younger people dey there abi?

The two of una dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
kritikali:

Am afraid to die..but your father is a bastad
ignoring fools since 1474
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
kritikali:

U no get sense at all...u shld be old enough to comprehend that 600 is greater ur so called 229 entourage....

And costing over 2 Billion? Didn't you read on the front page that PMB is traveling with the largest entourage?

U should be sensible to put facts together before leaking ur mouth.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MrCounselor: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
These old men carrying umbrellas though.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:
A man who insist on cutting down the cost of governance, travelling with the largest entourage in the history of our nation's democracy.

We are watching as all the lies and propaganda unfolds.
wow quoting 33 as large,? You need Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by HRich(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
I thought APC is known for broom how come they are using Umbrella to cover him which is for PDP

All the same, I wish you guys safe tribe, Please sir, don't sign what you can't read,
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by bennethuche: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
finally. I wish you safe journey my presido.

Sai BABA
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
GMB why are you not carrying your umbrella Ella Ella eh eh eh. grin

I am beginning to receive all sorts of mentions about buhari carrying his umbrella.
I think all those who have sent and intend to send messages to me have a short memory of a thread opened on NAIRALAND where former president GEJ and the former service chiefs had their umbrella carried for them by their support staff on an official trip out of the country.. The thread went further to show Obama, and other world leaders carrying their own umbrellas. it was an ORGY of a thread where the attacks against the then president and service chiefs reached the highest crescendo. grin

Such level of hypocrisy displayed by members of NL id totally regurgitating and sickening.

If Buhari is your father you will expect him to hold an umbrella by himself in the presence of younger boys right?

That's how you treat ur father probably.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by jasper83: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
For all asking about former governor Fashola not on the trip, remember PMB took him along to the G7 in Germany which is as important as the US. He can't take everyone at a go! I trust Baba before the end of his tenure some sensible and hardworking PDP governors will also be invited.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
I thought Tandriods said Amechi had fallen out of fevour with the president? Y is he always wit the C in C?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

And costing over 2 Billion? Didn't you read on the front page that PMB is traveling with the largest entourage?

I actually wanted to reply to your initial post but felt you were too s.tupid to bother with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by sukkot: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pataki:
I really hate this idea of security personnell holding the umbrella.
tell your wife to come and hold the umbrella for him then grin NIGERIANS. THE MOST DERANGED SPECIE EVER CREATED
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
ignoring fools since 1474
your definition of a fool
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by kritikali(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

So cos u have it on the front page means it's a fact? Btw where re the so called 229 aides, I can't find dem in dis pics,hence I choose to believe the 2.2billi is a fat lie too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by HRich(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
kritikali:

Is this the reason why you think you have sense shame to your phone and brain.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by lordmayor4(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Where's the 200 and something entourage?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by martyns303(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
opedaydydx9:
wow quoting 33 as large,? You need Jesus

Actually ur the one who needs Jesus! At ur age you should be able to read a whole paragraph instead of looking at the heading and coming here to run ur ignorance.
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by joeflex6(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
At least... It worth our $8.9 million undecided
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
martyns303:

Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by hansad: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
jasper83:
For all asking about former governor Fashola not on the trip, remember PMB took him along to the G7 in Germany which is as important as the US. He can't take everyone at a go! I trust Baba before the end of his tenure some sensible and hardworking PDP governors will also be invited.

Na so una go de hide broken bottle until it cuts your skin. APC is now a northern party. Amaechi is a mugu. Have you heard Okorocha about APC in recent weeks since Buhari showed his direction that he is an ethno-religious bigot?
Re: Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pataki:
I really hate this idea of security personnell holding the umbrella.

You can only hate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.