Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Love Man Possess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Man Possess (812 Views)

I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Man Possess by faradexs09(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Love is the most elusive term to define, it is said to be the rattle of emotions, some says love is timeless, others says it triggers the battery of faith, whatever we know love to be, it is a swing of flow may be timeless or restricted, concrete or immaterial, it is indeed a core imprint in man, let's delve into the inbuilt love man has got:

1.Love for life
Many victim of horrible circumstances begged for life, for some the watch is spoilt, for few their wish is granted and they lived to tell the tale, a matyr once said;"I only regret that I have one life to lose",at the face of death many giants quiver, thus of all love there is, the love for life is ulterior, as a man would do whatever it takes to keep breathing even if it is squashing another soul, we cherish our lives: a suicide bomber at the last moment of kaaboom hesitates but again propelled by the parasidic hope of a new life he was promised ,wipe a Christian of his beliefs in heaven and watch as he ploughed his path to immortality, reset the suicidal nature of a bokoharamic man and watch as he mellows in his tears. Life is the ultimate sacrifice anyone could pay and it is deeply engraved in us to love our lives.

2.Love for family
"I would like to give love to my mother, sisters and brothers and let them know that I am thinking of them right now and I want to thank God for giving me such a loving family. To the victim's family: I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me as I have forgiven you. I'm ready, Warden",those are the last words of Willis j. Barnes before he was executed, this shows that our love for family is deeply rooted,family is family, the blood calls:weeps, cries, and cares, it's the weakness of a glorified killer, as only a decerebrated mother would watch her son die with a smile, we seek family in our quest, we always find a place to call home, a friendly face to smile back at, a shoulder to cry on, the world is thus a huge parks of family, we care for our own and more often than none this love never dies.

3.Love for satifaction
Man craves to be satisfied, it might be the obsessed hacker, a tireless worker, a succinct taste for food, satisfaction drives us, anything to fill the seemingly unending drive, a drink may be : a cigarette, a cuddle, a kiss, it's our obsession. Ask a drinker?, ask a smoker? Wait! Don't go too far, it lies in you, the love for satisfaction is firmly sitted in us, nothing stops the search for money power or fame, satisfaction is the fuel, the economist understood this so do we all have discovered.

4.Love for evil
This seems absurd but it's real, man loves evil, it is innate in us, well repressed by societal norms,beliefs,tales and feebles,in some it is locked away, Hitler unleashed his with the holocaust, it triggers might be anger, another revolutionist call, a love gone sore, everyman is capable of evil,and if it is well embraced the love tends to grow, the need for aggression,anger, war all pangs out of evil, it burns in us, that naughty smile to horror movies, the sodomist approach , all chips a bit out of the evil in man, perhaps it's true we indeed acquire the taste for both love and evil, and it takes love to know evil

Add your comments which of this basic love have you got? Best bet all cool

Written by faradexs09.....catch me where the swing is highcheesy
Re: The Love Man Possess by Update(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
love for nairaland.....ftc....
Re: The Love Man Possess by faradexs09(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Update:
love for nairaland.....ftc....
uhm interesting grin
Re: The Love Man Possess by Mcquinrose9(f): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
the love for money, and assume to enjoy the kisses and romance, the love for chocolate..... I don't have evil in me! angry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Explain This Pics ?? / If U Won't Giv A Head 4get Abt Sex,new Bae Rules Out / Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.