Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (11746 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by EPOMA(m): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2015
samadexy:
Una dey craze oh... So ROCHAS OKOROCHA don turn Hausa man abi?
Op, this is what you get when you smoke premature weed... smh

the people are full of propaganda

6 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2015
IMO state governor must be from daura.
I get tired of buhari most of the times, why not include ojukwu in his entourage?
It's like he still holds grudges for (irrelevant)biafrans.
Mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by samadexy(m): 2:03am On Jul 20, 2015
no be small thing my brother undecided
EPOMA:

the people are full of propaganda

2 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by dandollaz: 2:34am On Jul 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Is emefiele not Igbo
pls direct the que ssners.from delta igbo anyway
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Kagawash07: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!

9 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 4:46am On Jul 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Shey people have been shouting here that Ikweres and Ikas are Igbos? That's all.

they are igbos but some of them are not pure igbo

just like ilorin and kabba are not pure Yoruba

just like Kaduna and jos are hausa banza

get it
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by DramsQ: 5:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Emefiele,okorocha,kalu. Please next time get us facts right before posting any article mr attention seeker.smh.

6 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by ibisko04: 5:05am On Jul 20, 2015
aldrick:
Yusuf Buhari
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Kashim Shettima,
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,
Godwin Emefiele,
Rotimi Amaechi,
Senator Hadi Sirika,
Ambassador Paul Bulus Z,
Ambassador Ayodele Oke,
Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila,
Ambassador. A.A. Musa,
Ambassador. G.B. Igali,
Aliyu Yahaya Gusau,
Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
Ismaila Isa Funtua
Mr. Femi Adesina
Dr. Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi.
Malam Garba Shehu,
Mohammed Sarki,
Kalu Abba-Snr,
Ambassador Lawal A. Kazaure,
Air Commodore N. B. Bali
Nura Rimi,
Bashir Abubakar,
Lt. Col. M. Lawal Abubakar,
Abdulkarim Dauda,
Yau Abdullahi
Sabiu Yusuf.
Yusuf Maiyaki,
Adamu Sambo,
Emmanuel Anrihi,
Bayo Omoboriowo,
Baba Ujah,
Lawal Mato-Snr,
Gbenga Folagbade
Shehu Lawal Abubakar.

On the 128 Aides, Professionals, Business groups that will also be at In Washington, no Igboman is on the list also.
=========================
Are you saying Rochas is no more Igbo son.

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Johnnoo(m): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2015
NSNA:
Not a single woman

He believes that women should only be seen and not heard...

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Exmay(m): 5:34am On Jul 20, 2015
The Op is just an alarmist. If U like remove names of Igbos present in Buhari's entourage in order to cry wolf, what I know is that Pics Don't lie and Gov Okorocha is not a Northerner or an ijebu man.

6 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nwoguphillip: 5:34am On Jul 20, 2015
So Rochas Okorocha is from Ogbomosho stop this tribal sentiments is any Calabar man on the entourage or lagosian or kwara or sokoto I beg
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by isbish(m): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2015
From No single woman in the list to no single Igbo. Keep hating. Wawa! PMB God is with u. Ignore these haters and keep walking!

3 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2015
If I understand the OP wanted to say no PDP members.
As for Igbos they remain second class citizens less they repent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by zendy: 6:06am On Jul 20, 2015
OP, Chibike Rotimi Amaechi is on the list so you can't say there is no Igbo there.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by M4gunners: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
As a northerner and a true Nigerian I respect this man a lot. But when it comes to the issue of being equal this man has not yet exercised it. Does he mean that his cabinent will be only for those that voter him in? No wonder I see why biafrans are being disturbed because of this act. Baba please be an equalist
If some of the mumu that are calling Igbos name can reason like you, i swear they won't be problem at all.
To Topic , Op are you really serious? Or is it because Amaechi and Okorocha has been disband?
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Genius100: 6:21am On Jul 20, 2015
What nonsense is the OP talking? Igbos don't need Buhari. The main man GEJ will build Igbos the 2nd Niger bridge and turn the entire southeast to Dubai. GEJ till 2091...

9 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by PenSniper: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2015
aldrick:
Yusuf Buhari
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Kashim Shettima,
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,
Godwin Emefiele,
Rotimi Amaechi,
Senator Hadi Sirika,
Ambassador Paul Bulus Z,
Ambassador Ayodele Oke,
Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila,
Ambassador. A.A. Musa,
Ambassador. G.B. Igali,
Aliyu Yahaya Gusau,
Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
Ismaila Isa Funtua
Mr. Femi Adesina
Malam Garba Shehu,
Mohammed Sarki,
Kalu Abba-Snr,
Air Commodore N. B. Bali
Nura Rimi,
Bashir Abubakar,
Abdulkarim Dauda,
Yau Abdullahi
Sabiu Yusuf.
Yusuf Maiyaki,
Adamu Sambo,
Emmanuel Anrihi,
Bayo Omoboriowo,
Baba Ujah,
Lawal Mato-Snr,
Gbenga Folagbade
Shehu Lawal Abubakar.

On the 128 Aides, Professionals, Business groups that will also be at In Washington, no Igboman is on
.the list also.
============
=============

Who is igboman ?

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by sinkhole: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2015
All Hail Biafra!! We should be happy nau, our Biafran brothers and sisters have started dissociating themselves from Nigeria be that grin But Okorocha and Co na bast..d, why dem follow Nigeria president nau?

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by agabusta: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
9ousky:
Why u omit Rochas Okorocha... Nonsense

He omitted Rochas Okorocha who is a participant in some of the discussions to be held and then included Yusuf Buhari who has no specific role.

I hope other Igbos can see the extent some of their people can go, just to make them hate Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by banki(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Johnnoo:

He believes that women should only be seen and not heard...

Thats why he appointed a woman as head of inec,

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Christonjnr(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Leave that tribalist that called himself PMB. We the Igbos have been to USA b4
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by obailala(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2015
aldrick:
Yusuf Buhari
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Kashim Shettima,
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,
Godwin Emefiele,
Rotimi Amaechi,
Senator Hadi Sirika,
Ambassador Paul Bulus Z,
Ambassador Ayodele Oke,
Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila,
Ambassador. A.A. Musa,
Ambassador. G.B. Igali,
Aliyu Yahaya Gusau,
Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
Ismaila Isa Funtua
Mr. Femi Adesina
Malam Garba Shehu,
Mohammed Sarki,
Kalu Abba-Snr,
Air Commodore N. B. Bali
Nura Rimi,
Bashir Abubakar,
Abdulkarim Dauda,
Yau Abdullahi
Sabiu Yusuf.
Yusuf Maiyaki,
Adamu Sambo,
Emmanuel Anrihi,
Bayo Omoboriowo,
Baba Ujah,
Lawal Mato-Snr,
Gbenga Folagbade
Shehu Lawal Abubakar.

On the 128 Aides, Professionals, Business groups that will also be at In Washington, no Igboman is on the list also.
Op you must be a bunkum!

Rochas
Kalu Abba
Godwin Emefiele
Rotimi Amaechi

Meanwhile, there's no bini, tiv, idoma, igala, igara, ebira, urhobo, itsekiri, isoko, ijaw, efik, ibibio etc on the list.... Some Igbos should stop being a nuisance for once and imagine what Nigeria would be like if all the ethnic groups begin to clamour for positions in the same manner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by watzisname: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2015
samadexy:
Una dey craze oh... So ROCHAS OKOROCHA don turn Hausa man abi?
Op, this is what you get when you smoke premature weed... smh

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Alexisu: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
I pity some wailing wailers.
Just Less than two months into a four-year(may be eight) they have started wailing. Is this how they are going to wail through out his tenure?

When Pmb eats, they will talk.
When Pmb sleeps, they will talk.
When Pmb reads newspaper, they will talk.
When pmb travels, they will talk.
Anything he does is a talking point.

My advice is take it easy ooo for your health sake. Wailing for 4(or 8years) will do you more harm than good.

Hypertension k.ills.

Ride on PMB.

3 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by yoji: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
ibos have shown buhari time and time again that they don't give a damn about him so I guess he too has decided to free them.
he chose eme-ezoke as runnin mate but was rejected, then he chose okadigbo second time around and was still rejected!!!

2 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by boma95(f): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
But what is all this nonsense?
Why bn tribalistic angry
Oh God cry

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by EmmySparky(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2015
@Op this is expected...when the whole igbo nation were voting like a tribalistic set of people...u expect buhari to carry the igbos along?...I don't thinks so...its painful but its the truth...we shot ourselves in the foot...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Section8(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
God please SLAP THIS OP SENSE BACK INTO HIS HEAD!!!
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by worksmart(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2015
PMB is not in America and never was.

PMB was secretly removed the weekend following his inauguration on 29th May 2015
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
so rochas, kalu and emiefele my brodas no be igbo again kai op receive sense in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by prestigediva1: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Folashade no be woman....dump people shaaaaa

NSNA:
Not a single woman
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by oluspencer(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2015
aldrick:
Yusuf Buhari
Umaru Tanko Al-Makura,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Kashim Shettima,
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi,
Godwin Emefiele,
Rotimi Amaechi,
Senator Hadi Sirika,
Ambassador Paul Bulus Z,
Ambassador Ayodele Oke,
Alhaji. Aliyu Ismaila,
Ambassador. A.A. Musa,
Ambassador. G.B. Igali,
Aliyu Yahaya Gusau,
Dr. Mahmud Mohammed
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
Ismaila Isa Funtua
Mr. Femi Adesina
Malam Garba Shehu,
Mohammed Sarki,
Kalu Abba-Snr,
Air Commodore N. B. Bali
Nura Rimi,
Bashir Abubakar,
Abdulkarim Dauda,
Yau Abdullahi
Sabiu Yusuf.
Yusuf Maiyaki,
Adamu Sambo,
Emmanuel Anrihi,
Bayo Omoboriowo,
Baba Ujah,
Lawal Mato-Snr,
Gbenga Folagbade
Shehu Lawal Abubakar.

Why are u to ruin this country..........
http://dailytimes.com.ng/buhari-gives-amaechi-dambazzau-key-roles-us-meetings/
Rochas, and Emiefele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Zlp State, Lg, Ward Excos Join Apc, Declare Support For Gov Akeredolu / British Airways Regrets Maltreatment Of Nigerians / Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.