Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (11751 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
As you fools always say kwara state(Ilorin particular) is not a yoruba state and how some sick people in that your number 10 citizen tribe do say Lagos is not SW#lol. Emefiele is not igboman. Quote me anywhere.

Shattap...we don't deny that most Kwarans are yorubas. We are not deceitful or divisive as you people are. The opinion we have of Kwara is...Fulani conquered and subdued the yorubas in Kwara. It's now a Fulani state with an Emir! That's it...simple!
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
new2020:

Shattap...we don't deny that most Kwarans are yorubas. We are not deceitful or divisive as you people are. The opinion we have of Kwara is...Fulani conquered and subdued the yorubas in Kwara. It's now a Fulani state with an Emir! That's it...simple!
shut the hell up idiot, out of all the towns in kwara, Ilorin is the only place with Emir, others are Obas. Kini omode e mo. You said you people are not divisive #lol, check your family background, u gonna see that igbos are more than divisive. You guys always claim that one part of igbos in some SE States are superior to some igbos in another SE state. Stupidity is in you people blood and you just proof me right here by showing your stupidity with your silly comment.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by onenaira3: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2015
The yoloba are the most despicable tribe known on the face of the earth. To this illiterate yoloba OP emefiele, kalu, okorocha, etc must be yoloba like his savage self.
Not that I give a two rat @ss if PMB includes Igbo but I swear that f2king tribe known as Yoloba is a f2king cancer or even worst Aids. Despicable f2kers.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Danjuma827:
As a northerner and a true Nigerian I respect this man a lot. But when it comes to the issue of being equal this man has not yet exercised it. Does he mean that his cabinent will be only for those that voter him in? No wonder I see why biafrans are being disturbed because of this act. Baba please be an equalist
If you're not qualified, then you're not qualified. Tribe doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by cardoctor(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
So what
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by efighter: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is emefiele not Igbo

Yes, Alhaji Godwin Emefiele and Alhaji Rotimi Amaechi are both from Katsina State. The hatred that your forefathers planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable, depressed and suicidal
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by efighter: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cjrane2:
Wetin be the "shocking" here?
The Fulani dulllard already said he does not need Igbos. I am glad all those noise makers like Roaches that had to contest APC presidential race just to null Igbo votes from giving a block vote to Atiku during the APC presidential primaries are also under the fulani man's cane.
just know that nothing lasts forever and no condition is permanent. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Dissolves Abia Traditional Rulers Council / Sultan Of Sokoto Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / GEJ Comparing Nigeria To Syria: Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.