Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (11754 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Babygal4eva:

There is no need to insult a whole tribe based on the stupidity of a few, that's like judging all northerners based on what BH is doing its an ignorant way of thinking
Now read this...as long as the 'sensible' ones among you (Notice the sensible in 'QUOTE' angry ) don't speak up and aggressively correct the STUPID ONES or you make a feeble attempt to do it; YOU ARE ALL THE SAME; ALBEIT HYPOCRITES!!!...PERIOD! angry

3 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by mapet: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bros, so the issue for you is who has been to the US before?
Christonjnr:
Leave that tribalist that called himself PMB.
We the Igbos have been to USA b4
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
new2020:

To yorubas Emefiele is not Igbo. As foolish as they are; They will tell you...he is SS. Even when his igbo is even clearer than igbo of those in Nsukka and Ebonyi.
wetin concern this matter with Nsukka and Ebonyi names . you be confirm ode
mapet:
new2020:

To yorubas Emefiele is not Igbo. As foolish as they are; They will tell you...he is SS. Even when his igbo is even clearer than igbo of those in Nsukka and Ebonyi.
wetin concern this matter with Nsukka and Ebonyi names . you be confirm ode
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by fx45(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:
Mod PLEASE pull down this garbage
Why?
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by dododawa1: 1:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari don't know anybody called Igboman on earth, did they VOTED for him, igbo nonsence people, I just hate few of
them.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by techcoms: 1:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Nairaland abeg for your integrity start screening posts to avoid stupid post from dumb people. Where is Rochas Okorocha from pls (Imo state governor)

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Christonjnr(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2015
mapet:

Yes.
If PMB will stay there forever,let me know
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by ugia(f): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Okorocha is a Yoruba man. IDIOT WEN IMBECILITY DEY RAIN FOR HIM LINEAGE.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by mapet: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Bros,

I was hoping that you will understand that this is about serious state diplomatic issues and not some villagers' aspiration to travel to America......It is difficult discussing this with you......
Christonjnr:

Yes.
If PMB will stay there forever,let me know
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by mapet: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2015
I don't understand what you're on about and why join me......you're unclear, and confusing.....
diplomat51:
[color=#006600][/color] wetin concern this matter with Nsukka and Ebonyi names . you be confirm ode wetin concern this matter with Nsukka and Ebonyi names . you be confirm ode
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Christonjnr(m): 3:50am On Jul 23, 2015
mapet:
Bros,

I was hoping that you will understand that this is about serious state diplomatic issues and not some villagers' aspiration to travel to America......It is difficult discussing this with you......

Meaning?
Those that accompanies him over there are more experience leaders than those left behind?
Think twice
#SAY NO TO TRIBALIST#
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Change2015(m): 4:02am On Jul 23, 2015
quid:

Wetin concern dull@rd with intelligent people?

Keep exposing your ignorance! The joke is so on your sorry a$$. Next time try it in this order
1. Read
2. Comprehend
3. Respond
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2015
To yorubas Emefiele is not Igbo. As foolish as they are; They will tell you...he is SS. Even when his igbo is even clearer than igbo of those in Nsukka and Ebonyi.[/quote]As you fools always say kwara state(Ilorin particular) is not a yoruba state and how some sick people in that your number citizen tribe do say Lagos is not SW#lol. Emefiele is not an igboman,that ungrateful tribe is doomed. Quote me anywhere
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2015
new2020:

As you fools always say kwara state(Ilorin particular) is not a yoruba state and how some sick people in that your number 10 citizen tribe do say Lagos is not SW#lol. Emefiele is not igboman. Quote me anywhere.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
As you fools always say kwara state(Ilorin particular) is not a yoruba state and how some sick people in that your number 10 citizen tribe do say Lagos is not SW#lol. Emefiele is not igboman. Quote me anywhere.
Kwarra is different. .kwarra is been ruled by the fulani and its an emirate
But unlike delta Igbo that isn't under any man

The politics of kwara is under saraki and gamabri and these are not Yoruba surnames

So there is a clear difference guy
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
MurderX:
Amaechi (meaning who knows tomorrow in Igbo) is an Igbo Man whether you like it or not. The list completely represents all parts of Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
Because he bears Amaechi he is now an igbo man?,so you people want to claim rivers state now?. Well,he also bears a Yoruba name Rotimi(stay with me English)lol. I swear igbos are the most stupid people to ever liveth.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tpiander: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
I went through the list again,
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
Because he bears Amaechi he is now an igbo man?,so you people want to claim rivers state now?. Well,he also bears a Yoruba name Rotimi(stay with me English)lol. I swear igbos are the most stupid people to ever liveth.

I keep asking why do Yoruba like to act this way

Somebody that bears rotimi chibuike amaechi is not an Igbo yet he goes to aba to say he is Igbo

Maybe me that is bearing Tony Christopher obinna umunnah is a British not an Igbo

Just listen to how foolish you sound

Oh you don't know that port Harcourt real name is igweocha ocha it is a Spanish name

Monkey

2 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by kathykathy(f): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2015
they are not going for village meeting bt for conference,,,,some nigerians mumu oo
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Kwarra is different. .kwarra is been ruled by the fulani and its an emirate
But unlike delta Igbo that isn't under any man

The politics of kwara is under saraki and gamabri and these are not Yoruba surnames

So there is a clear difference guy
though emir is the king in Ilorin due to afonja stupidity but other towns in kwara have Obas,towns such as omu aran,offa,iwere ile e.t.c . But just go there and see things for yourself Ilorin is purely yoruba but tho rule by fulani emirate as the traditional title there and Yoruba language is the first language,you can't see anywhere in Ilorin where fulfude(fulani language is being spoken) Even fulani minority in Ilorin speaks yoruba fluently. Furthermore you guys will just kill yourselves on top yoruba matter,Bukola saraki is yoruba a man,younger brother of gbemisola, senior brother of Laolu and husband of toyin and son to the late pa olushola and all his children bears yoruba names . Abi all those names I listed for you aint yoruba names? And by the way the chieftancy title EMIR is for fulanis infact all hausa states where they have Emir as the title were also hijacked by fulani jihadist(uthman dan fodio). Borno for instance doesn't has Emir has the title there because it wasn't conquer,the title there is El kanemi. And Moreover,who told you delta isn't under any person,abi igbo is also the governor there#lol. Igbos are number ten citizen,you people are no longer in the 3 majority tribes,u will soon be replaced with IJaw.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Geostatistical(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2015
OUR RACIAL SENTIMENT WILL 'FINISH' US AS A COUNTRY...
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
though emir is the king in Ilorin due to afonja stupidity but other towns in kwara has Obas,towns such as omu aran,offa,iwere ile e.t.c stupidity. But just go there and see things for yourself Ilorin is purely yoruba but tho rule by fulani emirate as the traditional title there and Yoruba language is the first language,you can't see anywhere in Ilorin where fulfude(fulani language is being spoken) Even fulani minority in Ilorin speaks yoruba fluently. Furthermore you guys will just kill yourselves on top yoruba matter,Bukola saraki is yoruba a man,younger brother of gbemisola, senior brother of Laolu and husband of toyin and son to the late pa olushola and all his children bears yoruba names . Abi all those names I listed for you aint yoruba names? And by the way the chieftancy title EMIR is fo fulanis infact all hausas states where they have Emir as the title were also hijacked by fulani jihadist(uthman dan fodio). Borno for instance doesn't has Emir has the title there because it wasn't conquer,the title there is El kanemi. And Moreover,who told you delta isn't under any person,abi igbo is also the governor there#lol. Igbos are number ten citizen,you people are no longer in the 3 majority tribes any longer,u will soon be replaced with IJaw.

Bros your totally correct....but that Emirates thing is most disturbing ...but kwarra is 70% Yoruba that's a fact
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by DelGardo: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:
I'm more concerned about the fact that he took up to 146 people with him, we have misplaced priorities in Naija

What is this one saying? Where is the list of 146 people please... or where is the source for this number you quoted?

The Internet is awash with the actual number so kindly Google it. You may start from the link below

https://www.naij.com/562776-full-list-whos-president-buharis-22-man-entourage-new-york.html
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Bros your totally correct....but that Emirates thing is most disturbing ...but kwarra is 70% Yoruba that's a fact
more than that man.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
more than that man.

Noted but people term kwarra as fula because it is ruled by fulani

That's the issue
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by DelGardo: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2015
EmmySparky:
@Op this is expected...when the whole igbo nation were voting like a tribalistic set of people...u expect buhari to carry the igbos along?...I don't thinks so...its painful but its the truth...we shot ourselves in the foot...

No mind my people.
From the account of my friends and family in Enugu on the election day anyone who voted for Buhari was generally considered to be a saboteur. Our people are so naive. Still fighting a war against the Hausas... a war that ended years ago.

A war we lost but emerged victorious and gallant... to the admiration of everyone.

Now the misguided ones among us only wish to attack a man who has done nothing wrong to us as a people... because they profess love for a man who did nothing for the south east development-wise for 5years (forget AIIA Enugu). A man whose people betrayed us. People who still don't trust us.

We will never learn sha.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

I keep asking why do Yoruba like to act this way

Somebody that bears rotimi chibuike amaechi is not an Igbo yet he goes to aba to say he is Igbo

Maybe me that is bearing Tony Christopher obinna umunnah is a British not an Igbo

Just listen to how foolish you sound

Oh you don't know that port Harcourt real name is igweocha ocha it is a Spanish name

Monkey
So what are you insinuating? You are still a learner,neither will I argue with you nor abuse you. Just post the link of where he said he is Igbo. Igbos are just senseless haba, chibuike kor chinanya ni. When you guys have seen that you have been segregated,the next thing for you people is to claim noble sons and daughters of SS. Igbos are hypocrites,you can never produce President in this country, the ministerial slot to SE states should just be like minister of drug affairs,minister of pircacy,minister of baby factory,that will be okay for them. Had it not been for federal character,even one minister igbos are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
So what are you insinuating? You are still a learner,neither won't I argue with you nor abuse you. Just post the link of where he said he is Igbo. Igbos are just senseless haba, chibuike kor chinanya ni. When you guys have seen that you have been segregated,the next thing for you people is to claim noble sons and daughters of SS. Igbos are hypocrites,you can never produce President in this country, the ministerial slot to SE states should just be like minister of drug affairs,minister of pircacy,minister of baby factory,that will be okay for them. Had it not been for federal character,even one minister igbos are not worth it.

But do you realise that an average Igbo man doesn't wait for government to change his life
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Noted but people term kwarra as fula because it is ruled by fulani

That's the issue
Forget that one man. Point of correction,it is only Ilorin in kwara state where fulani is the ruler not kwara as a whole#shey you grab?
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
Forget that one man. Point of correction,it is only Ilorin in kwara state where fulani is the ruler not kwara as a whole#shey you grab?

Thanks for this clarifications

I think that I he odua states are okay and Ilorin should be included
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by aleem50(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Thanks for this clarifications

I think that I he odua states are okay and Ilorin should be included
Nothing like odua states,they are Nigerian states in oduduwa land. We believe in one Nigeria.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by tonychristopher: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2015
aleem50:
Nothing like odua states,they are Nigerian states in oduduwa land. We believe in one Nigeria.

Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leg Swollen - Photo / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office / 2023: Buhari Presents N19.76tr Budget Proposal To The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.