Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (11748 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by ollyruffy: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
And who cares if the OP is blinded by tribalism jingolism to see igbo names on same list he posted.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by RuthlessAnalyst: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Why Must everything be about Tribe?
I don't see any other tribe complaining about the absence of their tribesmen on the List.
This Tribal Nonsense Should stop please.
Let the President decide who dines with Him...
I advise other Ethnic group to work hard ahead of 2019 election and ensure they are well represented in Government...
All this Hullabaloo about a certain tribe been Segregated is Becoming annoying...
By the way I can see some Igbo names on the List...unless ofcourse the Igbos are Divided within Themselves

5 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by sinkhole: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2015
banki:

Thats why he appointed a woman as head of inec,
Imagine, INEC o! Thank God for this information age, some people can not fooool all the people again!

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by deanoffaculty: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
@OP......na wa for you o! When will you guys stop all these tribal things? Let's join hands together and make this country one. Don't let us stir up issues from all angles.

3 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
As a northerner and a true Nigerian I respect this man a lot. But when it comes to the issue of being equal this man has not yet exercised it. Does he mean that his cabinent will be only for those that voter him in? No wonder I see why biafrans are being disturbed because of this act. Baba please be an equalist

Biafrans are not Nigerians, how can they represent Nigeria in international circle?

Let them represent their country Biafra; besides, the agitation for Biafra started a long time before Buhari's 2nd coming, it has nothing to do with the present few appointments.

Remember, he belongs to nobody but everybody, his appointments are based on merit not on where you come from; I am sure their time will come, its too early now to judge and criticise; but for now let them sweat, maybe next time they won't be so vocal and hateful.

2 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Abugab(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Op this post is entirely to promote hate and I think you have the knowledge of what hate campaign did to the Rwandans?
Okorocha is fully on that team and you deemed it best to ommit his name. Is Kalu and Emiefele now longer Igbos?
Why are you guys crying foul?

3 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Abugab(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Biafrans are not Nigerians, how can they represent Nigeria in international circle?

Let them represent their country Biafra; besides, the agitation for Biafra started a long time before Buhari's 2nd coming, it has nothing to do with the present few appointments.

Remember, he belongs to nobody but everybody, his appointments are based on merit not on where you come from; I am sure their time will come, its too early now to judge and criticise; but for now let them sweat, maybe next time they won't be so vocal and hateful.

What a deserving and apt response.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by MurderX: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Amaechi (meaning who knows tomorrow in Igbo) is an Igbo Man whether you like it or not. The list completely represents all parts of Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by queencalipso(f): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

What is wrong in being vocal? How does. Voicing out what you want amount to being hateful?
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by OfoIgbo: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Is emefiele not Igbo

it is extremely disappointing that in the 38-man delegation, no single person from the SouthEast was added. This is highly informative.

I will be interested to know the zonal breakdown of the people in the list, using the existing six zones.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by OfoIgbo: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
In defence, SE is not the commander in chief, SE is not the chief of general staff, not the chief of army staff, not the chief of air staff, not the chief of naval staff.

in security and intelligence, SE is not the IGP, not the NSA, not the DG DSS, not the DG NIA etc.

The other 10 appointments he made over the past few weeks, none was from the SE.

The only things SE has received from Mumu-hammadu are a collection of Boko boys, and a promise to complete an Onitsha grave site.

The latest now being that in a 38-man delegation to the US, none is from the SE. No wonder Radio Biafra is gaining ground
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
queencalipso:

What is wrong in being vocal? How does. Voicing out what you want amount to being hateful?

Your problem is Comprehension, Comprehension and Comprehension; pls refer to my post again and note I didn't say vocal = hateful; but rather said that they were vocal AND hateful - hope you got the difference.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by abagoro(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
OfoIgbo:
In defence, SE is not the commander in chief, SE is not the chief of general staff, not the chief of army staff, not the chief of air staff, not the chief of naval staff.

in security and intelligence, SE is not the IGP, not the NSA, not the DG DSS, not the DG NIA etc.

The other 10 appointments he made over the past few weeks, none was from the SE.

The only things SE has received from Mumu-hammadu are a collection of Boko boys, and a promise to complete an Onitsha grave site.

The latest now being that in a 38-man delegation to the US, none is from the SE. No wonder Radio Biafra is gaining ground

The most prominent Igbo politician is there at the right hand of Buhari. Ikwerre and Edo are equally there.

2 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2015
There's something VERY WRONG with the IGBO TRIBE... undecided SMH...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by queencalipso(f): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Your problem is Comprehension, Comprehension and Comprehension; pls refer to my post again and note I didn't say vocal = hateful; but rather said that they were vocal AND hateful - hope you got the difference.

Ok sire
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by mu2sa2: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yevgeny:
Shocking! no ebira, Jukun, tapa, awori, kanuri and efik in Buhari's entourage to the us

shocked shocked
Hahaha. Guy, you are a de-tribalised nigerian. Btw, where do the igbo stand - they say they're biafrans, yet ranting about happenings in Nigeria. Confused hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by disumusa: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
As a northerner and a true Nigerian I respect this man a lot. But when it comes to the issue of being equal this man has not yet exercised it. Does he mean that his cabinent will be only for those that voter him in? No wonder I see why biafrans are being disturbed because of this act. Baba please be an equalist
you can work in kaduna and expect salary at lagos, you can give hatered and expect love, you can plant in bayelsa and expect to harvest at katsina,
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by disumusa: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
aldrick:

oboy eeeh ah tire for those people oh.. Make dem dey der ikwerre go produce president b4 dem.
my brother, ss is more popular than se as a result of hatered ibo melted on others every seconds

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by disumusa: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
new2020:

To yorubas Emefiele is not Igbo. As foolish as they are; They will tell you...he is SS. Even when his igbo is even clearer than igbo of those in Nsukka and Ebonyi.
i beg which state did he belong.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Omololu007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:
kabba are not pure Yoruba
pls explain wot u mean by dis?
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by disumusa: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

they are igbos but some of them are not pure igbo

just like ilorin and kabba are not pure Yoruba

just like Kaduna and jos are hausa banza

get it
ibos let it sink to you indomie brain, yoruba did not have slaves among them like ibo ofu,osu,wawa, yorubas are one in any respet of the state.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Babygal4eva(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm more concerned about the fact that he took up to 146 people with him, we have misplaced priorities in Naija
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by OfoIgbo: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
abagoro:

The most prominent Igbo politician is there at the right hand of Buhari. Ikwerre and Edo are equally there.

Abagoro, thanks for the pics.

However the question still remains. How come only one Southeasterner made it in a 39-man delegation?

How many NW were there? How many SW were there? e.t.c
At least GEJ made sure to give every region a sense of belonging. When GEJ held sway, North had the NSA, chief of general staff, defence minister, permanent secrerary of the defence ministry and one or two other service chief positions.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Babygal4eva(f): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Xsolutions:
There's something VERY WRONG with the IGBO TRIBE... undecided SMH...

There is no need to insult a whole tribe based on the stupidity of a few, that's like judging all northerners based on what BH is doing its an ignorant way of thinking
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by OfoIgbo: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
disumusa:
i beg which state did he belong.

Emefiele is from Delta state. He is not from the southeast
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by StOla: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

get it

A united Biafra has begun to fall apart before it could even exist
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by StOla: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

get it

A united Biafra has begun to fall apart before it could even exist.
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by drake2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
9ousky:
Why u omit Rochas Okorocha... Nonsense

I heard Radio Biafra say: "Rochas Okoro-Awusa" is not Igbo. Is this true?
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Noted. I will talk to Buhari. Next time,you guys from the South East should vote responsibly.

1 Like

Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by dynalat: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
*Are you unemployed or under-employed?
*Are you looking to travel outside the shores of nigeria with a source of income guaranteed?
*Are you looking to travel and not look over your shoulders like illegal immigrants?
* Do you have a valid nigerian international passport?
If all this is what you crave then look no further,because an opportunity presents itself to you on a platter of gold to work and live in Dubai (men)and Bahrain(women) .limited slots available men.

MALE CATEGORY
A company in dubai needs the services of able body,hard working young men for the following vacancies .
1.security personnels.
2. Cleaners.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch him.
FEMALE CATEGORY
Hardworking women are needed as nannies or baby sitters in Bahrain.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch her.
Call this number for more info..08064669594
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by RapLawd1: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:

Oh, you're on a long dream.... a very long one indeed...

He can never be an equalizer!!!
Re: S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. by ejobona: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is okorocha of imo state a Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Pensioners Protest In Abuja Over Non-payment Of Pension / El-zakzaky, Wife To Embark On Another Medical Trip Soon / NNPC Speaks On Explosion At NPDC’s Benin River Valve Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.