Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship (1652 Views)

How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me / How To Tell If A Guy Really Likes You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Iamoilprince(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015
I met this babe few months ago and we started talking. She comes around to see me and i know she likes me. But she kept telling me that she isnt ready for a serious relationship. Guys pls wat do u tink ? I sha know shes very single
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by LEvuls(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2015
simply free her undecided
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Abugab(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2015
She likes you and not ready for a relationship that is serious, what is your position with her, are you serious and ready for a relationship?
Better to know who she is now and move on...
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Abugab:
She likes you and not ready for a relationship that is serious, what is your position with her, are you serious and ready for a relationship?

Dazall
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Iamoilprince(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Abugab:

u'r making a point though
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Danjuma827(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2015
It happens a lot of times but the major issue Is that she will get used to you as time goes on
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by XavierBlue(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Money speaks louder than words / show her the cash, avalanche, her will come her love.

XavierBlue
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Its actually annoying having someone like that around you,after doing everything to make someone fall helplessly for you,you now start giving stupid excuses for not wanting a relationship. When its quite obvious the feeling is mutual

Why do people Act like that lipsrsealed
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Iamoilprince(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
Money speaks louder than words / show her the cash, avalanche, her will come her love.

XavierBlue

brother, the babe doesnt send money. She told me how she collects money from guys but she doesnt request from me
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Iamoilprince(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Ebiz12:
Its actually annoying having someone like that around you,after doing everything to make someone fall helplessly for you,you now start giving stupid excuses for not wanting a relationship. When its quite obvious the feeling is mutual

Why do people Act like that lipsrsealed

u said my mind. that attitude can be annoying
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Iamoilprince(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
It happens a lot of times but the major issue Is that she will get used to you as time goes on

so u mean i shouldnt give up on her, yea ?
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Iamoilprince:

brother, the babe doesnt send money. She told me how she collects money from guys but she doesnt request from me
You have been friend zoned
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Iamoilprince:

u said my mind. that attitude can be annoying

I'm having a similar experience,@OP I don't know how it is from a guy's angle but I think its better,for a girl if I'm not careful I'll begin to look desperate,and I hate that.
Re: She Really Likes Me But Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by Iamoilprince(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Ebiz12:

I'm having a similar experience,@OP I don't know how it is from a guy's angle but I think its better,for a girl if I'm not careful I'll begin to look desperate,and I hate that.

just like someone said, she might begin to get serious eventually. Maybe u keep trying. I'v tried talking to this babe n make her see reasons why she should get serious, ans i told we might eventually get married.

Shes just 21, maybe its her age

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Taboo For Catholic Guy To Marry An Assemblies Of God Lady / My Thoughts On Social Media Relationships. / Who Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.