Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30480 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ElRazur: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2009
Othello.

I lived in the northern part of Nigeria when we first moved back to Nigeria, and it wasn't uncommon to hear of "Dan dawudu". It is basically, name given to young men who engage in homosexual activities and sometime dresses up as women. The whole homo things is well known in Kano back in the 80s.

The point, am trying to make is that homosexuality is even more common than we think. What annoys me is the fact that, muslim and Christians can't even leave together, so I do pity anyone who is Gay - they will be fighting a hard battle. cry

I have total respect for the guy that stood up in front of the law makers to speak in Nigeria, Kudos to him.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 1:17am On Mar 17, 2009
ElRazur:

Othello.

I lived in the northern part of Nigeria when we first moved back to Nigeria, and it wasn't uncommon to hear of "Dan dawudu". It is basically, name giving to young men who engage in homosexual activity and sometime dresses up as women. The whole homo things is well known in Kano back in the 80s.

The point, am trying to make is that homosexuality is even more common than we think. What annoys me is the fact that, muslim and Christians can't even leave together, so I do pity anyone who is Gay - they will be fighting a hard battle. cry

I have total respect for the guy that stood up in front of the law makers to speak in Nigeria, Kudos to him.

We're on the same page, while I've never lived in the North I know what kind of irrational bigotry other people can be subjected to. I'm not saying homosexuality is right (I'm not the morality police) I can say that it is perfectly natural for it to happen within the populace. It doesn't matter how strict the government are on it, it appears because it (for some people) is unavoidable. Just by mathematics alone homosexuality within a civilization is BOUND to happen.

Humans are part of the natural world, the natural world has homosexuality in it, deal with it with non-violence and without subjugation. There are already enough people to socially ostracise them, they don't need to be crippled by the government on top of that, they are no physical threat and in the event they are there is a justice system for that. Nigeria really needs to evolve intellectually transcend. China is making some pretty good moves maybe Nigeria needs to take some lessons from them when it comes to politics and economical stipulations.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by civrev: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2009
I am so disappointed to notice that many people on this forum have chosen to go against people with gay sexual orientation. It is every human's right to be free from persecution. Unfortunately this is not true in nigeria in that you find that people persecute others simply because they can. What do they mean un-African? I would tell you what is un-African. Killing and persecuting fellow Africans in the name of religious believes that are not originally African. Research the church and see the atrocities they committed with the name of the same God that you love so much. Research islam and see the atrocities they commited in the name of religion. I am not saying anybody should be change or fash his religion. All I am saying is that we should learn to be more tolerant and accept others as fellow humans that are entitles to their own views and orientations. Why do we ignore the defects of our own beliefs but strive to persecute others. I am christain and i don't think gayism is right to God.But I accept the gay people just as I accept people of other views, ideas, orientation, religion. This is the true meaning of freedom and democracy. Remember anybody could be in a similar situation tomorrow. I don't see how gay people affect our citizens. They are not commiting any crimes apart from their plea to be free and left alone. They should not be persecuted for being few. As I write it I weep for them. Please learn to be more tolerant Nigeria. cry
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ElRazur: 1:29am On Mar 17, 2009
0thello:

We're on the same page, while I've never lived in the North I know what kind of irrational bigotry other people can be subjected to. I'm not saying homosexuality is right (I'm not the morality police) I can say that it is perfectly natural for it to happen within the populace. It doesn't matter how strict the government are on it, it appears because it (for some people) is unavoidable. Just by mathematics alone homosexuality within a civilization is BOUND to happen.

Humans are part of the natural world, the natural world has homosexuality in it, deal with it with non-violence and without subjugation. There are already enough people to socially ostracise them, they don't need to be crippled by the government on top of that, they are no physical threat and in the event they are there is a justice system for that. Nigeria really needs to evolve intellectually transcend. China is making some pretty good moves maybe Nigeria needs to take some lessons from them when it comes to politics and economical stipulations.

For real man. [sorry if my post is filled with errors and typos, my eyes are heavy as lead lol. I need some sleep]

I totally agree with you, it is nice to see a few voice of reason, in a nairaland filled with so much ignorance to be honest. I really do not see what the problem is about, but I guess this is a case of "man fearing what he do not understand". There are bigger issues at stake like kids dying from malaria, to the average citizen who cant have access to a decent healthcare system. It just shows how we haven't got our priorities right back home.

Like I said before, it will be tough for the current generation of homosexuals in Nigeria, but I am sure in the coming decades, they will be accepted more. I have no problem with them, they are not affecting my life or making me uncomfortable in anyway.

In the words of Richard Prior, I think people moaning about them need to "Shut up [eat a stick of suya], have a coke and smile." lol

Im off to bed,
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ElRazur: 1:32am On Mar 17, 2009
civ-rev:

I am so disappointed to notice that many people on this forum have chosen to go against people with gay sexual orientation. It is every human's right to be free from persecution. Unfortunately this is not true in nigeria in that you find that people persecute others simply because they can. What do they mean un-African? I would tell you what is un-African. Killing and persecuting fellow Africans in the name of religious believes that are not originally African. Research the church and see the atrocities they committed with the name of the same God that you love so much. Research islam and see the atrocities they commited in the name of religion. I am not saying anybody should be change or fash his religion. All I am saying is that we should learn to be more tolerant and accept others as fellow humans that are entitles to their own views and orientations. Why do we ignore the defects of our own beliefs but strive to persecute others. I am christain and i don't think gayism is right to God.But I accept the gay people just as I accept people of other views, ideas, orientation, religion. This is the true meaning of freedom and democracy. Remember anybody could be in a similar situation tomorrow. I don't see how gay people affect our citizens. They are not commiting any crimes apart from their plea to be free and left alone. They should not be persecuted for being few. As I write it I weep for them. Please learn to be more tolerant Nigeria. cry  

It is ironic because all those ignorant people screaming it is[i] unafrican[/i] are doing so using[i] unafrican [/i]methods lol. They sit on a sofa, that was made using methods they wasn't African, use a computer that was not made in Africa, wear clothes that use unafrican methods. Lmao at the irony lol
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by sleekp1: 2:00am On Mar 17, 2009
Its not strange amongst Nigerians to label anyone in support of "homosexual rights" a homosexual. The same mindset was what kept slavery going well pass its sell by date (pun intended). In western society most white people were scared of being labeled "Nigger lovers" hence kept quiet.
We Nigerians love to discriminate, haba if we're not discriminating against someone of a different tribe then we discriminate on the basis of religion.

P.S
The only people we should all legally discriminate against are "shortie"
I believe short people should not be given federal jobs, why can't short people set up their own business and leave us alone.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by mayrho(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2009
"eemo wo ilu" abomination when would we learn to copy and pick up useful habits/culture
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by dejiariyo: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2009
i dont know what you lots are discussing this for,if the west want to force gay rights on nigeria,well so be it.we need to go there and force worshipping oduduwa on them as well.
they the one who will tell us who to worship
tell us way of life
tell us what to wear
the music we listen to
they tell even food to eat
i hope africans can be able to stand up for themselves.in my culture yoruba things like this are ungodly right or wrong i dont know.but my culture is my culture and i have the right to protect it same as how the westerners protect thier culture.we must not even accomodate such a stupidity.

in the western world they now sleep with animals,in 30 years time i know some nigerians will march to the national assembly saying they have right to sleep with animals cos the western world do things like this.its a sorry case
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by cvibe: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2009
Na wao!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by blinx4real(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2009
Let me start by saying that "I don't give a kobo about gays and homosexuals", I am of the opinion that every man is free to do whatever he wants to do BUT and a very big but at that is that I do not enjoy homos trying to force their lifestyle down our throats. It is despicable and unfair, I believe we (I mean straight folks) are the ones who should be complaining.
Marriage as defined by every accepted definiton is a union between Man and Woman with the intention of building a home and procreation. A homosexual relationship cannot achieve that not now not forever. Why do you want to enjoy the priviledges of a union while you do njot want to subject urself to its conditions. So pls u guys should stop clamouring for the right to marriage, let those who can abide by the condition for marriage be entitled to it.

If you are an homosexual, kindly Visit my blog for the full article. Then you can stop speaking from an ignorant point of view, http://blinx4real..com
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by buttercop(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2009
funny how many pple have replied this post. it was posted 12th and it has 23 pages already. i'm sure it must be a record. i don't really have any thing else to say concering the issue. i'm really tired to gay issues popping up everytime. i'm so not in the mood to express my viewsnow or today. i'm too upset to do that. hopefully i'll be able to sometime later. i really enjoyed reading posts from the homophobes and otherwise
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ElRazur: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2009
dejiariyo:

i dont know what you lots are discussing this for,if the west want to force gay rights on nigeria,well so be it.we need to go there and force worshipping oduduwa on them as well.
they the one who will tell us who to worship
tell us way of life
tell us what to wear
the music we listen to
they tell even food to eat
i hope africans can be able to stand up for themselves.in my culture yoruba things like this are ungodly right or wrong i dont know.but my culture is my culture and i have the right to protect it same as how the westerners protect thier culture.we must not even accomodate such a stupidity.

in the western world they now sleep with animals,in 30 years time i know some nigerians will march to the national assembly saying they have right to sleep with animals cos the western world do things like this.its a sorry case

If I can ask you to explain as to how the "West" is trying to force this issue down our throats? What do the western world have to do with homosexuality? Remember that homosexuality have been around before the "western world" was even formed! I suppose you are one of those people that shy away from the matter at hand and just blame the west, How ironic, that you are using a "western medium" [i.e internet] to express your inaccurate views.

Comparing bestiality with homosexuality is like comparing a car and a horse. Two different things you see. To avoid further unnecessary debate, I will advise we stick to the matter at hand.

blinx4real:

Let me start by saying that "I don't give a kobo about gays and homosexuals", I am of the opinion that every man is free to do whatever he wants to do BUT and a very big but at that is that I do not enjoy homos trying to force their lifestyle down our throats. It is despicable and unfair, I believe we (I mean straight folks) are the ones who should be complaining.
Marriage as defined by every accepted definiton is a union between Man and Woman with the intention of building a home and procreation. A homosexual relationship cannot achieve that not now not forever. Why do you want to enjoy the priviledges of a union while you do njot want to subject urself to its conditions. So pls u guys should stop clamouring for the right to marriage, let those who can abide by the condition for marriage be entitled to it.

If you are an homosexual, kindly Visit my blog for the full article. Then you can stop speaking from an ignorant point of view, http://blinx4real..com

Can you explain to me how the homosexuals are "trying to force their lifestyle down your throats"? It is people like you who spreads misinformation and paint inaccurate picture of events. From what I can gather, all these people are asking for is to be treated the same wasy like any other human and not be intimidated or suffer from reprisal as a result of their sexuality. Surely how hard can that be for you to understand?

From your post, I will have to say I will NOT be reading your so called blog as you are more like the ignorant one to be honest. You speak from a perspective that suggest that homosexuality is a choice. Jeez dude, was it your choice to be right handed or left handed? Speaking of being left handed, I am one the only one in my family that is left handed, my granmother always try to force me to use my right hand because it is not "normal" to be left handed. How wrong of her! Little did she know that the one's dominant hand is determine by several inborn mechanism and factors.

The point is, you are as ignorant as my grand mother to be honest. Until you open your mind and learn that being a homosexual do not in reflect that it is a choice the individual person made. It is something that is inborn. A stance supported by science and well documented evidence.

Finally, do you think every relationship have to involve two opposite sex? Jeez you really are very ignorant.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2009
ElRazur:
For what its worth, it appears you have problems grasping the basics of English. Here, is a definition of the word Tendency:

#  Movement or prevailing movement in a given direction: observed the tendency of the wind; the shoreward tendency of the current.
# A characteristic likelihood: fabric that has a tendency to wrinkle.
# A predisposition to think, act, behave, or proceed in a particular way.

I have taken the effort to put in bold the parts I need to draw to your attention.

Since you are too stupid to analyse the tools you are going to use to criticise someone, I have taken the liberty to teach you English by highlighting how tendency means not established.

ElRazur:
Now that you know the meaning of the word, let us go back to the debate shall we? The word Tendency was used as it is something that is not fully understood. However, the behaviour observed in various animals bears the same characteristics of homosexuality. So on that note, it is wrong to make a firm conclusion when the concepts is not fully understand - as there are still on going research and unpublished reports.

So unlike Engineer slowpoke Othello the Scientist that dabbles in Biology and Runaway Debosky, you do not believe it has been firmly and unarguably established that Homosexuality exist in the Animal World?

Good Stuff! You agree I am right.

ElRazur:
You claim to be open-minded and very objective, yet you are quick to say "case closed". That really is the classical definition of irony, with a hint of arrogance that is again engrossed in ignorance. I suppose that is your way out of as you aint really saying anything meaningful so far. Let us move to the next point shall we?

Yagayagayaga!

You have the guts to talk about ignorance. Take a look at you moronic assertion on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=247564.msg3594948#msg3594948

How moronic does it get for someone to compare being attracted to same sex and someone being attracted to slim/fat women? STUUUUUPID!

But it exemplifies the quality of the individuals I am arguing with.

ElRazur:
You asked for a proof, I posted you one. Yet you are quick to condemn it - a typical "naija mentality". How can you call it unsubstantial claim when even a zoologist knows and teaches this in schools? How do you call a well documented observation something unproven? I suppose you really are ignorant.

That is proof? The argument of one individual that has not been accepted in the academic society is proof?

Documented observation that till this day can not be obtain on video? Is this how you passed through school?

ElRazur:
You made a claim of going through all the sources, yet you appear to have missed that these sources are actually real and none was based on unproven claims? I suppose this shows your reflective approach again. Will it be a fair part to ask you for a proof that you went through ALL like you claim? I am guessing you cant.

Stupid argument.

In the class of comparing sexual orientation to preference thin/fat women.

ElRazur:
You know, apart from watching tv, I do actually read to educate and challenge my mind.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are kidding me? You can't be serious.

ElRazur:
Just thought, I should point that to you. Again, you made claims to have gone through all the sources to what I posted initially, yet you seem to be missing a lot here. You do realise plenty of animals have been observed in the wild. I gave you examples of my personal experience and posted a link of well documented evidence. I suppose taking it is probably too much for you to deal with.

Yes, they have been observed.

So show me a clip where there is a small population of an animal group that has access to opposite sex animals but refuse and develop sexual relationship with same sex animals exclusively for an extensive period with penetration and ejaculation. Then I will know you have showed me a gay animal.

That will be strong and UNARGUABLE proof that their are poofter poof animals. No debates, it will be case closed. Most gays know that is the holy grail of proving they are natural and will do anything to get it. And you know what? They still don't have it because it does not exist. undecided

If it does, it should be easy considering the months researchers spend filming a wide variety of animals from Elephants to Polar Bears.

ElRazur:
I forgot to say that you appear to be moving the goal post, first you wanted a proof and now you changed it. How typical, and you are supposed to be an objective thinker, Jeez don't make me laugh, as my tummy hurts already.

Shifted what goal post. You post crap about one person's "claimed" observation that cannot be proved but you gulped (pun not intended) and you expect me to agree with you?

Richard Attenborough and loads of others are out there months after months and still can't film one occurrence, talkless of homosexual normality and you are saying homosexual exists in Animals. How idiotic!!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ElRazur: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2009
Sagamite. I cannot be bothered to be dragged into this again. Let me make this easy for you. I will not reply to you again, because  from where am standing, it is like trying to explain the colours of the rainbow to a man blind from birth. smiley, It is a complete waste of time.

My Lord of war movie is more interesting you see.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ikeyman00(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2009
kia these drillers nawooo! longing this

kajikwo nu

kia o well lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2009
0thello:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnMJU9RrNhQ

The thing that doesn't exist.

grin grin grin grin grin

So this 43 seconds clip is your evidence?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Engineer Biology Scientist!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

So let me summarise, and since you gave me only 43 seconds of News (hence probably sensationalise) clip:

Assumptions (1) There were initially only 6 penguins in the zoo (2) All 6 are male (3) Since they are endangered, it is safe to assume they were raised in captivity all together (4) They are fully grown

So 6 animals are put in in isolation and they probably got into heat and started looking for cool and paired up.

Zoo staff then introduced female penguins and they refuse to attach to them.

Now Scientist Engineer doing research, tell me:

Did a bell not ring in your dumb head (AS A SCIENTIST) that all 6 (the whole population) can turn out being gay especially when none in the wild can be found to be gay?

Did it occur to you that that odd probability can be the result of being in a captive, unnatural environment just like the case of prison?

Take you time and show me something that does not have K-Leg. It should be easy since it is estimated that there are estimated 10% gays amongst humans (probably 40% in United [Gay] Kingdom), so if it was natural it should be easy to find faggoty gay animals which should at least make up some reasonable % of there creed.

Surely even your moronic university would not have accepted this as proof there are homosexual animals if you used it as a dissertation. Any stupid lecturer should be able to break down your arguments.

To prove that some set of animals are NATURALLY gay, you need to show prove of it existing in a natural environment and with access to opposite sex but the animal has strictly (KEYWORD: STRICTLY) shown preference for same sex like Boy George.

At least a slowpoke like you is not that stupid not to know that animals do not need to pretend as no one is judging them, so if it was pansy pant animal it will stick ONLY to its perference.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2009
To prove that some set of animals are NATURALLY gay, you need to show prove of it existing in a natural environment and with access to opposite sex but the animal has strictly (KEYWORD: STRICTLY) shown preference for same sex like Boy George.

what do you mean by naturally gay?

Are bisexual animals irrelevant? dolphins and bonobo's are typically bisexual animals who have sex for pleasure like SUPRISE!!! humans.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUwza5Grxos&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2009
ElRazur:

Comparing bestiality with homosexuality is like comparing a car and a horse. Two different things you see. To avoid further unnecessary debate, I will advise we stick to the matter at hand.

Why?

Bestiality, like homosexuality, is none of our business as no one is being harmed.

As long as it is between 2 mature participants and both enjoy it why should we condemn it? Who are you to judge? Xtianity tell us to love all God's creation, no matter what.

Be open-minded. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2009
some more animal porn for you

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf9MIKACLCQ&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Sagamite:

Why?

Bestiality, like homosexuality, is none of our business as no one is being harmed.

As long as it is between 2 mature participants and both enjoy it why should we condemn it? Who are you to judge? Xtianity tell us to love all God's creation, no matter what.

Be open-minded. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do animals give consent to humans
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2009
Why are you guys still doing this? It's clear that all some people want to do is rain down insults. wink
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2009
bawomolo:

They probably did to some people here. wink
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2009
bawomolo:

1. Liberals don't advocate homosexuality, you won't see Ted kennedy on tv telling your children to become homosexual

2. Liberalism is about acceptance and if nudists want their own colony or beaches so what.  What does indecent exposure have to do with liberalism or are you trying to stretch this argument.  What nudists are fighting to walk nude in a library or government building?

3. Why do you  find it hard to believe homosexual and bisexual (popular among the freaky bonobo's) exist?

Who are you to JUDGE that it is indecent exposure? Are they harming you? Don't they have free choice? Do you see the line of argument

bawomolo:

what do you mean by naturally gay?

Are bisexual animals irrelevant? dolphins and bonobo's are typically bisexual animals who have sex for pleasure like SUPRISE!!! humans.

Naturally gay means "no be condition make crayfish bend". Most of the guys that bastardise a*ses in jails are not naturally gay and if they had never been in Jail would probably have never had or even thought of homosexual acts. So animals you used for your proof should hold water by not having "bend conditions".

Bisexual animals are not strong enough proof. I want an exclusively set of GAY, faggoty gay, homo animals that have no interest in the opposite sex just as we have in humans.

This shouldn't be had to show since you guys know it exists.

Bisexual animals might just be over-changed sexually, so it is not an unarguable fact especially since ALL are bisexual, not part.

To prove something without doubt, you need to be able to show casual, exclusive and frequently sighted existence.

And don't tell me two lionesses licking themselves in the video is your proof that they are gay.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2009
bawomolo:

Surely you have to agree that if the animal stays there and makes no attempt to run but moans with pleasure that must be "animal consent"?

Isn't it? Is that not the same signal they will give their co-animal.

And if the next time the animal sees the his human Casenova and gets into position for another hot one, then that is no doubt consent.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2009
Who are you to JUDGE that it is indecent exposure? Are they harming you? Don't they have free choice? Do you see the line of argument

That's easy to decide, something done in the privacy of a nudist colony is different from walking down the streets naked.  there's nothing i can say if you don't understand that point.

To prove something without doubt, you need to be able to show casual, exclusive and frequently sighted existence.

i guess they are just over-charged sexually.  

[flash=400,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx6kT2oojCE&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

And don't tell me two lionesses licking themselves in the video is your proof that they are gay.

something is constant here, you keep on changing your standards on animal sexuality.

And if the next time the animal sees the his human Casenova and gets into position for another hot one, then that is no doubt consent.

goodluck if you can proof the animal is enjoying the loving.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2009
bawomolo:

Maybe he can, grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
Badriyyah:

Maybe he can, grin

maybe sagamite knows something we don't know tongue
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
The level at which some people on this board will stoop to defend the utterly useless waffle that: ''homosexuality behavior are found in animals, so why not humans also!'' is totally gob-smacking to say the least! I have reviewed all the back and forth arguments on this claim, did my own little research to the claims of 'Bruce Bagemihl,' who seems to be the leading voice on homosexuality in humans, with specific reference to his book - ''Biological Exuberance. Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity.'' and it suffice me to say that homosexuality is still and would be a DEVIANT BEHAVIOR.

That certain deviants are gratuitous enough, and desire sexual pleasure from a specie of their kind and specifications (male- male; female-female), does not validate that homosexuality should be licensed in and on the society. The imperative question to ask is; does homosexuality answer to call of the human nature? NO! If scientist - biologist believe under the fundamental Darwinian principle that: ''species cannot survive without reproduction,'' which is also in line with the creation of the world by God: ''Male and Female, created HE them,'' can any of the homosexual advocates, state, how homosexuality addresses the Darwinian Principle? undecided
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
The sole purpose of sex isn't reproduction, pleasure is a huge part of it and this is seen among the bonobo's and dolphins who are bisexual and not homosexual.  The population of gays at any point in time is only 10% of overall population so the claim they are affecting the preservation of an already overpopulated specie is laughable. Penguins aren't endangered due to homo penguins but do the encroachment of their natural habitat and poaching.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2009
bawomolo:

That's easy to decide, something done in the privacy of a nudist colony is different from walking down the streets naked.  there's nothing i can say if you don't understand that point.

Have they harmed anybody? Are they not humans? Don't they have rights just like you? Why are you persecuting them?

You are advocating they keep it in a colony and yet you are refusing to accept the rights of Nigerians to demand gays keep their acts out of our view?

Beats me that you can demand one thing that you find offensive be banned but you do not want us the majority to have the right over another.

bawomolo:

i guess they are just over-charged sexually.  

Surely you are not telling me this video clip (THIS ONE) is your proof that those dogs or any dogs are gay?

You must be kidding me. That is just blatantly poor.

What did you see that convinced you? Sexual intercourse? Or was it just the comment of the owner? You want me to get you a clip of dogs doing it?

bawomolo:

something is constant here, you keep on changing your standards on animal sexuality.

No I am not changing my standards. I am SETTING the standard that will be required for a scientific proof since most of you have no clue.

We should be aiming for unarguable Scientific proof, not TABLOID proof!!!

Why do you think all your evidences has only been given a paltform by the academic world as Thesis, not a FACT.

You think you will carry this kind of evidence to Cambridge and your work wouldn't be cut quick and fast?

Show me FACTS, not some individuals Thesis. Is that not how to put forward an unarguable position?

bawomolo:

If the animal is responding in the same pleasurable manner as it will if it was being banged by one from its specie, surely you are not going to argue that it is not enjoying it?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2009
Badriyyah:

Maybe he can, grin

No matter what you say, I am not going to bang you to prove animals enjoy it.

I bang only humans (i.e. females).  tongue cool

bawomolo:

maybe sagamite knows something we don't know tongue

Obviously, a lot, Nig*a. grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2009
You are advocating they keep it in a colony and yet you are refusing to accept the rights of Nigerians to demand gays keep their acts out of our view?

You obviously don't understand the concept of indecent exposure, nudists can't hang around in public due to the presence of kids just like you can't have sex in a public place.  It's a form of etiquette and not discrimination. nudists aren't screaming to walk around in public places anyway.

No I am not changing my standards. I am SETTING the standard that will be required for a scientific proof since most of you have no clue.

This is laughable considering you aren't a biologist or another form of scientist.  No scientists that researches animal homosexuality considers bisexuality an irrelevant phenomenon.

Why do you think all your evidences has only been given a paltform by the academic world as Thesis, not a FACT.

No credible biologist disputes homosexuality doesn't exist in Animals.  

What did you see that convinced you? Sexual intercourse? Or was it just the comment of the owner? You want me to get you a clip of dogs doing it?

yeah the dogs were humping each other just to say whatup. happens all the times among dogs in the neighborhood.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Pataki: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2009
bawomolo:

The sole purpose of sex isn't reproduction, pleasure is a huge part of it and this is seen among the bonobo's and dolphins who are bisexual and not homosexual.  The population of gays at any point in time is only 10% of overall population so the claim they are affecting the preservation of an already overpopulated specie is laughable. Penguins aren't endangered due to homo penguins but do the encroachment of their natural habitat and poaching.
How ludicrous.

I expected sound and better arguments to my claims. If you were going to refute my arguments, please back it up with logical conclusions and references. Where have you gotten the figure that population of gays at any point in time is only 10% to the overall population? You have in way shown homosexuality embraces reproduction. Basic fundamental knowledge of biology tells us that one the characteristics of humans is Reproduction. Does homosexuality encourage reproduction?

That you rather meander your arguments to penguins, is most laughable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.