Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30415 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

To think of how law enforcement agencies will abuse people.
Two straight guys, hanging out at a bar or heading home from work together get arrested for "looking gay". Two straight women, laughing, walking down the road, hands entwined, get arrested for looking gay cuz they pissed the police men off. Too many scenarios, innocent people get locked up. We'll see. :-

and God help the unlucky women if they are hot chicks. our heroic policemen may just take a cue from their fellow degenerates in SA. . .

and embark on their own 'cure'
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by spikedcylinder: 6:08am On Mar 22, 2009
Exactly.
Heaven help innocent pretty females who happen to piss police officers off by "smiling too much" or being "too fine". I have been accused of similar ridiculous things by the police in my estate before. To cut the long story short, I pity myself with those useless drunkards!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by asweetcake: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2009
Gay Africans (particularly Nigerians) are just embarrassing. Its just funny to see a black homosexual. I think whites are crazy enough to be gay, but blacks??, Really funny and weird. I cant believe they actually stormed the National Assembly. Im ashamed!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ifele(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2009
Any man who finger bleeps another man should be shot on the spot.

No exceptions.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by waterworks(f): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ @ evryone hu says baddriyah is gay cant u all read between the lines?
she just has some close family members and friends hu are gay that shes trying to defend duh! if not she would have been on the other side of the fence.  where she probabaly was before! grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by waterworks(f): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
na wa o.
[size=18pt]SO THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN NAIJA NOW ABI? [/size]
THERE IS NO LIGHT OH, NO ROAD, NO WATER! ARMED ROBBERS EVERYWHERE AND WE ARE ARGUING ABT SAME SEX MARIAGES? NIGERIA!!!

[size=20pt]WHO FREAKING CARES? EVEN THE AKWA IBOM WITCHES DIDDNT GET THIS MUCH PRESS! OUR GOVT IS TOO FOOLISH![/size]

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by wham(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2009
As much as I have a strong conviction that Homosexuality is not natural, we cant impose such personal convictions on other people.

It simply amounts to a violation of their human rights.

Some of such people have been psychologically tweaked, but the rest of us dont have the right to label them criminals. Its their body. In some cases its just a sad phase of their lives when they are confused about their sexuality (and they need help).

Why dont they also arrest Masturbators (did I just coin the word)   . . . LOL

Will they start sneaking into the homes of every one, trying to fish out offender? That will mean they will arrest a lot of innocent guys and girls in over-crowded male hostels in Nigerian campuses and secondary schools.

IS THAT OUR IMPENDING PROBLEM IN NIGERIA
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by jayflex: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2009
I think it shows that our values as Africans are dead and almost buried. For Homos to boldly come out in public in NAIJA !!! anything is possible. The Director of Public Prosecution should have filed a criminal suit against anyone who openly admits to the crime of sodomy.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by efeski(m): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2009
ist things ist
i'm male, 25yrs, love d pussy & wont compromise it 4 d arse 4 any reason wtsoeva.
that being said, i wish to refer y'all to CAP 4 of CFRN 1999 specifically d sections dealing wt freedom of association, conscience, thought or any related section in d chapter; then try using ur brain 2 reason whether or not choosing to be with, love or screw someone of d same sex comes within d purview of d 9ja constitution.
Talkin about d moral issues involved, una wey de criticise d queers; una nor dey Bleep? values are withering away quite right but it's grossly unfair to blame d queers alone 4 d depreciation of our moral values. youths see sex as normal nowadays, prostitutes line d streets & here we are bitching about who screws who. He that is without sin should cast d ist stone.
If all dse fuss were centered on female genital mutilation, abortion or legalization of cannabis one would understand.
Buttomline is, queers have rights too just like u & me & until we grasp d true meaning of d idiom "different strokes for different folks", we'll keep chasing shadows cus like it or not gay practice is as old as time & all dse plenty talk wont make it go away one bit cus it's one of those things that have come to stay so d nigerian society should either put up wt it or shut d hell up.
& as regards d proposed enactment it will be a dead or redundant law just like d one relating to bigamy
On a final note, if two consenting adults of different sex choose to engage in sexual practices in the privacy of their bedroom pray tell me why their gay counterparts should not be allowed d same rights/freedom in peace.
Abeg make una leave d queers alone. If any of them toast u u get right to say no.Simple as abc
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2009
waterworks:

@ @ evryone hu says baddriyah is gay cant u all read between the lines?
she just has some close family members and friends hu are gay that shes trying to defend duh! if not she would have been on the other side of the fence.  where she probabaly was before! grin

lol, don't worry some of your close family memebers and friends are gay. They are just too scared to tell you, who knows what you'll do. Kill them? Send ppl to rape them? What next? I don't need to be close to gay ppl to defend them. grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by pedron(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2009
Badriyyah:

lol, don't worry some of your close family memebers and friends are gay. They are just too scared to tell you, who knows what you'll do. Kill them? Send ppl to rape them? What next? I don't need to be close to gay ppl to defend them. grin grin
@Badriyyah
why bother with these peeps.nairaland unfortunately has just as many bad as it has good, indeed,the bad(liars,ignoramuses etc).you'd be surprised to know that some of these same peeps mouthing themselves off (no pun intended) ARE gay or Bisexual,and more of those who aren't are certainly BICURIOUS enough to spend so much time on the matter.
just live your life.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by sleekp1: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2009
pedron:

@Badriyyah
why bother with these peeps.nairaland unfortunately has just as many bad as it has good, indeed,the bad(liars,ignoramuses etc).you'd be surprised to know that some of these same peeps mouthing themselves off (no pun intended) ARE gay or Bisexual,and more of those who aren't are certainly BICURIOUS enough to spend so much time on the matter.
just live your life.

Same conclusion here. Why are some people so emotionally charged when the issue of homosexuality is discussed? I think some of them are fighting their true sexuality. What business of mine is it if two adults decides to f%ck each other.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by waterworks(f): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ Badriyah and her fellow followers under her comments.

b4 u start beign so quick to put people in a box i never said i was a gay basher. just simply stating u dont have to be gay to be defending them period. dont start all this ish abt "hu knows what u would do" and calm the f**k down! getting all defensive and s**T! which led me to the conclusion in the first place. i dont really care that enione is gay and hiding. hu freaking cares! so illl just carry my head and start attacking and sending people to rape them abi? the kudi when i dey try pursue i don catch am finish? na wah oh

i'm indifferent not ignorant.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by DRANOEL(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
opens nairaland,sees this thread again hisses and continues his song, ,du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna kill me a gay tonite,-du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna slit his head tonite-du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna disect his body tonite,-du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna give em an acid bath tonite,du-du-du-lalalaa
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ezeagu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
DRANOEL:

opens nairaland,sees this thread again hisses and continues his song, ,du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna kill me a gay tonite,-du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna slit his head tonite-du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna disect his body tonite,-du-de-la-du-du-i'm gonna give em an acid bath tonite,du-du-du-lalalaa

You seem to be a 'creeper' or at least closeted, LOL
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by kkkng(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2009
I thought the people here are civilized, as long as people have the freedom to think differently, they can act differently, too

We should live above these sentimental judgements,

how many of us parents can kill their gay son or daughter?, they will only try to hide him/her praying for a change, and probably send the child abroad so as not to be caught in d act in 9ja.

So I don't trust so many of u abroad and single
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2009
What nonsense. How dare they? Homosexuality is not normal. Haven't those homosexuals seen the anatomy of the reproductive systems of males and females? How on earth can sex between those of the same gender be considered natural? Instead of 'storming' the house of assembly to protest for rights, they would have been better off going to some psychiatric hospital to seek help instead. No matter what those defending it say or how widespread that rubbish is, the facts will never change;
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT NORMAL.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by kkkng(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2009
What nonsense. How dare they? Homosexuality is not normal. Haven't those homosexuals seen the anatomy of the reproductive systems of males and females? How on earth can sex between those of the same gender be considered natural? Instead of 'storming' to the house of assembly to protest for rights, they would have been better off going to some psychiatric hospital to seek help instead. No matter what those defending it say or how widespread that rubbish is, the facts will never change;
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT NORMAL

From the tone of ur voice, If u were a psychiatric doctor, you would not be kind enough to Accept them in ur hospital for treatment.

Just pray nobody in your family is one. I had ur kind of opinion on this matter until a colleague told me his story of how he caught his only son in bed with another guy, Unbelievable?? He prays for a change as all form of counseling has not yielded fruits, the boy sees his sexuality as ok and normal. Weird, isn't it
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2009
Are u a member of the ku klux klan? No offence, it's just ur name. . .
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by kkkng(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2009
Are u a member of the ku klux klan? No offence, it's just ur name. . .

We don't have Ku klux klan in 9ja. So I'm not a member. Meanwhile, why do u ask??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2009
Wanted to know if u were a member so I could ask a few questions. But ur not, so no asking anymore.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by fingard02k(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2009
See if i bi presido i will give every body oder to kill any gay person he or she see or heard and i will give big bonus to any body that get the highest number
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by kkkng(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2009
U must be gay urself, don't deny it, you think saying that won't make us suspect u moreover blunt people like u cannot smell a ward councilor.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by randy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2009
what the hell is happening, look at it from this angle, some of our politician do it for ritual and it benefits them, these are the ones financing the homo people. if anyone should mention it in the house he should be made an outcast in the Nigeria politics
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by judach2008: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2009
Do you that I keep wondering if our Leaders are been brought our from humanly home.  Well, I think this country (Naija) need prayers, so lets pray for te good of this Nation.

http://judach2008.internetsblog.com
http://samsungprod..com
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by comfort3: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
debosky:
You have done your argument serious damage by even pursuing this absurd line of reasoning. For argument's sake, let me answer:

1) Some homosexuals claim to have had sex with others - most do have heterosexual experiences before 'deciding' that they are better off being strictly homosexual. In that case, your theory of exclusivity flies completely out of the window.

In this case, being 'homosexual' is simply a classification - not an accurate depiction of a person's sexual behaviour.

No, I have not done it any damage.

Exclusively gay homosexuals that have sex with others will claim they did it only because of societal pressure, the wish to be seen as normal and they are not particularly keen on the heterosexual sex. They would rather not do the heterosexual stuff and the ones in the UK do not. Surely you will not hear of Boy George banging a woman? His diseased instrument will not get up one inch.

So comparing it to animals that actually are keen on the heterosexual sex is lame.

debosky:
2) How many animals show any 'preference' that isn't hardwired genetically?   

Do lions exhibit PREFERENCE to live in the Masai Plains of East Africa instead of Kraals in South Africa    How much 'thinking' can we really say goes into animal choices when they are essentially instinctive? Seeking preference would involve getting insight on the thought process and decision making of animals. Without being able to question them and interrogate them, how would you go about seeking evidence of 'choice'?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, the lions are demonstrating a preference as they have the liberty to roam to anywhere they feel BUT they stick to the areas they feel best suits their survival, NOT BECAUSE OF GENETICS.  shocked

That is similar to other animals migrating across continents to places of PREFERENCE, not GENETIC WIRING.

Sho, this argument baffles me.

debosky:
3) Born straight or gay is not really the issue - the issue is the validity of that form of sexual expression, not the root cause of it.

Based on your previous argument, the mere existence of this same act in 'nature' defeats your argument that it is an invention of the human mind or that it is against 'natural order' given the example of the animals.

The fact that certain animals are carnivores, or they eat their mates or mate with 100 members of the opposite sex cannot and will not ever be a justification for human behaviour. If not, killing fellow humans for meat would be acceptable behaviour. 

Born straight or gay IS AN ISSUE as we leave in a society that formulates and implements rules as we have superior thought process and can hence be better structured than other animals. And as we are grossly disgusted with homosexuality, paedophilia, incest, transgender etc, the root cause matters in formulating and implementing the rules.

How many times do I have to tell you that it does not exist in nature? If it does, show me, I am an open-minded person (keyword there is "mind", which encompasses "thinking", especially independent one). It might exist where the animal is living in an environment that restrict it from performing naturally but it will not be found in environments where they can. Please stop that argument.

The fact that some animals are carnivores is where our ability to think and set rules come into play. And let me pre-empt you by making it clear that the rule we want to set in Nigeria is to ban homosexuality.

debosky:
I disagree completely. First of all, animal sexual preferences can never and will never be a basis for determining appropriate human behaviour.

It will never be a basis for determining human behaviour due to the ability above I pointed out but it is a basis to know if something is natural or deviant.

So if our rules depend on judging on deviancy and naturality so it is quite important to know if disgusting acts like homosexuality is natural or deviant. The best way to know this is by checking the animal world as there is NOTHING that is NATURAL about humans that will NOT be found in similar forms in the animal world. NOTHING!!!

Be it:
Human: Race (Black, White, Indian, Oriental)

Animals: Different specie races, ala different features, of Lions (Asiatic, Barbary, Cape), Elephants (African, Indian), buffalos (Forest type, Asian Water), chickens (Silkie, Agric, Fayoumi, Minorca), dogs (Alsatian, Pitbull, Peking), even lobsters (European, American, Canadian) etc

So when you come with your lame comparison of homosexuality to race, it is bullshiit because race exist in animals and can be proved.

We fall ill, animals fall ill, we defecate, they defecate, we have fear they have fear, we reproduce they reproduce, we have albinos they have, we have deformed offsprings they have, we grow at stages they grow at stages, we die naturally they die naturally, we are gays they are not . . . . . . . . (rewind).

So if faggotism is natural, how come we can not see it in the animal world.

To determine how we deal with the perversion of homosexualism, we need to determine how it comes into existence. Quick think through suggest 3 possibilities to me:

1) Born that way
2) Developed into it for peculiar reasons
3) Choice due to perversion

If it is:
(1) Then we have to determine whether we can and want to find a way to turn them straight, if we can not then we have to accept them the way they are. No be their fault and we can not transform them.
(2) It is not natural and it is a problem in the system that has resulted in some being perverted and abnormal. Then we should be able to research without personality attacks from the gay mafia and find a cure just like the west have been trying to find one for paedophilia.
(3) Lock them up.

If I was a scientist that was going to do research to show naturality of homosexuality by showing animals are also gay (and hence proving that it is (1) above), then I will have to set criteria, which will include:

a) The animals for the study must be in their natural setting hence nothing is forcing them to show unnatural traits as the aim of the research is to show a NATURAL behaviour.
b) The animals must have assess to both sexes of animals for intercourse but specifically choose same sex intercourse.
c) The gay animals must be a sub-set of the animals not all the animals as this shows some where born gay and some straight, not an overly sexed specie.
d) The subset of gay animals must be decently large percentage of the animals and they frequent demonstrate this desire/behaviour. It is not a SINGLE, RARE OCCURRENCE which shows a crazed animal. Remember a crazed animal is not a gay animal. Otherwise all we have proved is that animals too have mad ones.
e) There is penetration and ejaculation as this shows that it is actually a pleasurable sexual intercourse that has resulted from AROUSAL of the mating animals and they want to get at it just like same sex do.
f) Ideally also show that there is exhibition of mating rituals between the animals as this proves that those gays that behave (talk, dress, walk etc) like the opposite sex are not some demented souls but this criterion is relaxable as I know it is hard to show.
g) Ideally also show at least 10 different types of animals that demonstrate all these, but this is also relaxable because I am confident one cannot even be found.

These criterium are easily demonstrable in the human world and if it was natural, should be demonstrable in the animal world as there is NOTHING that is NATURAL to us that cannot be found in a specie of animals.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by jany49: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2009
Homosexuality is Condemned in the Bible!

The Bible's condemnation of homosexuality is as clear and plain as the Bible's condemnation of murder, adultery, premarital sex, kidnapping, lying and idolatry. Further, for me to openly condemn homosexuality theologically makes me no more a "gay basher" than I am an "adultery basher", "premarital sex basher", "kidnapper basher" or a "murderer basher". If you disagree, your argument is with God's Bible.

The homosexual community has two ways of promoting their personal choices of being homosexual through the religious forum. First, some will claim the Bible actually promotes and condones homosexuality. Second, others try to get the Bible banned from public use by categorizing it as hate literature.

For any to use the Bible to condone rather than condemn homosexual activity in the theological arena just proves such a one has absolutely no idea what the Bible actually teaches. For anyone to suggest the Bible says homosexual activity is acceptable to God, is nothing short of willful blindness. So to set the record straight once and for all, here is what the Bible teaches on the subject.

Anyone who has heard of the cities of "Sodom and Gommorah" knows that they were notorious hotbeds of homosexuality. Gen 19:5-8 "and they called to Lot and said to him, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.' But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said, 'Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.'" The Greek word in the New Testament for homosexuality is literally "a sodomite". Jock is trying to redefine what the term "sodomite" means. (A term that has unchanged in 5000 years, even today- "sodomy"wink Apart from the fact the city was clearly destroyed by God because of homosexuality in the narrative of Gen 19, even the New Testament clearly states exactly the same thing in Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire." Any sinner should always remember that the God who commands us to love our neighbour is the same God who will cast any and all unrepentant sinners into the "eternal fire". Here are more Bible quotes, Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death." 1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals" 1 Tim 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers" Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

If the homosexual community chooses to practice homosexuality in privacy, that is there free choice. But let such persons know for certain that the Christian Bible condemns all such practices and God will judge them unfit for the kingdom of heaven if the continue to practice and openly promote homosexual sex.

Seven Things I Wish Pro-Gay People Would Admit

1. I wish they would admit that many people are not happy with their homosexuality or lesbianism, and that this conflict is internal, based on legitimate, intelligent religious and moral convictions--not just the result of a so-called "homophobic" society which is forcing guilt upon people who don't conform to a heterosexual ethic. Stop throwing out the cheap, inaccurate labels like "internalized homophobia" to explain our motivations.
2. I wish they would acknowledge that homosexuals and lesbians can experience significant change in their sexual feelings and desires, even though they may never be totally heterosexual in their sexual thoughts and feelings.
Be honest enough to admit that such change is significant and genuine, even if it isn't complete.
3. I wish they would acknowledge that many former homosexuals and lesbians have found a greater measure of peace and satisfaction after leaving a gay or lesbian lifestyle than they ever experienced while embracing homosexuality.
Not all "ex-gays" are miserable, plotting how to secretly fulfill their homosexual lusts without being caught.
4. I wish they would acknowledge that many former homosexuals and lesbians have genuine joy in their marriages.
Most former gays and lesbians don't get married in a futile attempt to "escape" homosexuality; they marry as a natural consequence of resolving that issue in their lives.
5. I wish they would acknowledge that all people have as much right to pursue a heterosexual lifestyle as they do to pursue homosexuality.
Former homosexuals and lesbians should not be harassed and castigated by the gay community. But I have never heard any gay or lesbian leaders speak out against the violence (such as bomb threats and physical/verbal abuse) which some people perpetuate against Exodus ministries.
6. I wish they would stop equating our decision to leave homosexuality with "hatred" and "bigotry" against gays and lesbians.
We don't hate gays; we simply desire to live free of homosexuality. Don't put nasty labels upon our motives. That's being judgmental and unfair.
7. I wish pro-gay religious leaders would admit that their endorsement and promotion of monogamous homosexual relationships is a facade.
Many--probably most--men and women involved in long-term partnerships are not sexually monogamous, but gay churches don't discipline members for committing "adultery" outside their "gay marriage." Neither do they discipline gays or lesbians who have sex before entering into a "holy union" with their partner.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by blacksta(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2009
Please let this thread DIE
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by lexdino: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2009
Those National assembly members are fools. instead of legislating on relevant issues they are laughing over morality issues then maybe their next bill will be that daily bonuses be paid to them for "laughing"
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by romeo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2009
I have Gay friends and i am cool with that. fok that National assembly of Nigerian theives and their backward laws
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by oderemo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2009
@ romeo

4get this stupid monosexual talk, is that your kitchen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / Buhari Receives Dein Of Agbor Kingdom In State House Today (Photos) / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.