Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30352 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2011
BashiruB:

Are you straight? I'm sure that sounds like an absurd question to you and that is exactly my point. It shouldn't matter or be anyone's concern what the other person's sexual orientation is.

No, it is not an absurd question. It should be my matter of concern to understand any bias against logic if someone is working hard to convince me against something I find deviant.

And it does matter, has always mattered and will continue to matter[i]ed[/i] what sexual orientation a person is.

Yes, I am straight. Now answer my question.

Are you gay?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2011
andromida:

Ordinarily it shldnt be any body's business but we dnt want them influiencing and confusing the growing ones among us.

So your need to avoid gay people should trump their personal right to live in their country of origin.
You're, my friend are a product of back-of-car shagging.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^^ tsk, tsk i seem to have upset you but that is my opinion and it still is whether or not i am a product of back car sleeping with of which i dnt think it is a bad thing.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2011
andromida:

^^^^ tsk, tsk i seem to have upset you but that is my opinion and it still is whether or not i am a product of back car sleeping with of which i dnt  think it  is a bad thing.

Yes your opinion is nothing but a depiction of your idiocy . . . the only issue here is who should be sued for putting this idiocy in your DNA . . . your mom, your dad or the gateman that was sticking his manliness in your mum every week.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

Yes your opinion is nothing but a depiction of your idiocy . . . the only issue here is who should be sued for putting this idiocy in your DNA . . . your mom, your day or the gateman that was sticking his manliness in your mum every week.

You feel the need to insult his parents because he does not like gays?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

You feel the need to insult his parents because he does not like gays?

So where else is his homophobia from if not his parents?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

So where else is his homophobia from if not his parents?

Amsorry!

This statement makes sense to you.

Review it!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

Yes your opinion is nothing but a depiction of your idiocy . . . the only issue here is who should be sued for putting this idiocy in your DNA . . . your mom, your dad or the gateman that was sticking his manliness in your mum every week.

Caustic tongue. dont let the foam from your mouth melt the keyboard.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2011
andromida:

Caustic tongue. dont let the foam from your mouth melt the keyboard.

Hahaha . . . don't worry, your stupidity is doing that already. Ignorant slowpoke.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2011
Bros take a chill pill.I hope you are in a place where pips can rush you to the hospital in the event you choke on your anger and try not to derail the thread. ok?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2011
andromida:

Bros take a chill pill.I hope you are in a place where pips can rush you to the hospital in the event you choke on your anger and try not to derail the thread. ok?

Hehehe . . . I like when biatches like you say sumn stupid and use 'don't derail' the thread as you cop-out.
LOL. . . what I remember, it's you that'll perish for ignorance. grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2011
This is what civilisation is all about. Most of you will reject same sex relationship putting the blame on the west. but you same people accepted
somany western life that favours you in one way or the other.
ate them.what is the diference between prostitution and same sex relationship.
If we refer to bible as most of us will evetually wants to.The bible didnt place one sin in higher position to the other.
But the prostition is acceptable.slaving women is acceptable. but same sex relationship is outrageus? or criminality?.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2011
biachwest:

This is what civilisation is all about. Most of you will reject same sex relationship putting the blame on the west. but you same people accepted
If we refer to bible as most of us will evetually wants to.The bible didnt place one sin in higher position to the other.
But the prostition is acceptable.slaving women is acceptable. but same sex relationship is outrageus? or criminality?.

Comparing postitution to faggotism?

What a dumb comparison!

Accepting homosexuality is what civilisations is all about?

Foool!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by redspirit: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2011
are u gay? sad
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Thats it we have a right to accept what we want to accept as a way of life. We do not have to accept what we dont think is right because a group of people wish to give themselves up to depraved yearnings or some others want us to accept however they think society should look and be.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2011
redspirit:

are u gay? sad

Are you daft?

So if I tell you not to discriminate against women, then I've got boobs too?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 1025: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2011
Are you daft?

So if I tell you not to discriminate against women, then I've got bosoms too?
@Eldee,
i used to see gays as lazy and weak set of ppl until i start reading ur posts here. pls tell me, in ur intelligence as shown on this thread, are u a gay? are gays also intelligent?

@biachwest,
uncle in embrasing the western lives, u can select the good ones and leave the bad ones. in america, parents don't shout at their kids talkless of floging them, is that the case in our own society? how many of us can arrest our parents and still be their children again? if u are gay, i will prefer it if you can start telling us the advantages of being a gay. this is something strange to us, we need some explainations pls.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2011
1025:

@Eldee,
i used to see gays as lazy and weak set of ppl until i start reading your posts here. pls tell me, in your intelligence as shown on this thread, are u a gay? are gays also intelligent?

You're still missing the point here . . . I don't need to be gay to defend another man's fundamental human rights.
That's like saying I have to be a woman to oppose gender discrimination.

Does that make sense to you?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
I am just trying to be realistic AND TO REMIND THOSE OF YOU that goes ahead to insult instead of stating ur opinion.
that is on acceptable.
I am not surprise about the response to my truthfull responds on this thread.
Being realistic,i am now called gay.I dont need to be a gay to say the truth. I love women and nothing will disasociate me from that.
A gay person is not a criminal. that is the fact.they choosed to be and we should let them be.
When it comes to a situation that will favors us we accept the western civilisation but when it comes to some issues we grumbles and makes it looks outrageous.
This is 21 centuary and somany things are about to surface in our society,the ones un favourable to you and opposite.
we most live side by side and accept them all.So long no ones crosses each others line.The consitution will protect everyone.
We all wanted democrazy, and democrazy is about freedom and right. literally we most not crminilise gay people neither outcaste them in our society.
If we most do so then all of you slaving women should thrown to fire and destroyed before the coming of christ.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
biachwest:

I am just trying to be realistic AND TO REMIND THOSE OF YOU that goes ahead to insult instead of stating your opinion.
that is on acceptable.
I am not surprise about the response to my truthfull responds on this thread.
Being realistic,i am now called gay.I dont need to be a gay to say the truth. I love women and nothing will disasociate me from that.
A gay person is not a criminal. that is the fact.they choosed to be and we should let them be.
When it comes to a situation that will favors us we accept the western civilisation but when it comes to some issues we grumbles and makes it looks outrageous.
This is 21 centuary and somany things are about to surface in our society,the ones un favourable to you and opposite.
we most live side by side and accept them all.So long no ones crosses each others line.The consitution will protect everyone.
We all wanted democrazy, and democrazy is about freedom and right. literally we most not crminilise gay people neither outcaste them in our society.
If we most do so then all of you slaving women should thrown to fire and destroyed before the coming of christ.

What incoherent rubbish that does not address the earlier rubbish you posted!

How is accepting homosexuality the standard of civilisation as you earlier stated?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ChinenyeN(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hmmm. . . this hyper-pro-gay attitude is spreading like an incurable viral infection. . .
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
The both contribution i stated here on this thread still stand relatively to defending the rights of gay people as legitimate people in our society.
Talking about civilisation,we are now in the 21 centuary. I remebered when I was 12 yrs old somany years ago.it is outrageous to kiss a girl on the street or hold the hands of your girl friend on the street.
The last time i came to nigeria I saw couples kissing onthe street in lagos. That has to do with civilisation.
you are just being ignorant and I am not surprise. This are the kind of change that comes with civilisation in any giving society.
Just a peace of advice if you will apreciate it anyway.There is no need to insult. we debating here on an issue that concerns our society
and we all have the previlage to contribute.You dont need to accept my opinion,but thinck about it.
civilisation brings changes and those are one of the changes it brings.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
biachwest:

The both contribution i stated here on this thread still stand relatively to defending the rights of gay people as legitimate people in our society.
Talking about civilisation,we are now in the 21 centuary. I remebered when I was 12 yrs old somany years ago.it is outrageous to kiss a girl on the street  or hold the hands of your girl friend on the street.
The last time i came to nigeria I saw couples kissing onthe street in  lagos. That has to do with civilisation.
you are just being ignorant and I am not surprise. This are the kind of change that comes with civilisation in any giving society.
Just a peace of advice if you will apreciate it anyway.There is no need to insult. we debating here on an issue that concerns our society
and we all have the previlage to contribute.You dont need to accept my opinion,but thinck about it.
civilisation brings changes and those are one of the changes it brings.

You surely are reetarded!!!

Homosexuality is evidence of civilisation!

Kissing on the street is evidence of civilisation!

Even rampant, uncontrolled sexualisation of society including kids is evidence of civilisation to this white-must-be-right, impressionable foool!

What a cretin!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by rowneth: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
plz oo this is not america, , imagine i dont know what is happpening to nigerians they have totally lost all sense of decency
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
You are out of touch dude. You dont get it. the world is changing into a diferent one .Nigeria is getting to that stage now.Make research and you will find out that what you or we rather are esperiencing on this particular issue in our society happened in somany developed world.they are meant to be.
You keep showing your personality.
Out rageous s and insultive statements is all you can contribute to this thread?. Why not oppose me with your points if you dont endorse my opinion.
counta attack my opinions, without making your own point will not lead us far, beside that we wont learn from you.
Dont decieve your self,ignorant of what you want and stop pretending when situation doesnt favour you.
If we most criminate poeple in nigeria,that means more than 95 percent will be criminated.
so my friend let them be.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sin

Get the Bleep outta here.

Natural

Proven to exist in animals.

Decency

Their fundamental human right to have sex trumps your need to pokenose into their business.

Bad for them

Is it your a-hole?

This is Africa

Yeah, so fundamental human rights should be infringed?

Someone give me a strong argument, y'all are boring already. Fucking backward plonkers.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

Sin

Get the bleep outta here.

[s]Natural

Proven to exist in animals.

Decency

Their fundamental human right to have sex trumps your need to pokenose into their business.[/s]

Bad for them

Is it your a-hole?

[s]This is Africa

Yeah, so fundamental human rights should be infringed?[/s]

Someone give me a strong argument, y'all are boring already. bleeping backward plonkers.

It is not proven in animals.

It is not a fundamental human right.

biachwest:

You are out of touch dude. You dont get it.  the world is changing into a diferent one .Nigeria is getting to that stage now.Make research and you will find out that what you or we rather are esperiencing on this particular issue in our society  happened in somany developed world.they are meant to be.
You keep showing your personality.
Out rageous s and insultive statements is all you can contribute to this thread?. Why not oppose me with your  points if  you dont endorse my opinion.
counta attack my opinions, without making your own point will not lead us far, beside  that we wont learn from you.
Dont decieve your self,ignorant of what you want and stop pretending when situation  doesnt favour you.
If we most criminate poeple in nigeria,that means more than 95 percent will be criminated.
so my friend let them be.

Based on your little contribution so far, you are way too below the threshold of dumb for me to engage in a debate with.

I am an expert in identify mooorons from a few posts. I am yet to be wrong or inaccurate so far on NL.

And your grammatical error suggests you are poorly educated as well. Maybe that contributes.

What the fck is "criminate"? Who was "criminated"? "Previlege"?

You are even more a cretin to think I will engage in a debate with someone at your level.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
Meaning you has just accepted my opinion as the rigthfull manners in which we should aproach the case of the sames sex relationship.
You didnt even made any comment about that anymore.
Infant you are disapointment to humanity,Is not an insult but reality.

Now you have been desscreaminating sames sex relationship personals  here on this thread as criminals so have you cartegorized your level to be on top.
These are the points I been have trying to make to you.You dont get it.

Inconclution, language does not make you intelegent or higher than anyone. language is way to express your self so that others can understand you.
Intelegencies has to do with the skills you developed in your self, you can study medicingr,engineering,law,
More than 50percent of the worlds population dont speak english.In that same figure you can figure out that more 30 percent of them are phd holders.
So you are more than and canot even go on a debate with them.
I SPEAK AND WRITE MORE THAN 7 LANGUAGE ,AND I HAVE EVERYRIGHT TO EXPRESS MY WRITENS HERE THE WAY IT SUITS ME.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT,TOO PROUD WHEN WE ARE NOTHING,IGNORANTS,AND SELFISHNESSS.
ANY MORE CONTRIBUTION FROM ME ON THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE ON OTHER LANGUAGES SO THAT  WILL ENABLE YOU DO SOME HOMEWORKS WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Sagamite

Abeg say sumn new, when I broke it down on the other thread you were stuttering. On sum. . . 'it's okay to be bisexual not gay' . . .lol GTFOH!!!

It's not a fundamental right?? Maybe you should tell my law lecturers that freedom of association is not a fundamental human right abi wetin you dey talk sef?? Where's your Law degree from?
And what of their right to privacy?? No dey Bleep up for here . . . I expect these arguments from folks like Becomerich jare.

I want new arguments . . . all what I see is half-baked attempts to which intelliectuals will only half-listen.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
Eso sagamite es un tonto de culo, sin vereguensa de mierda.Espero no contra mi con gente de este tipo en mi mundo
son tipo que no tienes ni un solo respecto por humanidad.
Tienes que respeta la gente.que mundo no es solo tu ya.
Ademas idioma no es education.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ChinenyeN(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
You guys aren't even on the same sheet of paper, let alone the same page. Your discussion is undefined and all over the place.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ChinenyeN(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
biachwest:

Eso sagamite es un tonto de culo, sin vereguensa de mierda.Espero no contra mi con gente de este tipo en mi mundo
son tipo que no tienes ni un solo respecto por humanidad.
Tienes que respeta la gente.que mundo no es solo tu ya.
Ademas idioma no es education.
Yu dey for Naija forum dey rait dis? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.