Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30332 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

You guys aren't even on the same sheet of paper, let alone the same page. Your discussion is undefined and all over the place.

All I want is some creativity, just for one person to give me one good reason for this silly gay-bashing.
'I am born ignorant' doesn't count though. grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
I think people who are the most vociferous against gay people tend to have some confusion about their own sexuality themselves.

Why is NASS debating a bill to send gay people to prison?  What business of the law is it what 2 consenting adults decide to do in the confines of their bedroom except where a child or vulnerable person is involved, or is causing public indecency?

The thing with universal human rights is that they are UNIVERSAL.  Taking away a person or group's rights means that they are no longer universal.

I am a Christian who accepts the Bibli's teaching on homosexuality.  But, that is an issue between individual gay people and their God and not for me to judge them.

With all the problems in the country, this shouln't be something that even gets on NASS agenda.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Voltaire
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
When you start saying 'send them to prison because I find them disgusting' then your dad should be sued for negligence in allowing you to be born.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Just wonna  prove to that sagamite guy that language is a  means we use to express our selves.And that is where it ends.nothing more nothing less.

now sagamite the second language follows.the first was spanish and now swedish

Jag kan prata många språk och tror jag attt du kan inte prata dålig till personer däför du tror du kan parata engenlska.
Du måste lara dig saker nya.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by dinggle: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
wit all the pressing issue facing the country for gays (infidels) to ask for legitimate right to infect our society is criminal. Haven't said this, a law is required with a specific jail term for those found in this act. It is wrong for individuals to take laws into their hands where a govt exist, it is wrong for gays to be beaten or killed, if caught they should be handed over to the police and a lengthy jail term given to serve as an example. Go to Europe, America and Australia if u r an irreversible gay. I support counseling to include prayers for gays that will help them reverse the demonic act, that is the kind of bill that should be passed and govt should open up such counseling centers in every state of the federation. So that those in the middle of it who are still confused can be brought back to life before they sink deeper and become irreversible.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
biachwest:

Meaning you has just accepted my opinion as the rigthfull manners in which we should aproach the case of the sames sex relationship.
You didnt even made any comment about that anymore.
Infant you are disapointment to humanity,Is not an insult but reality.

Now you have been desscreaminating sames sex relationship personals  here on this thread as criminals so have you cartegorized your level to be on top.
These are  the points I been have trying to make to you.You dont get it.

Inconclution, language does not make you intelegent or higher than anyone. language is way to express your self so that others can understand you.
Intelegencies has to do with the skills you developed in your self, you can study medicingr,engineering,law,
More than 50percent of the worlds population dont speak english.In that same figure you can figure out that more 30 percent of them are phd holders.
So you are more than and canot even go on a debate with them.
I SPEAK AND WRITE MORE THAN 7 LANGUAGE ,AND I HAVE EVERYRIGHT TO EXPRESS MY WRITENS HERE THE WAY IT SUITS ME.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT,TOO PROUD WHEN WE ARE NOTHING,IGNORANTS,AND SELFISHNESSS.
ANY MORE CONTRIBUTION FROM ME ON THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE ON OTHER LANGUAGES SO THAT  WILL ENABLE YOU DO SOME HOMEWORKS WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

You are dumb!

Anyone that is comparing prostitution to faggotism is a foool I would not debate with. I will only insult.

Anyone that is saying acceptance of faggotism is the judgement standard for civilisation is a foool I would not debate with. I will only insult.

eldee:

@Sagamite

Abeg say sumn new, when I broke it down on the other thread you were stuttering. On sum. . . 'it's okay to be bisexual not gay' . . .lol GTFOH!!!

No!

You struggled to show naturally "gay" animals. You claimed there were but couldn't show it.

eldee:

It's not a fundamental right?? Maybe you should tell my law lecturers that freedom of association is not a fundamental human right abi wetin you dey talk sef?? Where's your Law degree from?
And what of their right to privacy?? No dey bleep up for here . . . I expect these arguments from folks like Becomerich jare.

I want new arguments . . . all what I see is half-baked attempts to which intelliectuals will only half-listen.

Tell your law lecturers that Freedom of association might be a pseudo-fundamental human right, but the acts conducted during that association is regulated. The more you do it in the public the more you face the regulation.

Tell your law lecturers that in-cest is not covered by freedom of association or privacy in a lot of countries.

Tell your law lecturers that polygamy is not covered by freedom of association or privacy in a lot of countries.

Tell your law lecturers that an intellectual told you that.

Disprove the old arguments and you would not be granted new.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
dinggle:

wit all the pressing issue facing the country for gays (infidels) to ask for legitimate right to infect our society is criminal. Haven't said this, a law is required with a specific jail term for those found in this act. It is wrong for individuals to take laws into their hands where a govt exist, it is wrong for gays to be beaten or killed, if caught they should be handed over to the police and a lengthy jail term given to serve as an example. Go to Europe, America and Australia if u r an irreversible gay. I support counseling to include prayers for gays that will help them reverse the demonic act, that is the kind of bill that should be passed and govt should open up such counseling centers in every state of the federation. So that those in the middle of it who are still confused can be brought back to life before they sink deeper and become irreversible.

@dinggle: I will believe you more if you were advocating jail for all behaviour you consider 'demonic acts'. How does a gay person affect your life unless you already have such feelings yourself and you want the law to protect you.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ChinenyeN(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

All I want is [. . .] just for one person to give me one good reason for this silly gay-bashing.
and you expect to get that from this discussion, knowing full-well that you all are not even on the same sheet of paper? That's quite unreasonable, if you ask me.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
Torombo:

@dinggle:  I will believe you more if you were advocating jail for all behaviour you consider 'demonic acts'.  How does a gay person affect your life unless you already have such feelings yourself and you want the law to protect you.

These are just a sample of how a gay affects your life:

http://sandrarose.com/2011/02/the-uk-introduces-gay-curriculum-in-schools/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/4365171/Social-services-remove-young-children-from-grandparents-and-arrange-adoption-by-gay-couple.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13096519
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365168/Gay-couple-won-3k-Christian-B-B-owners-ditch-taxpayer-funded-fight.html
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Sagamite

Hahaha . . . I smell desperate. You were the one that came all of a sudden to say bi-sexual animals don't exhibit homosexual traits.
That's the funniest thing I've seen on Nairaland this financial year. . .  grin grin

Stop letting homophobia cloud your thinking. You're smarter than that.
This is the part you don't get, a fundamental human right (pseudo ko. . . .lol) is a fundamental human right . . . whether it's engendered or restricted.
Now if sumn is a fundamental human right, your silly reason of 'This is Africa' or 'It irritates me' cannot, at least under a just legal system, quash it.
Hence the daftness of all the reasons you guys have given. You don't take my right to privacy/association because it irritates you, it's idiotic to even say that on a public forum.

Think harder though, there has to be one good reason . . . or aren't you an intellectual anymore?? grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

and you expect to get that from this discussion, knowing full-well that you all are not even on the same sheet of paper? That's quite unreasonable, if you ask me.

You don't get it, I've torn these homophobes apart on countless threads, that's why I listed all their previous cards in that post.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

@Sagamite

Hahaha . . . I smell desperate. You were the one that came all of a sudden to say bi-sexual animals don't exhibit homosexual traits.
That's the funniest thing I've seen on Nairaland this financial year. . .  grin grin

I said animals don't exhibit homosexual traits?

Are you freaking having a laugh?

You don't know me? You should know by now I am not someone you can strawman, so don't try it. Maybe you are smelling yourself, that is why you smell desperate.

I asked you to show "gay" animals which you claimed you KNOW exists (maybe from your law lecturers). What you came with was animals exhibiting gay traits, not gay animals.

There is a big difference between being gay and conducting gay behaviour.

eldee:

Stop letting homophobia cloud your thinking. You're smarter than that.
This is the part you don't get, a fundamental human right (pseudo ko. . . .lol) is a fundamental human right . . . whether it's engendered or restricted.
Now if sumn is a fundamental human right, your silly reason of 'This is Africa' or 'It irritates me' cannot, at least under a just legal system, quash it.
Hence the daftness of all the reasons you guys have given. You don't take my right to privacy/association because it irritates you, it's idiotic to even say that on a public forum.

Think harder though, there has to be one good reason . . . or aren't you an intellectual anymore?? grin grin

What you struggle to get is that people are free to associate BUT what ever actions you perform within your association can be restricted by legal means.

That is why in the UK, a father and adult daughter are free to associate but if they copulate, then they are regulate (accept my ibon, it is good for the rhymes).

Another example is ASBOs, it restricts freedom of association. So how the fck can you call it a fundamental human right? Where are your law lecturers?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Done with the translations?.
English phd holder from cambidge university.
On this same site I read about a nass member that got married to a 12 yr old girl  to be the fifth one.
That is outrageous. What as the outcome of that matter?.
swept under the carpet.
That same lawmaker will introduce a law to jail a gay?.this is tremendous.

Saganite; if you give me the awareness of your city in london if you really reside in london. First thing sunday morning  I will fly in to london.
Promise to bring some help with me.If I dont fly in sunday you can make it public here on nl.
But if u are in nig i can send a friend to deliver help. cause it will coste me less to london than naija plus the help.
Make research and finds out more about the implications of civilisation and democrazy.
If you dont keep inj touch.

Seguru que yo te puedes ayuda.te digo en serio.crees que nesecita ayuda.
Du är så omodern, vi lever i 2000 talet där vi är öppna och tillåter människor att leva som de vill så länge det inte skadar någon annan. Folk som har dina åsikter är bara rädda och osäkra för att du själv inte vågar stå för vem du är utan måste trycka ner andra.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Sagamite link=topic=246524.msg8137164#msg8137164 date=1302904565]
These are just a sample of how a gay affects your life:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/4365171/Social-services-remove-young-children-from-grandparents-and-arrange-adoption-by-gay-couple.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365168/Gay-couple-won-3k-Christian-B-B-owners-ditch-taxpayer-funded-fight.html

@Sagamite:

Interesting links, but,

I've put 2 sons through primary and secondary education in the UK and I never came across this 'gay' curriculum.

Gay couples who have been appropriately vetted can adopt children in the UK.  If you know anything about the care system, youll know that is much better for the child.  Anyway, we don't know the full details and will probably never know because of confidentiality.

If you frequent Soho, then you can't complain about seeing men kissing.

The law says you can't discriminate on race, gender, sex, disability, sexual orientation and age if you are offering services to the public.  If you want to run a hotel, you need to comply by the law.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Sagamite

We said it before . . . you keep screaming 'strawman', abeg drop the Andy Gray and gimme sumn reasonable jare.
So you agree that animals can be bisexual??

You keep amazing me . . . you need to chill off Nairaland, it's bad for your health.
So Freedom of Association is not a fundamental human right because of ASBOs?? In order words if it can be restricted, it's not fundamental?? Believe me, that is a silly thing to say.
Do your research, and come back and apologise to me . . . I shouldn't be wasting my time trying to explain to you, pple get paid for that. grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

@Sagamite

We said it before . . . you keep screaming 'strawman', abeg drop the Andy Gray and gimme sumn reasonable jare.
So you agree that animals can be bisexual??

You keep amazing me . . . you need to chill off Nairaland, it's bad for your health.
So Freedom of Association is not a fundamental human right because of ASBOs?? In order words if it can be restricted, it's not fundamental?? Believe me, that is a silly thing to say.
Do your research, and come back and apologise to me . . . I shouldn't be wasting my time trying to explain to you, pple get paid for that. grin grin

What I asked you for was GAY animals!

Something being a fundamental human rights does not cover the ACT yoyou perform in it. What don't you understand?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Torombo:

@Sagamite:

Interesting links, but,

I've put 2 sons through primary and secondary education in the UK and I never came across this 'gay' curriculum.

What are you saying? I manufactured the story out of thin air?

Face reality, that is what is happening. Homosexuality affects my life.

Torombo:

Gay couples who have been appropriately vetted can adopt children in the UK.  If you know anything about the care system, youll know that is much better for the child.  Anyway, we don't know the full details and will probably never know because of confidentiality.

Can you read?

That is how accepting homosexuality can be forced on us if we don't condemn it NOW! So don't turn around and be fooling people that homosexuality does not affect them.

Torombo:

If you frequent Soho, then you can't complain about seeing men kissing.

I don't frequent soho.

I care about my blood pressure.

Torombo:

The law says you can't discriminate on race, gender, sex, disability, sexual orientation and age if you are offering services to the public.  If you want to run a hotel, you need to comply by the law.

So you see how homosexuality affects us now?

That is what I wanted to teach you, so good.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by ChinenyeN(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

You don't get it, I've torn these [b]homophobes [/b]apart on countless threads, that's why I listed all their previous cards in that post.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

anyway, fact still remains, this discussion is (and I'll go out on a limb and assume that those other discussions as well were) undefined and all over the place. You all are not on the same page. You expect to make and hear reasonable points? Well, then you have to first reasonably be on the same page.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Sagamite
You didn't answer my question So you agree that animals can be bisexual?? . . . stop being dismissive, it's a sign of weakness. tongue tongue

I like the backtrack on this part . . . I ordered an apology on the side, I'm waiting. grin
I said, Freedom of Association is a fundamental right, you said no . . . even though it's not essential to my argument, I just like the ego-trip that comes with knowing more bout the law than your homophobic self. grin grin

So do you agree or disagree that Freedom of Association and Right to Privacy are fundamental human rights or not?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

What are you saying? I manufactured the story out of thin air?

Face reality, that is what is happening. Homosexuality affects my life.

Can you read?

That is how accepting homosexuality can be forced on us if we don't condemn it NOW! So don't turn around and be fooling people that homosexuality does not affect them.

I don't frequent soho.

I care about my blood pressure.

So you see how homosexuality affects us now?

That is what I wanted to teach you, so good.

Might affect you but certainly not me. I am assured in my heterosexuality and have no reason to fear gay people. Maybe it could affect people who are not sure about their sexuality and feel they might be tempted. But I go back to my original statement that the law shouldn't concern itself about what 2 consenting adults choose to do or not do in bed. Yes, protect children and vulnerable people, protect public decency but prison should be for people who cause harm to others.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
Why waste your energy on this patience with poor reading skills at high risk of mental health problems.
My girls profession is psychologist
Going through sagamite contributions.
she said sagamite is sufering from  academic reading disorders .
Learning disorders, formerly called academic skills disorders,
Reading disorder is different from slowness in learning or mental retardation.
meaning poor or inadequate, and the word lexismeaning words or language.

Sagamite if you need my phone number i will give them to you here.
keep in touch
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
eldee:

@Sagamite
You didn't answer my question So you agree that animals can be bisexual?? . . . stop being dismissive, it's a sign of weakness. tongue tongue

No!

I am not allowing you to change the subject. I don't allow strawmans.

My strawman blocker is permanently on. It is more powerful than my pop-up blocker.

You said you know animals are gay, show that.

eldee:

I like the backtrack on this part . . . I ordered an apology on the side, I'm waiting. grin
I said, Freedom of Association is a fundamental right, you said no . . . even though it's not essential to my argument, I just like the ego-trip that comes with knowing more bout the law than your homophobic self. grin grin

So do you agree or disagree that Freedom of Association and Right to Privacy are fundamental human rights or not?

What backtrack?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whaaa? grin grin grin

I told you it was a pseudo-right, dint I?  grin

They are not fundamental human rights, especially the acts done during it.

gays are free to associate with anybody but the minute they perform a faggoted act. They should be clamped!

Try again.

You would have been told when you were young that when you fail, you try again.  grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2011
biachwest:

Why waste your energy on this patience with poor reading skills at high risk of mental health problems.

keep in touch

Not only dumb, he has mental problems as well.  grin grin grin

Hey, CONCENTRATE!

Your psychologist is NOT your girlfriend. Stop fantasizing. She is only there to help you. OK?

Schizo!

Torombo:

Might affect you but certainly not me.  I am assured in my heterosexuality and have no reason to fear gay people.  Maybe it could affect people who are not sure about their sexuality and feel they might be tempted.  But I go back to my original statement that the law shouldn't concern itself about what 2 consenting adults choose to do or not do in bed.  Yes, protect children and vulnerable people, protect public decency but prison should be for people who cause harm to others.

What I am just telling you is that you should not be mooronically misleading people that it has nothing to do with their lives. That was how moorons were deceived in the UK.

The law should concern itself with any immoral and unnatural thing people do. If gays do not want to be disturbed, then they should do it in privacy and secrecy, in such a way it cannot be proven. Simple.

But coming out for gay pride parade or cruising or kissing in pubs, they should have their arse clamped into jail.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2011
sagamite@

Going through ur contributions.
she said sagamite is sufering from academic reading disorders .

keep in touch
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2011
biachwest:

sagamite@

Going through your contributions.
she said sagamite is sufering from academic reading disorders .

keep in touch

He repeated the same thing? undecided

Real mental case.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2011
biachwest:

keep in touch

@bichwest

You engage with someone like Sagamite to help him realise that homosexuality shouldn't be such a massive issue for him to be advocating jail for any gay person unless he's a closet gay himself.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2011
Torombo:

@bichwest

You engage with someone like Sagamite to help him realise that homosexuality shouldn't be such a massive issue for him to be advocating jail for any gay person unless he's a closet gay himself.

You are reetarded!

You think it is me you can use such mooronic statements to suppress his arguments?

You are a CRETIN!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2011
Sagamite@  Good u read that and got it. I repeated it to ensure u get it,My girl complained  excatly on what u just performed now.
contradicts things,mixed them up.because u dont understand what u read,But then u thinck u do.
I HAVE A SITELITE NUMBER AND U CAN REACH US ANYTIME AND IN WHICH EVER COUNTRY.
WIATING 4 U TO REQUEST MY NUMBERS OR THAT OF MY GIRL.
I WRITTING NOW WITH CAPITAL LETTERS SHOWING HOW EMERGENCY IT IS FOR U TO CONSULT FOR HELP.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by eldee(m): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2011
@Sagamite
Hide behind your strawman theory eh?? Negro on sum 'pop up blocker' bullshit.
I know where that bisexual question is leading, you know it too. Are there bisexual animals or not?
So why don't we cut the chase and let me murk you quickly . . . challenge me with reasoned arguments not evasive answers.

Hahahaha . . . you categorically said this 'it restricts freedom of association. So how the fck can you call it a fundamental human right?' . . . hahaha, stop being a girl man, you win some you lose some, let's make this painless. grin grin
Is freedom of association a fundamental human right or not??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Torombo(m): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

You think it is me you can use such mooronic statements to suppress his arguments?

You are a CRETIN!

@Sagamite

There really is no need for abusive language.

I wonder maybe you sometimes feel sexually attracted to other men.

Your advocating killing and jail for gays is a natural reaction when you are dealing with such emotions that you find repugnant.

Rather than coming on this forum to spout hatred, I will suggest that a better way to deal with your internal conflicts is to address them head-on.

I pray that you are able to be at peace with yourself before too long.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by biachwest: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2011
Torombo:

@bichwest

I thought he was normal b4 my girl esplain his situation to me after some cross investigations into his contributions here.
contradicts the whole things because he doenst understand.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2011
biachwest:

Sagamite@  Good u read that and got it. I repeated it to ensure u get it,My girl complained  excatly on what u just performed now.
contradicts things,mixed them up.because u dont understand what u read,But then u thinck u do.
I HAVE A SITELITE NUMBER AND U CAN REACH US ANYTIME AND IN WHICH EVER COUNTRY.
WIATING 4 U TO REQUEST MY NUMBERS OR THAT OF MY GIRL.
I WRITTING NOW WITH CAPITAL LETTERS SHOWING HOW EMERGENCY IT IS FOR U TO CONSULT FOR HELP.

OK, cretin!

What is your girlfriend's number?

eldee:

@Sagamite
Hide behind your strawman theory eh?? Negro on sum 'pop up blocker' bullshit.
I know where that bisexual question is leading, you know it too. Are there bisexual animals or not?
So why don't we cut the chase and let me murk you quickly . . . challenge me with reasoned arguments not evasive answers.

Lets cut to the chase!

You can not prove their are gay animals? You lied or misspoke?

Then we can discuss what ever other lame point you want to put. It will end like every other discussion I have on NL!

eldee:

Hahahaha . . . you categorically said this 'it restricts freedom of association. So how the fck can you call it a fundamental human right?' . . . hahaha, stop being a girl man, you win some you lose some, let's make this painless. grin grin
Is freedom of association a fundamental human right or not??

No 1, I said FROM THE START it was pseudo. Why are you desperately hoping I said something different? Do you now know where that smell is coming from?

Go and take a shower and you will stop smelling the "desperate". grin

No 2, does ASBO not restrict freedom of association?

Torombo:

@Sagamite

There really is no need for abusive language.

I wonder maybe you sometimes feel sexually attracted to other men.

Your advocating killing and jail for gays is a natural reaction when you are dealing with such emotions that you find repugnant.

Rather than coming on this forum to spout hatred, I will suggest that a better way to deal with your internal conflicts is to address them head-on.

I pray that you are able to be at peace with yourself before too long.

You are reetarded!

If you take men's diick up your mouth, stop coming online to pretend you are not being biased!

Don't give your wife AIDS with your downlow moves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Turkish Authorities Deny Nigerians Permission For Protest / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.