Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (78330 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Missonas:
Okorocha's eyes in the first pix be like 'come and see american wonder... grin grin grin
His dream has come true.He is like,na me shake Obama so!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ITbomb(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ameachi dey somewhere dey negotiate oil deals especially as dem don ban Uncle Jona vessels
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by malbro(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Owelle looking like the President while Buhari looking like a mere commissioner grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by falseman(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Who's that lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by maduxs: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Femolacaster:
Owelle ndigbo, your head dey there jare! Your haters will die of heart attack!
Owelle ndi Hausa he is a stupid man . what his elders saw while sitting down even if he became Obama he will never see it. all the people that betrayed their brothers, where are they today ?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ademusiwa9: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by skykenny: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
horexy:
Fake smiles!
Political smiles.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by MRUNN(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Where is Amaechi? in all those pictures i could not see him
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by caspapa(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Susan Rice? It is well, 1993 on my mind.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by horexy(f): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see bad belle,I know say you never enter airport before grin

Just shows how dumb u are angry
Wat's d correlation between a smile and entering an airport?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by nduchucks: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Gov. Okorocha is the most powerful Igbo man in Nigeria at the moment. Unfortunately my Igbo brothers will never admit this fact - they are hate filled, in great denial, and have their heads buried in the sand like this Wild Camel (rakumin dajij) or the Ostrich. ndo o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by HARDDON: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
The presidents and their men

How can Obama roll on such pair of shoe?

I'm not surprised @ cattle rarer's
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ujoatu(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
With the big boys

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by B2mario(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

if you believe he is " rejected by ndigbo" ( or anybody) then you are very gullible.

Don't hide the truth, he was rejected just because he's in APC.

You can ask Berem.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
With the big boys

Can't d cattle rarer smile for once?

Old age things?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
adedayourt:
pls who owns dat head at obamas back buhahhahhhhhahahahhahahahah
LOL, THE first thing I observed it belongs to the one and only

khaki no be leather,,
beast, the husband of beauty,,,
the shortest amonst delegates,,,
the only one wearing blue amongst d delegates,,
the one and only OSHOBABA,,
GOMINA DELTA STATE..
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
adedayourt:
pls who owns dat head at obamas back buhahhahhhhhahahahhahahahah
LOL, THE first thing I observed it belongs to the one and only,,,

*khaki no be leather,,
*beast, the husband of beauty,,,
*iweala's opposition & nightmare
*the shortest amonst delegates,,,
*the only one wearing blue amongst d delegates,,
*the one and only OSHOBABA,,
*GOMINA DELTA STATE..
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by SonOfEl(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Babatundetinubu:
See the confident classy look.....owelle has.....looking into obamas eye with charm........and charisma....... grin....TANoids can go and die.... cheesy

see inferiority complex..... because they are with Obama, it now translates to achievement..... hmmm....buhari, we are waiting for to fulfil your campaign promises....
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by adedayourt(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
ddami:
LOL, THE first thing I observed it belongs to the one and only

khaki no be leather,,
beast, the husband of beauty,,,
the shortest amonst delegates,,,
the only one wearing blue amongst d delegates,,
the one and only OSHOBABA,,
GOMINA DELTA STATE..

darmmie!! i didint dey ooo
if dem catch u grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Femolacaster(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
maduxs:
Owelle ndi Hausa he is a stupid man . what his elders saw while sitting down even if he became Obama he will never see it. all the people that betrayed their brothers, where are they today ?
Oga, stop this hatred, it will do u no good. If i may ask, how did he betray his brother?? Going by your logic, that means those hausas that supported and voted for Gej are also betrayals, e.g Gov sheu shema, Gov dakwambo and so on?
SHUN TRIBALISM!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Liquid2Metal: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't tell me that's Oshemole's bald head in the first and send pics.. So shiny, wondering what he applied.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by friends4ever(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
GMB IS THE PRESIDENT, OKOROCHA IS THE SPEAKER.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by fisqo2mm(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Best of the same feder,obama and rochasss
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by fisqo2mm(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Both are gargggggggggggggg!!!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by SonOfEl(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
nduchucks:
Gov. Okorocha is the most powerful Igbo man in Nigeria at the moment. Unfortunately my Igbo brothers will never admit this fact - they are hate filled, in great denial, and have their heads buried in the sand like this Wild Camel (rakumin dajij) or the Ostrich. ndo o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e

see empty boasters....Rocha's my foot....we dey watch the outcome of this charade on 3D...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Anamachi3(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pls who looks like the Presido among the two- Owelle Or Buhari? grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
horexy:

Just shows how dumb u are angry
Wat's d correlation between a smile and entering an airport?
your bad belle is the correlation. Stop hating tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ademusiwa9: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
British dukes.... (obas)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ademusiwa9: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by RealEstate35: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by marwanafrica: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
okorocha what a previlege u had

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.