Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (78302 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by podosci(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
MUMU, The internet was invented by satnist Americans, So please get off the internet so you with be infected with Satanism

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
is this supposed to be new? what I want to know is what were they discussing not some damn pictures filled with fake smiles!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Ikonz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by taadaa: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ndigbo helping Nigeria out since 1914. Smmmmhhhh
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by podosci(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
The President and V.P cannot leave the country at the same time..there would be a vacume of power, Osibanjo is Presently acting in the capacity of President in Buharis absence

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by CharliParker: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
My people my people My Governor my Governor Rochas we are solidly behind you Ride on my Governor.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by abagoro(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
B2mario:

Don't hide the truth, he was rejected just because he's in APC.

You can ask Berem.

By Anambra, Mbaise and radio biafra. Cant help but lol. All real Igbos know the truth and on that we stand. Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent Igbo politician and likely future President. Peter Obi is in dare need of that position hence his waste of resources on propaganda against Okorocha.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ibkgab001: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
He has all what it takes to be the next president and we will support him

But help us tell those that are suffering from BIAFRAMIATOSIS IGBOKULA to keep quiet and follow one NIGERIA

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

its called duplicity.
Shut up...YOU ARE THE GULLIBLE HYPOCRITE HERE! angry
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by maduxs: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
nduchucks:
Gov. Okorocha is the most powerful Igbo man in Nigeria at the moment. Unfortunately my Igbo brothers will never admit this fact - they are hate filled, in great denial, and have their heads buried in the sand like this Wild Camel (rakumin dajij) or the Ostrich. ndo o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e
you must be a mad Hausa cow to call rochas most powerful in igbo land. he is just one of the gullible fool that Hausa people buried his head on the ground . alamagiri

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by bennethuche: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lawalsuleiman:
Taking Nigeria to greater heights... I still believe in Change, what about you?!
I believe
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
adedayourt:

darmmie!! i didint dey ooo
if dem catch u grin grin
I am very good in detonating NL bombs... Nobody can catch me..
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ramalot(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
ApcSucks:
Janjanweedians....... with satanist Obama in enemy country

Fvck off!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chiwuike20: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
malbro:
Owelle looking like the President while Buhari looking like a mere commissioner grin grin grin

it's not about what looks like, or seems or ought to be, but what is. PMB is the President of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by podosci(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thats my Gov ooo...Jesus, take am easy on an
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by adconline(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
fulanimafia:
All hail the man who saw tomorrow...now he is meeting Obama...thanks to the Daura General he supported...

His Excellency Chief Rochas Okorocha - the rejected stone that became the cornerstone of Ndigbo in this government.
Rochas, who rode to victory on the APGA platform?? A guy who owes teachers and workers for over a year now?

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Obama that ex president jonathan snub that you are jubilating for.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lawalsuleiman:
Taking Nigeria to greater heights... I still believe in Change, what about you?!
By licking asses?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by holocron: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
madmoney:
THE INFERIOR PRESIDENT
A country is certainly as big as its President and as small as its President makes it look. The United States of America is well respected in the comity of nations because they have always been lucky enough to have leaders with high self esteem, not necessarily because of any material blessings from Nature. If there is anything so special about America, it is her leaders. And leaders are what should define a nation.
Some unfortunate Nigerians are actually celebrating the fact that their President is in America, to see the American President. This gets me wondering if our own President is a little imp, while that of Americans is a super god.
It would have been easier to overlook if this excitement stopped with ordinary Nigerians, but when you see our Governors and Presidential aides posting pictures of our President with the President of another country, as if we have hit gold, then you can't help but be ashamed that our country is this abused. The simple message that our President and his handlers have passed is that Buhari is inferior to Obama, and he is happy about that.
This is a President Obama, who is close to his last day in office as President, yet he has not deemed it fit to visit Nigeria; black nation's biggest country, yet our President in less than two months of being President has jumped into a jet with over one hundred aides, security personnel and personal staff to go visit America.
Our President did not just stop at going hats in hand to Obama, he was also getting ready to lick the American President's anus just to have a handshake with him and get the paparazzi to capture the scene. Can you imagine that our President conceded to Obama the credit of our successful and peaceful election? Nigeria is yet to have a President

My brother, until we face the truth about ourselves ( we are underlings of the world today) we will never progress. The fact is that we are inferior to America. 1 single american can produce more than 1000 nigerians, as reflected in their GDP and ours. Why then do you do shakara. The sooner you bend down, serve and understudy the master, the better for us. It was this same foolish pride that led us to prematurely accept independence in 1960 when we should have known we were not yet mature to maneuver the the modern political institutions bequeathed by the british. Instead of our fathers to negotiate with them for a gradual and phased withdrawal, they rushed to grab the will, and see what a mess they have plunged us into!

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by adedayourt(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
ddami:
I am very good in detonating NL bombs... Nobody can catch me..

everyday id for d bomber one day is for the bombee

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by tekslee: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one,,pmb and rochas
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by adconline(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
US best leaders vs Naija's worst leaders... Rochas who owes his workers for over a year now??
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by bennethuche: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
Discussing with the US delegates
My Governor My Governor
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
Greeting President Obama while President Buhari watches
Pls can someone tell me why una no include Thief-nubu and Atiku for the delegates it's not fair ooooo ojuyobo go cry ooo
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by maduxs: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibkgab001:

But help us tell those that are suffering from BIAFRAMIATOSIS IGBOKULA to keep quiet and follow one NIGERIA
you must be silly how many igbo man have aboki supported since the creation of Nigeria? you are using him and are singing praise for the fool. you people will soon poison him when you wouldn't be needing him
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Katakore(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Smartest Igbo politician.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by maduxs: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibkgab001:

you must be silly cow many igbo man have aboki supported since the creation of Nigeria? you are using him and are singing praise for the fool. you people will soon poison him when you wouldn't be needing him
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by rickyjoe(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na owelle pay the photographer? Why e be say na only him dey all d pictures? Rochas sef!!! Enof propaganda

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by bennethuche: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
adconline:
US best leaders vs Naija's worst leaders... Rochas who owes his workers for over a year now??
why not you hug the transformer close to you there or better still hang yourself
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Ekaka1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
The presidents and their men
How come the Ebullient and controversial Amaechi is conspicuously missing? shocked
Where is Tinubu here now abi him dey fear go US too like "Katch-am-u" grin

That Edo House boy , governor though....must He wear suits...#in Victor Uwaifor's voice, Abeg let him stick to those His Aluta uniforms to save his smallie sef cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ibkgab001: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Qouting me twice in 2 seconds interval shows you are suffering from the disease .. You can take Nigeriacol tablet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo)