Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (78298 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by gragraboy: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

Wailing wailer on the loose
cheesy cheesy cheesy e dey pain dem no be small!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by CharliParker: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Owelleeee
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by pdf90(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Captainswag225(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
okorocha the pregnant 1
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by redefined300(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
fake smiles.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ademusiwa9: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Decryptor(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
My Amiable governor with his charming smile. grin

God bless Rochas Okorocha!

God bless Imo State!!

Has he paid Imo workers the 11 months salary he owes them yet?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ademusiwa9: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by pdf90(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
abagoro:

By Anambra, Mbaise and radio biafra. Cant help but lol. All real Igbos know the truth and on that we stand. Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent Igbo politician and likely future President. Peter Obi is in dare need of that position hence his waste of resources on propaganda against Okorocha.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovernorRochas/favorites?

prominent you say .. please look at his favourite
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by change49ja: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kulas:
Anyway I was among those that called him Alhaji Abubakar Okorocha then.Well for now,he stand a chance more than any other igbo man of becoming d president.Besides he grew in North n speaks Hausa and behaves like them.

Now you're talking politics

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by geosilbert: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
If they like they should go to heaven gate to take more pics with angel at the gate, that is if they will get close I don't care cos picture won't give me job or create the right conditions for business to grow. Its change I want

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by change49ja: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Wrs osinbade,d 'mere commisioner'vp

He's at Aso Rock...Presently, as things stand, with the president out of he country for some days, he's in control of everything.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by NovusHomo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
change49ja:
Okorocha-the top contender to be the next Southern President of Nigeria provided....

Lol. Chokes on akpu. But the way his brothers are beating the drums of secession...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by NovusHomo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
ujoatu:
With other delegates to the US

Bele nor dey shame una?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chigoizie7(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Most times, I don't know, maybe, we NIGERIANs are our problems.

Just imagine one of the worst state governors in Nigeria being celebrated because he was nominated to see one of the best presidents in the world. I don't get it. Does meeting with OBAMA in anywhere turn the fortunes and misfortunes of the people of IMO state?

Imagine the IMOLITES, suffering and smiling.

If projecting OKOROCHA (an incompetent administrator who could not manage the affairs of his state) to becoming the next president of Nigeria as an IGBO man is all u all clamour for? Then, I will say that I will rather a competent HAUSA man who is not biased, who will discharge his duties without fear of favor as the president than an incompetent man, simply because he is an IGBO, God knows I cannot be a party to such nonsense.

I missed MUAMAR Ghadafi, I love Mugabe.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by sukkot: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Liquid2Metal:
Don't tell me that's Oshemole's bald head in the first and send pics.. So shiny, wondering what he applied.
kiwi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by shogosco: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
good luck!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by discusant: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
kamair237:
look where the winning team(APC) took Rochas too......

Weh Biafans....

PMB for life...

Trickster, the day Rochas is on the ballot papers for presidential election, you shall remember he is Igbo and reject him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
holocron:

My brother, until we face the truth about ourselves ( we are underlings of the world today) we will never progress. The fact is that we are inferior to America. 1 single american can produce more than 1000 nigerians, as reflected in their GDP and ours. Why then do you do shakara. The sooner you bend down, serve and understudy the master, the better for us. It was this same foolish pride that led us to prematurely accept independence in 1960 when we should have known we were not yet mature to maneuver the the modern political institutions bequeathed by the british. Instead of our fathers to negotiate with them for a gradual and phased withdrawal, they rushed to grab the will, and see what a mess they have plunged us into!
You are a clueless imbecil.e with no common sense. The British ruled you for 63 years and left you with not a single university, power plant, expressway, or major hospital, even after exporting your resources worth billions annually in today's money. Yet, like a mindless, cursed slave, you assert they should have stayed longer. If they had, their near zero investment in education would have meant that you would have been an illiterate village peasant today, just like your colonialism-raised grandparents, not the educated-by-blacks but self-hating dunce you turned out to be.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by maduxs: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Femolacaster:

Oga, stop this hatred, it will do u no good. If i may ask, how did he betray his brother?? Going by your logic, that means those hausas that supported and voted for Gej are also betrayals, e.g Gov sheu shema, Gov dakwambo and so on?
SHUN TRIBALISM!
I can't shun it cause Hausa allows peace only when it favours them Hausa are blood suckers do you no how many people that where injured because they refuse to mention " sai buhari"
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Error 404 Not Found

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by emmyagi(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
[size=28pt]I'm Present[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Sobeautiful: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Agbogho awusa
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Atlantian: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
All I can say is that the Igbo man, is a fearless man, by DNA Okorocha is a Biafran, he took the center stage, and so shall we take over the zoological republic at the appointed time.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Imortal001: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lawalsuleiman:
Taking Nigeria to greater heights... I still believe in Change, what about you?!
Over believe in change dey worry me!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by foura: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Yes u are right but i pray he will not spoil his chance with corruption
jasper83:
Hmmm all things been equal, PMB stylishly preparing Okorocha for succession, mark my words!!! All things been equal. Ndigbo must prepare themselves and ignore bigotry, their time is just very by the corner. Okorocha truly sees the future, his charisma is even presidential.

Sai Baba....
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Simchris: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2015
The two wise men and Obama
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by foura: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2015
You are deceiving yourself
maduxs:
Nigeria must split
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by emmydollars4life(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Bro, I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours. Love him or hate him, fact remains that Rochas has class.

abeg na carpet dey for that table, i sighted nutric C inside that cup, what of Amechi ? chei there is God oh grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by idoibla: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Okorocha: am happiest man on earth meeting u.

Obama: na small tins jawe

Buhari: passing by

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by malikisah: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2015
horexy:
Fake smiles!
edey pepper you!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by danpaul1(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2015
I expected to see the likes of fashola, kwankwaso and other intelligent Nigerians on the entourage..rather, buhari chose his fellow dummies (rochas, oshimole etc). I wonder what those lot have to offer Nigeria! Those are d kind of men that say 'yes' to what ever obama demands. They must have represented us wrongly at d meeting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.