Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? (2821 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by iamtomi(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
richard870:
Don't mind him....he's a pagan!
hehe...sure i won't mind him
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by iamtomi(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:

Since you like craziness, it means you like me then?
if i like every crazy person i meet den i must be super crazy undecided i dnt knw d level of ur craziness yet grin
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dude married his sister.
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamtomi:
if i like every crazy person i meet den i must be super crazy undecided i dnt knw d level of ur craziness yet grin

My level of craziness is over the top. You would have to be crazy like me to be able to handle my craziness grin
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by iamtomi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:

My level of craziness is over the top. You would have to be crazy like me to be able to handle my craziness grin
ok..now u sound super crazy....i dnt think i can meet ur standards
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamtomi:
ok..now u sound super crazy....i dnt think i can meet ur standards

Well I can teach you and help you reach that level of craziness. It's in you, you know.
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by MarryMeee: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:
He was an hermaphrodite. In fact, he was the first hermaphrodite in history.

He fvcked himself and gave birth to some children.
Those children also fvcked each other and gave birth to more.
please what did you smoke?
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by damilareoye: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
keep on asking stvpid questions to justify yourself....

your life...... your path.
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by iamtomi(f): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:

Well I can teach you and help you reach that level of craziness. It's in you, you know.
haha!! dude. i dnt wanna learn how to be crazy pls. .
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamtomi:
haha!! dude. i dnt wanna learn how to be crazy pls. .

Are you sure? It's fun you know.
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by iamtomi(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:

Are you sure? It's fun you know.
i m very very sure... smiley
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamtomi:
i m very very sure... smiley
Okay.
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by myboy2010(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
lekankolade:
Answer:
Indeed, Cain and Abel 1 had to marry their sisters,
considering that there were no other women around. King
David writes, 2 "The world was built with kindness." Our
sages explain that this verse is referring to G‑d's kindness
in allowing Adam and Eve's children to marry their own
sisters in order to populate the species. 3
The Midrash tells us that Cain was born with a twin sister
and Abel was born with two sisters. 4 They each married the
sister who was born with them. According to one opinion, it
was actually a quarrel over who would get to marry the third
sister that led to Cain slaying Abel. 5
The third generations of humans had no need for this
loophole, because marriage between first cousins is not
considered incest according to Torah law.
So why are these daughters not mentioned in the Torah?
They are. Later in Genesis 6 we are told, "And the days of
Adam after he fathered Seth were eight hundred years, and
he fathered sons and daughters"—though we are not
informed of their identities. The Torah only records the
names of those who were leaders of note, those who played
a role in the biblical narrative, or the men who formed the
chain of lineage connecting Adam to Noah (and later Noah
to Abraham).
FOOTNOTES
1. Adam's third son, Seth, possibly married one of his nieces
(uncle-niece marriage is not forbidden according to Torah
law.
2. Psalms 89:3.
3. Cited in Rashi's commentary on Leviticus 20:17. There
Rashi explains that this is the reason why the Torah
employs the unusual term "chesed, " which is usually
translated as kindness, to describe the prohibition against
brother-sister incest.
4. Genesis Rabbah 22:2.
5. Ibid. 7. Cain claimed the right to this sister because he was
the firstborn. Abel maintained that he should marry her
because she was his triplet.
he actually married his sister nd let not 4get that then it was no crime until during the time of moses when he collected the law

1 Like

Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by richard870(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
damilareoye:

Is asking questions bad?
Go have urslf checked bro!
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by richard870(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
damilareoye:

The question is meant for smart folks, not *creeps lyk you!
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by damilareoye: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
richard870:
The question is meant for smart folks, not *creeps lyk you!
k
Re: Who Did Cain (adam & Eve Offspring) Marry? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
*Sigh* Why not check the bible instead of squabbling.
God placed a mark on Cain when he killed Abel so that all who gazed upon him would know of his atrocity. Which people, Adam and Eve? No, the inhabitants of Nod, amongst whom Cain chose a wife.
Remember God observed there was no 'MAN' to till the grounds of Eden. Meaning God had created Men (whom he told to replenish the earth), because he made all creatures in multiples, with the word of his mouth.
Adam was specially molded by God's own hands to care for Eden and fellowship with him. God had no intention for Adam to reproduce, he only created Eve when he observed Adam needed a suitable companion. Thus it was only after Adam and Eve sinned that they had carnal knowledge of each other. The difference between Adam and the Nodians (if I may grin) is that God breathed into him, thus making Adam a living soul.
Now here's where it gets technical. One of the foremost theories on the extinction of the Neanderthals (Homo Neanderthalis) is interbreeding with Homo Sapiens. The people of Nod were Neanderthals (a specie of Man) who weren't as 'refined' as Homo Sapiens (I.e Adam and Eve). The existence of this race was ofcourse unknown to Adam and Eve because they never left Eden until they were thrown out, at which point the Nodians had already built a city.
God is not the author of confusion guys. If he wanted Adam to populate the earth, he would have created Eve from the begining, then created more 'Adams' to avoid having to overlook boys sleeping with their sisters.
By the way have you guys ever heard of inbreeding? When two parties with similar DNA produce an offspring, their offspring is born with a corrupted genome. On and on it goes until mutated offspring are produced, and not the fun kind of mutants either. I'm talking about the Toad and Nightcrawler variety cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Six Packs (photo) / Pls What Does It Mean When A Babe Suddenly Started Greeting A Guy? / How Do I Save This Shiit I Got Myself Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.