Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (76037 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Titidi:

Okk
lol y u not slpn?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by tylesh(f): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm Nollywood don start again...Observe that the girl is using her left hand to do the engaging and the right hand to snap that picture.So itz FAKE.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
WARNING:Beware of my useless maid INTROVERT.
OFF TO WORK JARE
We yaff seen you
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by CHARLYX9: 1:47am On Jul 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm Nollywood don start again...Observe that the girl is using her left hand to do the engaging and the right hand to snap that picture.So itz FAKE.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
OFF TO WORK JARE
we know say u fine sote ur head come be like volleybell and ur nose come look like peg wey dem dey take hang cloth.lol.no mind me enjoy joor
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Beesluv: 2:27am On Jul 24, 2015
nehis234:
If this is real the girl try.. make she kuku just pay the bride price grin
Groom price you mean?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Handsome4real:

I'm sorry for you. You yourself can't try this and you are praising her. You think marriage is a joke?

Huh Just because I can't do something, means I should disapprove? I'm a liberal type person, baba. To each their own. Btw, this happens not to be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th of such proposals I've seen posted here. There's been quite a few. Hence I said, "Girls are really taking charge". I didn't suck it out of my thumb. It's really happening. So build a bridge & get over it.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Adebowale89(m): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Movie titled?

WONDER SHALL NEVER END
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by suzzy16(f): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Wtf! This is 1 thing I wil never support, y shld a lady propose to d guy and he is even blushing. Even if she wants d guy to marry her, she shldnt go abt it in this manner. I dunno if this guy is even a real guy sef.

If I propose to a guy like this den he shld get ready to take d duties of a woman, then I become d breadwinner nd he wil make d babies I don't wanna knw how cheesy
lol,funny girl
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by suzzy16(f): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
HE (a man) that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the lord, not SHE that finds a husband...

Any woman that succeeds in doing this has only succeeded in shooting herself on the foot. Majority of the male folks will take advantage of this impatience.
seriously
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by suzzy16(f): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2015
dmola:
Sincerely I don't no wat to call the guy ....to worsen it d girl did it in the present of her frnds that dude is a c*u*n t
lol,a real one self
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by suzzy16(f): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOUR MATE DEY TRY PUT ONE OR TWO THINGS TOGETHER, YOU DEY HERE OPEN THAT MOUTH YOU NEVER CLEAN FOR TWO MONTH, DEY TALK SHITTEangry

DONT START WITH ME TODAY!!
lol,dis guy ehn
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2015
tylesh:
We yaff seen you
lolzzz how u dey jor?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2015
tylesh:
We yaff seen you
lolzzz how u dey jor?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Armynu(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2015
This picture can so lie for Africa.......... lying sombaa NTA NEWS lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Gofwane(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2015
When water pass garri
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Handsome4real(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Huh Just because I can't do something, means I should disapprove? I'm a liberal type person, baba. To each their own. Btw, this happens not to be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th of such proposals I've seen posted here. There's been quite a few. Hence I said, "Girls are really taking charge". I didn't suck it out of my thumb. It's really happening. So build a bridge & get over it.
You are not wise. Cos it's happening doesn't make it right nor generally acceptable. Loan sense abeg.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Cutekriss(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Handsome4real:

You are shallow minded.

really?? I can see how jobless you're quoting a ''shallow minded person''..... Trust u dont even have a mind of your own #olodo
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Handsome4real:

You are not wise. Cos it's happening doesn't make it right nor generally acceptable. Loan sense abeg.

You've lost me now. Who said anything about it being right or generally accepted? I also don't think it's right but doesn't mean I can't congratulate those with enough courage to do it. It's not my place to judge them because I also wouldn't like to be judged for the things I do that may not be accepted by the general public. It's called being open minded & living out of the box. Besides, everything you do in life won't go well with everybody. Bottom line, you can't please all the people all the time. So basically, they can go get f*cked as long as what you do is not against the law or hurtful. So, why are you moaning, again? Is it you that she proposed to? Does the guy in question seem unhappy by the proposal? Live & let live. If you don't like it then tough, but the men that accepted these proposals are obviously over the moon. Or maybe you need to lecture them to stop being bottom bytches since this seems to grind you so much. I'll still continue to congratulate them though if that's ok with you. LMFAO.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Handsome4real(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cutekriss:

really?? I can see how jobless you're quoting a ''shallow minded person''..... Trust u dont even have a mind of your own #olodo
It's only a shallow minded man that would support a woman's proposal to a man. Loan some sense please!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Handsome4real(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You've lost me now. Who said anything about it being right or generally accepted? I also don't think it's right but doesn't mean I can't congratulate those with enough courage to do it. It's not my place to judge them because I also wouldn't like to be judged for the things I do that may not be accepted by the general public. It's called being open minded & living out of the box. Besides, everything you do in life won't go well with everybody. Bottom line, you can't please all the people all the time. So basically, they can go get f*cked as long as what you do is not against the law or hurtful. So, why are you moaning, again? Is it you that she proposed to? Does the guy in question seem unhappy by the proposal? Live & let live. If you don't like it then tough, but the men that accepted these proposals are obviously over the moon. Or maybe you need to lecture them to stop being bottom bytches since this seems to grind you so much. I'll still continue to congratulate them though if that's ok with you. LMFAO.
Smh...BE Deceiving yourself. Congratulating someone is indirect support;it's just like Congratulating Gays getting married and saying you don't support it..#Deceit.

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=Handsome4real post=36221696][/quote]

As a matter of fact I do support gays because it's not my butt they'll be drilling, so bottoms up to them. Pun intended cheesy If something is not affecting me directly, I really couldn't care less. Got worries of my own, yanno.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Handsome4real(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

As a matter of fact I do support gays because it's not my butt they'll be drilling, so bottoms up to them. Pun intended cheesy If something is not affecting me directly, I really couldn't care less. Got worries of my own, yanno.
shocked

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Handsome4real:

shocked

Ah well.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Handsome4real(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ah well.
tongue
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Cutekriss(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Handsome4real:

It's only a shallow minded man that would support a woman's proposal to a man. Loan some sense please!!!
i can see how foolish you have become still dwelling in the stone age. We're in the 21st century nigga. The world has changed,things have changed. But i can see how retarded you re to accept the truth. If you can't accept change, please go and sky dive without a chute....!!!....#build a bridge and get over it....!!.... would have loaned your sense but i just remembered you dont have any!....#
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by tylesh(f): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
kossyablaze:
lolzzz how u dey jor?
I should be fine
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nmeri17: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
jashar:
lipsrsealed i can never try that. lipsrsealed
sssssshhh... you haven't met nmeri17 cool wink
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
tylesh:
I should be fine
Oh ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
tylesh:
I should be fine
Oh ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Handsome4real(m): 5:15am On Jul 25, 2015
Cutekriss:

i can see how foolish you have become still dwelling in the stone age. We're in the 21st century nigga. The world has changed,things have changed. But i can see how retarded you re to accept the truth. If you can't accept change, please go and sky dive without a chute....!!!....#build a bridge and get over it....!!.... would have loaned your sense but i just remembered you dont have any!....#
The world is changing doesn't mean the truth will change #JustSoYouKnow. It's just like saying Gay marriage is right when it's not even though it's now accepted in some countries. Be wise
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by fagbohun4j(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
OFF TO WORK JARE
Nice post bro but this ur head no be here o. He resemble one of the rocks wey dey my state (Ogun State)
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
fagbohun4j:

Nice post bro but this ur head no be here o. He resemble one of the rocks wey dey my state (Ogun State)
Lol all join.Have a great day bro

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by fagbohun4j(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lol all join.Have a great day bro

You too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.