Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (76100 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahaha. It's reality. Thing is, really, men are becoming weak. There's even "Mr Moms" these days. I'm talking stay at home dads who made conscious decisions to become house husbands! Meanwhile the woman is out there being bawse cheesy
maybe in your rea ..stop generalizing....and what do u mean weak?m..be careful what you wish for!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
what's absurd there..isn't it absurd that a man pays bride price?

undecided Waris this one saying?

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
tunnamania11:
Lol, u better get ready to replicate her. grin
Laye! Baby ko jo....cheesy
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
jejemanito:
Endtime proposal grin

Still no matter how we bask in the light of civilization, evolution and what not this very trend if accepted and practised worldwide will only quadruple the rate of infidelity and promiscuity

It's that simple. If a beau toasts any man, he won't reject even if he gets ten of it. He will want to bleep all of them. It's our nature
its in your nature...talk for yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Laye! Baby ko jo....cheesy
Lol
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided Waris this one saying?
what's absurd in what she is doin?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
maybe in your rea ..stop generalizing....and what do u mean weak?m..be careful what you wish for!!!

Sue me! Still doesn't change the fact that there's a growing trend of men trading their suits for aprons & frou-frou house frocks grin Why do you think the term "mr mom" was coined if it's only a few? It's spreading like cancer, brosephine. I give it a few more years before it becomes the norm.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
what's absurd in what she is doin?
Go check the meaning of absurd.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sue me! Still doesn't change the fact that there's a growing trend of men trading their suits for aprons & fraufrau house frocks grin Why do you think the term "mr mom" was coined if it's only a few? It's spreading like cancer, brosephine. I give it a few more years before it becomes the norm.
keep dreaming..if that's what you wish for..then you are on a long thing!!!.....I can't even belive a lady can be happy that some men are becoming lazy..well it speaks of how well you mean well for the male folks..ijust pity the male folks drooling all over you...they don't seem to get that you are happy and there downfall... sad
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Go check the meaning of absurd.
bye...tot I was talking to an intelligent fellow..sowie...my bad
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
keep dreaming..if that's what you wish for..then you are on a long thing!!!.....I can't even belive a lady can be happy that some men are becoming lazy..well it speaks of how well you mean well for the male folks..ijust pity the male folks drooling all over you...they don't seem to get that you are happy and there downfall... sad

lol @ I'm happy men are being lazy. How does that concern me? How is their laziness impacting me in any way, shape or form? There's simply nothing I can do about it. I ain't no superman. Btw, I just saw a house husbands' forum grin They're probably in there trading recipes shocked
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Wtf! This is 1 thing I wil never support, y shld a lady propose to d guy and he is even blushing. Even if she wants d guy to marry her, she shldnt go abt it in this manner. I dunno if this guy is even a real guy sef.

If I propose to a guy like this den he shld get ready to take d duties of a woman, then I become d breadwinner nd he wil make d babies I don't wanna knw how cheesy
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
bye...tot I was talking to an intelligent fellow..sowie...my bad
cheesy #painment. Sorry hun!
Try again next time.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ I'm happy men are being lazy. How does that concern me? How is their laziness impacting me in any way, shape or form? There's simply nothing I can do about it. I ain't no superman. Btw, I just saw a house husbands' forum grin
just remember ..karma is a bitch!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
just remember ..karma is a bitch!!!

And she fùcks all of us. Riiiiiiight.

I still find it funny that you think I deserve bad karma for other people's decisions. Don't you think it's these men that are getting karma? As they say, the wheel turns. Maybe it's now turn for men to "man down" & become domesticated.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=36179452]

And she fùcks all of us. Riiiiiiight.

I still find it funny that you think I deserve bad karma for other people's decisions. Don't you think it's these men that are getting karma? As they say, the wheel turns. Maybe it's now turn for men to "man down" & become domesticated.[/quot......ihope you are joking with your assertion..if you are not..may God forgive you!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=36179696][/quote]

Enough with that. Would you say "yes" if your girl asked for your hand in marriage?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Enough with that. Would you say "yes" if your girl asked for your hand in marriage?
...a lot of things are involved........if I wanted to ask her but tyme aand chance did not allow that I may say yes....if am not sure about her..I will just say no ..that we should be patient
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
...a lot of things are involved........if I wanted to ask her but tyme aand chance did not allow that I may say yes....if am not sure about her..I will just say no ..that we should be patient

Ok. Fair enough.

The other day I saw on this show on tv. They were talking about the American actress, Zoe Saldana. Zoe is married to this guy & he/they decided that he will take her surname after they got married. He did. He changed his surname to Saldana. And apparently this is also a growing trend. The script is being flipped cheesy

1 Like

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. Fair enough.

The other day I saw on this show on tv. They were talking about the American actress, Zoe Saldana. Zoe is married to this guy & he/they decided that he will take her surname after they got married. He did. He changed his surname to Saldana. And apparently this is also a growing trend. The script is being flipped cheesy
what!!!!!!...he took her surname?...well that his cup of tea....I won't sell my future for a cup of porridge!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
what!!!!!!...he took her surname?...well that his cup of tea....I won't sell my future for a cup of porridge!!!

Yup, he did! So you're telling me you'll refuse to take her surname? Even if it's Dangote? cheesy
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yup, he did! So you're telling me you'll refuse to take her surname? Even if it's Dangote? cheesy
nope...there is no reasonable rational behind it....its absurd...I can allow her keep her fathers name if she has genuine reasons..but am definetly nt selling my fathers name...am nt that cheap..even bill gates and helu combined can't make me aa good offer!!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
nope...there is no reasonable rational behind it....its absurd...I can allow her keep her fathers name if she has genuine reasons..but am definetly nt selling my fathers name...am nt that cheap..even bill gates and helu combined can't make me aa good offer!!!!

Mmmkay.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mmmkay.
lolz...u don't belive me right?...you thing everything gats a price?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...u don't belive me right?...you thing everything gats a price?

No, it's not that. I'm just amazed by your depth of character. I'm sure some would change it without thinking twice. Knowing that it'll be the "open sesame" that'll open doors for them wherever they go. Good for you! Shows you're a man of essence.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, it's not that. I'm just amazed by your depth of character. I'm sure some would change it without thinking twice. Knowing that it'll be the "open sesame" that'll open doors for them wherever they go. Good for you! Shows you're a man of essence.
am flattered..am creating a thread out of this!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Okaka27(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahaha. It's reality. Thing is, really, men are becoming weak. There's even "Mr Moms" these days. I'm talking stay at home dads who made conscious decisions to become house husbands! Meanwhile the woman is out there being bawse cheesy
Am not one of dem angry
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
am flattered..am creating a thread out of this!!

Ok cool. Let's see who are the sellouts tongue
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Okaka27:
Am not one of dem angry

For now.. grin
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok cool. Let's see who are the sellouts tongue
lol...there will always be judas cool
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Okaka27(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

For now.. grin
Shut up angry
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Bonapart(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.