Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (76070 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2015
0lushola:
Bae relax mhen.. they are nt sayin you shld kill him na.. jez do ur tin nd let him continue from there.. #simple

Lol.......I can't do that.....how will u feel if a lady propose to you? undecided

I can do everything except that shiiitsad
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
God forbid bad thing
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by ikescope: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm Nollywood don start again...Observe that the girl is using her left hand to do the engaging and the right hand to snap that picture.So itz FAKE.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
WARNING:Beware of my useless maid INTROVERT.
OFF TO WORK JARE

Wow!!!....blaze smiley...my fellow superlion and hiltop dwellers cheesy

It may interest you to know that introvert was your course rep's girlfriend back then in skul tongue
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
ikescope:

Wow!!!....blaze smiley...my fellow superlion and hiltop dwellers cheesy

It may interest you to know that introvert was your course rep's girlfriend back then in skul tongue
Eh?Jesus o!Say the truth.Abeg message me for Facebook make we yarn!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by khalebzy(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Blackfire:
As a man Emmmm, u know, like emmm, u see the *coughs* u know.... Emmm... *coughs*
coughs to death
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Dega128(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Wtf! This is 1 thing I wil never support, y shld a lady propose to d guy and he is even blushing. Even if she wants d guy to marry her, she shldnt go abt it in this manner. I dunno if this guy is even a real guy sef.

If I propose to a guy like this den he shld get ready to take d duties of a woman, then I become d breadwinner nd he wil make d babies I don't wanna knw how cheesy

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by hoseamatoh(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
nehis234:
If this is real the girl try.. make she kuku just pay the bride price grin

Groom's price you mean?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2015
[size=30pt]and what do you expect me to do? [/size]
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Dega128 post=36184884][/quote]

Seems to me like u really need it more dimwit, thats y u can't type but use a meme instead
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
it might be desperado grin
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by dbestuncle: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
i think the bigger problem is how do you make ur friend propose if u love him as a woman and u are sure he is not into any relationship yet will never toiast u or propose to u
AlexReports:
Ladies, can u do this? Guys, can you allow or watch your woman do this? Have your say.

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by beyoncausme: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
love such.... v interesting...

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by JayJustus(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm Nollywood don start again...Observe that the girl is using her left hand to do the engaging and the right hand to snap that picture.So itz FAKE.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
OFF TO WORK JARE

you're the HEADline of this story
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
JayJustus:

you're the HEADline of this story
Nice punch.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by CHARLYX9: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
i hate topics relating to relationships it irritates the hell outta me.#TEAMFUCKANYKINDOFRELATIONSHIPANDTOHELLWITHTHEPOSTER.in one word for the OP"a VAGABOND"
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
AlexReports:
Ladies, can u do this? Guys, can you allow or watch your woman do this? Have your say.

Oh boy this guy no get shame ooo!!!

Shwooo!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by An2elect2(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
aru Tufia! angry
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by amalder: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wat a joke

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
Just look at the expression on the guy's face angry
That expression looks too gay and feminine.

mtcheww
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
An2elect2:
aru Tufia! angry
this girl ehn. You too dey post.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Dega128(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Seems to me like u really need it more dimwit, thats y u can't type but use a meme instead

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
maybe time is not on her side.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Firevinci(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin I no blame the girl sha, the world is turning round and spinning like mountain cool

undecided maybe she don de wait since 100 years for the boy to talk naa.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by An2elect2(f): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
sportsmaster:

this girl ehn. You too dey post.
yes?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
An2elect2:

yes?
you always fill my following tab.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by shegsrules(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
If the guy puts on d engagement ring wetin d girl go put on. D girl is tapping from orubebe brain
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by An2elect2(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
sportsmaster:
you always fill my following tab.
hahahhahahahaha
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Adeiza4real(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Noted
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by tylerbraid(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's real, it happened after a Saturday outing with friends. We all work in the same place. She ddnt use her right hand to take the pic, her hand was on her hips. Embrace change, don't be stuck in the same old culture. The term "feminism" is real in other places. What's bad in a woman proposing? And hey, the only women that have books in the Bible (ruth and Esther) are the ones that asked there men out. Plus if you know the sacrifices the guy has done, y'all won't be commenting ignorantly.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy thunderous cheesy cheesy
kossyablaze:
OFF TO WORK JARE
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by emzeezlee(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
She wil b ma A.T.M 4 d main time in all aspect...#thrash grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.