Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (45382 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by jooey11: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day

it's obvious u know nothing of Nigerian history! it does pay to get ur facts right b4 opening ur mouth. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Everfrank:

You are an ingrate. We have given the so called biafrans a condition to actualize their dream. And it's very simple:
LET ALL IGBOS THAT WANT BIAFRA PACK OUT FROM THE REST OF NIGERIA AND RELOCATE TO IGBO LAND THEN WE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS. YOU ARE ALL OVER OUR CITIES, TOWNS AND VILLAGES RIPPING PEOPLE WITH YOUR AKEWU SHORTCUT LIFE AND YOU ARE HERE SPITTING VENOM.

How about the properties these Igbos own, would they take them along or would u like to confisticate those along with their dignity?

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2015
hamzeiy:

really.......oh..you mean the last 9 appointment done by PMB less than 2 weeks ago....one must be dement*ed to compare the two....as i said earlier in some thread ago..*if THE IGBOS ARE MEN ENOUGH..STOP THE SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AND COME OUT OPENLY DECLARE INDEPENDENCE AGAINST THE NIGERIAN STATE...AND WE WOULD USE THE OPPURTUNITY TO REDUCE YOUR POPULATION SINCE YOU CANT LEARN FROM HISTORY...YOU CAN ALSO START BY LEAVING NAIRALAND AFTER ALL...IT IS A FORUM FOR THE NIGERIAN LAND NOT BIAFRA......ASS*HOLES

you are the real cowards, have you fought boko boys at ya backyad, ya mothers and children are sweating under some dirty boko fvuckers and you dey here dey run ya mouth. grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

I am from Ibadan and its a confam pigsty. Very dirty.

God bless you
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by YENN: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
Silly nonsense. Igbos false feeling of superiority over any tribes in Nigeria remains their greatest weakness. It's suicidal to dominate people who are better than you.

Igbos have never won any war they start, instead they possess impeccable records of failures when they seek to dominate others.

Biafra is always dead on arrival, Igbos are well known trouble makers brandishing the secessionist agenda the moment they hold the shortest end of the stick in any arrangement.

The truth is they should not be taken serious because they cannot decide the fate of Nigerians, we will always decide their fate...children of cowards have no say in Nigeria because betraying the Nigerian state is toga that will brand you as traitors.
Only God can determine the fate of someone or group of people. The pains and sufferings may endure for the night, but joy will sure come in the morning.

You can mock the igbos for loosing the civil war which Nigeria won through the help of Britain, US, Egypt, Russia, etc, but only God can and will determine the fate of Igbos and Nigeria.

And despite the losses Igbos suffered during the civil war, Igbos are far better, happier than other Nigerian tribes.

Today, northerners have no peace.

Today, Hausa/Fulani are in constant war with their former Middle Belt friends.

Who knows tomorrow, Yoruba might end up the next victim if they don't walk with caution.

No one is bigger than God or nature.

Karma is real. Don't mock innocent people killed for no justifiable reason because their fate may befall you and your people, you won't understand things of the spirit, pls be careful, this isn't a childsplay.

Have a beautiful daysmiley

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
i am yet to see any south east city that matches lagos. lagos is like new york. your igbo brothers come to our malls and are surprised to see moving escalators. a few have been known to start praising the new yam god for giving them the opportunity to see a moving escalator grin

who owns lagos? Its always good to see dumb toads claiming lagos built with the common wealth. A no mans land. cool
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

who owns lagos? Its always good to see dumb toads claiming lagos built with the common wealth. A no mans land. cool
call it what you want. but deep down in that lil crevice you call a mind you know it is not no mans land. it is oduduwa zone. bequeathed to oduduwa by Yah wink

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
YENN:
Only God can determine the fate of someone or group of people. The pains and sufferings may endure for the night, but joy will sure come in the morning.

You can mock the igbos for loosing the civil war which Nigeria won through the help of Britain, US, Egypt, Russia, etc, but only God can and will determine the fate of Igbos and Nigeria.

And despite the losses Igbos suffered during the civil war, Igbos are far better, happier than other Nigerian tribes.

Who knows tomorrow, Yoruba might end up the next victim if they don't walk with caution.

Karma is real. Don't mock innocent people killed for no justifiable reason because their fate may befall you and your people, you won't understand things of the spirit, pls be careful, this isn't a childsplay.

we in yourbar dey feel the pain, only that our big men has sold us out to the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by hamzeiy: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2015
YENN:
I am not talking about what happened during the civil war, I am talking about things that happened before war broke out; things that caused the war, I am talking about the 1966 NORTHERN POGROM. Google it.

There was no war when the pogrom was carried out by northerners against the Igbos.

Was there war in 2011 when northerners killed people just because Buhari lost a presidential election?

The north is synomous with killing of innocent people at any slightest national political disagreement and if u say it is good and also insist that northerners are right to carry out the 1966 pogrom against Igbos, then I can only wish you and your tribe the same fate by nature.

I rest my case

keep dreaming. the north and the yorubas can nd will never go against each other....maybe youve firgtten we have indigenous yorubas in northern states...come to kogi and kwara....part of niger state....but if you the igbos mess with us...all the igbo for north go entrr river kaduna as we dont have lagoons...bt the crocodile infested river kaduna will be ok for them

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
call it what you want. but deep down in that lil crevice you call a mind you know it is not no mans land. it is oduduwa zone wink

ya papa get land for lagos? My papa get. Yet you want to tell me it belong to someone, where were you when my papa came from osogbo to pay for land which the money was used to pay the bride price for yoir fat mum?

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by splashbaby(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

You weak livered Yoruba slur. You are no match for an average igbo man any day any time.
We fought for a cause, for 3 years Nigeria was on standstill even with the support of the west. Go to hell.
We remain far superior to any other region in Nigeria one on one. I openly challenge you to dispute this.
Without the yorubas Nigeria will be stronger and forge ahead but take out the igbos and this nation will die like a nakied man in the Antarctic.

Abiola would have been president if he was an igbo man because there would have been another war. And this time, the outcome will be different. IBB took away your mandate you children of fear and betrayal. And what did you do in return? You kissed his feet.
IBB dare not try it with the igbo people. And you open your unclean mouth and speak ill of the igbos who can fight and die for what they believe. I repeat, go to hell.
Abiola died in prison, Awolowo committed suicide, Adekunle died years before his death. Ojukwu received a national burial. His wife is reaping the fruits as an ambassador.
We dominate all major sectors that matter. We started a war, a civil war. Respect us for that because your own people fight with their mouth. We have something to fall back on incase this charade of a country fails. Die of jealousy.
Abiola lost an election he won because he came from a tribe that speak a million words more than the act.
Without the flat heads, Nigeria wouldn't have fought a senseless civil war.

Have you asked your self why Igbos can't attain the presidency in Nigeria. Other tribes have been by far better and superior than the Igbos. In Nigeria you're just without relevance except by name.

How can the best be rock bottom even below Ijaws, edos and ibibios. The truth be told Igbos are the most confused people in Nigeria.

You make mouth and shout louder without substance. Other tribe are more tactful than all these stinking eyimba eyin shouting cowards.

In terms of political sophistication you score zero, the war you started zero, development indices zero. You are like slaves in Nigeria by your own doing. Igbos are never better than any tribes in Nigeria, neither the Yorubas nor Hausas can lay claims to this... Talk less of serial losers forcing themselves on the Jews... Ewu! you dig your graves deeper thinking you're better than anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

ya papa get land for lagos? My papa get. Yet you want to tell me it belong to someone, where were you when my papa came from osogbo to pay for land which the money was used to pay the bride price for yoir fat mum?
yeah my papa get 2 houses and my mama get like 10 houses for lagos. my descendants built lagos. that time you were still in loin cloth in aba hunting down snakes and rabbits for lunch with machete

For fear of coming across as a hypocrite, let me say those properties belong to my family and not to me. i dont talk to them like that because i am the only different one. like i always questioned why they needed more than one property and this drove a wedge, and we dont talk like that anymore. very important to clear that up considering i was getting on el-rufai about his 40 properties

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
Without the flatness, Nigeria wouldn't have fought a senseless civil war.

Have you asked your self why Igbos can't attain the presidency in Nigeria. Other tribes have been by far better and superior than the Igbos. In Nigeria you're just without relevance except by name.

How can the best be rock bottom even below Ijaws, edos and ibibios. The truth be told Igbos are the most confused people in Nigeria.

You make mouth and shout louder without substance. Other tribe are more tactful than all these stinking eyimba eyin shouting cowards.

In terms of political sophistication you score zero, the war you started zero, development indices zero. You are like slaves in Nigeria by your own doing. Igbos are never better than any tribes in Nigeria, neither the Yorubas nor Hausas, you dig your graves deeper thinking you're better than anyone.

what has your presidency and power done for you when most of your villages dey beg food? Hunger dey your family like curse and you no see that one, na to beef someone else. We dey suffer for yoruba and you are here fighting for president, fa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by hamzeiy: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

you are the real cowards, have you fought boko boys at ya backyad, ya mothers and children are sweating under some dirty boko fvuckers and you dey here dey run ya mouth. grin
i have given you a solution to your problem...if youre man enough go declare independence..otherwise all this one you day yarn na rubbish.....nd i dont have time for a rubbish being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
yeah my papa get 2 houses and my mama get like 10 houses for lagos. my descendants built lagos. that time you wear still in loin cloth in aba hunting down snakes and rabbits for lunch with machete cheesy

ya papa wey dey do agbero fo under bridge and ya momma wey dey stay for one room brothel get house, make I hear. grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

ya papa wey dey do agbero fo under bridge and ya momma wey dey stay for one room brothel get house, make I hear. grin
na you get your mouth cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2015
hamzeiy:

i have given you a solution to your problem...if youre man enough go declare independence..otherwise all this one you day yarn na rubbish.....nd i dont have time for a rubbish being

we will declare independencewhen you push out the boko boys yanshing your sisters for free. Declare your independence from boko boys and poverty first.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
na you get your mouth cheesy wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by YENN: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2015
hamzeiy:

keep dreaming. the north and the yorubas can nd will never go against each other....maybe youve firgtten we have indigenous yorubas in northern states...come to kogi and kwara....part of niger state....but if you the igbos mess with us...all the igbo for north go entrr river kaduna as we dont have lagoons...bt the crocodile infested river kaduna will be ok for them
Okay. Have a nice weekend Hamzeiy
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by obasiinnc(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day
. Kitipo bapo kwa anya ewo
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by splashbaby(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

what has your presidency and power done for you when most of your villages dey beg food? Hunger dey your family like curse and you no see that one, na to beef someone else. We dey suffer for yoruba and you are here fighting for president, fa.
You know the best way to describe you and your silly traitors.... "Ethnocentric lunatics" many of your fathers died as betrayals... Ours died as conquering heros... Your lots are eager to die young as traitors.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
obasiinnc:
. Kitipo bapo kwa anya ewo

hahah hahaha grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by excel4us: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2015
MAJOR GEN. AGUİYİ İRONSİ OF UGBANAKATA OF NOW ABİA STATE WAS WARNED NOT TO SURROUND HİMSELF WİTH NORTHERN MİLİTARY BY LATE CHUKWUEMEKA ODİMEGWU OJUKWU BUT HE REFUSED AND BELİEVED SO MUCH İN HİMSELF AND THE MİLİTARY PERSONELS FROM THE NORTH.HE GOT THAT WHİCH KİLLED HİM. LATE KEN SAROWİWA WAS WARNED BY SAME OJUKWU FOR KEN TO TEAM UP WİTH HİM RATHER KEN SAW THE LATE OJUKWU AS PROBLEM OF THE OGONİ ALSO THE ENEMY OF NİGER DELTA FREEDOM FİGHTERS BUT THE TRUTH LATER SURFACED WHEN THEY KİLLED KEN AND OTHERS.AM A CORE İGBO MAN AND İ BELİEVE THE NİGERİA PROBLEM İS THE HANDWORK OF THE BRİTİSH.NDEWO!
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
excel4us:
MAJOR GEN. AGUİYİ İRONSİ OF UGBANAKATA OF NOW ABİA STATE WAS WARNED NOT TO SURROUND HİMSELF WİTH NORTHERN MİLİTARY BY LATE CHUKWUEMEKA ODİMEGWU OJUKWU BUT HE REFUSED AND BELİEVED SO MUCH İN HİMSELF AND THE MİLİTARY PERSONELS FROM THE NORTH.HE GOT THAT WHİCH KİLLED HİM. LATE KEN SAROWİWA WAS WARNED BY SAME OJUKWU FOR KEN TO TEAM UP WİTH HİM RATHER KEN SAW THE LATE OJUKWU AS PROBLEM OF THE OGONİ ALSO THE ENEMY OF NİGER DELTA FREEDOM FİGHTERS BUT THE TRUTH LATER SURFACED WHEN THEY KİLLED KEN AND OTHERS.AM A CORE İGBO MAN AND İ BELİEVE THE NİGERİA PROBLEM İS THE HANDWORK OF THE BRİTİSH.NDEWO!

Mko Abiola also surrounded himself with Hausas and see what happened to him.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by babadem2much(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^What are the 'ibos' paying the price for, and how are they paying it?

Abeg help me ask him oo

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by splashbaby(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
YENN:

You have to be careful too... You shouldn't be too care free spewing nonsense that bothers on treason. Fate of any part of Nigeria will be handled by Nigerians and leave God out of it. Igbos cannot continue to blackmail Nigeria with biafra and not get equal results for their troubles.

Igbos indiscretions as a tribe populated by jealous uneducated baboons who cannot live peacefully is well documented. Those who prove to behave like animals will be treated as one.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2015
hakeem4:
Yoruba

^^^You mean you're Yoruba!?.....You don't say! shocked

Stands to reason though.....explains the hate!! wink

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by IGBOSON1: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
You have to be careful too... You shouldn't be too care free spewing nonsense that bothers on treason. Fate of any part of Nigeria will be handled by Nigerians and leave God out of it. Igbos cannot continue to blackmail Nigeria with biafra and not get equal results for their troubles.

Igbos indiscretions as a tribe populated by jealous uneducated baboons who cannot live peacefully is well documented. Those who prove to behave like animals will be treated as one.

^^^Oh please...just shut da fuc/k up! What blackmail are you talking about!?.....You talking of their agitation for self-determination?

If a people don't want to share the same country with hateful and vengeful animals you mean they don't have a right to want out!?! It's fools like you that can't live on their own without wanting to share a country with the very people they despise -as you showed in the second paragraph of your post- that need a brain check!
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Icecomrade: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
Silly nonsense. Igbos false feeling of superiority over any tribes in Nigeria remains their greatest weakness. It's suicidal to dominate people who are better than you.

Igbos have never won any war they start, instead they possess impeccable records of failures when they seek to dominate others.

Biafra is always dead on arrival, Igbos are well known trouble makers brandishing the secessionist agenda the moment they hold the shortest end of the stick in any arrangement.

The truth is they should not be taken serious because they cannot decide the fate of Nigerians, we will always decide their fate...children of cowards have no say in Nigeria because betraying the Nigerian state is toga that will brand you as traitors.
A

Another goat handling phone keypad
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
Without the flatness, Nigeria wouldn't have fought a senseless civil war.

In terms of political sophistication you score zero, the war you started zero, development indices zero. You are like slaves in Nigeria by your own doing. Igbos are never better than any tribes in Nigeria, neither the Yorubas nor Hausas can lay claims to this... Talk less of serial losers forcing themselves on the Jews... Ewu! you dig your graves deeper thinking you're better than anyone.

You are an idiot for writing garbage without substance.
Development indices? You must be a dunce to think that Ado Ekiti, Ibadan, Akure and Osogbo score higher than Owerri, Onitsha, Enugu city, Umuahia, e.t.c
Poverty ravaged people like the yorubas I've been there and I pity the future of your educational institutions, especially the primary level.
We are like slaves? The only slaves I know are the yorubas whose presidential mandate was stolen without a hiss. Abiola died a useless man and all his assets are gone with the wind.
Awolowo become old, frustrated and committed suicide when he found his ideologies were better in hell than with people.
Am I making sense? Its called arguing with substance.
Learn you fool.
We own the manufacturing sector, trade and commerce in Nigeria. We can boast of ownership of your under developed markets in Ibadan, Ladipo, Alaba, Ado Ekiti, e.t.c because your people sell brooms and mats while we produce and sell the machineries that spin them.
Die of hate.
We are more economically viable than your poverty stricken tribe of ugly black looking people with marks like zebra, struggling for crumbs from donations while your governors feed fat.
We won elections in your state representing our own people in your house of assembly. Threatened by your mentally ill and insecure king.
I served in the SW and I was king there, rolling out money to the poor people who 're probably your relatives, while they chanted corper corper.
Fck off before I loose my temper.
Call your state of origin and hometown and let me call mine, and let's see if your hands can actually feed your mouth that runs faster than the Niagara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.