Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (45389 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Deluded.... undecided
YENN:
[s]Igbo people are a rare and blessed race just like the Jewish people of Israel.

In 1966, Hausa/Fulani/Middle Belt beat their chest to wipe Igbos out completely immediately the brutal murder/overthrow of Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi by Danjuma/Gowon led coup.

Hausa/Fulani/Middle Belt started a brutal mass killing of igbo children, mothers, pregnant women (ripping open their pregnancy), youths and men living in all northern states for no justifiable reason.

Gowon refused to stop this brutal act by northern Nigerians as Nigerian armies, police of northern origin joined in the killing of civilian igbos living in northern region of Nigeria.

Ojukwu being the Eastern govern cried to Gowon the head of state but Gowon refused to stop the killing as loads of murdered igbos were brought back to igbo land in lorries...tears and cries became the songs in igbo communities then.

This led to the civil war as Ojukwu was left with no other option but to declare the sovereign state of Biafra to give Igbos freedom from oppression and murder by people they call their countrymen and women.

Britain, US, Egypt and Russia instructed and backed Gowon to return Biafra to Nigeria because they were afraid that if Biafra was allowed to secede peacefully from Nigeria, it will inspire other aggrieved regions in Africa, Russia, etc to also seek for secession.

Biafra with no preparation for war, no formal military, no weapon, no money was able to hold Nigeria (north, southwest and middle belt) in ransom for 2years plus. Which other tribe in Nigeria can dare this? You think northerners and other tribes don't know y they fear Igbos and are afraid to see them become president? They know what Igbo people can do.

Before this war broke out, Igbo people were the richest in Nigeria; Ojukwu's father was the richest man in Africa, owned half of Lagos Island lands...founded Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE).

All the money they had in Nigerian banks before the war were all seized by Awolowo led-Nigeria ministry of finance.

No matter how many thousands or millions an igbo man had in bank before the civil war broke out in 1967, they were given 10pounds only as a way of punishing them and making the Igbos poor and slave to Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba forever, but Igbos have a living God called- Jehovah Jireh!

My own father told me he had close to 10million naira in Nigeria's currency today...an equivalent but was given just 10pounds by Awolowo.

Even after all these wicked laws against the igbos, 20years after the civil war, igbos bounced back even stronger and wealthier than their oppressors.

Igbos began to migrate outside Nigeria, began to trade, study and today, igbo people are the richest tribe in the whole Nigeria (judging by per capita income not just by single individual having wealth of thousands like Dangote).

According to MDGs recent poverty index in Nigeria, southeast and southwest are the regions in Nigeria with the least rate of poverty and disease.

Poverty and disease is so high in the north despite their decades of ruling Nigeria and stealing Niger Delta/Igbo crude oil.

Igbo people haven't produced president since 1966 and yet they are more prosperous than any other tribe in Nigeria.

If you see 100 beautiful mansion in any state in Nigeria today, an Igbo man owns at least 30 of it while the rest tribes share the remaining 70, isn't that awesome after all the joint oppression of Igbo tribe by other Nigerian tribes?

Today, the God of justice who warned us to avoid persecuting the innocent and killing visitors and strangers in our lands is avenging the deaths of innocent Igbo people murdered in cold blood by northern youths from 1966 - 2011.

This natural nemesis can be seen today in the form of Boko Haram attacks in the northern Nigeria...the enemity between Hausa/Fulani herdsmen and Middle Belt people.

So, respect the Igbos...they love peace and don't forment trouble...don't kill strangers in their land no matter what...and reason God and nature keep blessing them despite the hate and marginalisation.
[/s]
God is ablesmiley

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
He was an easterner... that time Nigeria was administered in Regions... he was of Eastern extraction... and Yes Finance minister is a key position... he held the purse strings..
kraftykc:

No that gent was not Igbo and he was killed as he was the most corrupt of them all.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by femibig(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
He caused his death....

he should have court martial those igbo rebels that lead the coup for mutiny but rather he was playing hanky panky..so the northern soldiers felt he supported the killing of their kinsmen remember no igbo politician lost their life in the coup and to make matters worse igbos where occupying the keys positions in the military and civil service...quote me and I will teach you history

You are very right, straight to the point. The issue Nigeria has is that we are hypocrites, never say the truth and too quick to take sides without checking facts.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Ayus34(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Mosh1:

Answer to the men from the other side of the Niger,you have been the one that have been competing with Yorubas (Pace Setters) while forgetting that we ain`t your mate(even Ojukwu can testify that).Politically,your ppl have been allies of the North from time immemorial and u have the audacity to accused Yorubas because they share tent with them this time around.Have you ever heard of Ibos killing Hausa in mass since the time they have been killing your ppl(pity).At least I could recall many incidence of Yorubas killing the Hausa in the West but never heard of anything like that from the East(try it and your ppl will be history in the North)........I hate to type this but stop provoking the Yorubas.
Please just ignore those village Igbos, the most most myopic and senseless people I ve ever come across... . They forgot to mention the same ironsi destroyed our most lovely regional system of govt and imposed on us this useless unitary system of govt for his selfish reason same thing they claimed their beloved coward hero was clamouring against, now talking of secession, the same ironsi left awo in prison and his myopic people expect him to back their unreasonable biafra war... .. Azikwe followed tafawa balewa till death... .. but they re now same people calling the yorubas betrayer for supporting buhari which will be the first political alignment BTW North and west in history while Azikwe supported Northern people's Congress a typical Northern party since time immemorial.... Please learn to ignore those Igbos from erosion ridden land and u will be happy with ur self and ur people.... .. Always understand they re not ur match in all ramifications... ... remember when we had our Oyo empire that control all to dahomey Republic they were still in a cave somewhere in an erosion land.. ... We boast of rich history and heritage while the only thing they boast of his pride and nothing else!!

9 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
He was an easterner... that time Nigeria was administered in Regions... he was of Eastern extraction... and Yes Finance minister is a key position... he held the purse strings..

Okaaay, so he WAS an Easterners and HE WAS KILLED got being corrupt? Why then would the North blame the entire East if the coup plotters killed an influential Easterners? Actually you made my point for me.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

Woke Soyinka won a personal award. And not for the Yoruba clan.
I have stayed in the SW Ekiti state precisely, and going by what I saw, my brother, the SW is nothing to wrote home about. Poverty and underdevelopment are the only words to describe it.
I stayed with one of the richest people in that town and I was dismayed.
Ibadan is the largest city in west Africa and probably the largest poor city. Poverty, in development e t.c are like thick cloud hovering around that region.
Tertiary institutions are owned and operated by the federal government and not Yoruba states.
Grammy award? How does that better the life of an average Yoruba man in Okitikpupa?
In the town I stayed, some of the richest people there are igbos. They control the profitable sections of the market hence controlling the market there.
Obasanjo that his state has rejected? Lmaooo
I'm not spitting the yorubas, I just want you to see that in the end, president or not does not really improve their various constituents.
but you have to agree that those yoruba regions you mentioned had to have been better than any eastern region or why else will a sensible human being, and i am assuming you are a sensible human being, leave the east to go and live in ' poverty ' ridden south-west ? you have no point. the reason you have lived in ibadan and ekiti is because the east is worse. people go to better places to live and not to worse places. case closed LMAO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I have just few questions for the haters.

Was Nzeogwu's coup not needed or acceptable considering the corruption at that time?

Show me one public officer who was directly involved in the corruption that was spared because he was Igbo? God punish who go mention ZIk because Zik was just the Head of State, a ceremonial head with no portfolio.

Was Nzeogwu alone in the coup? Weren't other actors from Yoruba and Hausa?

Nzeogwu was merely the shinning star at that time and a revolutionary minded motivator just like the great Sankara of Burkina Faso.

So, all ye Igbophobic haters, ara gbawachakwaa unu nile onu dia. angry

Stfu hypocrite...who are u tryin to fool with this poo

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2015
kingslly:
Every one on dis pics knew they wanted to Kill him and no one exposed the plan to him, Hausas are very good at deciet,just look at their faces all normal as if everything was okaysad

Jan.16.1966 was probably still fresh on their minds so they were scared to tell him anything lest they got butchered in cold blood like their brothers.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by hamzeiy: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2015
kraftykc:

No he wasn't. He actually stopped the coup in Lagos, seeing as was also listed to be killed by the coup plotters. Another thing you don't know is that Ojukwu stopped it in the East too. So these are the men who saved Nigeria then; Ojukwu and Ironsi.

That said, I liked to ask what Sardauna and T. Balewa did when Igbos were butchered in the streets of Kano in 1953? You see Northern Nigeria keeps shouting about their leaders who were killed while Igbos keep asking who asking why their brothers were also killed and those leaders did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to stop it. In fact Sardauna actually made remarks which may have fuelled the crisis further. So for all you who clamor for heads to roll remember the 5 thousand that did in Kano and the North went soundly to sleep after.

mr man...go nd read your history first.......those crisis came as a result of the killings of the northern leaders...and the injustice faced by the northern pple in the federal civil service....anyway if you feel the death of northern leaders were justified..then you ve faced the consequences of it...stop complaining

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Chinom:

Your's is a very reasonable comment. But court-martialing those Igbo mutineers would not have made any difference. The biggest fear of the North and the West of Nigeria then was complete Igbo domination. Believe you me, if the war had not happened, Igbos would have taken over everything in Nigeria. Many Hausa's in the North were nothing but servants to Igbos in the civil service, teaching and other academic professions.
It was the fear of Igbo domination, jealousy and envy that sparked off the war. Igbos controlled the top echelon of the military and following the typical Igbo arrogance, shoved it in the face of other officers from mostly the North. However, Igbos earned the right to be arrogant then because they were the best educated and the most qualified.
well now you have earned the right to not be arrogant because you have been kicked to the bottom of nigerian politics and society as a whole. so stop chest beating grin

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
but you have to agree that those yoruba regions you mentioned had to have been better than any eastern region or why else will a sensible human being, and i am assuming you are a sensible human being, leave the east to go and live in ' poverty ' ridden south-west ? you have no point. the reason you have lived in ibadan and ekiti is because the east is worse. people go to better places to live and not to worse places. case closed LMAO

I did my Nysc in Ekiti state you brainless crab. Ibadan I visited for an occassion. Compare any eastern city to those of your states and come back for more lashing.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Everfrank(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
amaben2020:

Must you type trash? paying for what? how much?? Most of the igbos just wanna divide and I see nothing wrong with that, USSR disintegrated into over 50 nations because the Russians wanted absolute control over everyone, Albania, Georgia etc Guess what? no one likes being controlled, they are all living in peace, but that same Russia (Hausa) is still fighting some of them eg Ukraine for Chechnya land despite having the largest underdeveloped land mass on earth.
You are an ingrate. We have given the so called biafrans a condition to actualize their dream. And it's very simple:
LET ALL IGBOS THAT WANT BIAFRA PACK OUT FROM THE REST OF NIGERIA AND RELOCATE TO IGBO LAND THEN WE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS. YOU ARE ALL OVER OUR CITIES, TOWNS AND VILLAGES RIPPING PEOPLE WITH YOUR AKEWU SHORTCUT LIFE AND YOU ARE HERE SPITTING VENOM.

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
well now you have earned the right to not be arrogant because you have been kicked to the bottom of nigerian politics and society as a whole. so stop chest beating grin

Politics yes. But society? Seriously? Don't live in denial because I'm afraid. You people make me laugh. To tell you how useless your Yoruba clan is, imagine an igbo president for 8 years. You had OBJ. Take a look at your region. I spit.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

You weak livered Yoruba slur. You are no match for an average igbo man any day any time.
We fought for a cause, for 3 years Nigeria was on standstill even with the support of the west. Go to hell.
We remain far superior to any other region in Nigeria one on one. I openly challenge you to dispute this.
Without the yorubas Nigeria will be stronger and forge ahead but take out the igbos and this nation will die like a nakied man in the Antarctic.

Abiola would have been president if he was an igbo man because there would have been another war. And this time, the outcome will be different. IBB took away your mandate you children of fear and betrayal. And what did you do in return? You kissed his feet.
IBB dare not try it with the igbo people. And you open your unclean mouth and speak ill of the igbos who can fight and die for what they believe. I repeat, go to hell.
Abiola died in prison, Awolowo committed suicide, Adekunle died years before his death. Ojukwu received a national burial. His wife is reaping the fruits as an ambassador.
We dominate all major sectors that matter. We started a war, a civil war. Respect us for that because your own people fight with their mouth. We have something to fall back on incase this charade of a country fails. Die of jealousy.
Abiola lost an election he won because he came from a tribe that speak a million words more than the act.
oh you igbo men of bravery when it comes to mouth you are the bravest but in real life you are the weakest. lets examine these three gallant brave igbo men in this picture llmao

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/fusz0l0a7kzxlq185iqdmjox2xcwq6wt1332928[/img]
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

I did my Nysc in Ekiti state you brainless crab. Ibadan I visited for an occassion. Compare any eastern city to those of your states and come back for more lashing.
please we all saw the picture of aba on frontpage the other day. worse than a pig sty cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
tucky200:

Lol..u still be small pikin..go and read history very well

Well I'm quite sure I'm older than you and probably better read in history (I studied it a bit), so please take my word of advice on this: the most objective assessment of Nigerian violent history will no doubt come up in favor of the igbos unfortunately. Ask BBC and ask Aljeezera (whenever they get around to it). Truth is that there's no other outcome, it's not possible.

Nigeria as a state has been built on too much blood, too little honour and no truth. That has to change, if we are to survive.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Infomizer:

I wouldn't even be surprised if it turns out that Major Nzeogwu and the other guys where his puppets. I'm probably wrong but I'm looking at things from the point of view of a '60s Hausa Man. The tribal war that resulted from his not taking decisive action on punishing the coup plotters hasn't ended.

Brother if you still look at it from 2000s hausa man point of view,its still same mehn...

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
please we all saw the picture of aba on frontpage the other day. worse than a pig sty cheesy

Aba is the worst SE city and I agree that it is in a terrible state. But compare Aba to Ibadan and you have a perfect match.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

Politics yes. But society? Seriously? Don't live in denial because I'm afraid. You people make me laugh. To tell you how useless your clan is, imagine an igbo president for 8 years. You had OBJ. Take a look at your region. I spit.
bro you had jonathan for 6 years and aba is still a dump. go and sit down. you are not competition. we only compete with and complement the hausas grin

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2015
hamzeiy:

mr man...go nd read your history first.......those crisis came as a result of the killings of the northern leaders...and the injustice faced by the northern pple in the federal civil service....anyway if you feel the death of northern leaders were justified..then you ve faced the consequences of it...stop complaining

The Kano riot came BEFORE THE INDEPENDENCE. It was actually a runoff of the rift between Northern and Southern politicians because Anthony Enahoro called for independence...

See, it's been a bloody history since, there was also one in the 40s in which Igbos were again targeted...

Bros this is too depressing to think about.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
bro you had jonathan for 6 years and aba is still a dump. go and sit down. you are not competition. we only compete with and complement the hausas grin

Jonathan is not an igbo man. You are in competition with the Hausas? Lmaoooooo
Even Tinubu your corrupt leader, knows his place.
If he hears you saying this, he will slap your face so hard, your unborn children will feel the pain.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

Aba is the worst SE city and I agree that it is in a terrible state. But compare Aba to Ibadan and you have a perfect match.
i am yet to see any south east city that matches lagos. lagos is like new york. your igbo brothers come to our malls and are surprised to see moving escalators. a few have been known to start praising the new yam god for giving them the opportunity to see a moving escalator grin

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

Jonathan is not an igbo man. You are in competition with the Hausas? Lmaoooooo
Even Tinubu your corrupt leader, knows his place.
If he hears you saying this, he will slap your face so hard, your unborn children will feel the pain.
the point is, yoruba and hausas control and run nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kingslly(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Jan.16.1966 was probably still fresh on their minds so they were scared to tell him anything lest they got butchered in cold blood like their brothers.
He countered the 1966 Coup for God's sake. U guys just assumed he was part of the coup because dats what is obtainable in ur own Society.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Icecomrade:
Little children talk sh-it on Nairaland.
The know nothing about Nigeria.

Go through history and you will realize that there has never been one Nigeria and will never be one MINDED Nigeria.

Aguiyi Ironsi never knew anything about the coup. He was marked for elimination and only rebuffed the coup plotters with his security

Lol,and this pic is meant to justify ur claim??get serious boy
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
the point is, yoruba and hausas control and run nigeria

Oga Yoruba as a tribe does not contribute to Nigeria in any way.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by YENN: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
hakeem4:
in war everything is fair .....anything goes
I am not talking about what happened during the civil war, I am talking about things that happened before war broke out; things that caused the war, I am talking about the 1966 NORTHERN POGROM. Google it.

There was no war when the pogrom was carried out by northerners against the Igbos.

Was there war in 2011 when northerners killed people just because Buhari lost a presidential election?

The north is synomous with killing of innocent people at any slightest national political disagreement and if u say it is good and also insist that northerners are right to carry out the 1966 pogrom against Igbos, then I can only wish you and your tribe the same fate by nature.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

Oga Yoruba as a tribe does not contribute to Nigeria in any way.
keep speaking through your anus. the evidence is clear who is contributing to nigeria. wink
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2015
sukkot:
keep speaking through your anus. the evidence is clear who is contributing to nigeria. wink

How does the Yoruba tribe contribute to Nigeria?
Answer the question. Don't be dumb like your brothers
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

How does the Yoruba tribe contribute to Nigeria?
Answer the question. Don't be dumb like your brothers
first of all, we supplied the man who is kicking your biafran a55. the great jagaban promoted and put the president and vice president in power ( well God did but we played a role ). we are in control ( under the tutelage of Yah of course ). as they say in america ' we are large and in charge '. ' hey yoruba man how you living ? we living large ' wink LIL AMERICAN SLANG AND PHRASE FOR YOU THERE MY BIAFRAN FRIEND wink

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by hamzeiy: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2015
ChikezieU:
, really, now that the Notherners are occupying the key positions, and down playing others what is your take on that.
A historian should also know that history is not written just for the weak of memory, but that the past occurrence should not repeat it self. Nigeria is expired.
really.......oh..you mean the last 9 appointment done by PMB less than 2 weeks ago....one must be dement*ed to compare the two....as i said earlier in some thread ago..*if THE IGBOS ARE MEN ENOUGH..STOP THE SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AND COME OUT OPENLY DECLARE INDEPENDENCE AGAINST THE NIGERIAN STATE...AND WE WOULD USE THE OPPURTUNITY TO REDUCE YOUR POPULATION SINCE YOU CANT LEARN FROM HISTORY...YOU CAN ALSO START BY LEAVING NAIRALAND AFTER ALL...IT IS A FORUM FOR THE NIGERIAN LAND NOT BIAFRA......ASS*HOLES

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by BankeSmalls(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

I am from Ibadan and its a confam pigsty. Very dirty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.