Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. (35697 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by adorable29(f): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Who cares? undecided

So far he's ever ready to spend d fvcking money on me,guyz am johr

Who need his real love?

Na wa ooooooooo!
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fab write up Op smiley
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
My wife and kids dont live in this zoo. They are far off in my second home at God's own country. My hobby in this zoo is to explore hoes like you and dash you kobo kobo, you resemble picadilly hoe sef. I no really blame you, you never get roscoe for the night. No para for me, I didnt tell them not to buy your market. May be elastic limit of your kitten has reached abysmal level grin grin grin
only if I can get u as my gateman, my dogs will be happy to have a human mate

3 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
tracyorez:

This is what I am talking about,I wish a lot of ladies will see this your comment and know that its wrong to date married men.pls stop insulting @segemint,she is very beautiful.she is just upset with your comments.
My mum usually tell me,don't blame married men when they ask you out because men naturally have high libido,blame ladies that accept to date them and that I should always say no.Cheers hun.
So, why is she upset with me as a person? I hardly ask girls out. When I meet a girl, the first thing I do is talk about my wife, then how lonely my weekends are due to her absence. But even then, these beautiful young girls dont mind. I put them on monthly allowance, something single boys wont do. I can tell you this night 3 girls have already called to ask if we are going out ? And I say, Hell to the NO. I am taking Panadol Night Pain and I am sleeping off. Do not blame married men, blame poverty. Truth is, married men pay better and wont even call to disturb the girls like these chewing gum boys. Girls call to ask to be on the schedule. Ego Di Nwanyi.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Segemint you dare called me a poverty stricken soul? Well,guess what?
I'm not pained cuz my parents are better off than you could imagine
and
What you made last year was actually less than my income tax. I know you've had a tough year and hard some crappy luck but that is'nt any of my biz. So I'd advice you Go and die and don't dare mention me again.
ur parents r okay and u run after married men? I doubt.. Money u made from where sef? Ur sugar daddy business. Cheap runs girl now trying to form.. May thunder devour u

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
STORY for the GODS. I have 2 mopols at my gate, then I will become your gate man ? As if you have a gate in the all-girls-self-contain you live to hustle at oniru bungalow estate. Abeg, dont even go there. I am not here to test financial mights, cos I know you cant even qualify to be my cleaner, not that you cant clean, but you cant use the sterilizing equipments on my abode. Abeg talk better thing. I am money.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
ladyF:
But there are some positive reasons in some cases.
Name. 2
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
STORY for the GODS. I have 2 mopols at my gate, then I will become your gate man ? As if you have a gate in the all-girls-self-contain you live to hustle at oniru bungalow estate. Abeg, dont even go there. I am not here to test financial mights, cos I know you cant even qualify to be my cleaner, not that you cant clean, but you cant use the sterilizing equipments on my abode. Abeg talk better thing. I am money.
motor pack boys been decieving themselves since God separated from Adam and Eve.. Pls look for cheap pole like u. An done quoting a lunatic

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by adorable29(f): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
tracyorez:

This is what I am talking about,I wish a lot of ladies will see this your comment and know that its wrong to date married men.pls stop insulting @segemint,she is very beautiful.she is just upset with your comments.
My mum usually tell me,don't blame married men when they ask you out because men naturally have high libido,blame ladies that accept to date them and that I should always say no.Cheers hun.

That's how it has been passed to the average African woman from generations to generations.... Don't balme the man, blame the woman only!

Its a man's world afterall!

Just thot to say, women do have high libidos tooo. But we are taught to SHUT UP about it. So if we can control it, men too should be able to....

But again, its all about the mental pysche... Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
motor pack boys been decieving themselves since God separated from Adam and Eve.. Pls look for cheap pole like u. An done quoting a lunatic
You are damn too crazy. There is nothing surreptitious about your empty chatter. You are just one frustrated hoe thinking you can make a point in bedeviling married men who bless your hustles as town hoes. You wanna scare other girls from us, so u can come from behind to make all teh bucks. You look like a lady who goes for the highest bidder. I dont do ugly chics, I go for the best. If you need know me, pm me. And may be, I can consider you for my benevolence. Little rat.

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
You are damn too crazy. There is nothing surreptitious about your empty chatter. You are just one frustrated hoe thinking you can make a point in bedeviling married men who bless your hurtles as town hoes. You look like a lady who goes for the highest bidder. I dont do ugly chics, I go for the best. If you need know me, pm me. And may be, I can consider you for my benevolence. Little rat.
get a life psychopath n for the record. Go fuvk urself dude.

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
get a life psychopath n for the record. Go fuvk urself dude.
Psychopath ? Your ex was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder victim and I am a psychopath ? Is there a correlation between you aging singly and calling men names ? Get behind me little pussy. Shoes get size.

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
Psychopath ? Your ex was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder victim and I am a psychopath ? Is there a correlation between you aging singly and calling men names ? Get behind me little pussy. Shoes get size.
ur mentally deranged honestly.. Get behind me too. Nitwit

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
ur mentally deranged honestly.. Get behind me too. Nitwit
Mentally deranged is an under-statement, I am a psychopath as you previously opined. I will prove to you, that I am more than mentally deranged. I am not interested in getting behind you, I dont do anal. I love 3-some NOT anal. I am sure you would love to do some Karma Sultra, but I am not available. Take sometime to wash up the marykay and the foundation on your face, may be, I will consider hosting you for a weekend of love and happiness. And guess what ? You will go home with cash money, the type you have never made in any of your nights of outings. Piccadilly hoe.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by DuranEfx: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Jagabanthelion: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Jagabanthelion you sound pained. Lol tongue

I just visited ur profile and after seeing the shameless posts there,I AM NOT SURPRISED U CAN DATE ANY THING IN TROUSERS FOR THE MONEY. U are into aristos,abortion,prostitution,name it! Gosh! U are really a disgusting being.

www.nairaland.com/2468014/friend-month-2wks-pregnant.

U guys shd visit her profile n see her latest post. Her friend is one month and 2 weeks pregnant,and she is helping her friend seek abortion advice to terminate the innocent baby.
I regret talking to someone like u today.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by tracyorez(f): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
adorable29:

That's how it has been passed to the average African woman from generations to generations.... Don't balme the man, blame the woman only!

Its a man's world afterall!

Just thot to say, women do have high libidos tooo. But we are taught to SHUT UP about it. So if we can control it, men too should be able to....

But again, its all about the mental pysche... Isn't it?
No dear.men wanting to have sex is because they want to release the excess sperm already formed.women see their period monthly but men do not.Their own period is ejaculation that is why it looks as if nature supports it.This is biologically proven.A woman has no moral justification to have sex outside matrimony even if she she is starved for a year and that is why a woman can stay for years without having sex and still be ok unlike most active men as long as the eggs formed breaks down and leaves as menstruation.I really don't want to get deeper than this but I hope you understand me.

Note* Majority of married men cheat because they are sex starved and attentions are being diverted to their kids.where there is excessive sex between couples and less drama,the man rarely cheats.cheers.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by ogianyo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just curious. How come all the great friends of God in the bible none is monogamous?
There are women whose only memory of a real relationship and caring was with a married man.
In this generation, there are many women whose only hope of any meaningful love relationship will be with a married man. She will search all her adult life for a single man and not find one.
This is not a one size fits all matter. Let every woman by guided by wisdom. It is this kind of thinking that has led to so much competition for the few available eligible bachelors. We re Africans. The concept of a free woman is a strange in out traditional African community. By the way I have only one wife.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
DuranEfx:
In a world where we are still debating about legalising homosexualism and lebianism, who gives a f**k about dating a married man? Very funny......

This is food for thoughts.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by adorable29(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
tracyorez:

No dear.men wanting to have sex is because they want to release the excess sperm already formed.women see their period monthly but men do not.Their own period is ejaculation that is why it looks as if nature supports it.This is biologically proven.A woman has not moral justification to have sex outside matrimony even if she she is starved for a year and that is why a woman can stay for years without having sex and still be ok unlike most active men as long as the eggs formed breaks down and leaves as menstruation.I really don't want to get deeper than this but I hope you understand me.

Note* Majority of married men cheat because they are sex starved and attentions are being diverted to their kids.where there is excessive sex between couples,the man rarely cheats.cheers.

Eziokwu?!

So the monks and Enochs and guys who probably are still virgins at 25years old and thus don't release their sperms are automatically a tanker reservoir of spermatozoa about to explode!!!

So a man who sleeps with his wife on Monday, sleeps with Ngozi on Tuesday and still goes on to sleep with Amina on Wednesday is doing that to release the EXCESS SPERM already formed!

Does that also go to say that women who are menopausal (starts with some women as early as 35_40years) have justification to sleep outside their marriages afterall their own "libido" is not released via menstruation!

Do you know there are women who are ready to fire their husbands left, right center, upside down and inside out but yet the men still look outside?

Again I say, eziokwu?!

Note: The issue is not about moral justification for women.... Its about swinging the axe at both the man and the woman and NOT the woman alone.

How can someone in this 21st century say "you can't blame the man because he has excess sperm"! Like seriously?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by tracyorez(f): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
adorable29:

Eziokwu?!

So the monks and Enochs and guys who probably are still virgins at 25years old and thus don't release their sperms are automatically a tanker reservoir of spermatozoa about to explode!!!

So a man who sleeps with his wife on Monday, sleeps with Ngozi on Tuesday and still goes on to sleep with Amina on Wednesday is doing that to release the EXCESS SPERM already formed!

Does that also go to say that women who are menopausal (starts with some women as early as 35_40years) have justification to sleep outside their marriages afterall their own "libido" is not realised via menstruation!

Do you know their are women who are ready to fire their husbands left, right center, upside down and inside out but yet the men still look outside?

Again I say, eziokwu?!

Note: The issue is not about moral justification for women.... Its about swinging the axe at both the man and the woman and NOT the woman alone.

How can someone in this 21st century say "you can't blame the man because he has excess sperm"! Like seriously?

Pls read my post again.I SAID ACTIVE MEN.
I really don't want to argue with you but if I were you,I will speak to a qualified doctor and not argue based on assumptions.
Men have higher libido than women.Take it or leave it.Cheers and good night.

Note* I don't support men one bit,I was only trying to shed more light on their high libido.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2015
@ Mznaett @Aitee1 Just take a good look at the lives you live. My aks sis them una try.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by ogianyo(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Be careful. There is no one can fit all situations here. Have you wondered why of all of God's favoured ones in the bible none was monogamous. Food for thought eh.
If it didn't work for you that does not mean the same applies to everyone.
In the traditional African society the concept of a free woman is strange. Every woman was spoken for, except the newly widowed. The society catered for all persuasion. It is this your type of posturing that has bred the army of unmarried women in our country.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Ranks007 taking things you read online so personal is d fastest means of hurting urself.

Ufan, U registered on my b~day
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Ku mboror o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mbre ke de
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2015
I can't dare it, Karma is a bitch!
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Ku mboror o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mbre ke de
afo ame diogho se anam abi di yak owo usong ayen oct 21 hmm ake isua wink
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by korexdodo(m): 3:43am On Jul 25, 2015
The problem with Nigeria, you guys adopt foreign culture blindly.
Our culture, both traditional and Islam allows the man to have 4 wives for Muslims and as much as you can take care of for the traditionalists.
So how do you expect these men to Marry without dating?.
I'm a christian, with one wife, but there should be, tolerance for others.
Besides, most of us here, I'm sure are from polygamous homes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by ugoezeik(m): 3:54am On Jul 25, 2015
DuchessLily:
Pls tell them

*runs off to call all the married men's tissue papers on Nairaland *

Eehh.... What r their names ?? Oya u baes should come and reanld oooo
lol haha little sis dis one pain u sooooo much, e be like say ur oga na actor on dis one. take hrt dear n put it into prayer
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by ugoezeik(m): 3:57am On Jul 25, 2015
capip120:
Op Walahi God bless you grin grin When I tell Ngozi make she live Oga Emeka wey don marry born 3 children she no gree. She say papa Emeka love am fast forward later Papa Emeka dump am move on with him life after hammering her puna grin grin.
She come now say make I help her find person wey go marry her, naim I tell her say thunder fire herher grin grin grin
mk u helepam asin doctor love or mstchmate. infact send me her number now
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by ugoezeik(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Who cares? undecided

So far he's ever ready to spend d fvcking money on me,guyz am johr

Who need hisreal love?
Cynthia so u r on nl ehhhhhh? wen I don de find u since. pls com bk hom because police don release papa because of ur rubbery n kidnapped case

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by JUBILEE2000: 4:10am On Jul 25, 2015
segemint:

mehn this girl get bad mouth no be small..ooo. See lashing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.