Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. (35451 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by ladyF(f): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Truluvguy:
and this positive reasons is why you cant find a husband grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol some of us are not searching grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by adorable29(f): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Mznaett:
Adorable29 na wa o for wetin? Abi shi*t dey smell 4 here ni? undecided

Why you dey ask? You shiit for body? undecided
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
so u prefer married men?
ladyF:

Lol some of us are not searching grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by ladyF(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Truluvguy:
so u prefer married men?

Say wetin happen? Me, I dont like sharing grin
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
good girl. now i love your reasoning
ladyF:

Say wetin happen? Me, I dont like sharing grin
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by adorable29(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2015
segemint:
look at her, desperado, cheap article like u.. When u see them, u will surely know. Poverty stinking soul, I don't blame u tho, I blame poverty and ur lame parents for bringing u up in an absurd manner.. Ten thousands folds shall it be doubled upon u n u will shed tears for ur hubby will even bring his mistress to ur matrimonial home.. Olodo.. I reject poverty n it mentality in my life... Ashawo one naira

Hahaha! Can't stop laughing!

Choi!

I reject it tooo! Local champions everywhere on NL!
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by nairalife2013(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Atlantian:
STORY for the GODS. I have 2 mopols at my gate, then I will become your gate man ? As if you have a gate in the all-girls-self-contain you live to hustle at oniru bungalow estate. Abeg, dont even go there. I am not here to test financial mights, cos I know you cant even qualify to be my cleaner, not that you cant clean, but you cant use the sterilizing equipments on my abode. Abeg talk better thing. I am money.
man, just give little Thoughts to that girl's posts! Reasonable ladies dont rap like that. She even cursed an innocent parent on the forum without apologies. Elders talk say WOMEN dey GET RED TOTO DEM NO THE GET RED EYES! Ladies like that rarely go far without stumbling here and there and getting to see the light a little too late. Another one said gifts to beggars cannot change a beggar's life. Kids with narrow minds abound everywhere. I just smiled at her statement cos am sure any1 who would give vent to such utterance is far from the realities of life, having myself witnessed a few life-changing scenario relating to gifts. Folks like these I can say again have never bn in close circuit with realmen.
It's not easy out there for married men, esp when u are young and the LITTLE cash u make still show, no matter your efforts to conceal it. It's like the more you care abt yur own wife the more little girls are interested in you. After buying my wife her second car, the number of attention increased. My wife herself recently complained the cars are giving her a hell of time having to cope with so much wouldbe acquaintances, and also speak of the kind of eye women use to place looks on me, so uncontrollably devouring, she says. I just smiled cos if I say my own to her in FULL na cry I want make she start be that!!!
Well, I advice women to have some restraints in their bashing of married guys- cos an active man, as one poster said, has a lot of natural &unnatural forces to contend with. So also is my advice to those bashing little girls who run after mm. Bashing will not save the situation. A lady once told me the hardest man to resist is the one young hansome married man with wealth...openly or secretly he is like the choicest game to all hunters, hooked or unhooked. He crips in her heart, and his betrothment makes him fresh, innocent and a virgin again!
I stopped fuc-king outside cos my wife is unbelievably homely, respectful, obedient, forgiving, understanding, taciturn and loves me like crazy upon ALL!... I think she is POSSESSED by me in her spirit, cos she is the only woman in the whole world that loves her husband more than anything else in the world even her kids, considering her test-confirmed actions. Thatz not the main reason I stopped, truth is I just lost the sustaining novelty of sex with other ladies. Itz divine. Bashing will not stop the lady that is doing a mm out there. It might even spur her up for worse. Afterall, in amorous encounters, rough chaps take the lead with a large following! Let us all be good and see if things wont change in our favour. Many women cause chaos and breakup without knowing they did, like that fat guy with the gun in his first assignment in the movie Police Academy, whose gun was firing and he was taking cover with every1else! Women are the ones going into the man's house, u have to understand him and know what he likes or hates, except u are not ready for marriage. Not the other way round. The man is bound to respect and love u for this when the excitement is gone. He may not hurt u if u are REAL, if u lead a fakeless life of humilty, obedience and others listed above. If he does he certainly will realise his error and come begging for forgiveness. Men see their obedient, respectful and forgiving wife as fathers see thier kids- with sincere loving eyes, truly ready to die for her. Some men will rather not breakup with their fake wife, whom he knows feign obedience etcetera. He will despise her subconsciously yet live with her and let her dwell in her self abandonment and vain glory. Mostly women who naturally have a liking and respect for man and man's oppositness get full returns in marriage and have their man COME BACK HOME for real.
Ladies staying off married men doesnt make the lady a good lady. Goodness may be in the eye of the beholder. Some men prefer ladies who have had previous knowledge in an amorous tango to virgins. Some ladies prefer stone-head guys who are hot in ladies' circles to flowermen who get scarred around lassies. Atimes it is not all about money, passion can flare up any moment btwn opposit sex when u least expected it OR btwn two unlikely parties! Dontt fight over this issue. Fighting doesn't work for this. U wont believe even married women play or say certain funny greenlight words to me. Blessd so early, I HAVE GONE A LONG WAY. Dont doubt, dont, pls tell them I always pity those that doubt. Just pray for each other. Where u are wrong, she may be right or vice versa. if she is exceptionally good, she will get what she want and keep him one place btwn her groins, now or later. But from her behavior and utterances... a leopard barely hide his skin. well, I wish her luck and others made so. For Me, I got what I wanted. So did my wife.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Not 2 talk about the law ov Karma....when they run after ppl's husbands,other girls 'll run after theirs when they get married too.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
nikkydon:
[/color][color=]Wat is a lady is just going out with a married man without having anytin in mind ,like sex. Wat if the lady is just going out with him just for pleasure,is it stil wrong? :oWat is a lady is just going out with a married man without having anytin in mind ,like sex. Wat if the lady is just going out with him just for pleasure,is it stil wrong?
There's an extent to which a single lady can be friends with a married man that wouldn't cause a stir or ppl raising their eyebrows....

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
nairalife2013:
man, just give little Thoughts to that girl's posts! Reasonable ladies dont rap like that. She even cursed an innocent parent on the forum without apologies. Elders talk say WOMEN dey GET RED TOTO DEM NO THE GET RED EYES! Ladies like that rarely go far without stumbling here and there and getting to see the light a little too late. Another one said gifts to beggars cannot change a beggar's life. Kids with narrow minds abound everywhere. I just smiled at her statement cos am sure any1 who would give vent to such utterance is far from the realities of life, having myself witnessed a few life-changing scenario relating to gifts. Folks like these I can say again have never bn in close circuit with realmen.
It's not easy out there for married men, esp when u are young and the LITTLE cash u make still show, no matter your efforts to conceal it. It's like the more you care abt yur own wife the more little girls are interested in you. After buying my wife her second car, the number of attention increased. My wife herself recently complained the cars are giving her a hell of time having to cope with so much wouldbe acquaintances, and also speak of the kind of eye women use to place looks on me, so uncontrollably devouring, she says. I just smiled cos if I say my own to her in FULL na cry I want make she start be that!!!
Well, I advice women to have some restraints in their bashing of married guys- cos an active man, as one poster said, has a lot of natural &unnatural forces to contend with. So also is my advice to those bashing little girls who run after mm. Bashing will not save the situation. A lady once told me the hardest man to resist is the one young hansome married man with wealth...openly or secretly he is like the choicest game to all hunters, hooked or unhooked. He crips in her heart, and his betrothment makes him fresh, innocent and a virgin again!
I stopped fuc-king outside cos my wife is unbelievably homely, respectful, obedient, forgiving, understanding, taciturn and loves me like crazy upon ALL!... I think she is POSSESSED by me in her spirit, cos she is the only woman in the whole world that loves her husband more than anything else in the world even her kids, considering her test-confirmed actions. Thatz not the main reason I stopped, truth is I just lost the sustaining novelty of sex with other ladies. Itz divine. Bashing will not stop the lady that is doing a mm out there. It might even spur her up for worse. Afterall, in amorous encounters, rough chaps take the lead with a large following! Let us all be good and see if things wont change in our favour. Many women cause chaos and breakup without knowing they did, like that fat guy with the gun in his first assignment in the movie Police Academy, whose gun was firing and he was taking cover with every1else! Women are the ones going into the man's house, u have to understand him and know what he likes or hates, except u are not ready for marriage. Not the other way round. The man is bound to respect and love u for this when the excitement is gone. He may not hurt u if u are REAL, if u lead a fakeless life of humilty, obedience and others listed above. If he does he certainly will realise his error and come begging for forgiveness. Men see their obedient, respectful and forgiving wife as fathers see thier kids- with sincere loving eyes, truly ready to die for her. Some men will rather not breakup with their fake wife, whom he knows feign obedience etcetera. He will despise her subconsciously yet live with her and let her dwell in her self abandonment and vain glory. Mostly women who naturally have a liking and respect for man and man's oppositness get full returns in marriage and have their man COME BACK HOME for real.
Ladies staying off married men doesnt make the lady a good lady. Goodness may be in the eye of the beholder. Some men prefer ladies who have had previous knowledge in an amorous tango to virgins. Some ladies prefer stone-head guys who are hot in ladies' circles to flowermen who get scarred around u lassies. Atimes it is not all about money, passion can flare up any moment btwn opposit sex when u least expected it OR btwn two unlikely parties! Dontt fight over this issue. Fighting doesn't work for this. U wont believe even married women play or say certain funny greenlight words to me. Blessd so early, I HAVE GONE A LONG WAY. Dont doubt, dont, pls tell them I always pity those that doubt. Just pray for each other. Where u are wrong, she may be right or vice versa. if she is exceptionally good, she will get what she want and keep him one place btwn her groins, now or later. But from her behavior and utterances... a leopard barely hide his skin. well, I wish her luck and others made so. For Me, I got what I wanted. So did my wife.
That was such a thought provoking piece....I just hope plenty ppl got 2 read this...I learnt sth valuable from this....this be true,be faithful,be loving 2 ur husband nd he'll eventually come bk 2 u 4 real if he had strayed...Bless u nairalife2013!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Who cares? undecided

So far he's ever ready to spend d fvcking money on me,guyz am johr

Who need his real love?
Seeiously?...Dated any before?..If u tread that path,u'll regret it much later in life when ur inherent self-worth begins to dwindle...

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
eazzzy1:
They get the money to keep up with the latest trends. Most runs girls have a steady boyfriend too. They aren't planning to get married to these sugar daddies. Why give pusssssay to your single boyfriend who still cheats on you, disrespect you and maybe even hit you? When you can sleep with someone for 5 minutes every two weeks and make money?
They expect their boyfriends 'll cheat on them coz they aren't faithful either... Plus,most runs girls don't have interests in decent nd responsible dudes..And then again,y should any girl condone a boyfriend beating her?...That mentality is just warped!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
adorable29:

That's how it has been passed to the average African woman from generations to generations.... Don't balme the man, blame the woman only!

Its a man's world afterall!

Just thot to say, women do have high libidos tooo. But we are taught to SHUT UP about it. So if we can control it, men too should be able to....

But again, its all about the mental pysche... Isn't it?
Precisely said...very true.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
adorable29:

That's how it has been passed to the average African woman from generations to generations.... Don't balme the man, blame the woman only!

Its a man's world afterall!

Just thot to say, women do have high libidos tooo. But we are taught to SHUT UP about it. So if we can control it, men too should be able to....

But again, its all about the mental pysche... Isn't it?
Precisely said...very true...women be acting coy nd refusing 2 embrace their sexuality...Buh some ov them 'll still go about degrading themselves...
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Atlantian:
You are damn too crazy. There is nothing surreptitious about your empty chatter. You are just one frustrated hoe thinking you can make a point in bedeviling married men who bless your hustles as town hoes. You wanna scare other girls from us, so u can come from behind to make all teh bucks. You look like a lady who goes for the highest bidder. I dont do ugly chics, I go for the best. If you need know me, pm me. And may be, I can consider you for my benevolence. Little rat.
Lol..now,that was really mean!!
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Atlantian:
You are damn too crazy. There is nothing surreptitious about your empty chatter. You are just one frustrated hoe thinking you can make a point in bedeviling married men who bless your hustles as town hoes. You wanna scare other girls from us, so u can come from behind to make all teh bucks. You look like a lady who goes for the highest bidder. I dont do ugly chics, I go for the best. If you need know me, pm me. And may be, I can consider you for my benevolence. Little rat.
Lol..now,that was really mean!!...Bn hooked on this thread..most interesting thread I ever stumbled upon....Buh,really,u've bn mean...
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
tracyorez:

No dear.men wanting to have sex is because they want to release the excess sperm already formed.women see their period monthly but men do not.Their own period is ejaculation that is why it looks as if nature supports it.This is biologically proven.A woman has no moral justification to have sex outside matrimony even if she she is starved for a year and that is why a woman can stay for years without having sex and still be ok unlike most active men as long as the eggs formed breaks down and leaves as menstruation.I really don't want to get deeper than this but I hope you understand me.

Note* Majority of married men cheat because they are sex starved and attentions are being diverted to their kids.where there is excessive sex between couples and less drama,the man rarely cheats.cheers.
Another bland justification....man...woman...there shouldn't be any justification 4 cheating...except it's a life or death situation..
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..now,that was really mean!!...Bn hooked on this thread..most interesting thread I ever stumbled upon....Buh,really,u've bn mean...
I like you. You are beautiful. Can we be friends offline ? I mean like really close buddies.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by tpiah2: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Atlantian:
I like you. You are beautiful. Can we be friends offline ? I mean like really close buddies.
Lol..Fanks 4 d compliment,Atlantian...I like ur name,btw..lived in Atlanta?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..Fanks 4 d compliment,Atlantian...I like ur name,btw..lived in Atlanta?
No way, I live in Lekki, Lagos. I visit US, I dont make mistake of living there. How would I eat Nkwobi if I live there ?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Atlantian:
No way, I live in Lekki, Lagos. I visit US, I dont make mistake of living there. How would I eat Nkwobi if I live there ?
Aha..the typical lover of indigenous African food..U could also get an acceptably prepared 1 over there too...It's all good,though.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Aha..the typical lover of indigenous African food..U could also get an acceptably prepared 1 over there too...It's all good,though.
Olivia, most Nigerians living abroad are on a quest for "Greener" pastures. If one happen to have greener pastures here at home, there is no point living abroad. My kids will be raised there no doubts, but as for me, I cant sacrifice my typical African lifestyle to "I wanna gonna" lifestyle.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Atlantian:
Olivia, most Nigerians living abroad are on a quest for "Greener" pastures. If one happen to have greener pastures here at home, there is no point living abroad. My kids will be raised there no doubts, but as for me, I cant sacrifice my typical African lifestyle to "I wanna gonna" lifestyle.
Lol..smh.."I wanna gonna"....U're funny..Ur point's been made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.