Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. (35454 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Aystarz: 4:33am On Jul 25, 2015
AngelicaDivine:
Any woman that dates a married man, God will make her husband to date small small girls later in her life http://jobmasternigeria.org/job-vacancy-at-united-nations-childrens-fund-unicef-3/

That fact my sis is true and non-negotiable. Do unto others as u wish to be done unto yourself. Karma will strike when they least expect; and then their marital joy will turn into ashes in their mouths.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by t2luv1: 4:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Atlantian:
So, why is she upset with me as a person? I hardly ask girls out. When I meet a girl, the first thing I do is talk about my wife, then how lonely my weekends are due to her absence. But even then, these beautiful young girls dont mind. I put them on monthly allowance, something single boys wont do. I can tell you this night 3 girls have already called to ask if we are going out ? And I say, Hell to the NO. I am taking Panadol Night Pain and I am sleeping off. Do not blame married men, blame poverty. Truth is, married men pay better and wont even call to disturb the girls like these chewing gum boys. Girls call to ask to be on the schedule. Ego Di Nwanyi.

You gotta be in the Cascade area with that many side pieces. I am jealous of you brother.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2015
segemint:
look at her, desperado, cheap article like u.. When u see them, u will surely know. Poverty stinking soul, I don't blame u tho, I blame poverty and ur lame parents for bringing u up in an absurd manner.. Ten thousands folds shall it be doubled upon u n u will shed tears for ur hubby will even bring his mistress to ur matrimonial home.. Olodo.. I reject poverty n it mentality in my life... Ashawo one naira

Chaiiiiiii/ Dearis God oooooooo
See vex, I don laff tire soteeee, my face come change too........... See am below
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by christinie(f): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2015
wilsondata:
Cheap data plan
¿
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by christinie(f): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Atlantian:
My wife and kids dont live in this zoo. They are far off in my second home at God's own country. My hobby in this zoo is to explore hoes like you and dash you kobo kobo, you resemble picadilly hoe sef. I no really blame you, you never get roscoe for the night. No para for me, I didnt tell them not to buy your market. May be elastic limit of your kitten has reached abysmal level grin grin grin
jiri ya nwayo nwanne.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by daey118(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:
But there are some positive reasons in some cases.
See Them
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by daey118(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

The Nigerian society has failed its youths. Too many ladies are desperate to wear designers,drink champagne,wear "Human Hair",use "Android" ,drive flashy cars and escape from poverty,no matter what they have to go through or whose family they have to destroy to get money
LEGAL or ILLEGAL ..... money is money
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by christinie(f): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2015
segemint:
ur mentally deranged honestly.. Get behind me too. Nitwit
¿
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by daey118(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2015
t2luv1:

You gotta be in the Cascade area with that many side pieces. I am jealous of you brother.
same here mahn.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by juicy1010: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2015
I know a married woman dating a married man and they both claim that they are in love. what would we call this type of relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by thecreativeguy(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Cityguy: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmm, all these just because Nigerians will not mind their businesses. Observed we like to run things for others and tell them what we 'believe' they should hold as truism. In all honesty we need to imbibe tolerance of other people's views to avoid rancour, abuse and 'agberoism' that's fast becoming the order of the day on this forum. Live and let's live. No one knows it all and people are products of 'their' choices. Enough of these pretentious and sanctimonious dispositions pls.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by daey118(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Atlantian:
segemint. grin grin grin
okay okay okay.....thats pretty much enough derailing for one year ....either yu both are in love without realizing ..or you just hating ...either way... its still love...f.y.i ...open hatred is hidden love....una rock tho...me am shaaaa enjoying ths dissing episode.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by daey118(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2015
scribble:
Lol. Some men met their wife virgins and still have mistresses outside....

So it can't be the babes past sins catching up...

It's a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't

Stop preaching to the choir, they already have their special number

Met a girl who said she can't date married men but when the wind started blowing.....
you mean the wind of change ? lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by juicy1010: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2015
@atlantian, your wife is definitely fucking another man outside d zoo.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by anwo247: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2015
Has the OP/author ever been married?

There is no one-size-fits-all solution in human relationships.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by daey118(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2015
segemint:
only if I can get u as my gateman, my dogs will be happy to have a human mate

PUNCHLINE.!!!! PUNCHSENTENCE!!! all join abeg

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by bidex(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

So what's ur point?
My point is you don't date a man because of his status. What if d man fakes his status and u don't have a trace of knowing his status? All these points stated by op is basically phantomed! Where is it in the Bible or Quran that man can't marry more than one wife?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by diva90: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Atlantian:
I am married but single girls wont let me rest. I have 26 girlfriends. Its my money and I am enjoying it. I bought a car for one of them, I cant do without her kitten.

Lol you just one crazy man ... Are you in Lagos?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by NaijaOptimist: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
debolly:
Naijaoptimist
Yes ooo, I too won't date a married man ooo.

But you know I have over a thousand reason why we should.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
diva90:

Lol you just one crazy man ... Are you in Lagos?
Lekki precisely, Are you interested in me ?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by christinie(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
juicy1010:
I know a married woman dating a married man and they both claim that they are in love. what would we call this type of relationship.
do their spouses know?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by nikkydon: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
[/color][color=]Wat is a lady is just going out with a married man without having anytin in mind ,like sex. Wat if the lady is just going out with him just for pleasure,is it stil wrong? :oWat is a lady is just going out with a married man without having anytin in mind ,like sex. Wat if the lady is just going out with him just for pleasure,is it stil wrong?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Jayjey(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmmmmm, no comment
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ranks007 lol ndorkor na
Ntoyoke isua se eka mmi aka man mien o wink
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Adorable29 na wa o for wetin? Abi shi*t dey smell 4 here ni? undecided
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Ranks007 lol ndorkor na

Ntoyoke isua se eka mmi aka man mien o wink
afo diongho ka iso nne o ade anam, atoyo usen offiong ikpong adido isua udu udu toyo, ame ba ke fb, mer aya ayong ambo u utoyo ke?
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ranks007 ami nnie short memory o
mbok nsi gworgho fb? Lol cuz ndiorghoke
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by missKiffy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladyF:
Na wah o, positive reason kwa undecided
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Ranks007 ami nnie short memory o

mbok nsi gworgho fb? Lol cuz ndiorghoke
sai, iso-mwed ke iko mbakara awogho nso? Uwahake ;-)
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by pweetiedee(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
segemint:
look at her, desperado, cheap article like u.. When u see them, u will surely know. Poverty stinking soul, I don't blame u tho, I blame poverty and ur lame parents for bringing u up in an absurd manner.. Ten thousands folds shall it be doubled upon u n u will shed tears for ur hubby will even bring his mistress to ur matrimonial home.. Olodo.. I reject poverty n it mentality in my life... Ashawo one naira
Lol...take it easy. Is your hubby dating a single girl?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2015
and this positive reasons is why you cant find a husband grin grin grin grin grin grin
ladyF:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.