Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,095 members, 7,957,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (35323 Views)

Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by OMOMAYEGUNOWU(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2015
@wombraider,remember dat 1day u wil be in dat position bcs 4u 2 abuse d elder is nt gud ooooo but I tink u have ur own father.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by CSTR2: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2015
ugly old cuunt.
useless man.
Even his children detest him.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by xtervaganza(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Deranged Maggot infested ape!!!

Swerve to buhari's deep sh!t..
the only brain dead ape i know who led his fellow bastards apes to death grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by CSTR2: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by greggng: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2015
I just heard obj papa is from anambra state. The mum ran away with him to her home town. The mum is a yoruba woman. Can someone confirm this story cos we re making plans to repatriate him back to his original home. He cannot die in a strange land
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by segxy2015: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Baba go rest
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2015
sweatlana:
This in.cest committing baboon is still talking?

You're ignorant. pick your dictionary and define in.cest.

Obasanjo never committed in.cest. So he allegedly fu.cked his daughter inlaw but it's never in.cest. blame the son for a shoddy bedroom game grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by shangodele(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2015
sunnyuche1:

him for don even die again inside grave.
crazy laff mode activated
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by shotster50(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abacha is corrupt and you are not? The bleeding hypocrisy.. You all are as bad as each other...
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by DIVINE78: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
nightmile:

Igbos are bastards they don't have respect for their parents so insulting their father is like giving them Okpa to eat.
They wake their dads up with sliding tackle.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by kazzytech: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
What tribe is he from ??
People from his tribe too dey fear. grin grin grin
you are a fool for that comments, go and ask your father about the YORUBAS, we are not afraid of anything but we only think of the future, that does not make us cowards, if u want to insult OBJ carry go not the yorubas
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by munchfani: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
OBASANJO THE CIA AGENT.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by nightmile: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
greggng:
I just heard obj papa is from anambra state. The mum ran away with him to her home town. The mum is a yoruba woman. Can someone confirm this story cos we re making plans to repatriate him back to his original home. He cannot die in a strange land

The same way igbos born around 196.....7 are likely to be bastards as a result of the Civil war.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by tete7000(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
veekid:
baba stop lieing, u have nowhere to go den

He had his ota farm to protect. He knew he didn't have anyone he can trust even within his own family.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
allowed?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
Bloody coward was dragged from under his mistress bed into detention.

Never believe any word that comes from this useless old man.
were you dere
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
munchfani:
OBASANJO THE CIA AGENT.
Not true.
CIA asset, maybe. Orji Uzor Kalu is also one
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by munchfani: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
ziddy:

Not true.

CIA asset, maybe. Orji Uzor Kalu is also one
INTERESTING, MAYBE HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT BH BOYS..US FOOT SOLDIERS IN WEST AFRICA.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by simpleseyi: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

With what yo have typed here, definitely, you father must be more useless, only a useless sperm brings forth a senseless nitwit like you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by shalomm: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
kenedy175:
He's lucky he's still alive spewing Gabbage as usual

Didn't he also look for life presidency by seeking for 3rd term? If he had gotten it, he would have seeked for more and more terms.

Always talking like he's the holiest politician we ever had.

With his face like something I drew with my left hand

hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin haba hahahahaha na pesin father ooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by kenedy175(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
shalomm:

hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin haba hahahahaha na pesin father ooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy
Lol... no mind me o!

I just dey para grin
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by shalomm: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
kenedy175:

Lol... no mind me o!

I just dey para grin

guy i never stop laugh since oooo...... make people no think say i don dey mad oooo grin grin grin grin

but i dislike that greedy thief eh......
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by omolami: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bloody lier, he knew Abacha could have ordered that he be shot if he had resisted the arrest. Obj a coward personified
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by titosantana(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

You lack home training
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by kenedy175(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
shalomm:

guy i never stop laugh since oooo...... make people no think say i don dey mad oooo grin grin grin grin

but i dislike that greedy thief eh......

Lol... easy bro! Before you exhaust your lungs.
No be only you o!

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by ableguy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
please what is obasanjo?
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by roob: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
elder state man my anus... Mtcheeeew
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by EmmyDe25(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2015
OBJ talks too much!!! I see him in the news more than i even see Buhari who is the president of Nigeria. He needs to stop this inconsequential 'Media-go round'
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by chapatti: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Olusegun Obasanjo. Nigeria,s former President Olusegun Obasanjo has come out to say [url]has publicly told the Nation why he allowed ex while [/url=Why I allowed Abacha To Arrest Me - Olusegun Obasanjo]military dictator Sani Abacha to arrest him despite the fact that he had numerous opportunities to escape his arrest even though the United states of America wanted to grant him political Asylum.
It should be recalled that Olusegun Obasanjo was among those who where against the Military regime of Genera Sani Abacha. Though after the arrest, they were triad, and sentenced to some amount of prison terms. The then Military Head of State , General Sani Abacha, spared their lives due to international pressures. "Hmm. They were lucky I guess".
It should be recalled that Abacha was the most senior military personnel during Chief Ernest Shonenkan interim Government after pressure from the International community made then military president IBB to handover power to an interim government to be chaired by Chief Ernest Shonekan. Though many have views the interim government as "illegal".
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by free13: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens / Buhari’s Daughter-In-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.