Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (35096 Views)

Tinubu & Maryam Abacha To Commission 432 Houses, Schools, And Hospitals In Borno / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Asuokaa: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
G
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by kossyablaze(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Nice

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Adyrin(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
After how many years?
Abeg go look bush joor......
You're no longer politically active

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by loomer: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Lazy prick

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by shangodele(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2015
stupid man,if se u don die since 1998,u 4 just dy mouthwash ur rubbish speech insyd grave

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Dindondin(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

And you think we celebrate hopeless Slowpokes like you?...No,,We don't..

Hopeless Asslicking bastard...

Quote me and die of acute Paralysis.

miserable grunting liar!!
what's your view on Abacha. Good or badman
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by anonimi: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2015
You get choice

Na now you come get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by UnknownT: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Because Abacha is dead, so we can't hear his own part of the story. The press should stop publishing excerpts of his book, if we want to read the book, we go to bookshops and buy them or we look for the book in traffic from the sellers dat sell books at holdup

4 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2015
If buhari no jail this man his anti corruption crusade is a ruse.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2015
I smell lies A coward has finally woken And has new mouth From APC

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by BONES488: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
Bloody coward was dragged from under his mistress bed into detention.

Never believe any word that comes from this useless old man.

Nobody takes him serious.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Dindondin:
Rhetorical question!! We all knw Abacha was bad But obasanjo at that time could not do anything to remove him from power Obasanjo ia a lying asshole!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Sobeautiful: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Allowed? Very funny. Like there was something you could have done then.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Dindondin:
Rhetorical question!! We all knw Abacha was bad But obasanjo at that time could not do anything to remove him from power Obasanjo ia a lying asshole!!
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Excuzeme: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
A talkative who doesn't know how to control his mouth!!

This Otta Useless Old Man should just swerve to hades because only a few idiots takes him serious!!

Once a Shameless coward...always a coward!!

At least he did not use woman's wrapper to cloth himself while he runs to Ivory Coast, leaving millions of gullible people he led to war, to starve and die like flies! ..Only to come back begging to be allowed-in and to even contest under the same country which he said he could not stand, moreso to be ruled by the same Mallam he so much detest!

That my friend, is the epitome of cowardice!

OBJ on the contrary, took the surrender of that wimp above, rules as Nigeria's President on three occasions, a record no Nigerian has equalled till today! I dont need to remind you that OBJ was one of the major factors that also ousted the last clueless President.

Go and ask, it is not for nothing they call him "Ebora-Owu" (War-Spirit of Owu ) undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by butanep(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2015
OBJ should be thanking God not making mouth...

If not for the prayers of Nigerians that lead to the sudden death of Abacha, OBJ would have been a history by now.

But come to think of it, OBJ and Abacha is not different ooo... They are power drunk.. Is it not the same OBJ that wanted to amend the constitution for a third tenure. God planted a stubborn man like Atiku to frustrate his effort.

OBJ I will urge you to be silent sometimes...
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by illiad: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2015
What does he feel like, this Obj?
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by baconadoke: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2015
OBJ na gbogbo man 2 hell wit him!
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Dindondin(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Mprepz:

Rhetorical question!!
We all knw Abacha was bad
But obasanjo at that time could not do anything to remove him from power
Obasanjo ia a lying asshole!!
ok
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by eddyj36(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
This Man no dey tire. Always seeking cheap attention.

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by alexlee50: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
There is nothing he would have done, resisting abacha would have meant only one thing death. He is not shekau who we can say his boys would resist, neither is he tompolo.even in Yoruba land he doesn't enjoy any cult following to say perhaps his people or even his neighbors would resist.there was nothing he could have done and he didn't want to die.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by boolet: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Hmmmm.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by noah91(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
What tribe is he from ??
People from his tribe too dey fear. grin grin grin
At least he wasnt a coward like ur warlord who fled to Ivory Coast n left his people to be killed. Thank God for d akwa ibom man

3 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by nellyelitz(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Like Abacha so is Buhari

The only difference is, Abacha still openly but Buhari still in a discrete manner. While Abacha directly cash and siphon the treasury, Buhari systemically made the money go missing into his pocket (PTF) and later blame on others. And sometimes, he secretly loads over 70 briefcases into aircraft and ship abroad.

And again, he's began stealing SLOWLY
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by halexito(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
The way some people insult their elders is quite alarming just because they av access to vibe online. I pity our generation. You can always comment but must you be so abusive to someone as old or even older dan ur pa?

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by luckyboss(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Even if OBJ wore a prophetic garment while saying this, who don,t know that his teeth is rotten by lies.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by iheanyi40(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
dis old fool shud b likened to moanrinho always talking trash undecided
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by ruffDiamond: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

fool BF born through my free sperm be spewing trash/
Coming on line with free byte , tryn forming bad-ass/
Thought I told u fool to stop smoking cheap grass/
U talking to ya senior flatee get it ya empty dome/
forgetting I'm ya unknown fada even b4 my CUM hit home....

Watch out for single 'indomie brain flatee' cool
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has disclosed the reasons why he "allowed himself to be arrested by the Abacha" regime despite many opportunities to escape and accept an offer of political asylum by the United States.

Baba stop playing politics with everything. Abacha FORCED you into prison, not your will BUT Abacha's

Tell us will you pray for such experience in the hand of PMB.
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by nellyelitz(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2015
martincrystal20:
Make your sport bets easy and sure with 100% fixed games all you need is the right fixed matches and sure odds to have a win like in the screenshot below. To get started contact me on inbox my following the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
if u can a free trial and it works, then we can do business. Simple!
Re: Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo by ajigiteri(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

How will you feel if somebody address your father like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks / Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.