Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (18266 Views)

Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
DiademSh07:

Parasitic eediot, the first 20 oil wells that was posted weeks back on NL, has Hausa and ibo as the dominant owners!
Only folawiyo who owns oilwell in agbami and Adenuga was among the first 20!
Maybe a parasitic fool like you should ask what Ojukwu and his Asaba men did at Benin, Ore, Agbor and to Etsako women before the reprisal attack at Asaba? Mind you, Asaba people are ibos!
As for the other part of your post, i have dealt with it!
Only a parasitic eediot like you keep shouting our oyel when it's all known that ibibio has no oil!
Don't worry, there would soon be Oron state creation to put you where you belong, just as Calabar was put to where it belong!
B@st@rd yoruba boy.come and divide us.Even if Oron state is created,it has nothing to do with yoloba.

BTW,its important i put the record straight.We are the highest oil producing state in Nigeria,and ditto,my local government Ibeno.
Google is your friend.Daft.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:

Look at this accursed parasitic fool!
Who stopped the parasitic ibibio man, Akpabio from building the ibaka seaport after FG allocated much funds for it, not to talk of the high allocation Akwaibom received monthly? No wonder the Oron guy, sowell said ibibio has nothing good for them and are just politiking the ibaka project to steal more funds!
The parasitic ibibio eediot is talking of Exmobil making Lagos their headquarter, is Exmobil Yoruba group? Or is it your parasitic ibibio tribe that made the foreign company? If Exmobil prefers no other place than Lagos to be its hqr, how is it Yoruba or your parasitic tribe business?
Is it your parasitic ibibio tribe that provides the bitumen used as layering for the Exmobil?
How about Ondo's bitumen that was/is used to tar the roads of your parasitic tribe? Shouldn't Yoruba be crying foul over constant exploration of Bitumen and crude oil that is degrading Ondo's land rather you accursed parasitic ibibio?
Bunch of losers!
[/s].Sowell25 if well informed,can tell you that we at least for,are the hight producer of oil in Akwa Ibom.its facts.
And we also holds the political power,as our current Governor,is an Ibibio,though from Onna.Unam ikot.

BTW,Akpabio is Annang,not Ibibio.
And daft like you,don't know that Ports are in Exclusive list of Federal government,thats why your use.less brothers are frustrating it.ediot.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by chrisblack: 2:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Sowell25:
what are you calling my name for?
Oron nation produces 85 % of the oil in Akwa ibom (Oron territory also contains 80% of the numerous resources found in akwa ibom/crossriver region ) as the former mayor of crossriver,Clement Isong sighted the Exon Mobil at Eket instead of Mbo due to ethnic bias. most of the oil is offshore in Oron territorial waters and the highest concentration is towards bakassi area,and that's why there was a scramble for it.(I know it's easy to assume that ibeno territorial waters contains more oil because it's the at the coastal forefront,but that has nothing to do with the oil concentrates). most of the Pipelines are connected from Oron territorial waters underground to Eket.

So I guess you do not see the injustice on Oron nation,and you do not think the governor should have been Oronian. You see,I wish there there was a better way to say this,but black people are stvpid and primitive ,and that's why Africa will always remain backward until you think right and do the right thing.
Oron has to secede from Akwa Ibom.Once Oron secedes then i'll no longer have any problem with ibibio. I truly wish the entire akwa ibom/crossriver region was developed and everyone live in peace and progress,then governorship ethnicity wouldn't even matter,but it's unfortunate that black people are so stvpid trying to suppress and hinder each other's progress. Oron's only recourse is to get a new state with Ibeno. Just as the Akwa ibom people cried for a new state and God answered their prayers,I trust that he will answer Oron's prayers and Rescue Oron from the predicament.you guys do not know the hole you are diging yourself into .all of the marginalization and injustice has created disunity and enmity ,and it will be used against the ibibios and annangs in a few years when all those white elephant projects have decayed and you are down .

*It's funny,I know more about your history ,topography and geology than some of you guys who lived there all your lives.
you are quite correct. Most of the oil if not all in akwaibom belongs to the Or on people. The oil is mainly offshore. And they are the worst for it.I have been to the or on villages you need to see the marginalization .it is just too bad the way they are treated.forget ikotepkene or uyo. Come to akwa ibom and see poverty in human form especially in the or on villages.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by naijaking1: 3:34am On Jul 27, 2015
chrisblack:
you are quite correct. Most of the oil if not all in akwaibom belongs to the Or on people. The oil is mainly offshore. And they are the worst for it.I have been to the or on villages you need to see the marginalization .it is just too bad the way they are treated.forget ikotepkene or uyo. Come to akwa ibom and see poverty in human form especially in the or on villages.

Not just in Cross river or Akwa Ibom, come to Ikwerre, Ndoki, and Egbema, you will see poverty that will make you cry. And the story is not different from towns in former Ogoja, Awka, Okigwe, and Abakaliki divisions of the former east.
Somebody somewhere is enjoying the fruits of their environment without shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by ideykwum: 6:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Very unbiased and sensible post! It's time to speak the truth despite the preponderance of propaganda! I don't see how any Igbo wants to take over the Niger-Delta or its oil! Two Igbo states are part of the Niger-Delta and are oil producing! There is nothing that suggests what Yorubas keep postulating!

Rather, what I see is the dominance of Yorubas and Hausas in government apparatus designed to manage the oil in the Niger-Delta! The same is repeated in the oil companies! From the facts before me, the people to fear are the Yorubas and Hausas! Wallahi!!

barcanista:
Thank you @OP for the mention.

First and foremost, some (majority) of Niger Deltans had the notion of Igbo dominance when the Biafran State was first declared in 1967 and all through the war period. Some of us(Niger Deltans) that never experienced the war unfortunately held to this sentiment and even defended it. At present, some of us have however realised that position was baseless and a product of propaganda. I have to state with the fear of God that the Igbos will not and cannot "dominate" any tribe within the SS and SE region. I am yet to see such plan.

Let us recall that during the struggle for the MidWest region from the Western region, some people outside the Midwest had proposed that Anioma (in president day Delta state) be ceded to the Eastern region while wthe rest of Midwest be one. The propaganda was that the Igbos will dominate the Binis and others in the New Midwest. Fortunately, the then Oba of Benin and other advocates of the Midwest region insisted that Anioma should be part of MidWest. In fact, when Midwest was created there was relative peace and brotherhood between the Igbos, the Ijaws, the Binis and other ethnic nationalities in the MidWest.

I will suggest that proponents of one Nigeria should be more concerned with solutions that will solve the issue of marginalisation and will entrench equity, instead of making comments that promotes division. We have to recognise the right of people to self-determination while we appeal to everyone to come to negotiating table. The Igbo nation is an ally and cousin to the ND- there are Igbos of ND stock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by disumusa: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Ojukwu's deputy Effinog is frm Niger delta... Hope u know that ?
effiong was under pressure, if not,why did he hand over and surrender gently,because he knew that ojuku was pretend,decive him as if he went to re- organised at ivory coast. That is why ibo hate calabar i.e infact ibo till date calling calabars mumu.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2015
disumusa:
effiong was under pressure, if not,why did he hand over and surrender gently,because he knew that ojuku was pretend,decive him as if he went to re- organised at ivory coast. That is why ibo hate calabar i.e infact ibo till date calling calabars mumu.

See this ediot lying. Yoruba and lies is like bread and butter. Spits on Una. Monkey ass baboons.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2015
[img]http://fsymbols.co/pictures/thumbs/2/thumb-lol-reaction-gifs-2412.jpg[/img]

Yolobas saviour of ND. See ND saviour. The people that can't even save their land in illorin is here calling themselves "saviours".

Lmfaooooooooooooo. Wetin man no go see.
Is it only saviour, in fact they are gods of ND. Yoruba are complete 1diots. Go save illorin first. Land saver.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2015
EasternLion:

Lol those people and oil.

Oyel, oyel, even if there is a way to kill everybody in SS/SE for them to have this oyel unrestricted, they'd have done so.

grin grin grin

Tell me about it. Anytime they see the word "Biafra, the first thing that oozes of that satanic tribe's mouth is oil. Considering how highly dependent they are to it, a drop of allocation from it and they are starving and getting refugee assistant, person no blame am. I pray they cut all oil and give it to Yolobas and let their ass drink it. Those shameless people are beyond BEYOND desperate for it. No wonder every where in south, people can't stand seeing their ass.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

Parasitic eediot, the first 20 oil wells that was posted weeks back on NL, has Hausa and ibo as the dominant owners!
Only folawiyo who owns oilwell in agbami and Adenuga was among the first 20!
Maybe a parasitic fool like you should ask what Ojukwu and his Asaba men did at Benin, Ore, Agbor and to Etsako women before the reprisal attack at Asaba? Mind you, Asaba people are ibos!
As for the other part of your post, i have dealt with it!
Only a parasitic eediot like you keep shouting our oyel when it's all known that ibibio has no oil!
Don't worry, there would soon be Oron state creation to put you where you belong, just as Calabar was put to where it belong!

This yoruba illiterate wants to get dragged yet again. Once again the retarded imb3cile is running his trashy, backwards, HIV infested mouth on shit he pulled from his ass. Do you always have to prove to the world you are dumber than an ant? Can you at least try to use 1% of your imbecilic brain.

I triple dare you to say to prove what Asaba men did to those women. I don't just triple, I quardple dare you. While I'm at it, it's a well known and written FACT Agbor is another anioma land your slowpoke army killed the citizens ns due to one of biafran general was ika. Nigga I'm waiting to drag your ass again.

I swear this slowpoke is the biggest ediot I've ever seen in my life. An experiment should be done. I continue to say this, this f@ggot is a biological miracle...brain dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
B@st@rd yoruba boy.come and divide us.Even if Oron state is created,it has nothing to do with yoloba.

BTW,its important i put the record straight.We are the highest oil producing state in Nigeria,and ditto,my local government Ibeno.

Nigga you are talking to a complete buf00n. Trust me on this. That man is drafter than an ant
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
LoL
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

This yoruba illiterate wants to get dragged yet again. Once again the retarded imb3cile is running his trashy, backwards, HIV infested mouth on shit he pulled from his ass. Do you always have to prove to the world you are dumber than an ant? Can you at least try to use 1% of your imbecilic brain.

I triple dare you to say to prove what Asaba men did to those women. I don't just triple, I quardple dare you. While I'm at it, it's a well known and written FACT Agbor is another anioma land your slowpoke army killed the citizens ns due to one of biafran general was ika. Nigga I'm waiting to drag your ass again.

I swear this slowpoke is the biggest ediot I've ever seen in my life. An experiment should be done. I continue yo say this, this gay is a biological miracle...brain dead
Coming from the same fool who doesn't know what the word 'akin' means!
Not surprised though, only an imbecilic accursed ibo dunce doesn't about the midwest invasion!
Aint suprised though, considering the cursed tribe tends to listen to moonlight tales from their parent and kanu!
What a dumbass!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

Nigga you are talking to a complete buf00n. Trust me on this. That man is drafter than an ant
Another bomb from the accursed ibo dunce!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

grin grin grin

Tell me about it. Anytime they see the word "Biafra, the first thing that oozes of that satanic tribe's mouth is oil. Considering how highly dependent they are to it, a drop of allocation from it and they are starving and getting refugee assistant, person no blame am. I pray they cut all oil and give it to Yolobas and let their ass drink it. Those shameless people are beyond BEYOND desperate for it. No wonder every where in south, people can't stand seeing their ass.
As if Asaba has oil!
Or is it the teaspoon oil in SE Nigeria is after?
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].Sowell25 if well informed,can tell you that we at least for,are the hight producer of oil in Akwa Ibom.its facts.
And we also holds the political power,as our current Governor,is an Ibibio,though from Onna.Unam ikot.

BTW,Akpabio is Annang,not Ibibio.
And daft like you,don't know that Ports are in Exclusive list of Federal government,thats why your use.less brothers are frustrating it.ediot.
See the parasite resorting to lies!
Ibibio has little oil, 90% of akwa ibom is offshore and belongs to Oron, that's a fact!!
What has that fool, Akpabio been doing with the huge allocation and funds for Ibaka seaport?
Bunch of parasitic thieves!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:

It doesn't negate the fact that ibibio are mooching off Oron's wealth!
Bunch of parasites!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaking1:

Not just in Cross river or Akwa Ibom, come to Ikwerre, Ndoki, and Egbema, you will see poverty that will make you cry. And the story is not different from towns in former Ogoja, Awka, Okigwe, and Abakaliki divisions of the former east.
Somebody somewhere is enjoying the fruits of their environment without shame!
Not when the total part of Oron is in disaster while ibibio LGA is living off big on Oron's wealth!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2015
cheruv:

Yolobas and lies angry
I don't know why You guys love propaganda.. No wonder anything Igbo and Biafra attracts you guys like flies.even Gowon would laugh at the lies you're telling here.
On may 26,the Eastern consultative assembly asked ojukwu to declare at the earliest practicable date a new republic.this was in view of the massacres of the preceding year and failure of the Gowon govt that replaced Ironsi to take charge!
On may 27,alarmed by the mandate the East gave to ojukwu,Gowon announced that Nigeria had been broken into 12 states..6 in the North and 3 in the East. The rest were left as they were.
On may 30,ojukwü declared a new republic.. Giving it the name Biafra as suggested by Frank Opigo from Okrika.in doing so,he accepted the mandate of the people to be their leader.
Even when Enugwu fell on Oct 4,1967.. He offered his resignation but the assembly refused and told him to carry on.they also promoted him to a full general with the mandate to prosecute the war.
I don't know why your tribesmen insist on sharing lies..no wonder the Niger Delta tribes are tired of you guys.as for we Igbos, we believe that good fences make good neighbors that's why we clamor for secession.
See this accursed liar!
Did Gowon seperate southeastern states (known as ss today) from eastern region before Ojukwu attack on the southeastern states? Yes or No?
What a liar!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
You b@st@rd is always on every thread talking trash.

If out of the 20 names,you saw Igbo names,daft like you don't know that Igbos both SE and here,has oil,and are majorly harnessing it themselves,and hence their name,unlike we the minority,who were allegedly "saved" from Igbos,but our oil being controlled by North and your parasitic self.
Ediot.
Can you read at all? I said ibos and the hausas are the dominant owner among the first 20 oilwell owners!
Isn't it suprising that the ibos who has little oil in their region yet fond of calling others parasites are among the major oil wells owners?
The ibos can be likened to ibibio who are the greatest parasites everliveth yet calling others parasites!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by patrick89(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
If you watch closely these yoruba tribalist are causing division everywhere! what concerns Oron, Ibibo relationship with yoruba? they are implanting division within! They will never tell you what Awolowo did to Ekiti annd ondo people. He deliberately gave scholarships to professional courses to the other parts of yoruba, and gave irrelevant courses like religion, language and education to ekiti /ondo people, that's why they have many professors! what about the betrayal of awolowo towards enahoro? even among ijebu and egba? useless peeps.. they will come and cause division where it doesn't exist! I'm happy pple are seeing through your evil act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by patrick89(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Ode. We were already the pace-setters even before Oil was discovered in Nigeria. Our region had all the infrastructure and facilities to make it a viable state on its own above any other region then and now, we had unis, seaports, e.t.c. Go and ask your fathers who have been migrating to the SW/Western Region long before the discovery of Oil. And Thank God you compared us to Togo and Benin, where your people presently are 'trading' cheesy Anywhere but the SE would do just fine grin
this your pace setter exist only in your imagination
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by disumusa: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
benedictnsi:
Whatever they dumb ass hobos like, let them type cos they have fingers......

NDI IGBO SIMPLY THE BEST....

they are just being jealous. ..... Biko, umu igbo kwenu!!!
i can't understand how any person,tribe will be jealous of a tribe craying for marginalization every second, to the extend of trying to claim and defect to another tribe.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by disumusa: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

grin grin grin

nonsense
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by AshiwajuFoward: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
patrick89:
this your pace setter exist only in your imagination

Based on your response, you obviously don't understand the implication of being a pace-setter as attributed to the Western Region compared to her peers back then. So permit me to educate you a bit:

The then Western Region's many pace-setting 'firsts' are listed as follows:

(1) First Television Station in Africa - WNTV, Ibadan (1959) (can be confirmed here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_stations_in_Africa#.C2.A0Nigeria )
(2) First Skyscraper in Tropical Africa (Cocoa House, Ibadan 1965).
(3) First University in Nigeria (University of Ibadan)
(4) First Hospital College in Nigeria (U.C.H., Ibadan)
(5) First 25,000-capacity Stadium in Africa, Liberty Stadium, Ibadan (now renamed Obafemi Awolowo Stadium)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by adconline(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
So how come Ken Saro Wiwa died because of injustice doled out to his people by Nigeria or Biafra?
How come previous govts established OMPADEC to address neglect and deprivation dished out to ND by Naija or Biafra?
How come NDDC was created to provide development to ND which had been neglected by Naija or Biafra?
How come ND wants resource control and the north doesn't agree?
How come more people from North/SW own oil blocks than folks from ND??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

Coming from the same fool who doesn't know what the word 'akin' means!
Not surprised though, only an imbecilic accursed ibo dunce doesn't about the midwest invasion!
Aint suprised though, considering the cursed tribe tends to listen to moonlight tales from their parent and kanu!
What a dumbass!

As usual, the yoloba mental r3tard is oozing off from his mouth rant he knows nothing about. Everybody knows the mid west invasion, I guess only your illiterate ass learned asaba men did blah blah your mental retarded ass ranted off with.

I said bring your fucking proof. Do you understand that word or does that have to be broke down in a smaller statement before that no brain cell mind of yours grasp it as usual. Infact, let me limit down to the level you can actually understand.

Paragraph post here.

Highlight it (bold)

Link post here

If that is still too Much for you to get, do us all a favour and slit your throat. Your illiteracy is a disease worse than Ebola and HIV so do the world a favor and eradicate it before you spread it.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

As if Asaba has oil!
Or is it the teaspoon oil in SE Nigeria is after?

Unlike your starving people, Asaba ain't desperate for oil nor dependent on it. Na only Una went starving and churches sending food supplies meant for BH displayed victims to Una all because of a decrease in oil allocation by the federal government. PATHETIC.
Like I said, they should cut all wells and hand it to you starving babies. You people DESPERATELY DESPERATELY need it more than anybody else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by benedictnsi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
disumusa:
i can't understand how any person,tribe will be jealous of a tribe craying for marginalization every second, to the extend of trying to claim and defect to another tribe.

So?? What sense have you made now
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
patrick89:
If you watch closely these yoruba tribalist are causing division everywhere! what concerns Oron, Ibibo relationship with yoruba? they are implanting division within! They will never tell you what Awolowo did to Ekiti annd ondo people. He deliberately gave scholarships to professional courses to the other parts of yoruba, and gave irrelevant courses like religion, language and education to ekiti /ondo people, that's why they have many professors! what about the betrayal of awolowo towards enahoro? even among ijebu and egba? useless peeps.. they will come and cause division where it doesn't exist! I'm happy pple are seeing through your evil act.

That's what they are known best for. Because an Ibibio is not dancing to their music, they decided to try and create division between them and oron. Tufiakwa! Useless, pathetic people. Children of Satan. Tufiakwa!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:

See the parasite resorting to lies!
Ibibio has little oil, 90% of akwa ibom is offshore and belongs to Oron, that's a fact!!
What has that fool, Akpabio been doing with the huge allocation and funds for Ibaka seaport?
Bunch of parasitic thieves!
[/s]Now i know you are certified d@ft.BTW i have noticed that you are employing same method of divide and rule,to divide us.
I never know Oron is yorubadland,courtsey of oyel.
Stop rewriting historical facts.Oron has offshore oil wells fact,but we own the largest oil wells both offshore & onshore,that cris-cross Esit-Eket,Eket,Ibeno,Eastern obolo and Onna L.g.As.
BTW,Oron is also Akwa Ibom,and not Osun,so get out,parasite.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss / 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.