Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) (7649 Views)

See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos / Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by gabazin080(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tomfrench:

Why the hell should I give a flying crap, about your POINTLESS OPINION undecided

when I book spaces,I put it to good use undecided

SO,LITTLE BOY undecided

KINDLY FVCK OFF MY MENTION!!! angry
hmmm. Me little boy. But before you can say that, how old are you?
As Mr nairaland, much is expected than just coming here to book space and banter with people.
Grow up man and put smile on people's face, give advice and help the needy, who knows you might be saving a life with your words than wasting that MB, space and time to book space because you want to be 1st to comment
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
paschenko:

My guy, na so I follow see, I tire o. Wetin Man pikin no go see for Nairaland?
grin asineh

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
gabazin080:
hmmm. Me little boy. But before you can say that, how old are you?
As Mr nairaland, much is expected than just coming here to book space and banter with people.
Grow up man and put smile on people's face, give advice and help the needy, who knows you might be saving a life with your words than wasting that MB, space and time to book space because you want to be 1st to comment

Gosh!!! Do you listen to yourself at all

Please check my Previous posts...if you wish undecided

I hate blind arguments angry
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by gabazin080(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tomfrench:

Gosh!!! Do you listen to yourself at all

Please check my Previous posts...if you wish undecided

I hate blind arguments angry

I checked before posting this and none of your post or topic proved me wrong
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
gabazin080:
I checked before posting this and none of your post or topic proved me wrong

Suite yourself, then, bro

i'm done with this conversation undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by gabazin080(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tomfrench:

Suite yourself, then, bro

i'm done with this conversation undecided
lykah care.
Piiss off my mention
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
gabazin080:
lykah care.
Piiss off my mention
LOOK, LITTLE BOY, being Mr NL is like being a king in a playground, nothing more...

I've got a life and priorities aswell undecided

So if your life or your happiness depends on what i do here on NL,....

My Condolences, BOY!! undecided

i blame myself, for replying the first mention, of a FACELESS ONLINE TOUT, out of pity undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by gabazin080(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tomfrench:
LOOK, LITTLE BOY, being Mr NL is like being a king in a playground, nothing more...

I've got a life and priorities aswell undecided

So if your life or your happiness depends on what i do here on NL,....

My Condolences, BOY!! undecided

i blame myself, for replying the first mention, of a FACELESS ONLINE TOUT, out of pity undecided

I only blame the fooools who voted you as Mr nairaland because they voted for appearance and not character.
I must say, the fact that you are Mr nairaland should make you a gentle man here because you are now a public figure here and should know how to deal with criticism and know that you don't have to reply all mentions but am disappointed you are not worth representing the men on nairaland
People just wasted their time, vote and mb to vote a thug as Mr nairaland
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2015
What is baby blanche?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Heat Of Virginity. / If You Used This Money, Please Go And Marry,abeg. / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.