Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (65112 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by metroparrot: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
those pics are rape-able, if the accusations are true then i don't blame timaya. timaya that is far more addicted to ukwu than any other artiste...

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Delphi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
She was just trying to harvest in a bountiful farm with the wrong implements! But why grant her access into the farm?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by shamsuRana(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Why did he even f*ck her in the first instance and now crying foul by putting up a defense.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by XavierBlue(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
No blame the girl, na fame hungry am. E don tey wey she start to the jealous yemi alade, chidinma etc.

XavierBlue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its official

She looks slutty in nature...

smh for some girls tho

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by nemzy14(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
U want to tarnish a mans image cos urs is tarnished..anyone who see those pix will know that u are a cheap slot

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.

43 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by avalontony(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Jesus shocked shocked shocked wept

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Venom104: 2:06am On Jul 26, 2015
rubsaphy:
Just becos she looks slutty doesn't mean she deserved to be molested. she might be doing this for d fame, but I admire her courage. unlike some of us that won't speak out cos of d stigma.

Have you been molested before??

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by alexlee50: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! what an ugly overbleached sluttt undecided I even thought its someone pretty.

sluttlla B, enjoy ur 5mins fame while it lasts! seeking attention using rape! unbelievable! I don't blame any guy that rapes u(if at all they did) u deserve much worse, no offense. undecided
does any lady deserve to be raped?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Demmocrats(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
how can you rape a prostitute
www.

How many times have you seen omotola and Genevieve dressed so slutty and post the pictures online

How did she get to the hotel and to timaya's room was she forced.

Its about the fame, she wanted an opportunity to be noticed and she was noticed

She thinks timaya is another bill Cosby

But if timaya really raped and the story is true, timaya really need to see the full power of the law.
www.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Demmocrats(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2015
I read the comments from both sides I don't see how its rape.
www.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by imsuboi(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
All I see is an opportunistic instagram hoe.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by zaynie(f): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

No woman whether over bleached or under bleached, slutty or innocent deserves to be raped!
She deserves much worse......like?? To be gang raped, killed, tortured? Like seriously?
infact i tire for some ppl.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by edwife(f): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2015
She looks like a transgender..... undecided undecided

Even though no woman deserves to be raped but in her case i don't believe her story.There is no way she won't call the cops on Timaya after the so called rape,c'mmon this girl is american,and timaya won't be that dumb to fly all the way to Atlanta to rape her.

To you Timaya I hope you will stop being a cheerful giver.... undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Jamexjulius(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2015
K
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Afrocatalyst: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Timaya sef na oponu. If I wan play away she must be worth it na. Na wa him o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by SirVjay(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Konji Na Bastard......Won't Blame Uncle timaya
Now she Haz Used you 2 Becum popular

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Johnnoah1st: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2015
SERIOUSLY, there is something i still dont get about dis rape of a tin, IS it dat some girls are dumb or just plain stupid? a man invite u to an hotel and u went to meet him, HOTEL luk like a CHURCH 4 ur eye? if u are responsble urself u would have ask him to meet u in an eatery or somewhere open, EVEN IF TIMAYA RAPE HER, and d case get to court and am d judge to preside on dis matter, i will personally give d girl 50years imprisonment 4 her mumuness.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by freesinzu(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by kenedy175(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
And she has suddenly become a celeb!

To hell with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by veekid(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
ah swear timaya no get sense, see this thing wey don slack finish?? na hn dey arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh, na wah o undecidedah swear timaya no get sense, see this thing wey don slack finish?? na hn dey arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh, na wah o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by jeje123(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
All I see is lack of dignity on lady's side! Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2015
SO TELL ME WHY ANYONE REASONABLE SHOULD BELIEVE THIS DAME EVEN IF SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH?

LADIES SHOULD MAINTAIN SOME LEVEL OF SANITY EVEN THOUGH WE ARE WELL AWARE OF THEIR MALADIES... #GROSS

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by kenedy175(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Jamexjulius:
K

For konga

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Atlantian: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Why would any man Bleep this girl. Was Timaya drunk ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by jamalsky: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmm,obviously something doesn't seem right here,why didn't she report to the authorities when she was supposedly raped?social media has now become the best means to fight her rape case?She should go to appropriate authorities if she is serious,where the said incident occurred, they will still look into the matter & make real conclusions,in the mean time she should just keep quiet and sit down somewhere abegyyy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by SirVjay(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
[b]Damn!! Daz A busted LovePeddler....Weeping For Timaya. She just used you 2 get Famous[b] :')

Konji Na Very Big Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
SKANK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.