Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? (17382 Views)

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / I Caught My Gf With Her Ex-bf In Hot Romance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by MsPotato(f): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2010
Munchk:

LOL it is grin

Hearing your comment on the b00bs flying out of its shell is amazing. It kinda turns me on wink

mediatrix8:

Gabry/Ms potato: sister,we have never tried wrestling.I mean real wrestling hahahha, I will try with him when he comes back and I will let you know who won.I like your personality, i think we can be friends smiley smiley smiley

Heheheh! I bet it would be great and it will be such a tuen on. Let me know how it is. cheesy kiss

Awwwww. . . . I like you too sweety. Yes, Ill be honored to be your friend kiss
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by mediatrix8(f): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2010
Awwwww. . . . I like you too sweety. Yes, Ill be honored to be your friend

Ms Potato: thanks,my pleasure kissDo you know how to send e-mail address here to someone privately? I don't want to write down my e-mail ad here yet,Wanna chat with you on Yahoo.I think,we have lots of things to share,and maybe you can advise me too kiss
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by MOBO444(f): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2010
@ Posters this is all strange now.
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by deelady(f): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2010
Iv neva tried it but i thnk i can win d game by adding som of my tricks lol
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by MsPotato(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

Awwwww. . . . I like you too sweety. Yes, Ill be honored to be your friend

Ms Potato: thanks,my pleasure kissDo you know how to send e-mail address here to someone privately? I don't want to write down my e-mail ad here yet,Wanna chat with you on Yahoo.I think,we have lots of things to share,and maybe you can advise me too kiss

Nope theres no ways to  send something privately here but Ill give you mine. Just add me at lipsrsealed (its my YIM Address) and please do send me a msg saying that u are mediatrix8. Thank you  kiss

MOBO444:

@ Posters this is all strange now.

What is so strange about it?

deelady:

Iv neva tried it but i thnk i can win d game by adding som of my tricks lol

What tricks is that?  grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by deelady(f): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2010
All those female tricks nw, well evry female knws how to bring his man down and mine is different 4rm urs. Hope u geddit!
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by Munchk: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hearing your comment on the bosoms flying out of its shell is amazing. It kinda turns me on wink

You knew what I meant wink. Censorship and all. tongue
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by toygod2: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
is dia anything impossible in this earth
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by bennykate(f): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
I couldn't beat a guy in ordinary arm wrestling no matter how much effort I had put on,sometimes they pity me by allowing me to try with both hands instead of one,still I couldn't win.but wrestling?I might win ooo. ;
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
bennykate:
I couldn't beat a guy in ordinary arm wrestling no matter how much effort I had put on,sometimes they pity me by allowing me to try with both hands instead of one,still I couldn't win.but wrestling?I might win ooo. ;
grin
Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? by meobizy(f): 12:31am On Dec 22, 2019
For the title, no. As a man with the testosterone advantage I always win. There are no ifs, ands or buts, it just happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.