Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? (4183 Views)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by Gurgle(f): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
libertyfather:

Ok no problem, life goes on
always expect the least even though I get to know she's having an affair it wunt hurt @ all....to me it one those tinz

Carry go Sir
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by slamoniker(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2015
cold:
No! Stop yourself now before you do anything stupìd. It sure won't be easy,after all you're human but i'd strongly suggest you show some restraint. These kinda things have a way of spiralling out of control. Never mind the responses you'll get here. You're most likely going to be told to pray about it anyways. And probably told to fast while you're at it.

They do spiral out of control, they do! In my dumbness I must have forgotten this

I don't want to do anything stupid. I really don't. God help me.

Eyinjuege has suggested cutting off all contact with him, that's what it has come down to.

Thank you.
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by libertyfather(m): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

Carry go Sir

Respect ma, thanks for not taking much of my time...hope I will still see you here on my back?
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by Gurgle(f): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
libertyfather:

Respect ma, thanks for not taking much of my time...hope I will still see you here on my back?

lol you mean will I keep disturbing you?
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by libertyfather(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

lol you mean will I keep disturbing you?

Never, you are not disturbing me,it's an interesting conversation though on someone thread besides the op dint thank me for my advice....shame op and for you I mean to see you again
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by Gurgle(f): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2015
libertyfather:

Never, you are not disturbing me,it's an interesting conversation though on someone thread besides the op dint thank me for my advice....shame op and for you I mean to see you again

Lol ok. though im begging the OP not to take your advice
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by slamoniker(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

what exactly are you nervous about? the wedding day itself, the thought of being married, the thought of being married to this guy IN PARTICULAR, children, living with him and not your family, not having the same life as before, or what?

Some nerves are normal, after all its a big step. But if its making you to travel these irrational routes of thinking I would suggest you reach the root cause before taking it

I wouldn't say you are a coward since it must have taken something to admit you were feeling this way, even on an anonymous forum. some people cant even admit it to themselves. Everybody feels pressure to fit in with society once in a while. But what we forget is that what society says is "right" changes with every passing minute. Therefore its important not to get caught in that wind of change, because it isn't really based on anything solid. Hope you get what im saying

I do get what you are saying.

Society's "right" does change. But while right is still "right" the weight feels enormous. And no one else seems to understand how you feel.

I have no idea why I'm so nervous, that way I'd have been able to handle it head-on. It however isn't about the day, it's about the "forever".

Thank you for your time. Your responses are helping me realise that there might not be something major wrong with me afterall. For this, thank you again.

Good night Gurgle.
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by sevule(m): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2015
@poster

Trust me there is no such thing as one last time. So what happens if you sleep with your ex now, have mind blowing sex then get married to your current husband who is an under performer in that regard? You would keep on thinking about how awesome the sex with your ex was and you would want to do it again.

In my opinion you have 2 choices. Stick with your current fiance and delete your ex from your very existence or go back to your ex for good. Please think seriously about these 2 choices because you cannot eat your cake and have it at the same time. It would definitely backfire.

You did admit that your relationship with your ex ended because of family pressure. If we leave family pressure aside is there any possibility of the 2 of you ever getting married? If the answer to this question is no, then please for your sake and your husband's sake delete your ex completely and move on! Don't even think of a final round for the road.

If on the other hand the answer is yes, then you might want to hold off on your upcoming marriage and decide who you really want to be with.

Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by slamoniker(f): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2015
libertyfather:

You told me to "follow my mind, nothing dey happen". That's hardly a situation helping advice. And you want a thank you? Really? Okay, Thank You Sir! Good night.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by libertyfather(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol ok. though im begging the OP not to take your advice

Leave the op alone, she know what she wants...life is all about fun, rock it like tomorrow will never come, she has said it all and she has her reason...wish you all understanding her I dunt think the hubby to be shine her Congo so well
Pls I dunt want to go into that much.... op I'm telling you nothing do you trust me
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by chumsyzynny(f): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Please do not do it.
Trust me, it won't be "one last time".. It's going to be the beginning of plenty "last times".
Let the past remain in the past.
Love,
Dave's Wife

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by jackpot(f): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2015
You're going to leave that sugar candy just like that? Forever? Oh dear, come on.
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by jackpot(f): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2015
slamoniker:

You told me to "follow my mind, nothing dey happen". That's hardly a situation helping advice. And you want a thank you? Really? Okay, Thank You Sir! Good night.
Follow your mind girl. You broke your ex's heart. He deserves better. It's a score to settle between you two. This guy sends butterflies to your tummy when you're together. A parting shot wouldn't be bad. . . wink
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by jackpot(f): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2015
chumsyzynny:
Please do not do it.
Trust me, it won't be "one last time".. It's going to be the beginning of plenty "last times".
Let the past remain in the past.
Love,
Dave's Wife
what if Dave is a 1-minute man? Will you say Forever when your Ex rides you like a horse?
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by RuuDie(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2015
You're about to get married to the wrong guy. EOD!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by Eden007(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2015
This is how ladies take other men children to their hubbies. Most first children are not their dad's. Insist on DNA for your supposed children.
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by jackpot(f): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2015
RuuDie:
You're about to get married to the wrong guy. EOD!
Abi ooo, probably because of money.

My dear OP, good love-making is bliss and matters most. Stick with he that knows the right places to touch you.

So many marriages are breaking up because of sexual incompatibility. [s]How can you stay and stick forever just to be managing 4-inches 2 minutes show?[/s] sad
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by bammy777(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Can u see dem Bitches* . HoEs can never be loyal ,
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by RuuDie(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
jackpot:
Abi ooo, probably because of money.

My dear OP, good love-making is bliss and matters most. Stick with he that knows the right places to touch you.

So many marriages are breaking up because of sexual incompatibility. [s]How can you stay and stick forever just to be managing 4-inches 2 minutes show?[/s] sad

It isn't even about the sex alone... From what she posted, There is absolutely no reason for your ex not to be the one you're about to wed. I have never in my life seen where family comes between a couple that is hell-bent on being together... Never!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by slamoniker(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
RuuDie:

It isn't even about the sex alone... From what she posted, There is absolutely no reason for your ex not to be the one you're about to wed. I have never in my life seen where family comes between a couple that is hell-bent on being together... Never!

Maybe I wasn't hell-bent enough. I just didn't expect the clog in our relationship, then came the ludicrous story about how our families couldn't inter-marry cause of some messed up ancestral bouhaha.

We did try to find "corners/ loophole", but when his parents said the only way we would be married is if we eloped to a foriegn country! And bore children there. We gave up. I'd admit that I gave up first.
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by slamoniker(f): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
RuuDie:

The annoying bit was they knew we were seeing each other! Yet they waited till it was getting serious before they dug out that story!

However I'm making a very hard decision to move on without looking back, thanks to some very insightful comments from Naijaboiy, highdreez, cold, ladyF, gurgle.
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by jackpot(f): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
I know those kind of stories. . . Like ''the ikuchi nwanyi'' stuff and all those unholy away matches by the grandfather of yonder years.
Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by RuuDie(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
slamoniker:

Maybe I wasn't hell-bent enough. I just didn't expect the clog in our relationship, then came the ludicrous story about how our families couldn't inter-marry cause of some messed up ancestral bouhaha.

We did try to find "corners/ loophole", but when his parents said the only way we would be married is if we eloped to a foriegn country! And bore children there. We gave up. I'd admit that I gave up first.

If you both really wanted to be together, you wouldn't give up so easily...
Well, you've made a choice, be prepared to be very tough. Cuz this is guaranteed to be tougher than the ordeal with your ex would have been. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by marvelito: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
op has a very corrupt mind. A cheat now and in marriage.i feel sorri fo d guy who will marry u now.cos am sure each time he makes love with u. U will b picturing ur ex. Guys fear a woman they are dangerous like a serpent no wonder they had a serpent as their first friend in d begining.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? by cronsberg: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow, and to think that am about to get married very soon also. @Op, thanks for reminding me to stay focussed on my singlehood and continue the use and dump method rather getting stuck to one woman. Damn i was carried away to even consider and agree to marriage. Am sorry my current sweetheart, but our marriage if off (seriously), i suffered before getting you anyway, you were playing with other guys in front of me while we were dating, i know how it made me feel then, therefore its your time to feel it too. The marriage is off

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Sucks To Be Me Right Now / Let Me Ask Again; Is Being “Good Looking” Now A Curse? / British Mother And Her Son Who Enjoy 'mind-blowing Sex' Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.