Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (62948 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by okitikpo: 5:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Blackett:
Wondering how any of it is your business. . . I often wonder if folks like you have a life you care about. It's rather appalling how you can sit down and analyze other peoples lives and choices, and call it appalling.

Newsflash: It's their lives, their decisions. The consequences of their actions, they live with it, not you or anyone else. Start worrying about your own life and how to make yourself better. Pointing fingers at others and analyzing the lives of others doesn't make you a better person. . . Doesn't even pay your bills. It only earns you "likes" on nairaland from your fellow jobless beings who also have no life, than to sit down and nit pick the lives of others.
Why all this ranting on a fun seeker!
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Blackett:
Stop this nonsense crowd mentality bullshit. . . Anyone who writes rubbish for fun should do so within the confines of his bedroom, roll it up, and send it to the thrash can. . . You don't put out your half thought out observations as a matter of "fact" on a PUBLIC domain, call it fun, and then pick offense when members of the PUBLIC call it the bullshit it rightly is. If it's for fun, it shouldn't be made public.

Now, marry your ass to a nice chair.
trash can.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by babyfaceafrica: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Nice post....I don't really agree to all but I won't resort to insults and abusses like some people here...just an advice OP....u don't rily need to reply anytime you re mentioned ,there are certains things u need to ignore..I guess u did dat latter
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 05, 2015
safarigirl:

Secondly, the 'mirage' you speak of, is what heightens marketability. Yes, if you want to get attention, you have to look shiny, nobody buys the dull looking toys. Even you, would not walk up to a girl with zero make-up and 'attachment' on the road or anywhere. No, people are drawn to the attractive girls, Nd the 'brighter' you are, the more people will approach you. It is a fact many male hypocrites here will attempt to dispute.

So, Mr. OP, for everything you find nauseating about any girl's attitude, there are thousands of guys that find it attractive, you're just one dude in over a billion on earth, your opinion will only matter to one girl- your wife.
What happens after conning a guy with a mask (heavy makeup) ? She gets laid and dumped afterwards.
You dont need to makeup to attract people, being original gives u a competitive advantage. No matter how beautiful a girl is, if she uses excessive make up, she becomes a masquerade to me. Why the use of makeup when you are naturally beautiful? what do u stand to gain looking beautiful in d day and ugly at night? Beauty lies in simplicity not wearing of mask.
As for your info, a girl with bare face command respect than mask wearing girl because her originality must be appreciated by sane beings .

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2015
mirexxx:
sad smiley sad
I know right? grin grin grin

Hey! kiss
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by 9jatatafo(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2015
Fake hair, fake faces, face nails, fake eye lenses, fake butt, fake hips, fake eye lashes, fake skin colour, fake height with "carry-me-up shoes, fake accent as well as fake virginity. FAKE GIRLS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by zealot4me(f): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2015
No 2 and 3 are xtics of cheap gals, no sane gal would do that!

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by chaptersix(m): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Deejavuu:
Op.as much as i agree with some of your points. But 4 and 5 is void, some very mature people (in age and reasoning ) change thier dps always. It's used to some people, it doesn't have anything to do with maturity. ...

Pouting suits some ladies very well, so how's is "appalling "..
Imaghine a lady with big lips pouting

2 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Nice post....I don't really agree to all but I won't resort to insults and abusses like some people here...just an advice OP....u don't rily need to reply anytime you re mentioned ,there are certains things u need to ignore..I guess u did dat latter

Ya... This thread is as old as Adam. Just woke and saw 50+ likes... I was like shocked where is this coming from?

Thanks for your words.

2 Likes

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

What happens after conning a guy with a mask (heavy makeup) ? She gets laid and dumped afterwards.
You dont need to makeup to attract people, being original gives u a competitive advantage. No matter how beautiful a girl is, if she uses excessive make up, she becomes a masquerade to me. Why the use of makeup when you are naturally beautiful? what do u stand to gain looking beautiful in d day and ugly at night? Beauty lies in simplicity not wearing of mask.
As for your info, a girl with bare face command respect than mask wearing girl because her originality must be appreciated by sane beings .

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by tete7000(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
I honestly don't want to comment on this topic because I will end up contradicting. lipsrsealed

But you just did cheesy
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by oyewale0001(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
I honestly don't want to comment on this topic because I will end up contradicting. lipsrsealed
meaning, u ar part of those dat is encouraging those girl 2 destroy der with all dis habit
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by HDee(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Blackett:
The way I choose to address an issue is what it is - my choice. . . I don't see how it's any of your fvcking business.

Learn how not to interject in the choices I make, and stay religiously, on your fvcking lane.

Cheers.
. Fake alert!
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by KOLA4U(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2015
@OP, you are on point jor. No mind them. They are doing excessive make ups simply because they have failed to meet up with pass Mark. Have you forgotten our language in the University days… when we say "Make up Class" this term is only used to clear up some messs.

Lolxxx

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2015
oyewale0001:
meaning, u ar part of those dat is encouraging those girl 2 destroy der with all dis habit
I am not part of any group. I simply believe in freedom of choice. Besides, the topic does not even correlate with the post. Imagine, what girl will open her legs to be considered beautiful? That's totally ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Musicminista(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2015
safarigirl:
Thank you for your insightful post, but let me tell you a reality you fail to realise.

This write-up is some inconsequential BULLSHIT.....girls wey dey change DP everytime do so because they take a lot of pics......and there are people who appreciate them. I change DPs once in at least 3 months and ain't nobody chatting me up for that.

Secondly, the 'mirage' you speak of, is what heightens marketability. Yes, if you want to get attention, you have to look shiny, nobody buys the dull looking toys. Even you, would not walk up to a girl with zero make-up and 'attachment' on the road or anywhere. No, people are drawn to the attractive girls, Nd the 'brighter' you are, the more people will approach you. It is a fact many male hypocrites here will attempt to dispute.

Thirdly, any girl wey wan open leg go always find guy wey wan make her leg dey permanently open and that guy will marry her. Afterall, there are many renowned oloshos now living happily with their husbands while all the girls whose legs remained closed are starting to develop cobwebs between them cuz nobody has time to start welding that shiiit open.

So, Mr. OP, for everything you find nauseating about any girl's attitude, there are thousands of guys that find it attractive, you're just one dude in over a billion on earth, your opinion will only matter to one girl- your wife.

Sorry to say Im quite surprised and kinda dissapointed with some of your statements. And baffled at the likes?? Are you now advicing ladies to be promiscuous? If you are true to yourself you will admit that very few guys marry ladies for only beauty and if they do? theres always adultery and unresting the marriage. My girl puts on virtually no make atall not even powder and Iv had guy walk up to me and say this you woman is gorgeous. She has a beautiful chatacter and dresses gorgeously n is respectful to everyone around her. I believe ders hardly any nan who will pick fake eye lashes over natural beauty and home culture. Well when we all get married we will know the truth of what entails a happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Blackett:
Wondering how any of it is your business. . . I often wonder if folks like you have a life you care about. It's rather appalling how you can sit down and analyze other peoples lives and choices, and call it appalling.

Newsflash: It's their lives, their decisions. The consequences of their actions, they live with it, not you or anyone else. Start worrying about your own life and how to make yourself better. Pointing fingers at others and analyzing the lives of others doesn't make you a better person. . . Doesn't even pay your bills. It only earns you "likes" on nairaland from your fellow jobless beings who also have no life, than to sit down and nit pick the lives of others.

O boy! Where's your sense of humour?
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Kpokom: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Nawao. Why do some folks always look for some one to vent their anger on? Please I call for decorum in this forum
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by jditimiya(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Blackett:

people like u hate the truth. please fake life does not pay but bring more pains and heart break. If I were u I will be myself matter how i look like. just dress well and Thank God for ur look because u are beautiful made.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by adorable29(f): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Musicminista:

Sorry to say Im quite surprised and kinda dissapointed with some of your statements. And baffled at the likes?? Are you now advicing ladies to be promiscuous? If you are true to yourself you will admit that very few guys marry ladies for only beauty and if they do? theres always adultery and unresting the marriage. My girl puts on virtually no make atall not even powder and Iv had guy walk up to me and say this you woman is gorgeous. She has a beautiful chatacter and dresses gorgeously n is respectful to everyone around her. I believe ders hardly any nan who will pick fake eye lashes over natural beauty and home culture. Well when we all get married we will know the truth of what entails a happy marriage.

If your girl puts on no make up, then that is good for her. You do not have to use YOUR GIRL'S STANDARD to judge every other girl! Afterall, there are deeper life girls who uses only thread and their natural hair. Does your girl use only thread for her hair? Cos trust me those deeper life brothers who marries this women are also judging ur girl!

Talkling about marriage, that your girl doesn't use even "powder" as you said doesn't guarantee a happy marriage. In anycase, if you marry a girl you have only seen on make up and then you see her without make up and that is enough to spoil your marriage then that's your own foolishness cos apparently, you married her ONLY FOR HER BEAUTIFUL MADE UP FACE!

I agree sometimes, its overdone or not done properly, but make up is a beautiful thing and girls who use it properly look awesome in it. By the way, its not necessarily to get men that makes them do it. Afterall, Married women use make up too!

Guys use deodorants and perfumes and good body soap and cream! Why are they not using our native black soap? Do you mean they are also deceiving ladies with a fake body smell? Y'll should learn to live and let live!

I just wonder what this our cavemen in Naija will do when plastic surgery becomes a trend in Naija as it is in most western world! Lol !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Toks2008(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Deejavuu:
Op.as much as i agree with some of your points. But 4 and 5 is void, some very mature people (in age and reasoning ) change thier dps always. It's used to some people, it doesn't have anything to do with maturity. ...

I have no issues with the first one but pouting IN MY OPINION is a strong sign of immaturity.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by ilovecritics(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:
Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful".

At first, I was doubting it but just this evening I confirmed it myself as a friend on a social network complained bitterly.
Trust me, I get facts before opening a very sensitive thread such as this.

Forgive me ahead as I'll hit the nail hard and fast

The unethical quest to "become beautiful" has turned sour and disgusting. Most ladies have thrown caution to the wind as they have decided to do "all manners" just to be termed "Beautiful". Shey na by people calling you "fine" go turn you to Cinderella?

"Self esteem can go to the trash", they say. Hmm!

My advice: As long as you're trying to look like Adaeze, Aisha, Anabel or Abimbola who are naturally beautiful, you'll NEVER accept yourself or be happy with your. When you're not happy with yourself, no one will be happy with your real inner self (though, they'll happy with your "body self"wink.

Quickly, lemmie list some:

1. They use the DPs of other pretty friends of theirs on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Most times, these friends aren't aware these girls "stole" their pix to claim fake popularity in a particular social network. I'm pretty sure there are some girls on NL who are using the pix of friends on Facebook. They may steal like 10 of it so you'll never know. Gross! FYI, a friend lodged a complaint on Facebook on how a fellow girl was impersonating her. #i already knew but needed a proof like this #
Don't go for face surgery please. Someborry loves you that way! sad

If you're guilty, CHANGE!

2. Expose Delicate Parts Of Their Bodies

It beats my imagination; what's the connection between Beauty and "Going unclad"? Funny, that's what most girls(fine or unfine) have resorted into doing. Ok, the one that is "unfine" is even worst; she reveals her cleavages so the guy doesn't see her "twisted" nose but look "where her necklace plummets into"- Hope it ain't the cross?
Some fine ones too can be annoying. You're fine and you now wear make up that makes you look like masquerade. Hmm! #I better stop here#

3. They open their legs

Psychologists said, "An AVERAGE lady will give sex for "love"..."

What that means is, an average Lady can allow you in her if only you can praise and keep praising her enough- calling her beautiful and all that.

Even the "James Bond" ladies sef, still fall for this scheme.

CHANGE is at the door!

4. They Change Their DPs Incessantly

As one NLer once asked in her thread, "Is it a sign of immaturity to change DP every two minutes?
Yes it is. Immaturity owing to Insecurity!
To me, only girls who arent sure of themselves change DPs incessantly. Especially on FB, you change it and tag the whole world.
Girls who are really truly pretty don't attach so much relevance on those things...yea.

5. "Pouting" on a selfie

The celebrity that introduced "pouting" didn't do well even as it's been misused. FCO, Pouting doesn't make anyone look more beautiful than they already are na. To me, its just a pre-kissing posture.

MODIFIED

6. Bleaching Their Skin

This is where the desire to become "beautiful" graduates to OBSESSION.
FCO, who will you see when you gaze at the mirror? Yourself or your bones?
#Some girls be bleaching their skin as if that's the certificate to heaven#

7. Putting on of "Mirage" Materials

"Mirage" gives a FALSE impression of something. It lies. It "makes up" for something that is lost.

What do I mean?
Fake eyelashes, bum pad, butt pad, fake fingernails and toenails, fake hair etc.

The list is endless...

Change, I say CHANGE.

LAST BULLET:
If a guy must love you, let him love you for who you really are (I don't mean presenting your "raw" or "unprocessed" self to a man). Let him be sure that your eyes are yours and not someone else's.

Who fine, fine. Quit excessive making up just to tease guys to think you're Kim Kay. Teasing is sequel to getting laid, remember?
At the long run, you've ruined everything. "A piece of shit", he'll call you. He may be tempted to think he is right..

Deal with it that you are the way you are for a perfect reason: flat big nose, small b**bs, robust body, big b**bs, slimmie-, k-legs, short etc. Deal it with and focus on the major!
The earlier the better, in terms of many things.

Moral Lesson:
Nobody can treat you more or less than you treat yourself

Every woman does 7. Remove it! Even your mum or sisters (Even your Gf/Wife) still do fake nails, hairs and shiii undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Abbey2sam(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Same thing with the thread. Your opinion smiley

another study shows that trying to defend topics like this shows how guilty you are

it's not just his opinion, I can relate to that
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Orikinla(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:
Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful".

At first, I was doubting it but just this evening I confirmed it myself as a friend on a social network complained bitterly.
Trust me, I get facts before opening a very sensitive thread such as this.

Forgive me ahead as I'll hit the nail hard and fast

The unethical quest to "become beautiful" has turned sour and disgusting. Most ladies have thrown caution to the wind as they have decided to do "all manners" just to be termed "Beautiful". Shey na by people calling you "fine" go turn you to Cinderella?

"Self esteem can go to the trash", they say. Hmm!

My advice: As long as you're trying to look like Adaeze, Aisha, Anabel or Abimbola who are naturally beautiful, you'll NEVER accept yourself or be happy with your. When you're not happy with yourself, no one will be happy with your real inner self (though, they'll happy with your "body self"wink.

Quickly, lemmie list some:

1. They use the DPs of other pretty friends of theirs on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Most times, these friends aren't aware these girls "stole" their pix to claim fake popularity in a particular social network. I'm pretty sure there are some girls on NL who are using the pix of friends on Facebook. They may steal like 10 of it so you'll never know. Gross! FYI, a friend lodged a complaint on Facebook on how a fellow girl was impersonating her. #i already knew but needed a proof like this #
Don't go for face surgery please. Someborry loves you that way! sad

2. Expose Delicate Parts Of Their Bodies

It beats my imagination; what's the connection between Beauty and "Going unclad"? Funny, that's what most girls(fine or unfine) have resorted into doing. Ok, the one that is "unfine" is even worst; she reveals her cleavages so the guy doesn't see her "twisted" nose but look "where her necklace plummets into"- Hope it ain't the cross?
Some fine ones too can be annoying. You're fine and you now wear make up that makes you look like masquerade. Hmm! #I better stop here#

3. They open their legs

Psychologists said, "An AVERAGE lady will give sex for "love"..."

What that means is, an average Lady can allow you in her if only you can praise and keep praising her enough- calling her beautiful and all that.

Even the "James Bond" ladies sef, still fall for this scheme.

CHANGE is at the door!

4. They Change Their DPs Incessantly

As one NLer once asked in her thread, "Is it a sign of immaturity to change DP every two minutes?
Yes it is. Immaturity owing to Insecurity!
To me, only girls who arent sure of themselves change DPs incessantly. Especially on FB, you change it and tag the whole world.
Girls who are really truly pretty don't attach so much relevance on those things...yea.

5. "Pouting" on a selfie

The celebrity that introduced "pouting" didn't do well even as it's been misused. FCO, Pouting doesn't make anyone look more beautiful than they already are na. To me, its just a pre-kissing posture.

MODIFIED

6. Bleaching Their Skin

This is where the desire to become "beautiful" graduates to OBSESSION.
FCO, who will you see when you gaze at the mirror? Yourself or your bones?
#Some girls be bleaching their skin as if that's the certificate to heaven#

7. Putting on of "Mirage" Materials

"Mirage" gives a FALSE impression of something. It lies. It "makes up" for something that is lost.

What do I mean?
Fake eyelashes, bum pad, butt pad, fake fingernails and toenails, fake hair etc.

The list is endless...

Change, I say CHANGE.

LAST BULLET:
If a guy must love you, let him love you for who you really are (I don't mean presenting your "raw" or "unprocessed" self to a man). Let him be sure that your eyes are yours and not someone else's.

Who fine, fine. Quit excessive making up just to tease guys to think you're Kim Kay. Teasing is sequel to getting laid, remember?
At the long run, you've ruined everything. "A piece of shit", he'll call you. He may be tempted to think he is right..

Deal with it that you are the way you are for a perfect reason: flat big nose, small b**bs, robust body, big b**bs, slimmie-, k-legs, short etc. Deal it with and focus on the major!
The earlier the better, in terms of many things.

Moral Lesson:
Nobody can treat you more or less than you treat yourself
[size=18pt]
OP, DEM PLENTY FOR AMONG NAIJA GIRLS.
THEIR INSECURITY IS THEIR LIFESTYLE 24/7. FROM THE STREET TO THE RED CARPET.

Nigerian girls are annoyingly insecure.

They mistake or prefer pity to love.[/size]
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by pocohantas(f): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Not again
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Orikinla(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=18pt]When the same woman looks different from how she looks in her closet to how she looks on the street and red carpet, she is insecure without makeup of fakeup. [/size]
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2015
evegran:
OP half of what you've written is bullshit.
I love changing my dps on bbm, I love fashion and trends- so I take a lot of pictures when I can.

Op don't you have better concerns tho? Like the economy? Security challenges in the country?

I believe people should be free to do whatever makes em happy, and I also believe everybody's beautiful. It's weird seeing a guy post this, like you're sad and beefing beautiful girls who apparently mostly say NO to you.

0_o

Lol! What concerns security challenges in the country and Romance section? cheesy
Leave the politics section to bury that na grin
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your fourth opinion is nothing but concocted bullshiit always being spread by women of easy virtue .

When guys wants to finally settle they know exactly the signs and marks to look out for though I've seen some guys that had a tough time with a very iidiotic background running after oloshos, and anything shiny with the right moves will always be their queen - But the real guys won't fall for that shiit and deception instead na better peniss you go chop month in month out until you catch your mugu tongue

Boys dun wisely up finish o. cheesy
thank God you said 'boys'....it's men who get married, not boys.

And at the last count, there are more married 'oloshos' than married 'virgins'.....
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Emusmith please what's your favourite drink coz I'm willing to buy it and send it to you no matter your location wink

Number one is so true coz I've been a victim more than once, I agree with everything you said. Though I'm a lady but I love this truth mehn!

1 Like

Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by safarigirl(f): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Musicminista:

i'm advicing ladies to be who they are and be proud of who they are without feeling the need to conform to any man's idea of who a lady should be.

If a lady wants to be a make-up wearing Olosho, then let her be so. I don't see anyone starting up.threads to criticise guys who live fake lives and borrow everything from toothpaste to cars, so why criticise women everytime?

It's all the girls you people call Olosho that are getting married these days.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by bigiyaro(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
@op as u can see, d truth is fvckin bitter, dnt ever tell a bleachin girl dat she is bleachin o, ur balls can go for dat. For girls, especially naija babes, tryin all sort of bullshitti to be beautiful by force is a life time effort n career.
Re: Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Over stood!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.