Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (84364 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by kindredspirit(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:
I am not surprised at d kinda comments am seeing.... They are civilian comments........ A cadet will still do u d same and u will obey, if u hv the back of a tiger or the skin of a crocodile disobey... 67 here we go

You are a dumb little rat! The civilians you harass now and the ones you're going to humiliate in future when you graduate are the people that pay your wages through their taxes, you moronic stooge. If you didn't know, part of their toil ensures that you and the rest of the puny human rights abusers in your class 67 get to feed at the NDA.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Spidermon: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Chai !! Because of camo, small children wey never get hair for pr1ck dey chawuz their papa mate...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by zendy: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2015
In civilised countries, people in uniform are restricted to what they do. Since when did Cadets become traffick wardens?

In civilised countries, a civilian can challenge anyone in uniform from a General to recruit, if something unfair is being done. In Nigeria, challenge anyone in uniform and you will be lucky to just get away with a beating.

In civilised countries, it is a highly disgraceful thing for any Military personnel to engage in rape. In Nigeria, there nowhere the Nigerian Army goes that allegations of rape don't surface,infact, some people consider it normal.

In civilised countries, any abuse of power by any Military personnel results in instant dismissal. In Nigeria, it is the order of the day to abuse authority and power and to harass innocent civilians.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Booty4me: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2015
azidomedogo:
they are all students.100 levels.Non is above 21 on paper.Their names is still written in pencil.Yet to become commissioned officers

thought as much ..
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by optimisticmee(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2015
zendy:
In civilised countries, people in uniform are restricted to what they do. Since when did Cadets become traffick wardens?

In civilised countries, a civilian can challenge anyone in uniform from a General to recruit, if something unfair is being done. In Nigeria, challenge anyone in uniform and you will be lucky to just get away with a beating.

In civilised countries, it is a highly disgraceful thing for any Military personnel to engage in rape. In Nigeria, there nowhere the Nigerian Army goes that allegations of rape don't surface,infact, some people consider it normal.

In civilised countries, any abuse of power by any Military personnel results in instant dismissal. In Nigeria, it is the order of the day to abuse authority and power and to harass innocent civilians.
nd yet wen d military of those civilised countries go on missions abroad they harass innocent pple nd still rape their women.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by optimisticmee(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2015
www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2014/12/04/pentagon-rand-sexual-assault-reports/19883155/ if they also had little freedom, they too will plum but they don't so they act holy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by kindredspirit(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Somebody said the Nigerian military is a joke. I am constrained to agree with them. Even soldiers-in-embryo, these kids, have been imbued with this culture of abusing civilians and seeing them as lesser mortals. If this is the norm, a rite-of-passage,if you will, at the NDA, I shudder to imagine the animals that the institution has been churning out every year.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by slam7000(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2015
freecocoa:
Chai! Those two guys being punished by the girl be like "if no be this uniform, this girl go fit tell me rubbish, I don suffer"

These ones are still studying and e be them like this, na wa o.

That girl is not supposed to be in the military. Nigeria is in trouble with this sort of bums. I bet you, he is might be related to the likes of El Rufai. A southerner with such frame and height would never smell police force let alone the army. He is being groomed for politics, in the next 20 or more years, you will see him as a governor or senator. Imagine an El Rufai surrounded by touts pointing the finger at someone like Dino Melaye or Orubebe.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2015
koife:
Something is fishy about this pics....forensically I as explosive student at NDA see what many here don't see. Pls disregard this. Its either a garbage or staged movie#getthedrift?

Wow! You caught me right there. I actually staged the pictures. I sewed some uniforms, hired some secondary school students and told them to harass civilians while I took pictures. I staged the whole thing. You're indeed very smart to have busted me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by slam7000(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2015
kindredspirit:
Somebody said the Nigerian military is a joke. I am constrained to agree with them. Even soldiers-in-embryo, these kids, have been imbued with this culture of abusing civilians and seeing them as lesser mortals. If this is the norm, a rite-of-passage,if you will, at the NDA, I shudder to imagine the animals that the institution has been churning out every year.

NDA churn out pusssies. That midget cadet with flat feet with the people who pushed him in there are the reason the Nigeria army is in a poor state. They are not there to serve but to push their political careers forward.

Next he,ll be phucked up by militants or terrorist shrapnel and someone will post his picture online calling him a hero.

They all suck. Those pictures make me sick. I hate bullies especially those who can't face you one on one in an isolated place.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by gbishman: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2015
could this be called instilling discipline or abuse of power and authority
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Onemansquad:
NDA is a university
oga,I know what NDA is and I know what I'm saying
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Oga abeg which one is plum
optimisticmee:
www.militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2014/12/04/pentagon-rand-sexual-assault-reports/19883155/ if they also had little freedom, they too will plum but they don't so they act holy.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
grin
Cadets nah army academy.. No even think about them in their presence them go know

they're crazy lots.
I've 4 friends in the NDA and believe me they're not exempted... they're so full of themselves, always bragging of powers and very oppressive...one of them beat up a kid some time ago,when I saw the kid en...I started thanking God I wasn't in his shoes.

come on! I may have friends in there but that doesn't stop me from bad mouthing them and the sick organization they represent.

sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by SailorXY: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
RaptorX:
God bless America and their 2nd amendment which gives civilians the right to bear and carry firearms. You pull these kind of a stunts whether you are a soldier or not in a state like Texas, where most civilians are armed, you will have hot lead flying towards your a.ss.
lmao this is funny. I'm actually in support of licensed fire arms for the general populace. it will bring about some restrictions & mutual respect; & even heighten sense of security within neighbourhood. the only setback is that Naija as a nation hasn't gotten anywhere near that level & there'll definitely be more disasters than advantages.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Onemansquad(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:
I am not surprised at d kinda comments am seeing.... They are civilian comments........ A cadet will still do u d same and u will obey, if u hv the back of a tiger or the skin of a crocodile disobey... 67 here we go
awfa did you face the board @afsb??
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by winetapper: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
Kizmarty:

they're crazy lots.
I've 4 friends in the NDA and believe me they're not exempted... they're so full of themselves, always bragging of powers and very oppressive...one of them beat up a kid some time ago,when I saw the kid en...I started thanking God I wasn't in his shoes.

come on! I may have friends in there but that doesn't stop me from bad mouthing them and the sick organization they represent.

sad
they behave like Rotts they are trained to do so.. I wanted to join NDA smiley
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by bamideledav: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice 1 boys, pluming 101 as per charp. Shake off b4 you go back. Chaos dem 2 maintain d standard
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Onemansquad(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Gentlesniper:
Lol, course 67, atleast u still be civillian na, congrats though and welcome to greatness. I wish u the very best battalion, Burma!
and the most rugged battalion mogadishu
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Onemansquad(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2015
whizcartel:
always report them to the MP(Military police) the one dat apined at my barracks wer dey assaulted a traffic police bcus he told dem nt to obstruct traffic. the soldiers were arrested and disciplined by d MP's. I neva c wer soldier dey beg. lol.
MP are even the ones training them.
if they catch any soldier misbehaving he is in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by LockDown69(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Hmm the power of social media, it will make or break you. this may likely lead to them been expunged from the academy or dismissal if already serving. To all individuals who act a fool in public, let this serve as a warning. You will never know whose camera is rolling while you're @ it.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by garrix8: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
megadeath:
yep. Hide behind your computer and insult, little man. If it makes u feel good

... And you big foolish man, why are you hiding behind your tecno phone...

Uniformed Zombie...

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sunshine1974(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2015
As long as dey didn't carry gun and I know dey are mere cadets I will ignore dem.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Oguguah:
That's in Nigeria. Every opportunity we get, we try to oppress the person below us. Oppressor of the Oppressed

Its unfortunate, it tells you the quality of leaders we shall have tomorrow, dumbed down riff raffs . grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by azidomedogo: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2015
megadeath:
I wish everyone who commented above can read my comment. Please forgive these young ones for they know not what they are doing. If you notice, these are all first termers. This is their first break since entering the NDA. During the 3 months prior to this break, we go through a phase designed to instil confidence. This is a result of that confidence (the negative part) and youthful exuberance. All of us did dis in our first year but believe me 80 percent of us, after the first year always felt ashamed Weneva we remembered the shenanigans of the first year. Please note that if you stand up to this young men and refuse the mostly dumb orders, NOTHING will happen. They'll look at you as a civilian that has confidence in himself too. Once again, I apologise on behalf of my comrades. They will learn. Stop relating this to the rest of us fighting insurgents in the NE. We welcome constructive criticism. No need to insult or belittle our efforts in fighting terror. We are the only thing standing between you and the terrorists
nice talk wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by henryuzor(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
I am beginning to belueve what Sen Leahy said about our Nigerian soldiers being rapists and murderers.........if they can continue to humiliate'harass and terrorize innocent civilians in broad daylight then it is 100% possible for them to rape and murder innocent civilians in the villages where majority of us cannot see them.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
winetapper:
they behave like Rotts they are trained to do so.. I wanted to join NDA smiley

it's not late wink
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by killercute16(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
chat2deen:
Cadets are plumming! Plumming 101 pde. They are just causing small chawuzing nah, cracked fire eaters! I feel u guys! That kind regular tins! I guess crabs don finish prep winging and dey wanted to do shake up.
They wont understand sir.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Gabson91(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2015
I think it is a norm to them, immediately they round up their trainning as clowns, they go out to hummiliate civilians, usually with helmets, i could remember my bro planning with his friends to do that last year, i stopped him immediately, a very stupid idea.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by killercute16(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2015
chuna1985:
No living human can harass me without guns. I will match all these small boys wit just 2 guys.

Small fooools.

Between, d u.s will see dis kind tin begin call our military rapists.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ifeanyi83(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Please lets help push this to the appropriate authorities. These "children" need to be kept in their rightful place. Absolute nonsense....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Gentlesniper(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2015
garrix8:

... And you big foolish man, why are you hiding behind your tecno phone...
Uniformed Zombie...
cheesy
show some respect man, atleast try to be civil in your comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.