Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (10185 Views)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Rapmoney(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2015
So u want advice on NL? Have u discussed this same issue with the elderly people close to u that u can confide in? If u never do dat one and u come dey ask us for social media, e mean say ur case get k-leg o! cool

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2015
DoroMega:
Are you a learner?
Lol no obviously, people's opinions are needed
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol so why defend him
did I? I told bibi dah she should meet him at a neutral place...
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:

Ok
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I duno why... Am not him.. I dnt invyt gurls ova on d first date...
Different folks for different strokes
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Yeah you did say so, bless you For that
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Don't worry The rest I think I may know what's it in my head tongue
u can invyt him ova u knw wink
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by DoroMega: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol no obviously, people's opinions are needed
Okay, meet him in public. Ikeja Mall would be cool.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Different folks for different strokes
urm I tot its best described d oda way round
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
So u want advice on NL? Have u discussed this same issue with the elderly people close to u that u can confide in? If u never do dat one and u come dey ask us for social media, e mean say ur case get k-leg o! cool
Lool already done that even i myself I know what to do ,k-leg yeah right so funny people's opinions so far I like them obviously not going to his house I am of the idea
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Yeah you did say so, bless you For that
smiley
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
u can invyt him ova u knw wink
Lol he would stay outside we would gist
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2015
DoroMega:

Yep thanks very much
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2015
DoroMega:

Yeah thanks very much
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
urm I tot its best described d oda way round
Lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol so why defend him
Lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol he would stay outside we would gist
yeah dats also a good idea.... B sure to ask him wah drink he'd like to hav

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah the guy is saying it but its just up to you to say no

Then he will understand you and do what you are comfortable with
Appreciate x
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah dats also a good idea.... B sure to ask him wah drink he'd like to hav
That's not a problem
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:
Hey guys /girls
Want to ask a question if you are meeting up a guy for the first time where should it be his place or a public place ? Though you both have been chatting and all gotten comfortable he says let's meet and you suggest meeting in a public place like cinema or over dinner and he says his place you should come to?
What do you think? Going to his place advisable or not because something in my mind is telling me not meeting up at his to me doesn't make sense I can meet up at his later on if he comes around to see me
angry

GO HE PLACE NOW, YOU GO SHOUT RAPE,

MEET AT PUBLIC PLACE, YOU GO ORDER THE WHOLE FOOD (COS POVERTY DEY DO YOU)

IN FACT!! NAIJA WOMEN DON'T USE THEIR BRAIN ANY MORE .

KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2015
I Appreciate guys your opinions xx
I am going to bed any further opinions is welcomed I know certain people would comment and say why bring to nairaland this discussion someone well just did so.
Really just wanted different views on it so many people out there are of the idea visting at their places these days gets tiring to me I always tell them public places first etc
Night Night guys sleep well
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
Babe don't ever try going to his place if its the first time meeting with him

Im begging you in the name of our Lord

Meet in a public place, like an eatery like you said

If youre conscious of spending money you can just take a walk somewhere and get to know each other along the way

Please don't go there o
AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT undecided

DID YOU THINK ALL GUYS ARE LIKE THAT?
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

That's not a problem
I trust u on dat. I remember a tym wen I had a date, we agreed to meet in a restaurant.. Wen we saw, I ddnt gv her a hug... She askd me why ddnt I hug her instead I shook her... I was like, lol see me playing d saint and she wants me to hug her...
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:

I didn't say so o

Even if only 0.01% of guys are "like that"

that is 0.01% reason enough not to try it since she may meet one of them

Don't blame me, blame your fellow men
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry

GO HE PLACE NOW, YOU GO SHOUT RAPE,

MEET AT PUBLIC PLACE, YOU GO ORDER THE WHOLE FOOD (COS POVERTY DEY DO YOU)

IN FACT!! NAIJA WOMEN DON'T USE THEIR BRAIN ANY MORE .

KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF
Lol Nigerian women use their discretion though obviously not going to his place I don't have to order the whole food while meeting up in public place
Public place is just the best to meet up first time
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:

Some guys are like that though guys are different
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I trust u on dat. I remember a tym wen I had a date, we agreed to meet in a restaurant.. Wen we saw, I ddnt gv her a hug... She askd me why ddnt I hug her instead I shook her... I was like, lol see me playing d saint and she wants me to hug her...
Lol I know right that happens,the expression on your face would be like oh wow
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't say so o

Even if only 0.01% of guys are "like that"

that is 0.01% reason enough not to try it since she may meet one of them

Don't blame me, blame your fellow men
Gbam!!
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol Nigerian women use their discretion though obviously not going to his place I don't have to order the whole food while meeting up in public place
Public place is just the best to meet up first time
WHY NOT TELL HIM TO PICK A PLACE THAT WILL BE CONVENIENCE OTHER THAN HIS HOUSE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE PLACE HE DO MENTION..
THAT WILL BRING MORE VALUE TO YOUR INTELLIGENT, OTHER THAN YOU PICKING A PLACE

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHY NOT TELL HIM TO PICK A PLACE THAT WILL BE CONVENIENCE OTHER THAN HIS HOUSE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE PLACE HE DO MENTION..

Better suggestion

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
True that, he may not he's one kind I rather pick a place and we meet up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! / My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband / Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.