Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (10186 Views)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
thank u
grin
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Cool atleast someone is reasoning with me grin
understanding is key.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

of course

in all big cities there are wolves in sheeps' clothing, looking for who to deceive
Hmm true enough of them out there
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
understanding is key.
Very important most people don't get that part
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
it was night jor... Was bored
this guy........ grin

#DerailingIsYourCopilot
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Brugo(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
For him to have asked you to come to his place, hmmm it seems you guys have been chatting on some dangerous topics. Ladies be careful what impressions you give others.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Very important most people don't get that part
so many times, misunderstandings r d causes of breakups in relationships... Not tryn to hear or put ourselves in d other person's shoes and ask wad we'd do in d oda prson's position... We think our opinion is d right one

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this guy........ grin

#DerailingIsYourCopilot
see ur funny signature... Lol.. Badt guys
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Brugo:
For him to have asked you to come to his place, hmmm it seems you guys have been chatting on some dangerous topics. Ladies be careful what impressions you give others.
Lol not at all, I limit my chatting with any guy like he said him meeting up at a public place he doesn't like it blah blah blah,well thanks for the advice
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
so many times, misunderstandings r d causes of breakups in relationships... Not tryn to hear or put ourselves in d other person's shoes and ask wad we'd do in d oda prson's position... We think our opinion is d right one
True sometimes our opinions aren't the right one.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

True sometimes our opinions aren't the right one.
welll, in dat case, just try keepin an open mind about ur date alright. U neva knw wink he may be nice afterall
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by IamLEGEND1: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
see ur funny signature... Lol.. Badt guys

i no get hand for that signature oh!!!!!
#IwasHacked
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Brugo(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol not at all, I limit my chatting with any guy like he said him meeting up at a public place he doesn't like it blah blah blah,well thanks for the advice

Well at least you now know he finds you quite attractive and wants to sleep with you. You can choose to play along if you wish.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Pdizzle(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol hell no, i am a strong headed person I may end up not meeting up with him again

You might also end up liking him. Just do what you will.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
welll, in dat case, just try keepin an open mind about ur date alright. U neva knw wink he may be nice afterall
Yeah you are right, he sound nice though still people can pretend being nice lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Yeah you are right, he sound nice though still people can pretend being nice lol
can ppo pretend to be bad?
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Brugo:

Well at least you now know he finds you quite attractive and wants to sleep with you. You can choose to play along if you wish.
Lol another angle you say, play along nah I don't roll like that
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
can ppo pretend to be bad?
Lol yeah people can, human beings are up to different things
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Pdizzle:

You might also end up liking him. Just do what you will.
Very possible, thanks for the advice
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Brugo(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol another angle you say, play along nah I don't roll like that
Nice. Then let him know in unambiguous terms.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Yeah you are right, he sounds nice though still people can pretend being nice lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol yeah people can, human beings are up to different things
wat r u up to? wink
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Brugo:

Nice. Then let him know in unambiguous terms.
Definitely telling him that
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
wat r u up to? wink
About setting out for some errands
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

About setting out for some errands
u stay wit family I guess
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
u stay wit family I guess
Obviously I do
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Obviously I do
alright. Den dnt invyt him ova grin
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Brugo(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Definitely telling him that
Nice. cool

...I think I'd make a good daddy one day
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
alright. Den dnt invyt him ova grin
You are silly lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

You are silly lol
would u want him to go bak witout a footwear? grin
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Brugo:

Nice. cool

...I think I'd make a good daddy one day
Amen on that for you
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
would u want him to go bak witout a footwear? grin
Lol na you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Good Reason To Date A Bbw (plus Sized Women) (PICS) / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) / DIRTY CHAT: How to Take Your Naughty Chat to NASTY CHAT Like a Bad Boy [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.