Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (10148 Views)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2015
@Gurgle,its what happen dis days they use to act film,so we guys must be vry girlfrnd,when a guy persisting u of coming to his place too much,u must be suspicious of dat,I wanted to quoted ur mention back,bt when I click on quote,it doesn't go where it suppose to go,I dnt knw wats happening to nairaland dis days
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:32am On Jul 28, 2015
keppyy:

Don't meet him at his place...Don't try it...

Meet at a neutral ground, where you era comfortable and not a strange location you don't know...

Go with your own cash, split the bill and have fun.
Definitely thanks!
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Public place
Thank you smiley
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2015
@bibi1234,even if u guys started dating,dnt go to his house still,and if u want to ve any kind of fun together,meet in a neutral place like an hotel or ur house,guys of dis days want fast money,and are also evil,so be vry careful
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:
Thank you suzzy
sure my love
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Officially sleep is here for me, kindly drop your feedbacks they are welcomed
Sleep tight guys xx kiss
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
@bibi1234,even if u guys started dating,dnt go to his house still,and if u want to ve any kind of fun together,meet in a neutral place like an hotel or ur house,guys of dis days want fast money,and are also evil,so be vry careful
Hmm I know o thanks for the advice: )
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
sure my love
smiley
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
@Gurgle,its what happen dis days they use to act film,so we guys must be vry girlfrnd,when a guy persisting u of coming to his place too much,u must be suspicious of dat,I wanted to quoted ur mention back,bt when I click on quote,it doesn't go where it suppose to go,I dnt knw wats happening to nairaland dis days

na so

I just used to take it as entertainment but then I started to think they must have got that idea from somewhere
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:45am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Yes
yeah,lemme use dis opportunity to tell u one story of mine,I met a guy here on nairaland,he told me he is an athiest,he addd me on my bbm pin,then started persisting me to come to his house,dat he want to bleep me,I told him,I dnt bleep someone who doesn't believe in God,hearing dat,he deleted me straight,then yesterday,he started mentioning me here on nairaland to give him my pin back,I added him back,then he started telling me of how he ve given his life to christ,dat he is at peace now,I knw dats a more fucking lie,then I asked,wats up,then he started persisting me of coming to his place for sex,I said No,dat I ve my own bf,sending me his dick and orishirishi,and when he see dat I'm nt giving him to him d 2nd time,he deleted himself out of my bbm again,my instinct tell me,dat guy is evil,he may even be a ritualist,someone dat doesn't belive in God,so dear,just beware of guys dis days.nt only dis one,even another one,they all want fast money dis days,and they dnt even want to knw how its made,thank u

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

na so

I just used to take it as entertainment but then I started to think they must have got that idea from somewhere
its someones true life story,they used to act film,and also wats happening in dis days world

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
So u want advice on NL? Have u discussed this same issue with the elderly people close to u that u can confide in? If u never do dat one and u come dey ask us for social media, e mean say ur case get k-leg o! cool
lol,wat kind of case is dat one again
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
u can invyt him ova u knw wink
abi o,nice advice again
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah,lemme use dis opportunity to tell u one story of mine,I met a guy here on nairaland,he told me he is an athiest,he addd me on my bbm pin,then started persisting me to come to his house,dat he want to bleep me,I told him,I dnt bleep someone who doesn't believe in God,hearing dat,he deleted me straight,then yesterday,he started mentioning me here on nairaland to give him my pin back,I added him back,then he started telling me of how he ve given his life to christ,dat he is at peace now,I knw dats a more fucking lie,then I asked,wats up,then he started persisting me of coming to his place for sex,I said No,dat I ve my own bf,sending me his dick and orishirishi,and when he see dat I'm nt giving him to him d 2nd time,he deleted himself out of my bbm again,my instinct tell me,dat guy is evil,he may even be a ritualist,someone dat doesn't belive in God,so dear,just beware of guys dis days.nt only dis one,even another one,they all want fast money dis days,and they dnt even want to knw how its made,thank u

shocked
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
its someones true life story,they used to act film,and also wats happening in dis days world

hian
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol he would stay outside we would gist
han han,dats too much jare,invite him inside,respect him pls,he no fit do u anything for ur house,ciao.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah dats also a good idea.... B sure to ask him wah drink he'd like to hav
outside d house there,u re nt being serious here,instead of her nt letting d guy to come into her place,maybe they should meet in a more neutral place,nt letting d guy in into her place shows an amount of disrespect,it aint good jare

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:
I Appreciate guys your opinions xx
I am going to bed any further opinions is welcomed I know certain people would comment and say why bring to nairaland this discussion someone well just did so.
Really just wanted different views on it so many people out there are of the idea visting at their places these days gets tiring to me I always tell them public places first etc
Night Night guys sleep well
we save a soul today

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:01am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol Nigerian women use their discretion though obviously not going to his place I don't have to order the whole food while meeting up in public place
Public place is just the best to meet up first time
yes dear
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:02am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHY NOT TELL HIM TO PICK A PLACE THAT WILL BE CONVENIENCE OTHER THAN HIS HOUSE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE PLACE HE DO MENTION..
THAT WILL BRING MORE VALUE TO YOUR INTELLIGENT, OTHER THAN YOU PICKING A PLACE
lol,dis guy ehn
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,dis guy ehn
LOOK AT THE TIME, IS TIME FOR YOU TO SLEEP
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:08am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:

LOOK AT THE TIME, IS TIME FOR YOU TO SLEEP
sleep no gree come ni jare,I've been sleeping since in d day
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
sleep no gree come ni jare,I've been sleeping since in d day

TRY,, ME DEY BATTLE MOSQUITOES
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2015
@Gurgle,naso I dey tell u,I wise no be small now,who go dey for lagos and nt smart up,lol
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:

TRY,, ME DEY BATTLE MOSQUITOES
sorry,pele dear,why u no use raid to fleet ur room in d day,before u go to bed at night,it will make u sleep peacefully,pele dear
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
@Gurgle,naso I dey tell u,I wise no be small now,who go dey for lagos and nt smart up,lol

of course

in all big cities there are wolves in sheeps' clothing, looking for who to deceive

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
sorry,pele dear,why u no use raid to fleet ur room in d day,before u go to bed at night,it will make u sleep peacefully,pele dear
I COME BACK VERY LATE OHH. AND TIREDNESS JUST CATCH ME, AND TO MAKE MATTER WORST, WE NO COME GET LIGHT
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I COME BACK VERY LATE OHH. AND TIREDNESS JUST CATCH ME, AND TO MAKE MATTER WORST, WE NO COME GET LIGHT
no light for here,and mosquito no dey disturb me for here sha,thank God
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
no light for here,and mosquito no dey disturb me for here sha,thank God
YOU PREVENTED IT IN TIME, THAT'S WHY
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:21am On Jul 28, 2015
@Gurgle,I'm telling ya
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by suzzy16(f): 2:22am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU PREVENTED IT IN TIME, THAT'S WHY
nt really,bt no mosquito here sha
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
nt really,bt no mosquito here sha
MAKE I GUESS, JOS BY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / See How A Man Lifted A Voluptuous Lady Inside A Pool, That Got People Talking / Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.