Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead (22711 Views)

First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo / Henry Abebe, Brother Of Late Former First Lady Stella Obasanjo Is Dead!!! / When Stella Obasanjo Was Cutting The Independence Anniversary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by jenny247(f): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2005
What a day! may God console all those who are grieving and may the departed souls rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by queen2(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2005
He ya, may her soul rest in perfect peace, She would have turned 60 on November 14, just saw it somewhere, but not detailed...http://www.nigeria.com/  cry
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2005
aww embarassed RiP
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by casper(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2005
may her soul rest in peace cry lipsrsealed cry undecided
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Scorpio(f): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2005
May she rest in Peace, just got the news as an offline and to say i was shocked is something else. i feel for her nephews here. I really hope everyone in the family will be able to pull through. cry cry
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by joftech(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2005
My heart goes out to the first family here in Nigeria. May God grant them the fortitude to bear this loss.

This strongly sounds a warning to all those politician going for medical check-up/care abroad wasting Nigerians- money, death can come for you at anytime no matter which hospital you run to. They should try and improve the facilites in our national hospitals so that we can all be having access to quality health care here without wasting hard earned foreign exchange.

I hope these incident will not slowdown Mr. Prez in his anti-corruption campaigns.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by dablessed(f): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2005
May the Balm of Gilead Comfort Stella's family, friends and loved ones at this time in Jesus' name.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by queen2(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2005
AMEN!!!
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Odeku(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2005
this is shocking news
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by whiteshark(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2005
Nor be small thing 4 nija today oooh. But notin man fit d. nah God know why he allow things like tis to happen.

I wish the solus of all who have died today God's speed. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by goodguy(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2005
hey y'all..c'mon! she was 60yrs old!!!

Isn't that old enough?? grin ......Abeg let her rest jare.. wink
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by senato(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2005
Wetin me wan no is the cause of her death. Wetin kill am?
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by senato(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2005
Wetin me wan no is the cause of her death. Wetin kill am?
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by munyasia(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2005
may her soul rest in eternal peace.i pray that God gives courage to the first family and all Nigerians.
RIP
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by otokx(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2005
i like your sense of humor hot - angel. Well i guess her time was up. If she had died in a nigerian hospital they would have said we lack both the equipment and the expertise.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2005
Is a real pity that Stella is dead. May her soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!
Well, I just pray we all in power will know that no one is above DEATH. No money can by eternal life, not even power.
My condolence goes to Mr. President, Obj; take heart for God giveth and taketh.

rolleyes rolleyes cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by dovey(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2005
when I had the news on Nta, I thought i was dreaming but before I know it tears started rolling down my eyes. I could not believe it that Mama has gone so soon. Infact it was a great loss for the family and Nigeria as a hole. I pray to GOD that the legacy she had left behind would never crashed, I mean the Child Care Trust .
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2005
May her death be sacrificial to Nigeria. May it bring end to all the evil activities in Nigerian Government. Amen!
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by NduGod(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2005
This is to sad. Something evil has happend to this nation. this is not an oppurtunity for Nigerians to rejoice, let us all bear with Mr. President and family. Sorry Nigeria..... Goodbye Cheif Mrs. Stella Obasanjo [First Lady]
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2005
What I said does not mean I am rejoicing. Jesus paid a sacrificial death. I believe all things worketh together good for those who trust in God.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by loretta(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2005
Na wah! Stella don go. The rich also cry . Pls people NIgerians sympathize with obj
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by kikelomo(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2005
This just calls for a period of deep reflections. Is it me or is it that this year in particular has been plagued with so many disasters? I just think we should all be more prayerful and thankful to God for keeping us alive and covering us through these periods of hurricanes and plane crashes. It is really true that we don't know when God protects us. My deepest condolences to Mr President. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by oluwizard(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2005
BABA IYABO should just accept it as wish of GOD moreover she's not MAD cry cry may are soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by goodguy(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2005
oluwizard:

moreover she's not MAD .

huh?? rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2005
I am surprised I have gone through Nigerian newspapers on the net and could not see her death announcement. Maybe, I'll limit the way I talk about it here lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by kissyspark(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2005
for those of u wanting to know the cause of her death,visit www.thisdayonline.com, she did of complications after undergoing surgical operations to reduce fat
How Stella Obasanjo Died
A Surgery, A Massive Asthma Attack and A Coma...
By Our Reporters, 10.23.2005

President Olusegun Oba-sanjo, in the early hours of yesterday lost his wife and Nigeria's First Lady, Stella.
Stella, who would have been 60 next month, died in Spain after undergoing surgery.
Although Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media Matters, Mrs. Oluremi Oyo, while breaking the news at a press conference, did not disclose the nature of the surgery, THISDAY gathered that the First Lady died of complications arising  from cosmetic surgery to reduce fat from her body.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by kissyspark(f): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2005
what fat is she reducing?excess money i guess anyway u people should help me beg oby not to barn pancake
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by joftech(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2005
The event of the last few days in Nigeria is a double wammy. I hope those theiving fellas in agbada will know better now.

I don't believe she died from liposuction if that's what she has gone for. This may be the handiwork of those that are against OBJ's anti-corruption war and his third term / 6 years bid.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2005
I will advice the nairaland ladies to learn from this tragedy. Please, minimize the way you apply cosmetics to your body. Apart from other of its consequences, it discourages medical doctors as their are always COMBAT during stitching. Your body is meant to be natural otherwise, it weakens when stitching.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by nike4luv(f): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2005
oh ok

wait..she bleached skin right..because she looks soo white..
the first time i saw her, i thought she was a statue lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by cushman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2005
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.... it's a great loss to Nigerians
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2005
Whichever way view it, people in her shoe don't pray to get involved in surgery because they are always unsuccessful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Muhammed Mahmood And Daughter Regain Freedom From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.