Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor (33071 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
sitting in your office listening to people complaining about their problems, reading books to improve on your skills in solving their problems, operating on humans even when you know their live depends on you..I could go on and on but I know that's nothing interesting. The only time doctors are at rest or a little bit happy is when they perform a successful operation or promotion to earn a higher pay need I remind you of the fustration when someone gives up on your table.
@bolded: God Forbid. tongue
Oga, just trust me when I say medicine is one of the most interesting and rewarding professions one can ever have.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Sha bring goodies from NSK. igbangu, Achicha or Okpa di Oku grin grin grin grin

I'll come find you wink
you came this far and you had to blow your covers?? Some people on this forum if you get to meet them real life you sef go shame to to go stand with them talk. I have seen her a couple of times and her diary just didn't match who I was expecting neither do her pics, most of these igbo girls are fraud undecided
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oga, just trust me when I say medicine is one of the most interesting and rewarding professions one can ever have.
enlighten me with 2 points apart from the glory the name brings please.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

Not really. Unfollow me undecided I'm not comfortable you following me undecided

Make me! or worse follow back! angry

lol What have u got to hide? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
you came this far and you had to blow your covers?? Some people on this forum if you get to meet them real life you sef go shame to to go stand with them talk. I have seen her a couple of times and her diary just didn't match who I was expecting neither do her pics, most of these igbo girls are fraud undecided
where does that leave your filthy yoruba gals?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:

That's relative jor, Might be rewarding for someone who finds fulfillment in being a doctor but for some of us, its a bloody waste of time!
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Make me! or worse follow back! angry

lol What have u got to hide? undecided

Duh! undecided

What class? grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
grin grin kiss
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:

Came this far? blow my cover? grin grin grin

I wasn't hiding you know & i really don't agree with your assessment especially the fraud part.

Most people are guilty of putting their best foot forward & no crime in that if you ask me. Learn to always leave an open mind & you'll never be disappointed wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

Duh! undecided

What class? grin

lol now that's a state secret jor grin grin grin

best to leave you wondering wink
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

I wasn't hiding you know & i really don't agree with your assessment especially the fraud part.

Most people are guilty of putting their best foot forward. no crime in that if you ask me. Learn to always leave an open mind & you'll never be disappointed wink
I never knew I had a fellow girl stalking my everyday activity on NL. I feel like a celeb, if you ask me. grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

lol now that's a state secret jor grin grin grin

best to leave you wondering wink
It's not like I'm asking for your name or picture undecided
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
for starters am igbo and for the fact that igbo is my tribe doesn't mean I woundn't say the truth. The way you present yourself has expectations. Dont get me wrong but my expectations where higher due to her pride and command of words or let us just say I always meet her on a not so good day btw seems you have met her or about to whichever way, I guess her packaging was cool that's what they do undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Most people are guilty of putting their best foot forward & no crime in that if you ask me. Learn to always leave an open mind & you'll never be disappointed wink
I will keep that in mind, have you met her yet?
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
for starters am igbo and for the fact that igbo is my tribe doesn't mean I woundn't say the truth. The way you present yourself has expectations. Dont get me wrong but my expectations where higher due to her pride and command of words or let us just say I always meet her on a not so good day btw seems you have met her or about to whichever way, I guess her packaging was cool that's what they do undecided

OK there's probably something you're not telling us cos this seems too personal.

Don't know what your deal with her is but some of us are just here to get informed & ease off tension from work so.....

Here's a something to chew on, Sometimes you only find the beauty in people when you really get to know them

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
When you think you have an opinion about someone, its mostly best if you keep it to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

I never knew I had a fellow girl stalking my everyday activity on NL. I feel like a celeb, if you ask me. grin

Stalking ke? That's too strong a word!

lol who's the girl? Now that you're a confirmed Celeb, maybe you should sign me an autograph cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

OK there's probably something you're not telling us cos this seems too personal.

Don't know what your deal with her is but some of us are just here to get informed & ease off tension from work so.....

Here's a something to chew on, Sometimes you only find the beauty in people when you really get to know them
This is not the first I'll have to deal with whoever is behind that moniker.
Most times when I get her mentions, I ignore just to let peace reign.
I do not know who she is and I don't know whatever it is I did to her. But she's been hating since time immemorial. I'll just let it slide, as I've always done. smiley
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

It's not like I'm asking for your name or picture undecided

I left Nsk years ago.......your post makes me nostalgic is all smiley wink
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Stalking ke? That's too strong a word!

lol who's the girl? Now that you're a confirmed Celeb, maybe you should sign me an autograph cheesy
We are derailing this lovely thread, biko grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

there is nothing personal honestly. I got to know her through a friend smiley I will definitely say hi when she comes back to lagos that's if am not off to work. I hope she doesn't take it personal cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
When you think you have an opinion about someone, its mostly best if you keep it to yourself.
or most times if you voice out your opinions it helps them stay in check u don't think so?
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
there is nothing personal honestly. I got to know her through a friend smiley I will definitely say hi when she comes back to lagos that's if am not off to work. I hope she doesn't take it personal cheesy
grin grin grin
Keep lying through your nose, hun..
There, you just got my attention smiley

Whatever it is you are trying to do with my moniker on here, I honestly do not care. You could as well have gotten your lil' info from my diary. So, keep it up. You''re simply hating. Smh
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
enlighten me with 2 points apart from the glory the name brings please.
Glory is the least of it nah haven't you ever heard that pride goeth before a fall.
Anyways the two points you asked for: Helping or even saving peoples lives, which is about as cool as it gets.... I mean not to compare doctors to Jesus Christ.... But who else can do that? grin
Secondly, they are rarely ever bored. They see different different cases every day and hear all kinds of outlandish stories from patients. It's a fun job trust me. Advice your future daughter to do it and thank me later. wink

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

This is not the first I'll have to deal with whoever is behind that moniker.
Most times when I get her mentions, I ignore just to let peace reign.
I do not know who she is and I don't know whatever it is I did to her. But she's been hating since time immemorial. I'll just let it slide, as I've always done. smiley

Too much emotions in his/her post got me wondering.

One thing for sure, We should never have to apologize for being who we are. You can only be yourself right?

You certainly cant be loved by everybody unless you're a fraud!
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
or most times if you voice out your opinions it helps them stay in check u don't think so?
That depends on your motive.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin grin
Keep lying through your nose, hun..
There, you just got my attention smiley

Whatever it is you are trying to do with my moniker on here, I honestly do not care. You could as well have gotten your lil' info from my diary. So, keep it up. You''re simply hating. Smh
not here honey not just yet, don't just take it too personal cheesy . And yeah you are hot ;Deverybody got their definition of hot you know, I was expecting you to be hotter cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

That's relative jor, Might be rewarding for someone who finds fulfillment in being a doctor but for some of us, its a bloody waste of time!

If you find healing people and birthing babies a bloody waste of time then I can't help you sir. Besides, the money aspect..... Is also enticing...
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bolded:

Too much emotions in his/her post got me wondering.

One thing for sure, We should never have to apologize for being who we are. You can only be yourself right?

You certainly cant be loved by everybody unless you're a fraud!
She doesnt know me, trust me grin I know what she's tryna do..Girls do that alot to themselves especially when they hating on you.
What could I possibly hide? Atleast I'm brave enough to upload my face on my profile
Lol. Hate
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

We are derailing this lovely thread, biko grin
Madam so you noticed. tongue
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tashaamania(f): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
terza:
not here honey not just yet, don't just take it too personal cheesy . And yeah you are hot ;Deverybody got their definition of hot you know, I was expecting you to be hotter cheesy
I won't quote you again. I know what you are doing.
You might as well say I'm not the one on all my pictures.
Whichever way, your headache..seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.