Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor (33111 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Obinoscopy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
I concur grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
1. Owo, kudi, ego. If she's not stinkingly rich grin, she will at least be financially stable. /walks away singing owo ni koko/

2. She no only make brain, she get brain! To be a doctor, you pretty much HAVE to be smart. I mean who's gonna let a dullard prescribe drugs or deliver their baby or cut them open??!! So a female doctor will most definitely be a brainiac. A wise man would want a wife like this to pass down excellent genes to his children. cool

3. She no dey fear.... Well at least not bodily issues. She's seen almost every nasty thing one can see about the human body. So that ur nasty boil angry won't make her vomit angry

4. She work past pack mule Medicine no send whether you be female, pregnant, delicate, sensitive, etc. angry If you're a doctor you must work hard, stay up all night, do long hours, think on your feet. So a female doctor can never be lazy and must be diligent. Being hardworking is a great trait for a wife.

5. Their mouth sweet pass lacasera This isn't well known, but female doctors are excellent talkers. They can go from talking dirty to discussing the flaws in Buhari's new government. They can handle most topics because they have a lot of exposure. This kind of wife is fun because you guys will always enjoy gisting.

6. They can keep you (and your kids) safe They know which medicine to take, what is the sign of so-and-so infection, they know which animal is poisonous, in fact they can even save your life with CPR! How many men's wives can do that?!

7. They appreciate life I mean, We all do. But the female doctor has a unique perspective. As a female, she probably brought a life or two into the world (gave birth to her own kids). As a doctor, she probably witnessed a number of deaths. So she gets this amazing perspective on life that few have and that enables her to treasure her family that much more.

8. She no dey nag I know I know. It sounds too good to be true. But how, after working so hard, taking care of you and the kids; she wan come find time to dey nag about nonsense. She won't even have energy.

9. They fine dieee This one maybe a bit of hyping sha grin grin But truly truly. I've never met an ugly female doctor before. They are always either beautiful or at least okay. Besides with their intelligence and white coats, they always seem to have some sex appeal even if they're not thaaat pretty.

10. Sex They sabi anatomy wellaaaaar. Need I say more wink

Source: Me, a future doctor tongue

cc: lalasticlala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

You forgot to add that you and your children can contact Ebola or other deadly decease as the case may be. I prefer a female lawyer,they are smart.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
1. Owo, kudi, ego. If she's not stinkingly rich grin, she will at least be financially stable. /walks away singing owo ni koko/

2. She no only make brain, she get brain! To be a doctor, you pretty much HAVE to be smart. I mean who's gonna let a dullard prescribe drugs or deliver their baby or cut them open??!! So a female doctor will most definitely be a brainiac. A wise man would want a wife like this to pass down excellent genes to his children. cool

3. She no dey fear.... Well at least not bodily issues. She's seen almost every nasty thing one can see about the human body. So that ur nasty boil angry won't make her vomit angry

4. She work past pack mule Medicine no send whether you be female, pregnant, delicate, sensitive, etc. angry If you're a doctor you must work hard, stay up all night, do long hours, think on your feet. So a female doctor can never be lazy and must be diligent. Being hardworking is a great trait for a wife.

5. Their mouth sweet pass lacasera This isn't well known, but female doctors are excellent talkers. They can go from talking dirty to discussing the flaws in Buhari's new government. They can handle most topics because they have a lot of exposure. This kind of wife is fun because you guys will always enjoy gisting.

6. They can keep you (and your kids) safe They know which medicine to take, what is the sign of so-and-so infection, they know which animal is poisonous, in fact they can even save your life with CPR! How many men's wives can do that?!

7. They appreciate life I mean, We all do. But the female doctor has a unique perspective. As a female, she probably brought a life or two into the world (gave birth to her own kids). As a doctor, she probably witnessed a number of deaths. So she gets this amazing perspective on life that few have and that enables her to treasure her family that much more.

8. She no dey nag I know I know. It sounds too good to be true. But how, after working so hard, taking care of you and the kids; she wan come find time to dey nag about nonsense. She won't even have energy.

9. They fine dieee This one maybe a bit of hyping sha grin grin But truly truly. I've never met an ugly female doctor before. They are always either beautiful or at least okay. Besides with their intelligence and white coats, they always seem to have some sex appeal even if they're not thaaat pretty.

cc: lalasticlala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

You forgot to add the high risk of contacting Ebola or other deadly viruses. I love female lawyers instead.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
too much hype!....go for the personality...if she's fun to be with stick with her, irrespective of her career!

but i wont mind having something with a creative person...an artist most likely

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chartey:
Hahahaha, many male doctors and medical students will disagree with this. There are two categories of female (and male) doctors - those that know little outside medicine and the ones wey sabi chop life small and know something about everything.
MrsPhyno, I think you may be of the latter(smaller) group but you know those other girls in your class na. Those ones that don't miss CMDA and FECAMDS meetings, that only watch movies for leisure and that never talk about their boyfriends.
As for this one eh, we will not support you. Kingtom please bring that counter thread.
I'm working on it. grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by dom(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Female Physicians are also the most emptily arrogant specie of humanity. But once they sense you're their intellectual superior they back down or call it quits.

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Tolude(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one. I will get one 4 a consideration cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by rasaq12345: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Massage therapy helps millions of people cope with physical ailments, sore muscles, and emotional distress. Just any of the category of massage.Clinical,sport and swedish,Japanies,massage.u can as well call for home services. Contact 08177202472 abuja
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by argob44(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lolz @no10 I know it must be named
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by temigreat(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
So were re d single female doctor I Ned one to hookup

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by mrkel(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
It has always been my dream to get married to a female medical doctor. In short i'm even working to bring that dream to fruition. Soonest, very soon I mean will be walking my female doctor to the aisle to say I do
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by engrjacuzzi: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'm missing introvert and ladyf on nairaland or have they travelled for pilgrimage.

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by billyG(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Are u shopping 4 husband 4 dem??.i cnt marry a woman who is Busy 365,24/7, for others problem dem no get time @all.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by viceb: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
@MrsPhyno please add me on bbm 7905f2c8
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sounds a lot like an Ad. The question is, who's it for?
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
tobybasten:
Some quite interesting. We won't mind having 20 reasons why one must not marry a female doctor
not much different from marrying a nurse, however heres some of the disadvantages

NOT MUCH TIME FOR YOU AND KIDS

HIGHLY INDEPENDENT AND CONTROLLING

LIKELY HOOD OF DUMPING YOU AT THE LEAST PROVOCATION

LIKELY HOOD OF DRUGING OF KILLIN U AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
I will rather marry a herbalist than marrying a nigerian doctor
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Are u a doctor?
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by billagreen(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color] male engineers vs female doctor na
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by billagreen(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color] male engineers vs female doctor na[size=8pt][/size]8 shocked
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by aspirebig: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Most babes are not wife to be just because of their bad character, pride,unfaithfulness, not God fearing, laziness, poor home training, etc.

A school teacher with these qualities will marry before a Medical Dr anyday.

As for beauty, it fades with time and is in the eyes of the beholder.

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Jexyme(f): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gerrarrahia!!!!

If you want to live in hell on earth, Marry a female doctor....not all though but most.

1. Ego
2.Too much excuses, more especially thaat has to do with work.
3. You have to prepare yourself to nany your children.
4. She makes the sex schedules and you dare not object....
5. Insensitive to your feelings but highly sensitive to work. Infact for you to get her attention you have to come as a patient.
6. There are hundreds of reasons to think twice but you can find out yourselves.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Kanbee: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by mannys(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one MrsPhyno....no yab me ooo...I just sent u a private message
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by busky101(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

shadow is that you?
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by 9japatroit(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oga this one na story for the ancestors o
My topic was about encouraging people to marry female doctors not encouraging people to become doctors. Marry a female doctor and thank me larra wink
but the pride and the hard to get attitude of female doctors can be annoying-from somebody that knows.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

[/s] Rubbish
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Are u a doctor?
oganla na student things for now
but by God's Grace I will be a bonafide one soon grin

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2015
9japatroit:
but the pride and the hard to get attitude of female doctors can be annoying-from somebody that knows.
Can a male nurse marry a female doctor? I don't think so. Female doctors pls make yourself approachable to any well meaning guy.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

cc: lalastic.lala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

My wife is a doctor and all you said arent absolute true. There are women who arent doctor and they possess all the qualities you mentioned. I think it is individualistic thing. The background; family upbringing, environment, financial status, genetical make-up and exposure. A female doctor who studied medicine in Uk cant be compared to that of LAUTECH. And female doctor brought up from a broken- home cant be compared with that from balanced family. A female doctors that spents years in school before graduation cant be compared with that who finished in time. So you understand.

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Chiedu08: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2015
But e no easy to stay without your wife for most of the nites because she's on call smiley
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2015
faith551:
You are new here but it seems nairaland blood is already flowing deep in your veins, nicely laid out points between are you a doctor

point of correction, 'Btw' here on NL means By The Way. And not 'between' smiley

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121