Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor (33112 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingTom:

Counter thread loading! angry
Who dragged up this old thread please it's embarrassing cry embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by AKAKAK(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
The OP is correct I am married to a medical doctor and have never regretted that decision. My candid advise to folks that are not married, if you can marry a doctor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by denedene(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Haba grin
Really? Boring?
yess they are lol. they are always serious about life, poor social life, expert in monosyllabic response but great conversationist when in need,they are mostly introverts.... i could go on and on my dear.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by SenhorSean(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
if i cant bcome a doctor then i marry one. I dey dream high shey!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by KingTom(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Who dragged up this old thread please it's embarrassing cry embarassed grin

undecided lies only a female doctor would tell. Your 5th point, sorry honey I've been around you guys long enough, I'm immune. grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by AJORE(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
See the OP made series of senses in fact read all my mind.....a friend of mine got married 2years ago with a medical doctor each time I went on visitation I always imagine/blaming mysef for not marrying a doctor as wife.....
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by klax(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sorry all these your 5 reason 10 reason jargons i think it's time to stop it if nothing serious to discuss. Are you the one to give reason on marrying anybody

Reason for these reason for that. Reason, reason and reason make me sick. Keep your reasons to your this quiet irrelevant. The world is a free world everybody knows what best suit him or her and the most annoying things is people who post this sort of silly post are not married so how come do you now know who is best or not or reason to marry this or that their case is like listening to marriage conselling from Chris Okotie it will simply show a case scenario of a mad man advising mad man pls to what use

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingTom:

undecided lies only a female doctor would tell. Your 5th point, sorry honey I've been around you guys long enough, I'm immune. grin
Stop I'm cringing here I can't even read this stuff gawsh NLers can kill someone with embarrassment cry

U don't get immune to those things, we be like virus that dey mutate it's genetic code or whatever grin Awaiting the counter thread sha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by onelife97: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rubbish.
I know few female doctors that don't make sense at all.They r simply worse than bit..ches.
Who cares abt her money or pocket.
Guys forget about some bit..ch..es keeping u safe...save urself some future headaches...and go for a lady with better profession..I also know poor doctors.
Gerara hia mehn..
And the one I knew sef..stinks.na me even dey buy her deodorant and body spray and I no be doctor oo.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Querty(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
plse mrsphyno,,

am sure u are a medical student

I will like to meet with u plse

maybe we can first meet on facebook plse..

ur username plse
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Querty(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ouch. Ok, understood. cry angry

plse mrsphyno,,

am sure u are a medical student

I will like to meet with u plse

maybe we can first meet on facebook plse..

ur username plse
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by naijacutee(f): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
How about 10 reasons why a female doctor would want to marry you?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by onelife97: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Her toto sef no make sense at all...only God know wetin she fon do with an in the past....to God be the glory that I was rescued from the hands of the quiet devil.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by sage2(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
1. Owo, kudi, ego. If she's not stinkingly rich grin, she will at least be financially stable. /walks away singing owo ni koko/

2. She no only make brain, she get brain! To be a doctor, you pretty much HAVE to be smart. I mean who's gonna let a dullard prescribe drugs or deliver their baby or cut them open??!! So a female doctor will most definitely be a brainiac. A wise man would want a wife like this to pass down excellent genes to his children. cool

3. She no dey fear.... Well at least not bodily issues. She's seen almost every nasty thing one can see about the human body. So that ur nasty boil angry won't make her vomit angry

4. She work past pack mule Medicine no send whether you be female, pregnant, delicate, sensitive, etc. angry If you're a doctor you must work hard, stay up all night, do long hours, think on your feet. So a female doctor can never be lazy and must be diligent. Being hardworking is a great trait for a wife.

5. Their mouth sweet pass lacasera This isn't well known, but female doctors are excellent talkers. They can go from talking dirty to discussing the flaws in Buhari's new government. They can handle most topics because they have a lot of exposure. This kind of wife is fun because you guys will always enjoy gisting.

6. They can keep you (and your kids) safe They know which medicine to take, what is the sign of so-and-so infection, they know which animal is poisonous, in fact they can even save your life with CPR! How many men's wives can do that?!

7. They appreciate life I mean, We all do. But the female doctor has a unique perspective. As a female, she probably brought a life or two into the world (gave birth to her own kids). As a doctor, she probably witnessed a number of deaths. So she gets this amazing perspective on life that few have and that enables her to treasure her family that much more.

8. She no dey nag I know I know. It sounds too good to be true. But how, after working so hard, taking care of you and the kids; she wan come find time to dey nag about nonsense. She won't even have energy.

9. They fine dieee This one maybe a bit of hyping sha grin grin But truly truly. I've never met an ugly female doctor before. They are always either beautiful or at least okay. Besides with their intelligence and white coats, they always seem to have some sex appeal even if they're not thaaat pretty.

10. Sex They sabi anatomy wellaaaaar. Need I say more wink

Source: Me, a future doctor tongue

cc: lalasticlala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

Is this an attemp to push some kind of agenda in favour of the female doctors or what? Is this a result of some painstaking research or just the imagination of a misguided wanna be doctor? You appear beautiful and my kinda girl but that does't mean I shouldn't say what is on my mind. Please be guided.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
1. Owo, kudi, ego. If she's not stinkingly rich grin, she will at least be financially stable. /walks away singing owo ni koko/

2. She no only make brain, she get brain! To be a doctor, you pretty much HAVE to be smart. I mean who's gonna let a dullard prescribe drugs or deliver their baby or cut them open??!! So a female doctor will most definitely be a brainiac. A wise man would want a wife like this to pass down excellent genes to his children. cool

3. She no dey fear.... Well at least not bodily issues. She's seen almost every nasty thing one can see about the human body. So that ur nasty boil angry won't make her vomit angry

4. She work past pack mule Medicine no send whether you be female, pregnant, delicate, sensitive, etc. angry If you're a doctor you must work hard, stay up all night, do long hours, think on your feet. So a female doctor can never be lazy and must be diligent. Being hardworking is a great trait for a wife.

5. Their mouth sweet pass lacasera This isn't well known, but female doctors are excellent talkers. They can go from talking dirty to discussing the flaws in Buhari's new government. They can handle most topics because they have a lot of exposure. This kind of wife is fun because you guys will always enjoy gisting.

6. They can keep you (and your kids) safe They know which medicine to take, what is the sign of so-and-so infection, they know which animal is poisonous, in fact they can even save your life with CPR! How many men's wives can do that?!

7. They appreciate life I mean, We all do. But the female doctor has a unique perspective. As a female, she probably brought a life or two into the world (gave birth to her own kids). As a doctor, she probably witnessed a number of deaths. So she gets this amazing perspective on life that few have and that enables her to treasure her family that much more.

8. She no dey nag I know I know. It sounds too good to be true. But how, after working so hard, taking care of you and the kids; she wan come find time to dey nag about nonsense. She won't even have energy.

9. They fine dieee This one maybe a bit of hyping sha grin grin But truly truly. I've never met an ugly female doctor before. They are always either beautiful or at least okay. Besides with their intelligence and white coats, they always seem to have some sex appeal even if they're not thaaat pretty.

cc: lalasticlala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

I like your lipz
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by onelife97: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
ndcide:

I agree 100 %. Had one but she painfully said no. I'm happy she did.
Ur reason pls
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by KingTom(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Stop I'm cringing here I can't even read this stuff gawsh NLers can kill someone with embarrassment cry

U don't get immune to those things, we be like virus that dey mutate it's genetic code or whatever grin Awaiting the counter thread sha

And my resistive strain still dey. Counter ke? Its been done before, yours is the counter cool
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by onelife97: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Actually planned to marry a female doctor because of my mums experience. Unfortunately, they never cross my path.
I used to have one but she was not caring at all and fu..cKing selfish like a bastard with big nose like rumpelstiltskin s...hit.

Thank God I was rescued.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by onelife97: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Actually planned to marry a female doctor because of my mums experience. Unfortunately, they never cross my path.
I used to have one but she was not caring at all and fu..cKing selfish like a bastard with big nose like rumpelstiltskin s...hit.

Thank God I was rescued.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by onelife97: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
4stylz:

Good; so you are painting female doctors nice, wait until you can't make initial deposit; they won't pay attention to you even if you are dying.

I think most doctors are mean
Too mean and heartless bastard.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by mowah: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin very funny post especially that anatomy Part. I agree with you except that "fine" Part. Female doctors and female medical students are not fine joor.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by onelife97: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is you defending your boring profession need I remind you, I could give you 20 basic reasons why you shouldn't marry them undecided when it comes to marriage even the gods will find it very difficult to pick a good wife so kindy toss this your thread to the trash. No offeinse grin
No mind them.most of them r devil reincarnate.Heartless bit..ches most of them and fu. .c.king selfish too and add greedy to it pls.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by aurorae1: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
onelife97:

No mind them.most of them r devil reincarnate.Heartless bit..ches most of them and fu. .c.king selfish too and add greedy to it pls.

Man are you angry. shocked
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by SaiBuharii: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
onelife97:

Thank God I was rescued.

Lmaooo...see provoke
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

/
You must be young and living on fantasy island.

If you marry an old doctor, then your assertions are right.

But a young doctor wife that will be spending hours away from the family during residency program that lasts years is not most people's
idea about marriage. And most young female doctors fall under this category. It is not as rosy as your noted, trust me.

\

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Kennydoc(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno, I sent you a PM. Please reply, if you're okay with it. If you have a difficulty replying the PM, you can send me one and I'll reply with a mail. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
tobybasten:
Some quite interesting. We won't mind having 20 reasons why one must not marry a female doctor
Let me give one,if u vex her, na one syringe and ur own don done.grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by agrovick(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
onelife97:

Dude! Get over it nw, stop being bitter. Move on, it can only get better
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by kossyablaze(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tashaamania:

Not really. Unfollow me undecided I'm not comfortable you following me undecided
OK xo can I follow u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by kossyablaze(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bolded:

Sha bring goodies from NSK. igbangu, Achicha or Okpa di Oku grin grin grin grin
I'll come find you wink
choi.....perfect Nsukka recipe...oh I miss UNN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
okay.... we have heard.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Chartey(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hahahaha, many male doctors and medical students will disagree with this. There are two categories of female (and male) doctors - those that know little outside medicine and the ones wey sabi chop life small and know something about everything.
MrsPhyno, I think you may be of the latter(smaller) group but you know those other girls in your class na. Those ones that don't miss CMDA and FECAMDS meetings, that only watch movies for leisure and that never talk about their boyfriends.
As for this one eh, we will not support you. Kingtom please bring that counter thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.