Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (58905 Views)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by kurtCobain(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2015
G
allant soldier! God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by bqlekan(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
I think this is wrong, the soldier shouldn't have reveal his identity.. its so dangerous for him. This militants may hunt him down with his picture
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Bonapart(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

You don't need to take a selfie with a corpse since we can't verify the identity of the corpse.

The NA need to learn about warfare in the 21st century.
what do you know about war.... keep quiet dia
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by surplusspending(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
na u sabi
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by victorayodele(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
God will help you althrough the war.Well
done!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is called spoils of war.
I don't think the military commanders will agree with this soldier action of taking a selfie with a dead militant.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by valandy99(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
kai, sugabankasa, dis is bery bery good, walahi

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by omenpetrol: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Even American Soldiers were videoed urinating on dead Iraqi insurgents. this is war men!!! if he didnt killed that rat, he could have probably killed him.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Darkchocolate(f): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

You don't need to take a selfie with a corpse since we can't verify the identity of the corpse.

Very true. All US soldiers posing with dead insurgents were heavily criticised. They have to learn to treat everything with dignity and that include human corpses.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by ionsman: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

The only sensible comment you have made on Nairaland. lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by zicoraads: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is called spoils of war.
More like foolishness in all it's forms!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
nipomain:

who are you to clIM

Who am I to claim what?

Man this is common sense! In the face of much accusation, the best thing is not give ur accusers anymore case to present!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Kx: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
If a soldier can take a selfie with a dead body, be it that of an alleged militant or an innocent civilian, what more can a Nigerian soldier not do?
Yet we claim d west lies when dey allege dat NA rapes women and kill innocent civilians
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by teebaxy(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by nochildsplay(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

What about feeding them to pig?
Abi na !!! ........... Somepeople will always critised sha ni.......

Ask him if his sister happens to be one of the chibok girls won't he carry a gun to hunt those responsible for her kidnap

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Please clear your ignorance... The Following pictures are US Army and Chinese Army taking Photos with corpses of Afghan terrorists... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by ifeanyi83(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Look closely sweetness. That dude has a military accessory around his waist. I don't see anything wrong with posing with a bounty. grin. An American soldier once "pissed" on the corpse of a taliban fighter (i stand to be corrected though).
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by 4stylz: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Nigerian soldiers are not too different from the boko boys
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Sa
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by mrajims(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
A job well done. More greece to your elbow
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by uccheks(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
the soldier has an account on nairaland....pics or Adonbelieveit. undecidedthe soldier has an account on nairaland....pics or Adonbelieveit.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by mployer(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari will not like this pics grin
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by zionzoe(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2015
I wonder what you will say when a BrainWashed Religious person blows up self and 50inocent people.
Until 1 life is equal to 1 life in this animal farm , we will keep talking.
I guess u enjoy d selfie of those sucide bombers den?
Encourage d millitary or enroll
Vanquay:
Sometimes I wonder if Military Training brainwashes soldiers and turns them to Zombies. How on Earth will a filthy body be part of your spoils of war undecided

"ZOMBIE no go go unless you tell am to go"
"ZOMBIE no go think unless you tell am to think.
Even if you tell am ZOMBIE no go Think.
No BRAIN,NO SENSE, NO JAM, Na Joro Jara Joro"
"Go and kill, Joro Jara Joro.
Go and DIE, Joro Jara Joro-FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by eliwa47(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2015
This soldier dey vex ooooo
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by LordPhilip(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Kill them all! Soldier kill them all!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by AprokoMan: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
hmmm lipsrsealed this is a very bad idea. did the soldier forget that the boko haram leader is now the president of the country?
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by searay(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

they corpse is civilian with bullet proof vest
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by AprokoMan: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
mployer:

Buhari will not like this pics grin

I'm telling u...that soldier may be in trouble
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
vfactor:

I tell you! Serious orientation! What if AI claims that's a civilian?

Civilian??..with dat kit??..besides wot z d civilian doing at d front line??..picnic I guess..check well boss

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

A WOMAN WITH NO BRAIN angry

GO AND WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF WORLD WAR TWO AND THAT OF VIETNAM, YOU WILL KNOW HOW BARBARIC THE WEST ARE.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by tinkinjow: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Stop whinning and trying to be more civilize than civilization. Terrible things happen in war. That bokos down there would done worst amd might have already killed the soldier's colleague. War is worst than hunting where you proudly display your catch.
Don't be a mouth piece of the Americans. There are videos of them urinating on dead taliban militants. Go watch it .
Trust me u ll do worst things if you watch your colleague(s) die in the hands of those bokos.

21st century my foot.

We are not talking about innocent people here.

...and forget that story that arms are refused because of human right violations by our military. It's all hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2015
prospero15:

Civilian??..with dat kit??..besides wot z d civilian doing at d front line??..picnic I guess..check well boss

Look at the picture very well. How would someone know that that is a front line? What's in the picture that makes u know its a front line??

My point is what he did is inappropriate! I have no problem in killing boko haram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.