Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (58906 Views)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Chief, my problem with the post was not that the soldier shouldn't be disciplined or addressed for improper conduct. She JUST made it a NIGERIAN ARMY thing so I was trying to show her that such mess exist in elite Military even.

cc whynotthetruth

Sorry, I had to go back to understand the bone of contention before dabbling into it...

Inasmuch as it is a general malaise but it doesn't make it right...we still respect our sanctity for human life notwithstanding those insurgents sort of abdicated theres...such treatment will only draw soldiers down to a barbaric attitude which they were supposed to fight...

Finally, Ecoterrors has a great point...because America hinged their denial of military equipment to us on human right abuses...even when caught with bomb, soldiers must still respect the terrorist's rights and must comply with international rules abi laws of engagement(that's about constitutionality not morality)...Family of that corpse can make money out this by suing the government claiming their son isn't a terrorist and was killed in a barbaric manner or that he was unarmed and was butchered....and they will win...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
ifeanyi83:

Bro, for me, it's not a question of "wrong or right", if you check the post i quoted, the poster mentioned that a Western millitary officer will not do such a thing. Obviously, the Western soldier, American in this case, did even worst...now you be the judge... wink

Then you did not put your argument in proper light , your statement shows you're in support of what he did when you mentioned that there was nothing wrong with posing with his bounty ( bounty in this case meaning the dead militant ). I would never support both cases as it is inhumane.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Tripleclick(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
virginchaser:

Why it is invasion is that flying bullets and bomb knew no foes. My parents and there friends that witnessed the war told me many chilling stories of the heavy fights in Ore.
there was no serious fight in Ore ,, because as soon as yorubas joined the war, biafrans retreated to east, living the middle belt army to defend dia border, de gv a little fight and disolved dia army
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by ZYZZA: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

You don't need to take a selfie with a corpse since we can't verify the identity of the corpse.

The NA need to learn about warfare in the 21st century.
I just hope this comment if coming from a man in kenya or congo because if you are in nigeria it very f00lish of your
See this one ,if the west refuse to sell weapons to use sha na only NA go suffer. No weapon the whole country suffers
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by BOWOTO(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
rhemal:

nobody is celebrating mediocrity here.training or no training these young men are dealing with monsters who have no value for life.I guess you don't know the real terror they face everyday so don't sit in the comfort of your living room and judge those young men who risk their lives everyday to make sure this country is safe for the likes of you.
better still why not join the army and get THE TRAINING that you are talking about...........
My brother I'm not judging, I'm only being realistic, bokoharam kill upto 60 people daily,here a soldier kills one militant and he's taking selfies with the corpses, that shows lack of discipline, he chose to join the army, everyone has a part to play in the development of the country.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by virginchaser(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tripleclick:
there was no serious fight in Ore ,, because as soon as yorubas joined the war, biafrans retreated to east, living the middle belt army to defend dia border, de gv a little fight and disolved dia army

What!
There was heavy battle in Ore. I would have given you instances with commandants names but i did not remember clearly. I try to base my arguments on facts whenever i am online. The war made Ore popular and people shivered in Ijebu Ode. No outside lights.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by BOWOTO(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
prospero15:

Yes it gives him an edge bt dose dat make him "the cat with nine lives"..??
Nope, my brother I appreciate the military, but taking selfies with a corpses showing his face, he's gonna put his soldiers in danger and it shows lack of disciple.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Bonapart(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Teekrayne:
...... I wonder how children like you are on Nairaland! How come you post trash without making findings? You just allow shit to come out of your gob with no penitence! I pity your bleak future...
you're the biggest fool in earth. Idiot!!!! What do you know about life. Where you dead when your brothers(boko haram) said they are fighting holy war for your allah

Your religion is a scam fool.... mohammed decieve you all.... thunder fire your balls

If you come at me you're dead
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry, I had to go back to understand the bone of contention before dabbling into it...

Inasmuch as it is a general malaise but it doesn't make it right...we still respect our sanctity for human life notwithstanding those insurgents sort of abdicated theres...such treatment will only draw soldiers down to a barbaric attitude which they were supposed to fight...

Finally, Ecoterrors has a great point...because America hinged their denial of military equipment to us on human right abuses...even when caught with bomb, soldiers must still respect the terrorist's rights and must comply with international rules abi laws of engagement(that's about constitutionality not morality)...Family of that corpse can make money out this by suing the government claiming their son isn't a terrorist and was killed in a barbaric manner or that he was unarmed and was butchered....and they will win...
US have their reasons I guess.
Point noted and I am sure every military man knows these rules. I JUST wanted to highlight that it's a global mess. Not NIGERIAN. It's definitely not proper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
dainformant:
"Always proud to kill a militant"...A gallant soldier who is currently in the northern part of the country -posed for a snapshot alongside the corpse of a Boko Haram insurgents in a recent victory recorded by the Nigerian troops in Borno....Guess the insurgents are beginning to feel the heat of the havoc they've been been wrecking since...

The Nigerian troops have been on top of their game in recent times -recording massive victory against the deadly sect in Dikwa, a remote village in Borno state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/graphic-pix-gallant-nigerian-soldier.html

Our military should change tactics. These Boko Haram r not healthy and most of them are malnourished.
MILITARY SHOULD USE GOWAN THEORY OF ECONOMIC AND HUMANITARIAN BLOCKADE AS USED DURING BIAFRA REBELLION..... THESE GUYS COULD DIE OF HUNGER WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH ON ARMS.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

US have their reasons I guess.
Point noted and I am sure every military man knows these rules. I JUST wanted to highlight that it's a global mess. Not NIGERIAN. It's definitely not proper.

Yes, it is...but unfortunately that's the singular reason why they denied us weapons...Hypocrisy you say?...that's the irony of international politics...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by enomakos(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

So because of the acts of a single soldier the west will decide to deny us weapons that will save lives abi? Let them keep their weapons to themselves and let the Nigerian Government buy from Russia or even North Korea... Dem dey craze.

I don't usually like seeing corpes but when I hear its the corpes of Boko Haram members am always eeeeeeager to see...

Carry on my #GallantNaijasoldier, we dey una back.
thanks you my brother

all those people just de speak poo
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Tripleclick(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
virginchaser:

What!
There was heavy battle in Ore. I would have given you instances with commandants names but i did not remember clearly. I try to base my arguments on facts whenever i am online. The war made Ore popular and people shivered in Ijebu Ode. No outside lights.
the battle in ore is not dat fierce...d commander of federal troop discussed abt d ore. and it was postd here on nairaland...biafran army stopd @ ore was an order from banjo aftr som internal issues.. den biafra army decide to retreat...go read abt benin ,de wer nt much resistance dia
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by mekonglobal(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=ECOTERRORS post=36350237]This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

You don't need to take a selfie with a corpse since we can't verify the identity of the corpse.

Free him jor, d Us u 're refering to, their soldiers even did worse in Irag. Go n make ur research.. Errm soldierman u like ehn use him dead drink garri we no wan kn, wetin we want na total elimination of terrorists in 9ja..*peace*
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Gmajor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is called spoils of war.
this argument would have been valid 200 years ago

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by gemale(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Sometimes I wonder if Military Training brainwashes soldiers and turns them to Zombies. How on Earth will a filthy body be part of your spoils of war undecided

"ZOMBIE no go go unless you tell am to go"
"ZOMBIE no go think unless you tell am to think.
Even if you tell am ZOMBIE no go Think.
No BRAIN,NO SENSE, NO JAM, Na Joro Jara Joro"
"Go and kill, Joro Jara Joro.
Go and DIE, Joro Jara Joro-FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI

tnk u my broda/sista... wisdom is speakn thru u.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by rigarmortis: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
error move!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by onenaira3: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
dainformant:
"Always proud to kill a militant"...A gallant soldier who is currently in the northern part of the country -posed for a snapshot alongside the corpse of a Boko Haram insurgents in a recent victory recorded by the Nigerian troops in Borno....Guess the insurgents are beginning to feel the heat of the havoc they've been been wrecking since...

The Nigerian troops have been on top of their game in recent times -recording massive victory against the deadly sect in Dikwa, a remote village in Borno state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/graphic-pix-gallant-nigerian-soldier.html

SAVAGES and I'm talking about the soldier
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by MDJALO(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Baba na baba oohHhhhh
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by AprokoMan: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
[s]
MuhdG:

Kaa goge gindin uwarka.
Dan shegiya
[/s]

allah azabta u da ur iyali . m wawa!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by jelal007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

Oga, American soldiers posed witht the dead body-parts of taliban fighters in Afghanistan. How does that reflect the ethos of the Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by AndreB: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMq3m_Oli4
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Sstupid boy. Go n eaat
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by evesdon4u: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Honestly, this is the height of lack of professionalism. If pictures of those rascals in uniform (Cadets) could reach the appropriate authorities, I think these photos should equally find their way to the same twitter page of the Defence HQ so that measures can be taken to discourage this madness...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Teekrayne(m): 3:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Bonapart:
you're the biggest fool in earth. Idiot!!!! What do you know about life. Where you dead when your brothers(boko haram) said they are fighting holy war for your allah

Your religion is a scam fool.... mohammed decieve you all.... thunder fire your balls

If you come at me you're dead
........ Opz! I can feel your pain grouchy dolt! You are as sick as your keypad!I need not waste my time exchanging words with a baboon. One thing I have come to observe about puppies like you is that when you see someone you don't know, you growl and then bark @ that person, which is not new to me...Hey son, go back to school and learn how to talk! Besides, you sound like a gay (no offence crazy nitwit) which is very abysmal for a teenager like you..... I imagine where our future lies if children like u act in a foolish manner.... To craze na 1 tin, to trek na anoda...... Oya talk, I dey hear you...
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by AprokoMan: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
MuhdG:

Sstupid boy. Go n eaat
[/s]

tell that to whoever conceived and belched u. Bastard!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is called spoils of war.
I got about 30 mentions about the pros and cons of my comment but I will only dignify only you a response, We belive BH are barbaric, wicked, bloodthirsty but the only thing we can do to overcome them is when we do the opposite of what they are doing. We need to have a disciplined rules of engagement with them, we need to strive to be the Opposite of what they ve become because A Good heart will always Conquer Evil.

The US soilders that engaged in taking selfies with dead afghan militants or Iraq Soilder were roundly prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by MizMyColi(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I got about 30 mentions about the pros and cons of my comment but I will only dignify only you a response, We belive BH are barbaric, wicked, bloodthirsty but the only thing we can do to overcome them is when we do the opposite of what they are doing. We need to have a disciplined rules of engagement with them, we need to strive to be the Opposite of what they ve become because A Good heart will always Conquer Evil.

The US soilders that engaged in taking selfies with dead afghan militants or Iraq Soilder were roundly prosecuted.

I read you Loud and Clear.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by adebisicutie: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It is not ignorance , soldiers who do this are most times heavily criticized if not court marshalled , two wrongs never make a right. What now differentiates them from the so called militants.

Exactly, these type of acts make them look like the milatants.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Bonapart(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teekrayne:
........ Opz! I can feel your pain grouchy dolt! You are as sick as your keypad!I need not waste my time exchanging words with a baboon. One thing I have come to observe about puppies like you is that when you see someone you don't know, you growl and then bark @ that person, which is not new to me...Hey son, go back to school and learn how to talk! Besides, you sound like a gay (no offence crazy nitwit) which is very abysmal for a teenager like you..... I imagine where our future lies if children like u act in a foolish manner.... To craze na 1 tin, to trek na anoda...... Oya talk, I dey hear you...
you're a child who needs help but don't know

I pray your ignorance doesn't kill you
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Teekrayne(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Bonapart:
you're a child who needs help but don't know

I pray your ignorance doesn't kill you
........ If you are tired of the fact that I corrected you ugly shapeless hideous monster, den eat poo na! Better still, vacate this cosmos...... Eranko lasan!!! Sunwo nna omo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.