Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (58904 Views)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2015
ifeanyi83:

Look closely sweetness. That dude has a military accessory around his waist. I don't see anything wrong with posing with a bounty. grin. An American soldier once "pissed" on the corpse of a taliban fighter (i stand to be corrected though).
GIVE THIS MAN A CUP OF TEA
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by abiolert(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=olapluto post=36351164]
I still insist on what I said without apology to U or anybody here on Nairaland,when d so called American army did it in Iraq what was d response of the world,let me refresh your memory, the soldiers involved were demobilized.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

You don't need to take a selfie with a corpse since we can't verify the identity of the corpse.

The NA need to learn about warfare in the 21st century.
Stup.id girl. Is that one a selfie.

This one that u're always condemning NA victory... I'm starting to think you're boko haram

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by ifeanyi83(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
sonofananimal1:
GIVE THIS MAN A CUP OF TEA

Black coffee will be better appreciated bro.... wink

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

So because of the acts of a single soldier the west will decide to deny us weapons that will save lives abi? Let them keep their weapons to themselves and let the Nigerian Government buy from Russia or even North Korea... Dem dey craze.

I don't usually like seeing corpes but when I hear its the corpes of Boko Haram members am always eeeeeeager to see...

Carry on my #GallantNaijasoldier, we dey una back.

U are gullible and can be easily tricked to believing even animated images. what is or are, as the case may be, the evidences of the supposed corpse a boko haram member? what if it's just one of those extra judicial killings our army derive pleasure in executing?

I don't really blame the U.S and other Western countries , NA has abused the prerogative bestowed on them and it will a crime against God and humanity to sell weapon to them except the have been rehabilitated and orientated.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by BOWOTO(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Nonsense, bokoharam kills nothing less than 100 persons weekly, NA will kill 2 terrorists and they'll be jubilating, I'm ashamed of the present state of Nigeria, we are just giants by population... I refuse to celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

You don't need to take a selfie with a corpse since we can't verify the identity of the corpse.

murrafuka, what do a bagga like u know about warfare
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2015
vfactor:

Look at the picture very well. How would someone know that that is a front line? What's in the picture that makes u know its a front line??

My point is what he did is inappropriate! I have no problem in killing boko haram.

Well it was nt appropriate becos he was nt masked??..well yes..coming 2 the frontline issue was d boko guy transported 2 were d picture was taken??..dude he was shot dead der..
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by walemadu: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2015
drastic situation requires drastic measures
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2015
BOWOTO:
Nonsense, bokoharam kills nothing less than 100 persons weekly, NA will kill 2 terrorists and they'll be jubilating, I'm ashamed of the present state of Nigeria, we are just giants by population... I refuse to celebrate mediocrity.

You tink fighting is something played on playstation??..no prob. I can lend you an Ak- so u can go der and kill as many as u wnt..encourage dem
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by AprokoMan: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2015
ifeanyi83:

Look closely sweetness. That dude has a military accessory around his waist. I don't see anything wrong with posing with a bounty. grin. An American soldier once "pissed" on the corpse of a taliban fighter (i stand to be corrected though).
not even just one American soldier and not once

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2015
MuhdG:

This one that u're always condemning NA victory... I'm starting to think you're boko haram

By their moniker you shall know them - ECOTERROR = ECOTERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by kernel504(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Wow

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by nickxtra(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Oga Soldier. Well done for your gallantry. But stop exposing your face like this when you are fighting people you don't know where they may settle or where they may be. Tread softly bros
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
LARRYDKING:

U are gullible and can be easily tricked to believing even animated images. what is or are, as the case may be, the evidences of the supposed corpse a boko haram member? what if it's just one of those extra judicial killings our army derive pleasure in executing?

I don't really blame the U.S and other Western countries , NA has abused the prerogative bestowed on them and it will a crime against God and humanity to sell weapon to them except the have been rehabilitated and orientated.

Lol..hy dude are u one of dem I mean bokus?? Or a member of AI??..(no offence)..maybe the NA cn hire u 2 detect terrorists
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by fredleo95(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
dainformant:
"Always proud to kill a militant"...A gallant soldier who is currently in the northern part of the country -posed for a snapshot alongside the corpse of a Boko Haram insurgents in a recent victory recorded by the Nigerian troops in Borno....Guess the insurgents are beginning to feel the heat of the havoc they've been been wrecking since...

The Nigerian troops have been on top of their game in recent times -recording massive victory against the deadly sect in Dikwa, a remote village in Borno state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/graphic-pix-gallant-nigerian-soldier.html

I GUESS THAT'S A NICE ONE FOR YOU BRO.... ONE INSURGENT DOWN PRACTICALLY GIVES HOPE TO GET THEM ALL EXTINCT
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
prospero15:

Well it was nt appropriate becos he was nt masked??..well yes..coming 2 the frontline issue was d boko guy transported 2 were d picture was taken??..dude he was shot dead der..

I don't see any point in arguing with you. You agree it was inappropriate, at least for his safety or that of his family! However the location of the photo doesn't really say much. It could be a battle field, yes! It could also be someone's back yard, were someone was shot for refusing to "cooperate". Our police do it very often, I dont think the military is an exception. Even the US military is not exempt, they only do à good at covering theirs!

If you have watched the Rules of engagment, then u would understand what could happen when this singular act is blown out of proportion!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by harry509: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2015
dainformant:
"Always proud to kill a militant"...A gallant soldier who is currently in the northern part of the country -posed for a snapshot alongside the corpse of a Boko Haram insurgents in a recent victory recorded by the Nigerian troops in Borno....Guess the insurgents are beginning to feel the heat of the havoc they've been been wrecking since...

The Nigerian troops have been on top of their game in recent times -recording massive victory against the deadly sect in Dikwa, a remote village in Borno state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/graphic-pix-gallant-nigerian-soldier.html

good job but he shudt av pose wit d dead body.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by sheunzo: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2015
We don't need the west arms... Let them keep supplying BH and we will do more pose with their lifeless shit
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by AprokoMan: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2015
[s]
MuhdG:

[/s]
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2015
prospero15:

Lol..hy dude are u one of dem I mean bokus?? Or a member of AI??..(no offence)..maybe the NA cn hire u 2 detect terrorists

Quote me to make valid and constructive points please, no this balderdash u wrote.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Publ1cEnemy(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2015
LARRYDKING:

"...It will be a crime against God and Humanity to sell weapons to them..."

If you and your family were in Bornu state and you have probably lost some relatives... I am sure you wouldn't say this.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by ifeanyi83(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2015
AprokoMan:

Aaaah. I wad right afterall. My memory is still intact. Thanks Aprokoman... wink
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2015
vfactor:

I don't see any point in arguing with you. You agree it was inappropriate, at least for his safety or that of his family! However the location of the photo doesn't really say much. It could be a battle field, yes! It could also be someone's back yard, were someone was shot for refusing to "cooperate". Our police do it very often, I dont think the military is an exception. Even the US military is not exempt, they only do à good at covering theirs!

If you have watched the Rules of engagment, then u would understand what could happen when this singular act is blown out of proportion!

Am nt arguing..well u cn go ahead to teach me d rules..u do observe d rules of engagement wen u see a "classified terrorist"...well frm d chat so far,d guy z nt terrorist ryt??..well u need 2 hve a life encounter 2 knw wot dis terrorists really look like
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by akigbemaru: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
bounty hunter!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by seangy4konji: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2015
500 accounts in 1 monthlol
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Most likely an IJAW soldier..
GOOD ONE man., though next time HIDE ur FACE.
NIGERIA is not worth dying for.
Am praying for you seriously.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by deebsman1(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Are u really a woman?
ECOTERRORS:

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Quote me to make valid and constructive points please, no this balderdash u wrote.

Well if upset abt my comment y don't u check urs nd see if they are "valid and constructive"..#English
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Hawlahscho(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Sometimes I wonder if Military Training brainwashes soldiers and turns them to Zombies. How on Earth will a filthy body be part of your spoils of war undecided

"ZOMBIE no go go unless you tell am to go"
"ZOMBIE no go think unless you tell am to think.
Even if you tell am ZOMBIE no go Think.
No BRAIN,NO SENSE, NO JAM, Na Joro Jara Joro"
"Go and kill, Joro Jara Joro.
Go and DIE, Joro Jara Joro-FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI

I like d song
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by owoeyeyem(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Kudos!

This Army official is so Unprofessional, What has happened to ethics inn the Nigerian Army?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by deleskizy: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
This is totally unprofessional because; Taking a selfie with a dead body is a total disrespect for live.

One of the reasons why United State as refused to assist in the fight against the insurgency.

I am of the opinion that majority of our army are either illiterate or semi-literate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.